Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Deceiving is Believing ❯ Love at First Sight.... or not ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Eh, I decided that *** means changing of a scene or time lapse

"We're late! I've never been late in my entire life!" Tomoyo yelled while slamming her fist against her bathroom door. "Come on, come on, come on, come on!"

The bathroom door swung open to reveal Kura with her school uniform on and her hair wet, "Okay I'm ready to go already, just as long as you shut the hell up! I'm mean really Tomoyo-chan just shut the fu-"

Before Kura could shout out another curse word Tomoyo grabbed her by the hand, shoved a piece of toast into her mouth, thrust her shoes on, and pushed her and herself out the door.

***

"Please don't ring, for the love of God…" Tomoyo pleaded as she ran through the doors of her new college (still holding on to Kura's hand). The two girls skidded to a halt in front of room A4, Kura took in a deep breath and turned to her best friend, "You ready?"

The other girl nodded and slid open the door just as the school bell rang.

"Okay, now that the class is settled I'd like to annouce-" The teacher looked at the two late girls. "Alright, what are your names?"

"Kura Minomoto."

"Tomoyo Daijoubu." The two girls faced the classroom and a couple of people gasped. The girls did not look like the typical Tomoedo University students, they had altered their uniforms, nobody had done that, and it was supposedly against the rules.

The one named Kura had a pair of black beaten-up converse and had stitched little skulls and crossbones all over her knee-high stocking, she also ironed on a big patch on the back over her blazer that read, 'leave me alone'. Her hair was down and she had very thick black eyeliner on.

Tomoyo on the other hand had a pair of black shiny Doc Martens and sewn on her tie were little black strips. Her collar was flipped up (I know it sounds a little 80's but I was imagining the uniform and I thought that would look good) and so were her sleeves, she had red eyeliner and her hair was up in a high ponytail.

(sorry, I love to describe outfits)

"Gomen nasai Sensei, we were held up." Tomoyo glared at Kura.

"It's alright, it's your first day, just take a seat."

"Thank you uh…"

"Chii."

"Chii-sensei."

As the girls walked towards two seats in the back Kura elbowed Tomoyo, "We really need to work on your attitude, that was just shameful." Tomoyo shrugged.

"Like I was saying, I'd like to announce to the class that we have a transfer student from Hong Kong, China. I want all of you to treat him like you would treat any other student. He should be here any minute."

As soon as Chii-sensei had mentioned Hong Kong Kura paled considerably. 'No no no no no no no no, he's back? I'm not sure if I'm ready.'

The door to the classroom slid open for the second time and a boy walked in.

"Class, this is Li Syaoran." Syaoran glared at the class, which made most of the girls swoon and most of the guys glower. Kura caught herself drooling. Syaoran was as handsome as ever, with his messy chestnut brown hair that hung over his brooding amber eyes. He was well built and only Kura and Tomoyo knew why.

"Li-san you may sit behind…"

Kura concentrated on her power, she had gotten quite good at controlling certain things, like peoples thought.

"Minomoto-san." Chii-san pointed towards the card mistress. Syaoran grunted in response. As Syaoran passed Sakura's seat he gave her one of his glares, Kura stuck out a pierced tongue in response. Syaoran's eyes widened a little, but he continued on his way.

***

Syaoran walked down the hallway, well more like dragged himself. He was pretty much emotionally drained, for some reason he had thought maybe he would see his love. His Sakura. He had thought he felt her aura when he passed that one girl, Minomoto, but it disappeared. He really had his hopes up of seeing Sakura, he had been getting more and more worried after her letters had stopped coming a few years ago.

Syaoran's thoughts were disturbed by someone crashing into him and knocking him down.

"Hey watch where you're going next time!" Syaoran yelled. He looked up to and his eyes met with beautiful blue ones. He recognized the girl as that Minomoto-san.

"You were the one who bumped into me!" The girl yelled right back.

"Don't yell at me!" By this time Syaoran had gotten up and brushed himself off.

Kura's eyes flashed with anger, "Fuck you!" She stepped up to Syaoran and pushed him down to the ground. Both Kura and Syaoran growled as she walked off.

'What a bitch.' Syaoran thought as he got up and walked towards his next class.

As soon as Syaoran was out of sight Kura ran to the bathroom and locked herself in a stall. She sat down and brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them. 'Go figure, he's still a pompous, self righteous, total and complete…'

' cutie!'

'Don't think that Sakura! Remember what he did to you? Remember how he broke your heart? He's not hot, he's not hot, he's not hot…'

'Yes he is! I bet you want him to…'

'Bad Sakura!! You got to keep this up, don't let him hurt you like he did before.' Two tears leaked down Kura's cheeks.

'God look what he's doing to me already, I'm having a fight with myself.' She giggled, wiped her tears away, and got up to head to her class.

***

Tomoyo walked into her history class only to see Kura and Syaoran having a glaring contest from across the room. She sighed and walked over to her desk and sat in the one next to her best friend. "Kura, hello? Anyone in there?" Tomoyo waved her hand in front of Kura's face. She blinked and turned towards her friend.

"What?" Kura snapped.

"Um, is this how you plan to exact revenge? Glaring at him?" It was Kura's time to sigh.

"Eh shut up. I'm not sure what to do. But I do know paying him back for all the shit he's done to me is definitely on the top of my list."

Just as Tomoyo was about to answer, a teacher walked in a stood behind her desk. "Welcome to history. I know it's the first day but I have a project for you. I think it would be a good way to get to know the other students." The class groaned. "You will have to do a project on a legend. I will be picking partners. The first group will be Maru Akita and Koyo Mitagi," the teacher went down the list. "Tomoyo Daidouji and…"

"Excuse me, my schedule just got changed. Is this the history class with Hino-Sensei?" A boy with dark blue hair and glasses stepped in front of the class, for the second time that day all the girls in the room swooned.

"Are you Eriol Hiiragizawa?"

"Hai."

"Perfect you will be matched with Daidouji-san. She will explain the project to you." Eriol smiled and went to sit behind Tomoyo. "And the last couple will be," Kura noticed that her and Syaoran haven't been put in a group yet. "Kura Minomoto and Syaoran Li."