Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Chocolate ❯ Rotten Chocolate. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chaptre 2: Rotten Chocolate.
 
Sakura stood in the rain. As the drops of water fell on her face, it molded with her tears. `I'm so glad it's raining so no one can notice my tears.'
 
Syaoran's POV
 
“The nerve of that Daidouji…*Slurp* Calling, asking me to talk to…… *Slurp* …”
 
I, after getting Tomoyo's phone call, had gone outside to get some ramen and am now eating it on my way home. I'm not as rich as Tomoyo, but hey, I live.
 
Oh dammit, my umbrella's slipping. Fixing it, I resumed my speech.
 
“Asking me to talk to…..” I put the ramen down. Sakura… It's hard to pretend that I don't really care.
 
Repositioning my chopsticks to take in another batch of noodles, I was surprised to see that my styrofoam cup was empty. “Am I really that hungry?” I asked myself. I passed by Penguin Park and found a trash can. Throwing the cup in the trash, I saw a figure, a silhouette glowing in the darkness, shivering.
 
I walked closer and realized something.
 
It was Sakura.
 
“D-Daijobu?” I asked, teeth chattering. Man, was it cold!
 
Her shoulders tensed as she turned around. She looked so well dressed it was a shame her cloths got drenched. Sakura's hair stuck to her face, but that only made her look more……radiant.
 
I wanted to ask her why she was standing in the rain with a stupid look but I got sidetracked when she fainted. I caught her before she touched the ground. Putting my hand on her forehead, I gulped. She felt like fire, she was burning up!
 
I quickly took off my jacket and wrapped her in it. I then carried her to my apartment.
 
Sakura's POV
 
The world seems like it's against me.
 
“C'mon, What's a girl gotta do to get some love around here?! Where'd all the love go?!” I screamed to the heavens.
 
I started to laugh at my outburst but soon it led to tears.
 
I heard a voice from behind, an oh-so-familiar voice.
 
I turned around and saw….
 
Chocolate coloured hair,
 
Chocolate coloured eyes,
 
……Syaoran.
 
My eyesight went blurry and everything went blank.
 
Third Person's (That's Me! That's ME!! *Receives death glare from everyone* Ok, going on.) POV.
 
Syaoran looked at his object of admiration leaning on the couch. His heart ached, if it wasn't for the Li clan stopping his interaction with Sakura, maybe…..
 
Nah….He fought with himself mentally.
 
He stood and sat beside Sakura. Brushing his hand on her cheek, careful not to wake her up, He remembered her smile, the laughter, well, at least he tried to. The Li clan had erased his happy memories of Sakura, but thankfully, not his love.
 
She murmured something in her sleep and Syaoran had to lean close to hear.
 
“mmm…Syao..ran…”she droned.
 
Syaoran blushed crimson. Then he remembered the day in the elevator. But how could he? His memories of happy Sakuras were erased. Maybe…..
 
He stood up and walked to his room draped with green curtains. I shouldn't be with her, the Li clan might find out and they might do something to her.
 
He was pacing around the room, but was stopped when he heard a voice in the doorway,
 
“Li-san...” the voice was weak and dreary
 
Li-san? She never called me that before…
 
The little wolf's heart skipped a beat. Her eyes looked so sad. Then He asked her, “Why were you crying in the rain at Penguin Park?”
 
Sakura's eyes widened. “You….you could tell?”
 
“Well of course I could tell, I'm not stupid.”
 
She shrugged, “Gomen Li-san. I guess…I'll be going now.”
 
“You should, no one in the right mind would stand out in the rain for who knows how long. Then stay at some else's house.”
 
In shock and despair, tears formed around the corners of Sakura's eyes. Why is he being such a jerk..?
 
She stared and stared. His hair and eyes, so much like chocolate, but it had turned rotten, not sweet like it used to be.
 
“I thought you were leaving. Now go away.” Syaoran said in a gruff manner not even looking at her.
 
“Go away…? You're telling me to go away?!” Sakura screamed which made Syaoran look at her as if she'd gone mad.
 
She ran towards him and hugged him.
 
“This isn't the Syaoran I know, he used to be gentler, he used to be a kind person I always looked up to!”
 
Syaoran was surprised at what happened and he wanted them to stay like that, Sakura in his arms. He raised his hands to hug her but instead, he pulled her away.
 
“Leave.”
 
Sakura ran out of the house with tears flowing like the Angel falls.
 
I made her cry…..
 
He sat on his bed and thought about what he said.
 
Maybe, I went too far.
 
Darn, stupid blood. Why do I have to be the successor anyweiz…? Now I've made my one and only cry. I'm such a jerk.
 
He ran his hand through his chocolate coloured hair. Looking at the mirror, he had an idea.
 
Girls like chocolate, right? I'll apologize then give Sakura chocolate. That'll cheer her up, then…. I'll get to see her smile again….
 
The mood was ruined when the phone rang.
 
“Moshi Moshi, Li Syaoran.”
 
“HOW DArE YoU…You…YOU GAKI!!!! How dare you make my sister cry!!! As soon as she stops crying and as soon as I figure out where you live, I will sooooo……..”
 
Syaoran didn't hear what Kinomoto Touya was going to do to him.
 
He sighed. “I'm going to need a lot of chocolates.”