Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Be Scared ❯ A New Roommate and a Love Confession ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't Be Scared

Chapter: 3

By: ~*~Cutie Blossom~*~

Okay…how many of you are REALLY disappointed how Nelvana (totally ruined I must add) the end of Cardcaptors? I sure am! Man, I was really mad!! Anyways, here's the third chapter! I owe a friend BIG time on helping me with this! Thank you to JadeWing who helped me come up (or to be exact gave me some ideas) with a LOT of ideas for the next chapters! I owe you lots! Thanks to all who reviewed!

Disclaimer: Here on out, it's the same! I'm sick and tired of typing this baka useless thing! Arigato!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tomoyo and Eriol walked down the path in the Nadeshiko Park.

"What is wrong with Sakura, Tomoyo?" Eriol asked for the hundredth time that hour.

Tomoyo shook her head. "No matter how many times you ask me, Eriol, the answer is still the same."

"Darn," Eriol said, pouting. "Is there any way to get you to talk, dear loveable Tomoyo?"

Tomoyo blushed, thinking of a couple possibilities. "No."

Eriol's face curved into an evil smile. "I bet there is a way," he said, starting to walk over to her.

Tomoyo gulped and backed away from Eriol. "No there isn't, Eriol," she said and squeaked as she felt her back hit a tree. Eriol was still walking towards her.

Eriol put his hands around her waist causing her to gulp. Tomoyo blushed crimson seeing his face close in to hers. He stopped, their lips only centimeters away from another.

"What's her history, Tomoyo?"

Tomoyo frowned and tried to push Eriol away, but he caught her wrist.

"Don't you dare kiss me unless you really mean it!" Tomoyo yelled. "Don't do it if you just want Sakura's history!"

Eriol leaned forward and brushed his lips against hers. Eriol pulled back smiling. His smile grew seeing Tomoyo's face covered in shock.

"I wouldn't do that to you, Tomoyo," Eriol said. "I wasn't after Sakura's history. I just wanted a chance to kiss you."

Tomoyo still had a shock look on her face. Eriol's words took a couple of seconds before they finally sank in. Her face turned into a smile as she threw her arms around his neck, kissing him again. They pulled away who-knows-how long later.

"I love you, Tomoyo," Eriol said silently.

"I love you too," Tomoyo said.

(A.N.: Don't worry E+T fans. Just because they have confessed doesn't mean there isn't going to be anymore mushy parts. There is a lot left! Just be patient! ^_^)

Eriol kissed her forehead and grabbed her hand. Tomoyo leaned her head on his shoulder as they continued down the path.

"You know Eriol, you never told me who your and Syaoran's new roommate is," Tomoyo said.

"Oh just a guy from Japan. I don't know where in Japan he's from though," Eriol answered. "His name was like Amie or something close to that. I wasn't really listening when I was told his name."

Tomoyo giggled. "Why weren't you?"

Eriol sweatdropped. "I think I was on the phone with you when Syaoran told me who our new roommate was."

Tomoyo giggled again. "Figures."

~*~

Sakura and Syaoran entered the Shuji Dorm. Sakura gasped at what she saw.

"Syaoran…your dorm room is huge!!" Sakura said in awe.

Syaoran nodded his head as he laid his keys on a desk near the door. "Yeah I know. Since my family's rich, my mother wanted the best for me even though I wouldn't have minded just an ordinary dorm. The Shuji Dorm has the biggest dorm rooms on campus. Eriol is my roommate and we're getting another roommate on Friday."

"Oh who?"

Syaoran scratched his head. "I can't remember his name. I believe he came from Japan if I remember right. I just can't remember where."

"Oh."

"Would you like to start the assignment?" Syaoran asked.

Sakura nodded her head. "Yeah we should."

"How bout a little snack before we begin?"

Sakura nodded her head eagerly. "I thought you'd never ask!"

Syaoran laughed as he walked into the kitchen with Sakura following, happily.

"How about some tea also?" Syaoran asked.

"Sure!" Sakura answered cheerfully.

Syaoran laid a package of cookies on the kitchen counter and grabbed a tea kittle and started to boil some water. Once the water was to the right temp, he poured the water into two cups and then put the tea mixture into to the hot water. He handed one of cups to Sakura.

