Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Crazy or what!? ❯ who are you? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author's note: errr…someone asked me on the review errr…what was it? Um…oh yahh! This person asked something about Sakura's age well she is err… 16 years old like the rest of them! Yahh! And another thing is that while I was reading the reviews, people said that the second chapter was to short so I made this chapter long…so um…yah! I almost forgot to tell you that I have bad spelling grammar and I give Kawaii himura credit!

Crazy or what?!

By sweetaznpnai4eva

Disclaimer: I do not own ccs! Clamp does!



"hey Sakura. have you heard that Syaoran's cousin is coming to our school today? I heard that he was cute." said Tomoyo.

Sakura took a bite of her pizza.

"yah. he's our age, but Syaoran's way more cuter then him."

"everyone's talking about this mysterious boy. have you seen him yet? Tomoyo chewed on her pizza thoughtfully, " I wonder why he's here."

Sakura answered, " Syaoran said that his cousin heard about the great academic program of our school and decided to transfer here for the remainder of the school year and go to college here too." Sakura put her had on her chin. "Apparently, he's very smart and the school he attended in Tokyo wasn't able to hone his abilities to the fullest. I dunno.. whatever." Sakura didn't look like she was really interested in this guy. "Last time I saw him was when we were still kids. I used to barge in on him and Syaoran while they were playing. He was always polite, but Syaoran didn't want me joining them. He always said it was for boys only" Sakura added taking a sip of her drink.

"Syaoran didn't want to join who?" said Eriol joining the conversation. Eriol smiled at Sakura and kissed Tomoyo on the cheek.

Tomoyo kissed Eriol on the nose and said, "Syaoran and his cousin. the one that is coming here."

"oh, him." Eriol sipped his juice and smiled. "Syaoran left a text message telling me to tell everyone to cancel your after - school activates so we can see his cousin and welcome him." finished Eriol

Sakura and Tomoyo nodded." yah. Syaoran told us too." Sakura sighed dreamily "Syaoran's really sweet."

"here we go again." groaned Tomoyo. Eriol smacked his had over Tomoyo's mouth playfully.

"Would two of you please get a room!?" Sakura said out loud. "I'm not going to stop until he hold's me and kisses me!"

"like that's going to happen! hahahaah!" said Meiling barging into the conversation. Meiling grabbed a chair and sat down next to Sakura. "he wouldn't fall in love with you until the day he dies!"

Sakura frowned. 'maybe she is right, maybe I should just move on.' she thought about the pervious night. 'yah. maybe...'

the next day after school, everyone went to there hangout place waiting for Syaoran and his cousin. Finally waiting for an hour, Naoko spotted two figures coming to the group.

everyone stopped what they were doing and walked up to the two cousins.

Syaoran started the conversation and smiled. "this is my cousin, Enishi." Enishi bowed. "it's nice to meet you all." Enishi had white, spiked hair. He was also taller and had a bigger built than Syaoran. Syaoran had a warm and affectionate aura, his cousin radiated coolness. A stranger wouldn't even know they were related.

Syaoran continued and looked at the guy right in front of him. "this is Eriol." Eriol smiled and said "I'm please to meet you."

"don't get fooled, he always smiles through think or thin." Syaoran smiled and continued, "then there's Takashi and Chiharu. be careful though, if you have a girlfriend, Takashi will probably hit on her. usually if Chiharu sees this, she's going to smack Takashi. it's not a pretty site."

Takashi shaked Enishi's hand. "did you know tha-"

*bong*

Chiharu hit him with her plastic hammer. "don't start Takashi! you might give him idea's!." everyone sweat dropped.

Chiharu turned around from her boyfriend and shaked Enishi's hand. "you know Syaoran wasn't lying about Takashi hitting on girls." Enishi smiled.

"now on to the rest of the girls!" Syaoran said. "this is Rika and Naoko. Rika is the shy person and Naoko is the book warm."

"I'm no book warm" finished Naoko while shaking Enishi's hand. "and it is said that I am the shy person." Rika said while bowing.

Syaoran turned his head to Tomoyo. "and this is-"

"Tomoyo. Eriol's girlfriend." said Tomoyo. finishing Syaoran's sentence. she held out her hand so Enishi can shake it and said, "you should be careful about me because I like to..." she took out her video camera from her bag and sighed dreamily. "...record people!" everyone sweat dropped.

Syaoran turned to the last person he didn't introduce yet. "and this girl with the brown hair is Sakura." Sakura smiled at Enishi.

"and Syaoran's future girlfriend!" said everyone.

Sakura blushed and Syaoran glared the group.

"well, it's nice to meet someone as lovely as you." said Enishi. Sakura blushed and smiled "arigato."

something in Syaoran started to make him uneasy in his stomach. 'I must be hungry.' Syaoran thought.

Enishi started the conversation with Sakura again. "I'm sorry to be to forward, it's just that I never seen eyes as lovely as yours before." Sakura blushed. Enishi continued "your eyes look like..." and Enishi kept on going like he was in a trance.

"looks like you got a rival, ne?" said Eriol talking to Syaoran.

Syaoran shrugged and grinned. "Then that would be great, wouldn't it? Sakura and Enishi look good together and if I remember correctly, Enishi admired her when we were still kids. Plus, that would make her forget about me." Syaoran beamed at the thought.

his stomach felt more uneasy then before. 'I must be really hungry.' Syaoran thought again.

"well I'm hungry!" said Chiharu. "would you like to come with me. Takashi, or you just going to chase some girls?" Takashi said smiling, "huh? what are you talking about Chiharu? I would never chase a girl! because your the only girl that I can chase."

"stop trying to be a player, Takashi! hahahaah!" said Meiling laughing then continued. "Rika, Tomoyo, Naoko and me are going with you Chiharu. is that alright?" finished Meiling.

"hey! we never said we were hungry!" answered the three girls. Chiharu and Takashi were holding hands ready to get some food. Meiling said to the three girls "to bad! you just got hungry!" and the 5 girls and Takashi went on there way.

that left Sakura, Enishi, Syaoran and Eriol.

Eriol smiled and started the previous conversation that Syaoran and he had, "Then that would be good for you." Eriol paused, "Enishi could really make her forget about you. You know what? I believe he would." Eriol grinned slyly and joined the rest of the gang that was eating.

Syaoran thought his hunger made his stomach uneasy. He started to catch up with the rest, but he turned around first to look at the two. "Yep, that's sure what I need." He smiled at the thought.


his stomach got more and more uneasy then before

"I must be really, really hungry!" said Syaoran while he was walking.





>ahhHHH! What did you think? Was it alright? I hope so! Well, you know how it goes, submit a review! Oh and I forgot to tell you that if you want to be part of the mailing list just leave your email on the reivew…alright? Well, peace!<