Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Crossover ❯ Names and School ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I don't own CC or CCS. I don't even own Sakura new name XD.
Thanks for the reviews!
Reviewers
Teesha17- So true. Thank you and thank you for reviewing.
Syaoran_Natsume- I don't know you just have to find out. Thank you and thank you for reviewing.
SailorStar21- Thank you and thank you for reviewing.
Crossover
Chapter 2: Names and School
I stand in awe not evening moving my legs to get off the side street. There right in front of me was the most beautiful building I ever saw. It was about a four floors high and had a little touch of old to it. It had flowers growing form the side of the building. WOW! Boys are so lucky... no wonder Touya and Tomoyo really wanted to go to this school. If I remember, my brother said this smartest school ever. Gulp Here goes nothing... good lucky Sakura.
When I went in, I was in my awe state again, it was more beautiful inside then outside.
“May I help you, Sir?” said a woman in the front decks.
“Y-Yes P-Pleases w-where c-can I-I find my room?” I said. I was so shy I think I said the wrong thing.
The woman laughed, “Well, you're a well manner boy. Can you me show your form?”
I turned red and said while handing her my form, “Y-yes s-sorry”
The woman laughed again and read the information. Then she put in her computer and then another paper from nowhere! Cool!
“Here you go, Sir,” she said with a smile.
I smiled and nodded my head.
“Thank you,” I said.
I looked for my room and gasped. I saw a familiar raven-haired boy...Tomoyo. When I got closer there seem to something different of him...like coldness. That's stupid or not... it can't be...it just can't.
“Who's there?” said Tomoyo... coldly!
“Umm” I said I was too shocked to say anything.
“Well `Umm' can you get out for a while I need some time alone.” said Tomoyo not evening bothering to look up.
I just stood there for a minute... why is he acting like this! Nevertheless, I didn't want to make an enemy especially with my own cousin. I turn around to leave but then in front of me a boy blocked the way. He had chocolate brown hair and...
“Well, will you move?” said the boy coldly.
Why were the boys being so cold today!
“Syaoran be nice!” said another boy from behind him.
“Whatever, Eriol” said Syaoran (AN: I think that's what he called him.)
Then I saw a blue hair boy with glasses starting to argue with the other boy. Before anything else happened, I bowed. I think I scared the three boys because they all jumped.
“I-I'm S-sorry I'll ask for another room.” I said still in bowing form.
The blue head boy who named Eriol...I think said, “N-No it's OK you can stay! Syaoran was just shy and stupid! He cold so don't mind him so...”
Before Eriol could, finish there was a big SMACK! I saw Syaoran clenching his fist and smirking.
“What did you saw blue!” yelled Syaoran.
Then the fight started all over again... OK boys are weird.
“Well my name is Eriol and the cold person up here is Syaoran. What's your name?” said Eriol and this time dodged the hit before Syaoran could get him.
“Tomoyo” said Tomoyo coolly.
I tried not to punch him but I had an urge too. WHERE DID YOU TAKE MY COUSIN! However, I just stared at him and then I went back to Eriol and Syaoran.
“My name is Netto Kickers nice to meet you guys. I hope we'll become great friends!” I said with a huge smile.
It was as if Eriol was being the only nice one here.
“But we already friends! Right Syaoran!” said Eriol with a smile.
Syaoran shrugged and then turn around in his bed. Then I heard another SMACK but this time from Eriol.
“Syaoran!” said Eriol with a frown. “You're lucky he said it first! Usual we the once to have say it. This is a win-win opportune! He NICE for crying out loud!” said Eriol and he looked like he about to pull his hair out.
I blushed at his comment but I didn't want to bother them so I got up and left. Before I reached the stairs.
I heard a SMACK and Eriol voice screaming “LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE! NOW HE GONE BECAUSE OF YOU IDIOT!”
I wanted to go back and say it wasn't his fault but I thought that maybe they wanted to be alone. I explored every floor and bumping into teacher and apologizing. They seem to be impressed about it and said it was OK. I don't know why they were impressed but I like it.
When I got outside I took a deep breath just to cough and it seems to smell like... SMOKE!
I started to run where I smelled it and almost tripped... I SAW MY BROTHER SMOKING!
“TOUYA” I yelled.
I knew one thing before my brother turned around. It's going to be a long year and I know that my live is changing forever.
To be continued...
REVEIW PLEASE! I'm sorry I updated so late! I was on vacation and was busy getting back to school.