Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Destiny Fate ❯ Thirteen Years Later and the letter ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
miyusakura9 here, sorry I have not updated for sooooooooooo long, please accept my apologies. I am truly sorry. Ehehe. Now let's proceed to the story.
 
Disclaimer: Card Captor Sakura not mine... I am just writing fanfic for my own interest... Card Captor Sakura belongs to CLAMP... And will always not be mine because my drawing is not so good... Hmm... And please forgive my poor English...
Hehehe... Here goes...
 
 
=. ==. =Thirteen Years later=. ==.=
 
 
=. ==. =In Xiao Ying palace=. ==.=
 
There is a letter/invitation in the mailbox. It is anonymous and is addressed to the princess of Cloud Kingdom-Xiao Ying.
 
 
=. ==. =In the other hand=. ==.=
 
=. ==. =In Xiao Lang palace=. ==.=
 
There is a letter/invitation in the mailbox, it's almost the same as the letter that is addressed to the princess of Cloud Kingdom, but it is addressed to the prince of Prosper Kingdom- Xiao Lang.
 
 
=.==.==.==.=
 
The letter is written like this: To all princesses and princes of all lands and kingdoms. There will be a ball taking place in the Centre kingdom of the Centre land in six days time. We seek the arrival of all princesses and princes who have received the invitation to the ball. The most important point of this ball is to celebrate the adulthood for most princesses and princes (the adulthood is 18). We have this ball is because we found out that this year we have almost three quarters of the whole land where lots of princesses and princes neared their adulthood and hence commence this ball to celebrate most of the princesses and princes growing up.
 
=. ==. =In Xiao Ying palace=. ==.=
 
When Xiao Ying read the letter she is super happy and throws the letter to the air. When the letter came falling down, wolf who is behind Xiao Ying was scared of the big piece of paper, he wanted to shift away from the big piece of paper, BUT he was not in time and the paper came floating down and covered him.
 
Tao Shi, Xiao Ying brother heard her sister cheerful yell and walked towards her sister and find out what caused her happiness. “WHY are you so happy?” Tao Shi concerned asked. Xiao Ying picked up the letter and handed it to Tao Shi and Wolf can finally be released from the big `blanket' and fly beside Xiao Ying. Before taking the letter from Xiao Ying, Tao Shi and Wolf began to have a glaring fight. Yes, 13 years has passed and Tao Shi still did not talk to her sister about his magic and the fairy following her, although when he talk to her sister he would always start a glaring fight with Wolf, hmm you asked when will they stop glaring huh? Basically Xiao Ying will always snap his brother out of his glaring contest with Wolf by talking to her brother. “Erm... Brother?” Xiao Ying called out, she feel tired for taking the letter for so long. “Orh... Erm... Ok...” Tao Shi stupidly replied snapping out of the glaring contest and took the letter from Xiao Ying.
 
Tao Shi read the letter and a suspicious look on his face. “Xiao Ying” Tao Shi called out and sighed. “Do you really want to go to this, um... so called ball huh?” Tao Shi asked with his `mighty' voice. “YES” came Xiao Ying firmly reply. Sighed again “do you really know that this letter is really strange as it is anonymous and I do not heard of it in the last like 20 or more years before, why this year, further more Xiao Ying you are a princess of this country, the sister of the king, I could not even let any harm come to you do you understand?” came the non stop blabbering of Tao Shi, the king.
 
“ZzzzzzZzzzzz”
 
“XIAO YING” Tao Shi reprimanded. Xiao Ying woke up from her `sleep'. “Ehehe”. “Don't give mi your ehehe, do you listen to what I said?” Tao Shi scolded. “Please brother... I wanted to go to the ball, I wanted to know more prince and princess from other land and kingdom, as you know brother what `friends' I have are all your underhand man, I don have any decent friend who I can really call friend(except wolf Xiao Ying think) and they are all boy, or you can say man. I don have a girl friend who I can talk with about girl, or you can say woman ting.” Xiao Ying retorted. “................”. “Please brother” Xiao Ying shows her puppy dog eyes. THAT, make Tao Shi with no choice but to agree, Tao Shi ALWAYS agree when Xiao Ying show her puppy dog eyes. (Please don try this at home, Xiao Ying is a professional, unless you are also a professional like Xiao Ying. Keke.)
 
 
=. ==. =In Xiao Lang palace=. ==.=
 
After Xiao Lang read the letter, he feels doubtful about the letter as he sensed very little magic that had been left on the letter, but then it is an invitation that is meant for him. “What do you think, Cherry?” Xiao Lang asked the fairy that is sitting on his shoulders and has been reading the letter with Xiao Lang. “Hmm… I think that it is best that you go to this ball to know what is this magic user is planning and if something bad that is really going to happened, you can try to stop it as your magic has become stronger throughout the years of training with me, although I did not help much, you are now a top magic user.” Cherry smiled.
 
“Hmm… You know what Cherry, you sure are a good adviser, I will go to this ball, to see what this person is up to and further more to find your love.” Xiao Lang joked. “Yep, I surely am a good adviser and rather than my love, maybe you will meet your love.” Cherry retaliated back. “Haha… You are right, maybe we will both find our love, let go inform my parents of this ball.
 
=. ==. =King and Queen of prosper kingdom=. ==.=
 
“Father, Mother, my greeting to the two of you.” Xiao Lang greets his parents kneeling down. “Please raise, my son.” King said. Xiao Lang stood up. “Father, Mother I wish to go to the ball which takes places six days from now, here is the invitation.” Xiao Lang presented the invitation to his parents. King and Queen read the letter. After reading, “very well my son, you may go to the ball, its good to have some socialization with other princesses and princes.” “Thank you Father, Mother, I will take my leave now.” Xiao Lang leaves to prepare for the long ride to Centre kingdom of the Centre land.
 
“Are you sure it's not the time to tell him yet?” Queen asked the King. “No, it is still not the time to tell him yet, although he is neared his adulthood, but its still not the time yet, we still have one more year, just one more year.” The King told the Queen.
 
Well… How is it?
Please tell me... Ok...
Well... Byebye...
C ya around...