Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Don't Be Scared ❯ Soccer Targets, Realizations, and Past Histories Revealed ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Don't Be Scared: Chapter 2

By:

~*~Cutie Blossom~*~

Here is Chapter 2! Hope you enjoy it! ^_^ Thanks to all how reviewed!

Disclaimer: Same as it was 24 hours ago.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Hoe! I'm going to be late!" could be heard throughout the house the next morning.

Sakura ran out of the house a minute later, sprinting towards the college.

"Baka, Baka, Baka," she kept repeating to herself. She heard her alarm go off. She just didn't want to get up and she knew why. Her dream kept repeating over the events of the night before. She kept on seeing her and Syaoran glide across the floor at the Li Mansion.

Sakura blushed as she continued running. `What is the mater with me?' she asked herself. `I've totally lost my noggin!'

After running some more, Sakura arrived at the college. She ran into her Math class and took her seat right next to Syaoran.

Syaoran turned to look at her. "Ohayo, Sakura," he said with his adorable smile.

Sakura blushed, but returned the smile. "Ohayo. Ca va (How's it going)?" (A.N: The next little bit conversation is in French, but I'll have the translation right next to the words so don't worry!)

Syaoran didn't hesitate. "Oui, ca va. Et toi?" (Okay. And you?)

Sakura blinked. "Tres bein, merci. (Fine, thank you) You speak French?"

"Oui," Syaoran answered causally.

"Drats," Sakura said, snapping her fingers. "I was hoping to confuse you!"

"Nice try, Sakura. You're going to have to try harder then that."

Sakura shrugged. "Had to try though."

*Ring!*

Mr. Ardenson walked into the classroom at that moment and the math lessons began. Sakura wasn't paying attention to him though. Right when Mr. Ardenson began to speak, she went deep in thought about the young amber-eyed boy sitting right next to her.

`What in the world is happening to me?' she thought.

"Sakura?"

Sakura turned to see Syaoran looking at her.

"Um…Y-yeah?" she stuttered.

"We're partners," Syaoran said, bluntly.

Sakura blinked in confusion. "Nani [What]?"

Syaoran smiled. "For the new project. Mr. Ardenson put us into partners. You and I are partners," Syaoran explained to her. "You weren't paying attention were you?"

Sakura sweatdropped. "Nope."

"Okay class," Mr. Ardenson began. "You'll only have five minutes to figure out your plans and then we'll continue on with our lesson."

"So did you just want to meet me at my dorm and we could work on the project there?" Syaoran asked Sakura.

Sakura nodded. "Sure. What time?"

Syaoran thought for a second. "How about if I just wait for you to finish your Gym class and we'll go together? Sound good?"

Sakura smiled. "Sounds great."

"Okay, can I have your attention again class?" Mr. Ardenson called from the front of the classroom.

The class turned and faced the Math teacher.

"Okay!" Mr. Ardenson said as he began the lesson.

Finally after another hour of Math…

*Ring!*

`Couldn't have been anymore welcomed,' Syaoran thought.

"Long lesson, Syaoran?"

Syaoran turned to see Sakura smiling at him.

"You can say that again," he answered with a sigh.

"Long lesson, Syaoran?"

"Sakura!"

Sakura giggled. "You told me to say it again so I did!"

Syaoran smiled at her cuteness. "Come on, Sakura. Let's head on to History."

Sakura nodded her head and followed Syaoran out of the door of the classroom.

"Syaoran! I've been searching all over for you!"

Syaoran and Sakura turned to see Sarah Meeks walking towards them.

Syaoran frowned and Sakura growled.

"What do you want, Sarah?" Syaoran asked, with dislike in his voice.

Sarah giggled, ignoring the tone. "You, silly," she said, as she threw her arms around Syaoran. She saw Sakura, who was standing next to Syaoran, and frowned.

"What are you doing here, Shelley?" she asked Sakura.

"The name is Sakura and it's none of your business why I'm here, but I'll tell you anyways. I was walking with Syaoran to History, but I remembered that I forgot to talk to…SOMEONE!!" Sakura said, shouting the last word and walked off.

