Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Fate ❯ Beginning of Destiny Fate ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Hello I m miyusakura9, please to meet u...
This is my 1st fanfic...
 
Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura not mine... I m just writing fanfic for my own interest... Card Captor Sakura belongs to CLAMP... And will always not be mine cause my drawing is not so good...
Hehehe...Here goes...
 
=.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.=
 
 
Beginning of Destiny Fate
 
Long long ago (so old time phrase, let's change).Once upon a time… (aiya I don noe how to start lah). (OK…now I m really going to start, here goes…)
 
In the era of Princes n Princesses, there r a lot of kingdom. In every kingdom there will be a small fairy town in each n every kingdom.
 
Although there r fairy town in each kingdom, the people could not see them as the fairy could not be seen by people who have no magic. So those who have magic can see them flying all about.
 
Fairy r often born in twins, one is male, n the other one is definitely a female. They r not born as brother n sister, but they r born as lover. So in conclusion, fairies seldom born as one in a flower, it is like once in a billion years tat only a fairy will born on its own in a flower.
 
Although it should be like tat, but the once in a billion years finally came. Two little fairies were born in two separate flowers in different kingdom. Once they r born, their flower straight away wilted, which should not be the case. When the flower give birth to two little fairy, the flower should live a very long life unless either one of the fairy is dead, they r interlinked.
 
One of the fairy was born in flourish land, in prosper kingdom, HER name is Cherry. The other one was born in sky land, in cloud kingdom, HIS name is Wolf. They r being isolated as they r very different from the others fairies, so they r discriminate by others fairy. Fairies do not wan to make friend with them. But anyway, they still go to school to study, the teacher will teach them wat they need to learn in order to live. (Fairies also have to learn.)
 
Although they r in different country, wat they learn in their town is the same. They learn tat the fairy couple who r born together in a flower should stay close together, n the couple should find the humans who r bonded with them. The couple fairies' bonded person r often truly in love with each other, like the fairies themselves. The fairies should stay close to their bonded person but in some exceptional circumstances the human couples have to be separated, the male fairy will follow the male human to protect him n the female fairy with the female human. The fairies bonded person will help the fairies magic to increase, so the fairy has to protect their bonded person no matter where they go. If awful tings did happen to one of the person, the fairy will also be affected in some way or another as their bond is very special.
 
=.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.==.=