"So…what are you majoring in, Sakura?" Syaoran asked as he started to stir the tea.

"I'm not sure yet," Sakura answered as she stirred the tea. "I thought I'd just come take some classes I'm interested in and then head off from there."

"I see."

"How about you?"

Syaoran smirked. "I only went to college to get away from my family."

"Syaoran!" Sakura said. "You have a very nice family."

"Basically I went to get away from my sisters. It's not my mother it's just my sisters. I love them and all it's just…it's just…"

Sakura blinked. "Just what?"

"I hate having my cheeks pinched all of the time and being called cute every single second I see them."

Sakura giggled. "I agree with them."

"Huh?"

Sakura blushed and took a sip of her tea before answering. "I think you're also cute also."

Syaoran blushed. "T-t-thanks, Sakura."

"I wouldn't blame you for hating to have your cheeks pinched all of time though," Sakura said. "I hope we are talking about your face cheeks by the way otherwise your sisters are just plain perverted."

Syaoran's face turned crimson. "SAKURA!!!"

Sakura giggled. "Come on. Lets start the project."

Syaoran, with his face still red, followed Sakura into the main room of the dorm room.

~*~

"Bye Syaoran!" Sakura said, walking out of the dorm room about an hour later.

"Bye Sakura!" Syaoran said, watching Sakura go around a corner. "See you tomorrow!"

Sakura smiled as she walked home. Her hands and Syaoran's brushed so many times during the hour she was at the Shuji Dorm. He also leaned over her a couple times to explain something to her.

'I just love this city! I've made friends that are kind and funny. And of course there's…'-She sighed-'Syaoran. He has those adorable amber eyes and messed up but sexy hair. I just love everything about them and him!'-She gasped and stopped walking-'Where in the world did that come from? Oh I'm sick and tired of loving the Denial River!!'

"I LOVE SYAORAN LI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

'There,' Sakura thought, 'that feels much better.' Sakura continued walking home and dreaming of the Little Wolf and what happened during that heavenly hour. She was so far off in dreamland that didn't even notice that she was home already. "HAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNYYYYYYAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!"

Touya smiled as he heard his sister's old expression. 'Haven't heard that in a long time.'

"Who are you hanyaning over?" Touya asked from the kitchen.

"Syaoran," Sakura said, before realizing her mistake.

"I knew you'd fall for him sooner or later, Kajiuu!"

Sakura growled. "KAJIUU JA NANI!!"-She stopped and blinked-"What do you mean 'sooner or later'?" she asked as she entered the kitchen.

"The way you and him kept on looking at each other at the mansion dinner thingy," Touya explained. "You guys kept on looking at each other with the look of love."

"But…" Sakura said slowly, "what if he's another Sammie? I really don't think he'd be but what if he is? Sammie seemed all nice and all at first, but then BAM he had a one way ticket to jerk land."

"Listen, every guy isn't a Sammie. After seeing how Syaoran was trying to cheer you up, I honestly doubt Syaoran's another Sammie."

"Arigato Onii-chan."

"No problem, Kajiuu."

Sakura growled.

~*~

The rest of the week, everything went fine. Sakura and Syaoran did meet after Sakura's gym class the next couple of days and worked on the project in the Shuji Dorm. Sarah was still mad and was found often glaring over at Sakura and a lot over at Molly and Meilin. The red head girl was still angry at Molly and Meilin about her broken nail.

For Eriol and Tomoyo, things couldn't have been better. Eriol was still the mischievous kind of guy he usually was and Tomoyo was still happy and cheerful just as she always was. Sakura and Syaoran were both happy for their best friends.

Sakura did tell about Tomoyo about her new founded love for Syaoran. Tomoyo, of course, squealed with happiness and started telling Sakura that she should tell him. Sakura tried over and over again to take Tomoyo's advice, but when she approached Syaoran, she would think of something else to say.

Finally, Friday came around and Sakura was exhausted. She wasn't feeling very well also. She felt like she was on fire and needed a lot of sleep. She slowly walked home after Gym class, which wasn't easy considering her state. Sakura flopped on her bed, glad to be home once again.