"Sakura!" Syaoran called after her, struggling with Sarah around his neck. "I'll go talk with this someone person with you!"

Sakura didn't hear him. She just kept on walking.

"If he wants to flirt with her, that's fine with me!" Sakura mumbled as she walked out of the school and sat down on a bench. "That baka girl is the biggest…"

"Hey girl! Why so mad?"

Sakura looked behind her to see Molly Parson.

"Hi Molly," Sakura said, still sounding angry.

Molly smiled. "Can I sit down?"

Sakura nodded her head. "Sure, but I warn you though, I'm not in one of my best moods."

Molly sat down and looked over at Sakura. "What mood are you in then?"

"The mood that makes you want to kill a ditzy brunette haired girl," Sakura answered, casually.

Molly sighed. "Happens to the best of us, Sakura. Personally, I'm always on that mood when Sarah Meeks is around and I'm guessing that's whom you are talking about also?"

Sakura's snorted. "How did you know?"

Molly smirked. "Oh please, besides her friends, every girl wants to kill her while ALMOST every guy wants to date her."

"Why did you say `almost every guy'?" Sakura asked.

"Well there are some guys who see her true nature and sees her like us, girls, do."

"Oh. Who?"

"Syaoran and Eriol are two of them," Molly said, causing Sakura's eyes to go wide. "They ignore her and that's one of the reasons why she goes after Syaoran."

"Hoe! I thought Syaoran was flirting with her!" Sakura shouted, standing up from the bench.

Molly started to laugh. "No, Syaoran wouldn't do that. He wouldn't give Sarah Meeks the time of day!"

"On no!" Sakura whispered, sinking back down onto the bench.

Molly looked over at her. "What did you do?"

Sakura sweatdropped. "I kind of walked away from him when Sarah was with him because…um…"

"He'll forgive you, Sakura," Molly reassured her. "Just don't tell him that you were jealous."

Sakura's face turned crimson. "I was not jealous!"

Molly narrowed her eyes at Sakura. "Uh-huh. Whatever Sakura. Keep telling yourself that."-She stood up and looked back at Sakura again-"You should go to class or your going to be late."

Sakura shot up from the bench. "Hoe! I'm going to be late."-She ran off towards school-"Thanks Molly! See you in Gym!"

"Hoe? What does that mean, Sakura?"

~*~

"Where is she?" Syaoran thought out loud. "She's going to be late!"

"Who Syaoran?" Eriol asked, taking his seat.

"Sakura," Syaoran answered before realizing his mistake. Eriol already had an evil smile across his face.

Eriol stood up and walked over to his best friend. "So dear old buddy old pal," Eriol began, putting his arm on Syaoran's shoulder, "is it that yet time already?" Even though it would of sounded funny to someone else, Syaoran knew exactly what he meant by it.

"No!"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!"

"Yes you like her or yes to `Are you sure'?"

"Eriol!"

Eriol backed away and sat back down in his chair. "Sorry. I know this is none of my business…"

"Exactly!" Syaoran shouted.

"…But I'm still going to annoy you with it," Eriol finished, glaring at Syaoran.

Syaoran groaned just as Sakura ran into the room, panting hard.

Sakura walked over and took her seat in front of Syaoran.

"Listen Sak…"

*Ring*

"Saku…"

"Class please be seated and we'll start our lessons for the day," Mr. Haneoka announced, standing if front of the class.

Sakura giggled as she heard a groan behind her. `Poor Syaoran. He tried to apologize. By rights though shouldn't it be me apologizing to him? What a sweet guy!'

Syaoran leaned forward and whispered into Sakura's ear, "Sakura, I'm sorry for what happened. I don't like Sarah any more then you do. Please forgive me? I don't want to lose our friendship just because of her. I think that's what she wants but I don't!"

Sakura blushed, but Syaoran didn't see this. She turned around to look at Syaoran and smiled. "Of course, Syaoran! Thought you'd be angry with me!"

Syaoran blinked. "Mad at you? Why?"

"Miss Kinomoto! Mr. Li! Is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Mr. Haneoka asked to the two of them, catching their attention and causing some of the class to laugh.

