Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dark Blossom ❯ chpt 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaim: I do not own CCS hehehehehe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Nat:HI everyone sorry I haven't update. *start crying*
 
Syaoran: whatever, you are a weakling. Women all are.
 
Sakura & Kagome Nat: Men(in Kagome's case is demon) are all the same. Why do they always think that we are weaklings.
 
Inu: cause you are
 
Nat: ehhh, GET OUT OF MY STORY
 
*Kagome and Inu ran off*
 
thoughts
 
 
 
Normal POV
`do you really think that you can take me on, I mean I am the hottest and most popular guy in the school. Said Jin
 
`Whatever lets go Syaoran I don't want you to fight on your first day in the school'
 
`But saku you do that a wolf never ever let a fight pass I mean I haven't had a fight since ever.'
 
`But you can fight Eriol instead.' Sakura looked at him and sighed `you're not going to give in are you?'
 
`No'
 
`Fine, but I'll fight'
 
`But Saku'
 
`Don't you but Saku me Syaoran'
 
`YOU, A LITTLE GIRL FIGHT ME, YEAH RIGHT.' Jin fell over laughing ` you're just a weakling'
 
`THAT IS IT, WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS THINK THAT I'M A WEAKLING. YOU ARE DIED YOU SON OF A BITCH.
 
Sakura throw a punch at Jin's face and kicked his private. Punched him straight on the nose and Jin falls over screaming in pain holding his private part and start crying.
 
`is he even a man, I ever seen a guy cry before.'
 
`same, now Syao lets go to the gym'
 
Sakura and Syaoran walked together hand in hand. At the gym they went separate change rooms.
 
Girls' room Sakura POV
When I enter the change room, all the girls are staring at me. It is very annoying. So I quickly changed not wasting one second.
 
Outside Syaoran POV
I am soooo bore I saw Sakura running towards me and waving. I stared at her. Is she crazy. She is not only driving me crazy but all the male in this gym crazy. I sighed and started growling at anyone who dares to stare at her. She's wearing a black sport bra and a pair of black mini shorts.
 
Normal POV
`Hi Syao-kun you ready?' before Syaoran can answer the teacher came.
 
`I want you kids to run 5 miles, no walking, stopping. Anyone who has can have a detention. NOW MOVE' Sakura, Syaoran and Meiling just rolled their eyes while the others groaned.
 
After the running (too lazy to go into it hehehe!!)
 
Sakura and Syaoran changed and walked to the cafeteria. In there they meet their friends and set down under a Sakura tree. They are sitting in a circle, Sakura, Syaoran, Eriol, Tomoyo, Chiharu, Takashi, Mike and Josh who decided to join with Rika and Naoko. Just as they are starting to eat their lunch, Mimi and Jin comes up and start shouting like `GIVE ME SYAO-POO HE DESERVES SOMEONE MUCH MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN THAT BITCH, SOMEONE LIKE ME.' Or ` SAKURA HOW DARE YOU BEAT ME FOR THAT PIECE OF SHIT'
 
It was silence until…………………………
 
……………………..
 
……………………..
 
……………………….< /div>
 
………………………&# 8230;
 
 
………………………&# 8230;
 
More silence………..
 
 
………………………&# 8230;
 
 
………………………&# 8230;…
 
 
………………………&# 8230;…
 
 
……………………….< /div>
 
 
 
………………………&# 8230;…….
 
 
 
………………………&# 8230;…….
 
 
………………………&# 8230;…….
 
 
20 minutes later
 
`Well, can't you people going to say anything.'
 
Tomoyo was the first to reaction. Her face's red and her glare can make Syaoran hide behind Sakura.
 
`HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO SYAORAN AND SAKURA LIKE THAT YOU BITCH. *slap slap* don't think that anyone knows your secrets. One, you were having sex with this son of a bitch in the toilet after school just yesterday. Two, you been trying to get yakashi to sleep with you for at least 3 month. *Chiharu's face turn red and you can see fire in her eyes.* third, you slept with nearly all the guys and teachers at this school so you can be popular and get your grades up and the list goes on'
 
`WHY YOU…..' She can't even finish talking when Chiharu attacked her. She start beating Mimi.
 
`you know if you don't get off her, she will be died.'
 
`oop, forgot. Hehehehehe!!!'
 
`That's ok'
 
Sakura and Syaoran looked at all the guys. Tomoyo and Chiharu is trying to get Eriol and Takashi out of Lalaland. Mike and Josh is stunned.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hi gang. Sorry have to leave it there. 11pm, have to sleep school tomorrow. Anyway please review. I want review. REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW REVIEW. Ok Danni you can stop poking me now. Danni is one of my good friend, so read her story. Her author name is champagne-x so read her story please.
 
See ya
 
Nat
 
PS I will update soon and I won't forget like this time hehehehehe!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
PLEASE REVIEW