"Sakura?"

Sakura groaned and looked over at the doorframe where Touya stood.

"You okay?" he asked.

He was answered with a low gloomy, "Hai."

"Oh okay then. Will you go to the store really quick and get some ingredients for breakfast tomorrow?" Touya asked. "Otus-san will be home tomorrow early so I thought we'd make him a nice welcome home breakfast."

Sakura groaned and pushed herself off of the bed. "Okay."

Touya handed Sakura a list and she was off. Half way there, Sakura started to feel dizzy.

"Oh, I feel sick and so…weak," Sakura said as she collapsed to the ground.

Luckily for her, Sakura collapsed right in front of the Shuji Dorm and Syaoran saw her collapse to the ground. He gasped and sprinted out of the dorm and out to Sakura.

"Sakura? Are you alright? Sakura? Answer me please!" Syaoran begged.

Sakura's eyelids lifted a tad bit to reveal beautiful emeralds. She groaned. "Syaoran?" she asked in a very weak voice

"Yeah it's me," Syaoran said. "Can you stand up?"

Sakura shook her head.

"I'll take you to my dorm, kay?"

Sakura did a slight nod and Syaoran lifed Sakura into his arms.

'I really need to be sick more often!' Sakura thought, feeling very protected and comfortable in Syaoran's arms. Syaoran carried her into his room and layed her lightly on his bed. He left her alone for a moment and returned with a cordless phone.

"What's your number?" Syaoran asked her. "I'll call your brother and tell him you're with me."

Sakura told Syaoran her number as he dialed the number. Touya picked up within a couple of rings.

"Hello?"

"Touya?"

"Hai. Who is this?"

"This is Syaoran. Sakura collapsed and I carried her to my dorm. She seems really bad. I'll take care of her for a while and then I'll bring her home later, okay?"

Touya nodded on the other side even though Syaoran couldn't see it. "Yeah that's fine. I thought she sounded sick, but she said she was fine. Hey thanks Syaoran. Take care of her for me then will ya?"

"Don't worry. She's in great hands."

"Tell her that she doesn't have to get the groceries then. She's too weak," Touya said.

"Okay I'll tell her that," Syaoran said. "Bye."

"Bye," was heard from Touya before a click.

Syaoran hung up the phone and looked over at Sakura. "I don't have anymore medicine so I'm going to run to the store really quick and get some for you, okay?"

Sakura did a slight nod.

"You're brother said that you don't have to do the grocery shopping by the way," Syaoran told her.

Sakura smiled and chocked out an, "Arigato."

Syaoran smiled down at her. "Eriol's and my new roommate should arrive in a couple of minutes. If he arrives before I get back, he should have a key so there maybe a stranger in the house so don't be scared."

Sakura nodded and Syaoran took off running towards the store that was only a couple of blocks away.

Sakura closed her eyes to try and get some sleep. About four minutes later, she heard a door open and close.

'Must be the new roommate,' Sakura thought not opening her eyes.

"Hello? Anyone here?" the guy asked.

'His voice sounds familiar though,' Sakura thought, still not opening her eyes.

The guy looked into Syaoran's room and smiled.

"So this is where you went off to, Cherry Blossom."

Sakura opened her eyes and looked over at the entrance to the doorway.

Sakura's back got shivers, but she couldn't move, scream for help or anything.

'Syaoran!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!' Sakura screamed in her head.

The guy walked over to the shivering figure.

Sakura was finally able to chock out, "Get away from me, Sammie!"

"Aw…is that anyway to treat your boyfriend?"

"You're not only my ex, but a humongous pervert also!!!!" Sakura said, still not very loud.

Sammie lowered his head and Sakura was able to roll away from him.

"Oh come on, my sweet Cherry Blossom," Sammie said, crawling over to her.

Sakura shivered in fear. 'What am I going to do?'

Her prayers where answered as Sammie was tugged back and thrown against the wall of Syaoran's room.

Sakura gasped as she saw her rescuer was Syaoran, standing there in fighting position ready to fight Sammie.

"Sammie," Sakura said, proudly but still not very loud, "I'd like you to meet Syaoran Li. He's a true gentlemen. He's not a sniveling slug like you."