Both Sakura and Syaoran smiled blushed slightly.

"No sir," they said in unison.

Mr. Haneoka smiled. "No? Okay then can I ask you a question?"

"Yes sir," they replied.

"Would you two please stop flirting and pay attention to the lesson?"

Sakura and Syaoran were now blushing crimson and Eriol started to laugh hard along with the rest of the class.

"Yes sir."

"Thank you."

Mr. Haneoka turned around and continued teaching. Finally a couple of hours later, the school bell rung once again.

Sakura sighed and jumped out of her chair. "Two down and one more class to go!"

Syaoran and Eriol got up and joined Sakura out the door.

"Oh Syaoran!" they heard Sarah call.

Syaoran didn't think twice. He ran over and grabbed one of Sakura's wrists. Sakura turned to look at him with confusion.

"I'm not letting you leave me this time," Syaoran answered with a serious look across his face.

Sakura smiled. "I didn't plan to."

"Syaoran," Sarah said, coming over to him. She glanced down at Syaoran's hand that was holding one of Sakura's wrists. She glared at Sakura. "Go away, Sari. Syaoran and I don't want you here."

Sakura growled and took a couple of daring steps towards Sarah. "The name is…"

Syaoran pulled on Sakura's wrist causing her to go behind him. Syaoran glared at Sarah, but she didn't do anything. She didn't even wince!

"You just listen to me, Sarah," Syaoran said, with a growl in his voice. "I don't like you. I don't even WANT to like you. I don't like people who pick on my friends and threaten them. I saw you push down Sakura the other day and I don't like that at all. Even though her and I are just newly made friends, I know she's a great person and wouldn't do anything of the things that you have done! So I'm going to demand you to do two things, Meeks. One, her name is `Sakura'. S-A-K-U-R-A! Now, I expect you to say it right from now on. Second, do not tell her to leave me alone! Sakura's my friend and I'll decide who are my friends and guess what I've decided? I WANT SAKURA TO BE MY FRIEND! Imagine that!" Syaoran dragged Sakura, who was looking shocked, away in the direction of the Gym. A laughing Eriol followed them.

`To protect the one you love,' Eriol thought as he continued to follow them.

Syaoran finally stopped dragging Sakura when they got to the Gym. Eriol was now just chuckling.

Once Sakura felt Syaoran let go of her, she threw her arms around his neck and giving him little kisses on his cheeks.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," she repeated over and over again.

Syaoran's face turned crimson. "No-no problem, Sakura."

Eriol started to laugh hard again.

Sakura pulled away from Syaoran, looking like she was about to cry.

"What's wrong Sakura?" Syaoran asked, worried.

Sakura didn't say a word. She threw her arms around Syaoran again and dissolved into tears.

Syaoran just hugged her back. "Don't cry, Sakura. Everything is going to be alright."

"No body has done that for me before, Syaoran," she said, not letting go of Syaoran. "Thank you."

Syaoran smiled. "No problem. I was happy to do it."

Sakura pulled away from Syaoran. "I'm going to go and get ready for Gym. See you guys in a bit." Sakura then walked into the girl's locker room.

"I just don't get it, Eriol," Syaoran said, once Sakura was out of earshot.

"She must have had a hard time in Japan," Eriol said, walking over next to Syaoran.

"Must of."

"Come on, Syaoran," Eriol said. "Lets go outside and keep an eye on Sakura. Sarah's going to be twice as…um…pricey today."

Syaoran smiled. "No kidding. Lets go," he said as he followed Eriol onto the field.

~*~

Sakura put her stuff into her locker and changed into her Gym clothes. Unexpectedly, someone's hands covered her eyes.

"Guess who!"

Sakura giggled. "Um…Eriol!"

The person squeaked. "I sure hope not! Otherwise he'd be in HUMUNGUS trouble."

"I'd say!" Sakura said turning around to face Tomoyo.

"You seem happy, Sakura," Tomoyo said, noticing the big smile on Sakura's face.

"I sure am happy," Sakura said. She started to explain what happened to Tomoyo about Syaoran yelling at Sarah.

