Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dear Diary ❯ November ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
November 1st, 2003

If you really need to know, yes, we did dance! We did more than just dance! We bumped and grinded! It was all fun though! Yesterday, I was on fire (not literally)! You should have seen what I did! I accidentally spilled punch on Sakura! Well, it was more her fault than mine! She bumped into me! Anyways, she's not mad at me! We just laughed it off. Oh! I can't forget! Costumes! Sakura: Princess, Syaoran: Prince, Me: Angel and Eriol: a bunny! He looked so cute!


November 3, 2003

The most horrible thing happened to me! Those damn bitches were plotting against me all this time! They spread a rumor about me! They told everyone that I was going out with the gym teacher! Sure, he's young, but have you seen his face? He's nasty! And plus, it's not true! Everyone thinks it's true but Sakura, Syaoran and luckily, Eriol! I'm glad that today is Friday because I don't think that I could go on with those taunting remarks.


November 6, 2003

Good news! Those girls got caught! A teacher found a note that they wrote, and it said all their plans to ruin my life! They got DT's for 2 weeks! Guess what? Eriol came over on Saturday to console me! I cried to him for 2 hours! And he put up with it! Maybe he does like me!


November 9, 2003

Ever since my FLIRT #4 (the hug), Eriol and I have made it into a habit to hug every time we say hi and goodbye! Yes! I get to hug him twice a day!


November 14, 2003

My mom bought me a dog recently. I took her (Misty) out for a walk and guess who I bumped into? Eriol! He was also walking his dog, which just so happens to be the same kind as mine! His dog's name is Buster. Isn't that just a weird coincidence? Eriol walked me home…


November 16, 2003

There was an audition for the school musical today. I tried out for the lead female part and they gave it to me on the spot! The musical is the West Side Story. I can't wait to find out who's the male lead part! I hope that it's Eriol, cuz I saw him there too!


November 17, 2003

I guess it's my wish is their command because guess what? Eriol got the part! We've got rehearsal every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. YAY! I get to see him 3 more times than usual! :)


November 21st, 2003

I still get teased about that rumor, but Eriol is always there to protect and defend me! Aww… I love him sooo much! I found out his e-mail address! It's Hiira_Eriol@hotmail.com ! I've got a new plan! I'll tell you tomorrow.


November 22nd, 2003

Ok, here's my plan. I'll send him an "anonymous" e-mail. I'll write my feelings and I'll tell him to meet me at Penguin Park on December 22nd- the last day of school! That's when I'll ask him out.


November 24th, 2003

Today in rehearsal (for the musical), Eriol seemed really distracted. I asked him what was wrong and he told me! It's the e-mail that I sent him that's distracting him! Yes…


November 27, 2003

You know what I just noticed? Eriol stares at me lots! I caught him in science class (he sits a few seats beside me). Aww… when I looked at him, he blushed@ What I cutie!


November 30, 2003

Well, I guess good and bad stuff has to happen to me all the time! Today, it was a bad thing. No, I didn't do anything stupid. Eriol did something stupid. He agreed to go out with this new exchange student in my class. Her name is Pei Pei. She's an exact replica of me, but she's Chinese! I can't hate her because she's so nice and caring. That bastard broke my heart. He doesn't even know what he has done to me. I'm sad. Just when everything was going fine, she came. I knew that she liked him. I should have acted first.