Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ September ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
September 3rd, 2003

Hey! Today I wanted to start a diary because what I'm about to tell you, I can't even tell Sakura! There's a new guy in my junior high class. Well, he's not really new. He was in my Gr. 5 class for a while then he left. His name is Eriol, Eriol Hiiragizawa. Isn't his last name a bitch to write? Hehe… not really! It's so beautiful! I bet you've kinda guessed… I like him! He's smart, charming and get this. He's a magician! That's an added bonus! Ok, the main reason why I decided to write this is because… I'm on a journey. No, make that a mission. I'm on a mission to ask Eriol out by Christmas time. If I don't, my next goal is to ask him out by spring. And that doesn't happen, by the end of the school year. My mission starts tomorrow!


September 4th, 2003

Tomoyo here! Hehe! I'm sooo happy! He talked to me today! Actually, a few times today! This morning, he said, "Hi!". Isn't that just great? And in gym class, he said that I'm really good at softball! Ahh… he's so polite, good-looking… he's just the best! I really with that he was mine! Of course, I haven't asked him out yet. It's too early! Who the hell asks people out on the 2nd day of school? Well, I'm tired, so I'm going to sign off! Bye!


September 7th, 2003

Hello again! I'm such a retard! Ok, in science, Eriol presented his science project (we had to construct a model of molecules and particles…) and when he finished and sat back down, I said, "Nice balls!". Of course he knew what I meant, but OMIGOD!! You should have seen me! I bet I was radiating so much heat that he felt it! I was really red from blushing! You know what kinda makes me feel even dumber? He said, "Thanks!" and then laughed! Oh the humiliation…


September 15, 2003

Sorry I haven't written in about a week! I was too busy kicking myself for acting so stupid in front of Eriol! But, just to let you know, I'm over it! Now, I can face him and not freak out and run away! :) Anyways, Sakura asked me if I'm allowed to go to the movies tomorrow night. I can go! You know who I want to bump into there? If you guess Eriol, you're right!! If you think that I'm going to bump into him just by chance, you're wrong. I got Sakura to get Syaoran to bring Eriol to the movies too! It's all just a "coincidence"! Aren't I just evil? No? Ok, I guess not…


September 17, 2003

Hey! I'm now so incredibly happy! But, I still did something really stupid at the movies. Ok, everything turned out as planned. Me and Sakura bumped into Syaoran and Eriol "just by chance"! Good thing Syaoran was in on the whole thing because then, he wouldn't have invited us to join them (Oh ya. Sakura knows that I like Eriol now. It kinda slipped out yesterday morning. Don't worry! You still get all the inside info!). Since Sakura and Syaoran are going out, they sat beside each other. So guess who I got to sit beside? ERIOL! He bought me some popcorn. Ok, that's what led me to do the stupid thing. During the movie, Eriol held the popcorn. I was getting a careless with the popcorn. When I went to get some popcorn, my hand missed the bag and I… uh… how do I phrase this? I GRABBED SOMETHING THAT WAS NOT POPCORN!! Don't think that it was anything gross. I grabbed his jacket, which was still pretty close to his… you know. Well, I think that he did notice but he just didn't want to mention it. Hmm… maybe he didn't mention it because he likes me! Or maybe he just liked what I did… I talk too much! I'll shut up! C-YA!


September 20, 2003

Hey! Who's happy once again? ME!! I think that I'm a little too cheery. Anyhoo… you'll never guess what happened! If you're thinking that I asked him out, you're wrong. If you're thinking that he asked me out, you're wrong again. He did do something that was just as good as asking me out! In math class, he passed a note that said 'Hey! Saturday was fun! Maybe we should do that more often! You know, with Sakura and Syaoran too!'. He still had a good time even with my little… mishap! :) Gotta go!


September 22, 2003

ARGH!! I'm sooooo bloody mad right now! If you're thinking, "Where's the lovely Tomoyo?", she's gone! The devil has taken over her body! Ok, not really, but I really want to hurt someone! Preferably 2 slutty bitches in my class. Their names are Kaori and Miwa. They're trying to steal my Eriol! All history class, they were flirting with him (he didn't flirt back thank god)! Right in front of me! I tried my best to give them a "back off, he's mine" look, but I bet I just gave them a really funny look. You know why they're so slutty? Because they hemmed their skirts like 10 inches too short! I better stop writing! If I don't, I'm really going to go mad!


September 23rd, 2003

I know I usually don't write on weekends because I don't see Eriol, but I did see him! He was at the mall! With those damn sluts! I ran to Sakura's house to complain to her, but I walked in on something I really wish I didn't. Well, 2 things. First, the front door was open, so I let myself in. And there was Yukito and Touya making out on the couch! I don't think that they noticed because they just kept on at it! Ok, if that wasn't bad enough, when I opened Sakura's door (very slowly), she and Syaoran were making out! Very heavily too! They looked like they wanted to be alone, so I left. They also didn't notice! Good thing too! Sakura would have been so embarrassed!


September 25, 2003

Wassup? I'm happy! I witnessed the most amazing thing! Eriol was having a "private" conversation with those damn whores, and I guess he was rejecting them because they ran away crying! YAY! He's all mine again! Woohoo!


September 27, 2003

Ok, I know this whole thing is supposed to be a mission, but I think that it's too early to plot anything just yet. Anyways, those bitches are pissing me off! Just because Eriol rejected them (HAHA!), they're calling him bad names! And because he's too good hearted and polite, he didn't say anything back. I'm usually like that too, but today I lost it! I defended Eriol! I called them several names (ex: bitch, skank, whore, slut, dumb ass, retard and shit face are just a few). They backed off because I guess I stumped them.


September 28, 2003

I think that it may be time to start plotting! We're getting closer! We're not totally friends, but we talk more often! Today, he gave me a box of chocolates and a single red rose (so romantic!) as a thank you for defending him. Ahh… he's sooo… HOT! Did you know that he's rich? That doesn't matter because I am too… it's not that I wouldn't like him if he were poor. He'd still be Eriol!


September 29, 2003

Hmm… Eriol wasn't here today! I guess he was sick or something! Aww… I miss him!