Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Fate ❯ Xiao Ying and Wolf ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
miyusakura9 here again... This is the forth chapter... Well... This is still longer than the 1st, 2nd and 3rd... I think ^.^ Ehehe.....
 
Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura not mine... I am just writing fanfic for my own interest... Card Captor Sakura belongs to CLAMP... And will always not be mine because my drawing is not so good... Hmm... And please forgive my poor English...
Hehehe... Here goes...
 
 
=. ==. =Back to Cloud Kingdom=. ==.=
 
Xiao Ying knows that each person is bonded with one fairy, so she was looking for her fairy. Xiao Ying has the magic to look for the aura that are similar to her, so she found out that her brother magic is similar to her and so she was starting to find a fairy that has the same aura as her.
 
Xiao Ying has looked everywhere for her fairy. She looked at all the flying fairies at are looking for their bonded person, she looked into her kingdom fairy town, she even looked at all the fairy that already has a bonded person, (and even under small stone...haha just kidding...she won't be so blur...) but all her findings only came to a conclusion, its either her fairy haven born yet or her fairy could not sense that she were looking for him/her.
 
Xiao Ying being very tired for looking for her fairy but to no avail, she when to one of her favorite place, that is the small waterfall that was way into the forest. She often goes there to relax herself and play with the cold water as the cold water will make her feel refreshed. The soothing atmosphere let her feel at ease whenever she goes there, so she likes the place very much.
 
When Xiao Ying reaches the waterfall, she saw something shining on one of the big rock which situated around the waterfall. Xiao Ying went to take a closer look. To her astonish, she saw a little male fairy sleeping on the big rock, and she straight away sense that the fairy's aura is similar to her but not really similar, she do not know how to explain, its like when you meet a stranger you feel that you know him/her but you never really know or had seen he/she before in your life, it that kind of feeling that arouse inside Xiao Ying.
 
Xiao Ying does not wish to wake the little fairy, so she sat on another big stone which situated beside the stone that the fairy is sleeping on. Waiting do not affected her in anyway, she likes the feeling of waiting, and it's like waiting for the right moment. Furthermore to wait at her favorite place of all place.
 
Waited for an hour or so, Xiao Ying saw that the fairy is stirring. The fairy opens his eyes, sat upright, and rubbed his eyes and stretch. Xiao Ying who is sitting on the rock beside him has seen this cute moment and giggled slightly it all the fairy movement. The fairy startled at the voice of Xiao Ying's giggling (like a cat that has being frightened), and he started to flap his small wings and was about to fly away but stopped when Xiao Ying called out, “Hey wait a moment, can I talk to you for like half minutes? I have waited for around an hour or so for you to wake up, so please spare me some time of yours. Can?” The fairy hesitated for a moment but then he sits back to the rock and nodded his head in consent, with this Xiao Ying smiled brightly to the fairy.
 
“What's your name?” Xiao Ying asked with interest. “My name is Wolf”, Wolf answered Xiao Ying without any trouble. “So Wolf, why do you sleep here? Aren't fairies sleep in flower?” Xiao Ying asked with interest again. “........” Wolf has trouble answering this question but anyway he try to explain his story for Xiao Ying to hear and understand. After he had explained fully to Xiao Ying for her answer to be answered, Xiao Ying cried out loudly, this make Wolf scared and don't know what to do and how to do with the crying Xiao Ying. He uses his magic to make a box of tissues from all the twigs on the ground. He pulled one tissue out of the tissue box and give it to the crying Xiao Ying.
 
Xiao Ying gladly takes it from Wolf n wipe away her little `rain'. Wolf tells her tenderly not to cry anymore n slowly her `rain' stopped. When Xiao Ying `rain' stopped she started to talk again to Wolf. “OH, I m so sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Xiao Ying, from Cloud Kingdom.” Xiao Ying put out her hand for Wolf to shake. Wolf look at Xiao Ying hand and looked back at her and looked at Xiao Ying hand again. Xiao Ying do the same ting as Wolf, she looked at her hand and back to wolf and back to her hand again. There was a long pause... Then Xiao Ying finally realized her mistake and quickly withdraw back her hand and laugh halfheartedly.
 
After laughing, Xiao Ying looks down on the grass and say, “I am sorry, for one moment I forgot that you are small and can't shake my hand.” With this the Wolf that had acted cooled on the time has burst out laughing. “Well Xiao Ying, you sure is an interesting girl, too bad I m not your fairy but I wish I could.” “You can be my fairy right? I m sure that you feet that my aura is almost the same as yours right? Cause I still can't found my fairy; maybe my fairy is your other soul mates or maybe maybe...” Wolf see that Xiao Ying is sad again n he noe tat there is no so many maybe. “Well you could be right, if not our aura could not be so similar.” Xiao Ying face lit at straight away and smile her childish but cute smile. “So Wolf you will be my fairy?” Wolf thought for a moment and reply, “Yep, my princess” and kneel down like a knight that will protect the princess with all his might. With this, Xiao Ying giggle and asked Wolf to follow her back to her palace.
 
