Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ October ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
October 2nd, 2003

Hey! Eriol was back today! He just had a bad fever! I gave him a get well card. I hope that it wasn't too obvious! Anyways, today is a special day because Eriol ate lunch with me! No one was to be found, so I sat in the park and ate alone. I'm sooo glad that he ate with me! Please remind me to kick Sakura and the others for ditching me!


October 3rd, 2003

You'll never guess what! Sakura told me that she ditched me on purpose! She did that so Eriol and I could get more acquainted! She said that she knew that Eriol would do what he did. If he hadn't, I would have killed Sakura.


October 6, 2003

Ok, there I go again with my stupidity! Not to mention my klutzyness! In gym class, we were playing soccer, guys against girls. I'm still pissed at those sluts and I showed it! Miwa was pestering me to pass the ball. So I did! And I kinda kicked the ball a *little* too hard cuz I practically broke her ankle! That's not the only dumb thing I did! There's still 2 more. I had the ball again, and I went to kick it in the net (my aim isn't the best). I kinda kicked the ball into the goalie's nuts. Poor Yamazaki! I'm sure he's ok. Now, for the final stupid thing! Eriol had the ball and I tried to get it away from him. I tried to run and kick it away from him, but instead, I ended up running into him. You probably think that it's not so bad. Well, it isn't unless you fall on top of him! It took me a while to get back up (No, I didn't stall on purpose). I hope I didn't hurt him!


October 20, 2003

Sorry I haven't written in 2 weeks! I kinda lost you! But no worries! I found you! Well, in those last 2 weeks, nothing happened! Each day passed by the same. It's almost been 2 months since school started. I'm ready to start plotting! Monday, I'm going to flirt with him. Tuesday, I'll flirt more. Wednesday, more than Tuesday, and so on until Friday. I'll just see if he responds! I hope that it works! C-YA!


October 23, 2003

FLIRT: I tried laughing with him. You know, saying "Oh silly!" and gently and playfully slapping his arm.
RESPONSE: He laughed with me and continued to talk to me, making more jokes along the way.
STATUS: A- OK so far!


October 24, 2003

FLIRT: I teased him. He asked for my eraser. Here's how the conversation went.
Him: Can I borrow your eraser?
Me: Um… I don't know…
Him: Come on…
Me: How badly do you want it?
Him: Real badly.
Me: Well, you're going to have to come and get it!
I hid it in my hand… what a good hiding place, huh?
RESPONSE: Oh ya! He tickled me until I dropped my eraser.
STATUS: Going good!


October 25, 2003

FLIRT: I got a paper cut and I asked him to kiss it better.
RESPONSE: He did! And my cut was healed! He used his magic on me!
STATUS: Very GOOD!


October 26, 2003

FLIRT: When we said "Hi!", I put my arms out for a hug.
RESPONSE: He hugged me.
STATUS: Still going strong!


October 27, 2003

FLIRT: I asked him to help me carry some textbooks to another classroom. He took like 10 more books than me. I told him that he was really strong and I touched his arm to feel his muscles.
RESPONSE: He blushed and said "Thank you!"
OVERALL: HE FLIRTED BACK!! YAY!!


October 30, 2003

I'm glad that the whole thing worked! I can't believe that he was flirting right back! I'm sooooo happy! Anyways, Syaoran, Sakura, Eriol and I are going to the Halloween dance tomorrow night at school. Me and Eriol aren't dates. It's more like a group thing. I hope he asks me to dance!