Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Blossom ❯ Memory ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaim: PEOPLE I DO NOT OWN CCS
 
Syaoran: What the hell is pussycat dolls
 
Nat: Shut it Li or I will shut it for you
 
Syaoran:What are you going to do. Drop your doll on me.
 
*punch Syaoran on the face*
 
Nat: That no good moron
 
Syaoran:Have think of joining the gang and you are pretty strong
 
Nat:PRETTY STRONG I”LL SHOW YOU PRETTY STRONG!!*chase Syaoran around*OH AND HERE IS THE NEXT CHAPTER.
 
Thought
 
Normail
 
Sakura POV
Ouch, oh where am I. ` Hello princess Sakura long time no see' Then the next thing I know there was a figure and walking towards me. Then in front of me is a woman that is about my age.
` Hello and greeting your highness'
 
`Who are you'I heard myself ask
 
`I am Kiko your guard and friend'
 
`Oh I don't remember anyone called Kiko' Kiko laughed and shake her head.
 
`I see you never changed. As for the “I do not remember” part I am your friend in the past life and it is time for your memory to come back.
 
 
(A/N ok people I know my story is confusing for you so I am going to explain. Ok Saruka's past life was similar to this one. Her father and brother who is the King and Prince. Tiger was the one who kills the knig and prince. Syaoran was Saruka-Hime's lover but her wouldn't be able to remember anything. I don't know why. Anyway Kiko is only spirit that telling Sakura what happened to her past life and only enough power to return Sakura's memory. Sakura's secret is that she has trained with brother since she was little and know how to be a gangster. Now on with the story, oh and this is in her head now)
 
I saw scene after scenes flashing before my eyes. But one scene stunned me. This was when a man looking exactly like Tiger and he just stabbed a sword through my father's heart and I saw my brother already dead on the cold ground with his blood surrounding him.A tear rolled down my eye as I remember everything.
` What happened to Li, Kiko'
 
`Don't worry Sakura-hime Li is Syaoran haven't you ever notice that his last name is Li'
 
`oh ok'
 
`One more thing before I disappear is My father's accident was not an accident. Tiger killed them because they are starting to remember their past'
 
`I swear to god I will have my revenge'
 
I saw Kiko smiled and disappeared into nothing. Then I heard my name being called
 
Normal POV
`SAKURA, SAKURA WAKE UP' yelled Tomoyo while crying
 
`ouch my head and what is the fuck is going on?' asked Sakura
 
Sakura looked around Tomoyo was near the bed crying silently, Syaoran is sleeping beside the bed and everyone else is on a chair sleeping including Takashi, Chiharu and Rika, Noako who is with Mike and Josh.
 
`wake up guys Sakura is finally up.'said Tomoyo
 
Syaoran was the first then followed everyone else. He sat straight up and look at me with tired and worried eyes.
 
`Saku you gave us all a heart attack you been out for four days what happened.' Asked Syaoran while he hugged Sakura. When he blushed deep Sakura started blushing too.
 
`KAWAII!!!!' yelled all the girls
 
`eh, ok anyway how did Tomoyo, Eriol, Rika, Noako, Mike and Josh get together.'asked Sakura. Tomoyo, Eriol, Rika, Noako, Mike and Josh all started blushing.
 
`ehhh well you see we kind of got together while you were eh asleep YEH' said them while still blushing.
 
`So you guy are doing that test too'
 
`yeah except Takashi have to fight Li to get in then Chihura will do the test with him.
 
`ok' said Sakura and by that everyone went out of the room except Syaoran.
 
`Do you know how worry I am, I…..'Sakura shut him up by kissing him. She ended the kiss and Syaoran was stunned. He then smile and kiss her again but deeper and with so much passion.
 
`Would you be my girlfriend'
 
 
 
Would she or she not? Find out next chapter. Also this is what going to happen but you have to vote for them and if you don't any of them then write review with your ideas.
 
Sakura or Syaoran kills Tger (you vote who)
 
Sex or not
 
Wedding or not
 
What happens to Jin and Somi
 
And anymore suggest please review
Nat
 
 
 
THX
 
 
PLEASE REVIEW