Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Couple Dates ❯ Sofa Lillies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CCS ff FOURSHOT - Couple Dates
 
1 - Kaho x Eriol: Sofa Lillies
 
2 - Chiharu x Yamazaki: Park Daisies
 
3 - Rika x Terada: Field Cornflowers
 
4 - Sakura x Syaoran: School Sakuras
 
Description:
 
A series of kawaii oneshots based on the different couples in the CCS manga. The “plots” were inspired by the couple pics at the beginning of the Third Illustration Collection Book of CCS.
 
When I type “kawaii”, I mean they will be CLAMP-style shoujo, in other words, no bad words or anything considered slightly graphical… the maximum you'll find here is a kiss and not in all stories (just two `cause I couldn't resist).
 
That cleared, the timeline is after the end of the manga, when Syaoran returns and they all (Syaoran, Sakura, Yamazaki, Chiharu, Rika and Naoko) are in middle school; Terada is still a teacher at Tomoeda Shogakuen; Kaho and Eriol are in England, both as students, but Kaho is a university exchange student while Eriol is a middle school one.
 
These events, though happening mostly around the same time, are NOT simultaneous.
 
I'm not quite sure about the names of the flowers, so I'd really appreciate it if others could correct/confirm the names I used!
 
Last thing, I don't find it right to write pages of just one simple fact, so they will be short, depending on how much I liked the idea or not…
 
Warnings given, SHOT ONE will follow.
 
Thanks for your time,
KaiLi Syaoran-Lover
 
A.N.: This is my least favorite couple among the four images, but I'm writing these according to the order in the afore-mentioned artbook. I hope it doesn't turn out too bad, but I'm sure the other chapters will turn out much better than this one! ^^''''
 
SHOT 1: SOFA LILLIES
 
Kaho sighed as she opened the door and pushed through, Eriol right behind her. In very little time, she was lying on the sofa, her shoes at its foot. “Phew! I can't believe we spent all afternoon walking almost non-stop… from midday to eight o'clock! My feet are aching so much!” She said, looking at the part of her body that was suspended on the sofa's arm support.
 
Eriol closed the door behind himself and walked towards her, sitting in a comfortable armchair closest to her feet so he could look at her and she, him. “I agree that it is nice to be home, Kaho, but you seem to be very tired. I'm not.”
 
“Excuse me, I am older than you, well, physically, at least, and I tire much sooner! Not to mention I carry more body weight than you!” The university transfer student pouted.
 
The boy wearing a pair of glasses laughed at her antics, got up and headed towards the kitchen. Soon enough, Eriol came back carrying a bucket and two spare towels. Wordlessly, he raised her legs just enough so he could sit on the sofa, then placed one of the towels on his lap, where Kaho's feet were guided by him to rest upon. The second towel Eriol used to wrap the ice from the container he had brought, which was soon resting on the floor, beside his feet.
 
She was slightly startled when it touched the sore palms of her right foot, but the boy's gentle ministrations quickly made her forget about it. “Thanks, Eriol. It's getting better already,” she said with a grateful smile. “Where are Spinel and Nakuru?”
 
Eriol was about to answer her when a pair of slender arms suddenly hugged his neck tightly.
“Welcome back, Eriol!”
 
Kaho sighed as their peaceful environment seemed to shatter around her. “Well, that answers.”
 
If Nakuru heard the comment made by her master's girlfriend, she ignored it completely… and still didn't let go of said master either, though she loosened her grip a little so he could breathe.
 
A few more minutes went by, Eriol massaging Kaho's feet, when Spinel came flying in from the kitchen… perfectly balanced on his head was a tray with a some neat English porcelain cups. “Welcome back, Eriol.” He also greeted. “Green tea, anyone?”
 
Kaho gracefully accepted, as did Eriol, but Nakuru turned it down, inviting her master to the kitchen so they could get some snacks. The boy smiled and got up, careful with his girlfriend's feet.
 
When he was out of eyesight, Kaho sighed again. “It's difficult to share him with two more people,” she thought, looking at the door where he'd just disappeared through, followed by his two guardians.
 
Right then, however, Eriol returned, lovingly looking at the woman on the couch with a warm smile as he walked back. Almost magically, the short blue-haired boy produced a bouquet of lilies from behind him and offered it to her. “I picked them along our date and was planning to give these to you sooner, but we were somewhat interrupted.”
 
She accepted them gratefully and smiled back. He kissed one of her hands gallantly and headed once again towards the kitchen, where Nakuru and Spinel were waiting.
 
Well, I guess it would be kind of lonely if it was just us anyway,” she thought with a smile. One look at the lilies and her mind was clear of any other doubts. “Definitely,” she whispered to herself.
 
END of SHOT 1: SOFA LILLIES
 
A.N.: It actually came out better than I originally thought… WOW!
 
Well, this one's over with, it's the only one I wasn't really very excited about doing. Now all I'm missing is the last oneshot, the one with Sakura and Syaoran.
 
As always: comments, suggestions, rants, notes, errors, incoherencies or anything else can be put in a review and I'll know.
 
Signing out!
KaiLi Syaoran-Lover