Syaoran blushed slightly at her introduction. "Who are you?"

Sammie glared at Syaoran and stood up. "My name is Sammie Sauru. I'm the new roommate. I went to Japan with her," he answered, pointing over at Sakura. "I'm her boyfriend."

Syaoran's eyes went wide. 'B-b-b-boyfriend? She already has one?'

Sakura growled and yelled as loud as she could, "YOU ARE NOT MY BOYFRIEND!! I DUMPED YOU BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID!"

Syaoran let out a sigh of relief.

"Just because I wanted your virginity and I get dumped? That's not fair!" Sammie said. (A.N.: OF COURSE YOU DUMPED IF YOU TRY AND RAPE A GIRL! HOW STUPID CAN YOU GET? I think he's going on the list of people to burn along with Yulin and Laiseth from my other story. What do you think?)

Syaoran's ear twitched. "YOU DID WHAT?!?!?" he screamed at Sammie.

Sammie just glared at Syaoran and didn't say a word.

Sakura weakly stood up and nearly fell to the floor, but Syaoran reached her just in the nick of time.

"Sammie, I don't want to see you at school and I don't want to see your face, Nakia's or Touso's again for my entire life, you hear me? You ruined my life permanently and I moved to Hong Kong to get away from the mess in Tomoeda. Guess what? I love it here in Hong Kong!! I've got friends who care! Tomoyo is a sweet heart that listens to me. Eriol makes me laugh and of course there's Syaoran here who has vowed to protect me from baka heads like you! He's also been very kind in befriending me and offered to help me catch up with my work here!"

Sammie glared at Sakura. "They don't know you that's why! If they knew the real slut like I did, they wouldn't give you the time of day! They will change on you, my sweet cherry blossom! BELIEVE ME THEY WILL and I'll be waiting for that day to laugh in your face about it!"

Sakura growled.

Sammie's face curved into an evil smile, but changed when he felt a punch against his cheek that caused his head to hit the wall again. He looked up to see a VERY mad Syaoran looking down at him. Sammie winced under Syaoran's famous glare. (A.N.: YEAH SYAORAN!!!)

"DON'T YOU EVER CALL SAKURA A SLUT, YOU HERE ME?" Syaoran roared. "Even though I've only known Sakura for a week now, I know she isn't what you say she is. When she came here, Sakura looked hurt and lonely."

"That's because she new that she should have done it with me," Sammie butted in, which earned him another, must I say well deserved, hit from Syaoran.

"No that's not it," Syaoran yelled. "Sakura was scared. She didn't want another guy to do what you did to her. You know what?"-Sammie shook his head-"She was even scared of me on her first day here. I stopped her to tell her that I'd like to help her with catch up to speed on where we were in math, but when I stopped to tell her this, she tensed up. I got her to open up though and showed her that not every guy is like you!"-Syaoran laid Sakura back on his bed and walked over to the door leading out of the dorm-"You are going to have to change dorms. I don't want a perverted guy, who nearly rapped my best friend living in the same dorm as me. If you don't want to leave, I'll use all of my power against you to get you out of here!"

Sammie sacredly crawled out of the dorm and broke into a sprint when he was out of grabbing distance from Syaoran.

Syaoran watched Sammie till he was out of sight. Syaoran then closed the door and turned to look at Sakura, who looked like she just won a million dollars. Syaoran walked over to her and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked into Sakura's eyes that were twinkling with happiness. Without warning, Sakura threw her arms around him.

"Arigato Syaoran," Sakura said, with tears starting to roll down her eyes.

Syaoran blushed and hugged back. "No problem. Can I ask for the full story though?"

Sakura nodded her head. "I feel much better about telling you now. Before I do, can I call Touya and tell him what happened?"

Syaoran nodded his head. He got up and went into the other room in search for the cordless phone. Sakura flopped her head back down on her pillow. She felt like a new girl.

'Sammie will never try anything on me again after what Syaoran did to him!' she thought cheerfully.

Syaoran returned with the cordless phone and handed it to Sakura. Sakura dialed her home phone number and eagerly waited for Touya's answer.

