Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Fate ❯ Prosper Kingdom and Cloud Kingdom ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
Oh well... miyusakura9 here... Is back for the second chapter of Destiny Fate... It's short, I know but it should be like this... Sorry... Please forgive me...
 
Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura not mine... I am just writing fanfic for my own interest... Card Captor Sakura belongs to CLAMP... And will always not be mine because my drawing is not so good... Hmm... And please forgive my poor English...
Hehehe... Here goes...
 
~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~
 
 
In flourish land in prosper kingdom there lives a young prince and his parents- the king and queen. His name is Xiao Lang. He is five years old. He has messy brown hair and mesmerizing amber eyes. Although his parents has no magic, he has, he dare not tell anyone including his parents tat he has magic, as he feel strange for him to tell his parents as they apparently could not see what he sees- the fairies that always follow his parents but his parents do not sense that the fairies were there, they look as if they do not know that the fairies do exist.
 
~. ~ In the other land ~. ~
 
In sky land in cloud kingdom, there lives a little princess with her brother-Tao Shi who is the king. Her name is Xiao Ying. She is five years old. She has silky neat honey brown hair which is of shoulder length and compelling emerald green eyes. She has magic, she can see fairies flying about in couples in her kingdom. She can sense who has magic and who does not have, she did sense that her brother has the same kind of magic as her but is different in some ways. Her brother cannot sense that Xiao Ying got magic so he does not wish to talk about magic to her. She knew that her brother do not wan to talk about magic, so she do not tell her bother that she also have magic.
 
~.~~.~~.~~.~~.~
 
So how is the second chapter?
Please tell me... Ok... Byebye... C ya around...