Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Fate ❯ Xiao Lang and Cherry ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
 
miyusakura9 here... Well... Because my second chapter is short, so here comes the third chapter...
 
Well enjoy...
 
Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura not mine... I am just writing fanfic for my own interest... Card Captor Sakura belongs to CLAMP... And will always not be mine because my drawing is not so good... Hmm... And please forgive my poor English...
Hehehe... Here goes...
 
=. ==. =Back to Prosper Kingdom=. ==.=
 
Xiao Lang being a five years old child is curious about everything so he secretly followed some fairy that does not need to follow human around(its either the fairies have not found their bonded person or they are still studying) to their town. When he reach the town, he is shock to find that the place is so beautiful. He even could not believe his own eyes. In the town of fairy land in prosper land, it has a small waterfall lake which was surrounded by small pebbles and a whole lot of different kinds of flower blooming in the town. The town is encircled with a forest. (Imagine that the town is a small version of real scenario, in short, a small model). Xiao Lang know that he could touch the town with his own hands as he has magic but being a considerate child he do not want to destroy the fairy town with his own hands (although the town can be destroyed by magic or the people who has magic but it can also be destroyed by natural disasters.) Xiao Lang stay put for about 1 hour to observe everything very closely and when he was about to leave, he heard a tiny sobs coming from the waterfall pond.
 
Xiao Lang found out that the sob is coming from a small female fairy who sits beside the waterfall pond. He slowly uses his magic to fly the fairy from beside the waterfall to his palm and let her sit on his palm.
 
“Y r u crying”? Xiao Lang asked the fairy with concern. “I am not crying” the fairy said with a quivering voice, and there are sobs in between each word. “Oh really, than why I see tat your face is covered with water, did you wash your face?” Xiao Lang shot back to her. “OKOKOKOKOKOK, you wins I am crying are u happy now?” The fairy cried out. “I m not happy.” Xiao Lang voice softens up. The fairy stops crying and look at Xiao Lang. “What's your name, may I know it?” Xiao Lang asked the fairy with nonchalantly. “Cherry” the fairy answered with inaudible voice but Xiao Lang heard it anyway. “Cherry, would you follow me to a place?” Xiao Lang asked with his prince posture. Cherry nodded and Xiao Lang childish smile appeared on his child face.
 
=. ==. =In Xiao Lang palace=. ==. =
 
“Is this the place you want to bring me to?” Cherry questioned Xiao Lang.
“Yes su” Xiao Lang replied wholeheartedly. “Isn't it beautiful?” Xiao Lang asked. Cherry did not answer, she simply just nodded her head.
 
Cherry now is flying behind Xiao Lang, she saw Xiao Lang talking to one of the lady (the maid of the castle). Cherry merely saw the lady nodded and hurried off to do what her master (Xiao Lang) asked her to do.
 
Xiao Lang than asked Cherry to follow him. So Cherry followed him. Xiao Lang came to a haul outside a beautifully crafted wooden door without giving Cherry a notice, so Cherry cannot stop in time so she knock onto Xiao Lang and after that she heard Xiao Lang laughter so she became very angry and said “you din tell me that you are stopping, because I am small so I cannot came to a haul in time so as not to bang into you but than now u are laughing at me, I HATE you…” Cherry could not continue when she notice that Xiao Lang has stop laughing and his face turn gloomily. “Um… Xiao Lang are you ok?” Cherry asked with a concern in her eyes. “I am fine, don't bother about me ok” Xiao Lang answered back, but his face still do not lit up.
 
Xiao Lang opens the wooden door and pushes Cherry inside with his magic. When Cherry is inside, Cherry likes the room at once. It is a well lit room as the sun came in from the glass window. There is a king size bed with green silk bed sheet, the curtain are also green in colour. “This is fabulous”, Cherry commented.
 
At this moment the maid whom Xiao Lang had talked to before came in with a basket with a whole lot of cloth in it, a teapot n two teacup. The maid put everything down on the table that is near the bedside and bows to Xiao Lang and left. Xiao Lang asks Cherry to sit down on the basket which has a whole lot of cloth in it. Xiao Lang take the teapot and pour tea into the two teacup and give one to Cherry, Cherry can't take cause its too big for her to take, so he put it by the table, next to the basket. Both are quiet of some time.
 
Cherry is the first who said I, after the few minutes of silence, “um… don you think it's too strange to ask for two teacups?” Cherry questioned Xiao Lang. “No” Xiao Lang merely replied. “Um…is this your room?” Cherry questioned Xiao Lang again. “Yes” Xiao Lang simply replied. “Um…do you by any chances is the prince of this kingdom?” Cherry asked with a tinge of anger in her voice. “Yes” Xiao Lang plainly replied again. This cause Cherry to erupt into ranging fire (technically) Cherry shouted at Xiao Lang “I DON EVEN NOR WHO YOU ARE, YOU DIN EVEN BOTHER TO TELL ME YOUR NAME AND WHEM I ASK YOU A QUESTION YOU BASICALLY GIVE ME A ONE WORD REPLY, ARE YOU NOT HAPPY WITH ME OR WAT? I know, I know that nobody will bother about me”, Cherry cried out.
 
At this, Xiao Lang is shocked that his one word reply will cause her to be so annoyed. Xiao Lang face turn soft, but he had a frown on his face. He uses his small finger to wipe away the tears that are on Cherry face, although its hard as Cherry is very small but he could do it.
 
“I am sorry for forgetting to tell you my name, my name is Xiao Lang, and I have the honor of meeting you. I give you a one word reply is because you hate me so I think that if I try to talk lesser than you will think that I am a good boy and will stay to play with me”. Xiao Lang said. Cherry listen to every word that Xiao Lang had said to her and said, “Why will I hate you, I like you, you give me your hand to hold to when I need comfort, when I need a person to lend me his shoulder to lie on you give it to me, I will not hate you, really, definitely, believe me”.
 
When Cherry said all those word, Xiao Lang face lit up little by little, “so you will stay by my side like the fairy that stay by my parent side?” Xiao Lang asked Cherry with puppy dogs eyes plastered on his face. At this, Cherry sighed, Cherry saw that Xiao Lang face turn sad again so she giggled and said “Yes of course I will stay be your side, but where do I sleep? I can't sleep in your bed with you right?” “Of course not in my bed with me, unless you want, I won't say no, but I may crush you in my sleep. You will sleep in the basket that you are sitting on”. Xiao Lang replied.
 
“By the way, pleaseee tells me your story or story about fairy town can? Pleaseee”. Cherry have no option but to reply yes as she has no place to stay (as fairies homes is the flower that they born from), she appreciate Xiao Lang offer. There is one thing that keeps in Cherry mind, so she asked “Xiao Lang, do you really want me to stay with you? You noe tat fairy often work as a couples, but I m only on my own. Wat if you can't find your true love or what if I bring you bad luck and what if…” When she is about to continue, Xiao Lang cut her off “don't give me so many wat if, I don care if I can't find true love or not, furthermore I don't need love, being a prince you can't decided anything on your own I don't care if you brings back luck to me or not, I am the one with plenty of good luck, so if you bring bad luck it still won't affect me”, at this Cherry give Xiao Lang a bright smile.
 
So how is it?
Please tell me... Ok... So C ya... Byby...