"Hello?"

Sakura smiled. "Konnichiwa [hello], Onii-chan!"

"Konnichiwa, Kajiuu. You seem in higher spirits. Did Syaoran take good care of you?"

Sakura smiled. Even Touya's nickname didn't affect her at the moment.

"Hai. More then you think?"

Touya ­blinked. "What do you mean by 'more then you think'?"

"Guess who I saw today?"

"Who?"

"Sammie," Sakura answered naturally.

"THAT PERVERTED BAKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hai," Sakura answered. "Don't worry though, Onii-chan. Let me finish my story before you start panicking, okay?"

Touya took a couple of deep breaths before answering. "Hai."

"Okay," Sakura began. She took one deep breath and said, "Sammie just happened to be Syaoran's new roommate. While Syaoran ran to the store to get me some medicine, Sammie entered his ex-new dorm and saw me lying on Syaoran's bed. I had my eyes shut at the moment and he startled me when he said my name. He almost started to force himself on me again, but he didn't get the chance because Syaoran pulled him away from me! Sammie started calling me names and other things and I was about to say something, but Syaoran started yelling at him and saying that I'm not a slut and other things. In the end, after a couple of more punches, Syaoran threw Sammie out and told him to get a new dorm to live in. Isn't that great, Onii-chan?"

Touya was speechless. He didn't think Syaoran would do that.

"Onii-chan?"

Touya smiled. "Hai."-An idea hit him-"Sakura…"

"Yeah?"

"Why don't you ask Syaoran to have breakfast with us tomorrow morning so he can meet Otus-san? I think Otus-san would like to meet him."

Sakura smiled. "Okay. I will. Ja ne, Onii-chan!"

"Ja ne," Touya said before hanging up.

Sakura smiled as she clicked the off button on the phone.

"Is everything alright?"

Sakura turned to see at the doorframe was Syaoran.

Sakura's smile grew. "Hai!" she answered, handing the phone back to Syaoran.

Syaoran smiled and turned around to go hang the phone up. He returned with some medicine for Sakura.

Sakura took it gratefully. "I'm very sorry for troubling you, Syaoran."

Syaoran turned and looked at her. "Sakura, it wasn't your fault. Plus, I love having your company."

Sakura blushed. "Thanks, Syaoran. I was supposed to tell you that my father is coming back tomorrow morning so Touya and I were going to cook a huge breakfast for his return. We were hoping that you'd join us. Would you?"

Syaoran blushed. "Um…"

Sakura did her puppy eyes. "Please? I bet Otus-san will really like to meet you."

Syaoran nodded his head. "Okay."

Sakura giggled. "Yea! Is around nine fine with you?"

"Hai," Syaoran answered.

"I suppose you want the full story now."

Syaoran nodded his head. "Please?"

Sakura began her sad story and told him everything that she told Tomoyo earlier. In the end, Syaoran was about ten times madder then he was when Sammie was in the dorm.

"I should have kicked him really hard and punched him a couple more times," Syaoran said, angrily. "Sakura?"

Sakura looked over at him. "Yeah?"

"When you were at my house…you looked upset when my mother said that dancing now begin…why?"

Sakura looked down at her hands. "Oh well…um…Sammie and I used to have a dance that would meant said that he and I would be together forever and I was his one and only. Him and I used to dance it all of the time and when your mother said that, I was just attacked by memories. That's all."

"You know," Syaoran started, "there IS romantic guys and they really mean it what they say. They are just hard to find. I always believed Eriol and I were two of them. Eriol has proved it by the way he's treating Tomoyo now."

Sakura smiled. "I know. Tomoyo and I would talk about that. He really does a good job at making a girl happy I'll tell you that."

"That's Eriol for ya," Syaoran said. "As much as I love your company, I promised your brother that I'd take you home."

Sakura groaned and flopped back onto Syaoran's bed. "I don't want to though."

"Too bad," Syaoran said as he picked up Sakura and threw her over his shoulder.

Sakura giggled with delight. "SYAORAN! Put me down!"

Syaoran thought for a minute. "Nah!" he said as he continued to Sakura's house with Sakura giggling.

~*~