=. ==. =In Xiao Ying palace=. ==.=
 
“So this is your palace?” Wolf asked. “Yep, so what do you thinks?” Xiao Ying replied. “Impressive is the word to describe.” Wolf said duly. “Keke, I din know that you are so good in describing things.” Xiao Ying joked. “Hey, you hurt my feelings. OoWoowowwowww.” “Oh, I am so sorry, did I really hurt it? I din mean to.” Xiao Ying said apologetically. Wolf burst out laughing again “Oh, my princess, you really is an interesting girl.” With this Xiao Ying walked away angrily towards her room, she meets her brother- Tao Shi on the way to her room.
 
“Where have you been? Do you know that I am very worried about you?” Tao Shi chided her. “Um... brother I am only going to the waterfall pond where mother and father always bring us to.” Xiao Ying looked down and almost cry. Tao Shi saw this and feels that he should not be so harsh towards her. “Xiao Ying, listen to me. You are a princess and I don't wish that my princess come to any harm because I am your brother and you are my sister. I don't wish that any harm will come to my little sister you know.” Xiao Ying lifted her head up and smiled brightly. “Yes, brother.” Xiao Ying saluted to her brother. Tao Shi ruffled his little sister hair.
 
“Now tell me...” Tao Shi din continue. Xiao Ying know that her brother say Wolf and was about to ask about Wolf but Xiao Ying know that her brother mind and heart is fighting a war. “Um... nothing. Now go back to your room.”(Looks like heart win: p) “Brother, I needed some cloth, can I?” “OK” is Tao Shi generally replies towards her little sister puppy dog face. “I will ask the maid to being it to your room.” “Ok, thank you brother.” Tao Shi bend down and Xiao Ying kissed on his cheek and she ran off to her room and Wolf went after Xiao Ying but before that he gave Tao Shi a glare and Tao Shi give back the same glare.
 
When Xiao Ying got back to her room she poured tea, two cups, one for herself and one for Wolf. (Don't ask me why her room got tea and teacups; let's assume it's in the room.) “So I can see that you got a very protective brother.” Xiao Ying stare at Wolf and say, “I haven forgive you you know.” “Oh, my princess, I am very sorry for playing with you. Please forgive me.” “I will, only on one condition.” “Wat is it my princess?” “U promise first?” “Ok, I promise.” There is a knock on the door. “Princess, I have brought the cloth that you wanted.” “Ok, I am coming.” “Ok, later I will tell you what you have gotten yourself into promising me. I will not allow you to break your promise.” Xiao Ying said to Wolf.
 
Xiao Ying opens the door and talks the cloth from the maid. “Thank you.” “You're very welcome. My princess.” (Xiao Ying is a princess that every one loved.) Xiao Ying closed back the door and start working. (You may be wondering what is it that Xiao Ying is working right? Hehe I won't tell you... you should know by now.)
 
Xiao Ying opens up a drawer which situated beside her bed and took out a rectangle, two squares, and a semi-circle piece of wooden block and a bottle of super glue. She sticks the rectangle block half way up the two square blocks to make the two square blocks parallel, the semi-circle block on the square top and put small piece of cloth on the rectangle block. A small bed is done. (Imagine the bed which is like Kero want. So any body guesses correct? Sorry but no price even you have guessed correct :p)
 
“Here, your bed.” Xiao Ying put it on the coffee table that is beside her bed. (Now question, what will Wolf reaction be? A. like Kero in the anime. B. Say his thanks to Xiao Ying very coolly. C. Say that it is too girly for him or D. None of the above. Have you chosen yet? Now for the answer.) Wolf sat down on the `well made bed'. “So what is the condition that you say just now?” Wolf asked anxiously. (Well it's D none of the above: P) “Oh ya, I totally forget about it.” Wolf fell down anime style. “How can you forget about it if it's so important to you?” “Nah, it not big deals you noe.” “Huh? Then you say like it is very big and makes me worried for nothing?” “Yep, you have guessed it correct.” “So what is it? Tell me.” “I just wanted to now more about fairy tings.” “You could tell me more right? “Yep I think I can.”
 
How is it?
Please tell me... Ok...
Well... Buybuy...
C ya around...