"Ohohohoh! This is too perfect!" Tomoyo squealed.

"No one has done that for me before," Sakura said. "My brother would, but that's besides the point. Syaoran and Eriol have both proved to me that all guys aren't the same. That means a lot to me, Tomoyo."-She brushed away a stray tear that come from her eye-"I'm very lucky to have you, Eriol, and Syaoran as friends."

"Sakura," Tomoyo began, "if anyone did that to you like Sarah did today, Eriol and I would do the same thing that Syaoran did. You are our friend and we don't let people like Sarah do mean things to our friends."-She pulled Sakura into a hug-"You don't have anything to worry about. We'll all take care of you. I'm sure Meilin and Molly would do the same. I seriously think Molly and Meilin are going to kick a soccer ball at Sarah's head soon,"-Sakura giggled-"so then everybody's problem will be solved."

"Thanks Tomoyo," Sakura said, brushing away the tears from her eyes. "I owe you one."

"No you don't," Tomoyo said. "You don't owe me anything. That's what friends are for."-Sakura smiled-"We better head to class though or we are going to be late."

Sakura stood up. "Yeah we should. Come on." Sakura ran to the exit of the locker room, followed closely by Tomoyo.

Sakura looked over at the stands of the stadium and sure enough Syaoran and Eriol were sitting down on them. Syaoran saw Sakura look over and waved to her and she waved back. Sakura looked around and could see Sarah glaring at her. Sakura turned away and continued to look around. She saw Molly and Meilin whispering.

`They have something planned,' she thought.

Mr. Auska came out of the school and ran over to join the class.

"Okay class," he said. "This is our last soccer game for the year. Enjoy it. Split into two teams again and we'll begin the game."

The girls split into the same team as the day before. Sakura could see that Meilin and Molly had an evil smile on their face.

`I wonder what they have in plan,' Sakura though.

Everyone was in the same position on Sakura's team. Molly and Meilin kept on smiling at each other from their place in forward, which just made Sakura get more and more curios to what they had in store. The ball this time around, was given to Sarah's team for kickoff. Mr. Auska blew his whistle and the game finally began.

Sarah, who was playing forward on the other team, kicked the ball to another red haired girl on her team. The girl dribbled it forward, but didn't get far. Meilin intersected the ball and started to dribble the ball forward. Once half way there, Meilin passed it over to Molly who dribbled up the rest of the way and scored the first goal of the game.

Sakura and Meilin ran over to Molly to give her a high five.

Sakura looked over at Sarah, who didn't look pleased at all. She looked like she was going to explode at any given moment. Sakura waved at her, which only caused Sarah to fume more.

Finally when the ball was kicked off again, Sarah passed it over to the blonde haired girl on her other side. The girl then kicked it up field for Sarah to take control of. Again, the ball didn't get far. Tomoyo, who was playing defender, kicked it out of Sarah's reach and kicked it towards the three forwards.

"WAY TO GO, TOMOYO!!!!!!!" could be heard from a dancing blue hair boy in the stands. Tomoyo blushed, knowing just who it was.

Syaoran sweatdropped. "Sit down, Eriol! I think she heard you well enough!"

Eriol blushed and sat back down again.

"Way to go, Eriol," Syaoran mocked.

"Shut up, Little Wolf," Eriol grumbled.

Syaoran smiled and looked back down towards the field seeing now Meilin had the ball.

"Sakura!" Meilin said, kicking the ball over to Sakura.

Sakura got the ball and dribbled it a few feet and passed it up to Molly, who instantly passed it to Meilin and Meilin scored the second goal of the game.

Meilin jumped in the air with joy as Sakura and Molly came over to congratulate her.

Once the game was started again, Sarah was looking really angry. Sarah kicked the ball over to the red haired girl from before and then Sarah took re-control of the ball instantly. She was so angry that she was dribbling the ball at the speed of light towards the goal. Once she got there, she scored. Sarah immediately jumped up and down with joy.

"Big deal," Molly said, looking over at Sarah. "She acts like she won the game. It's only one goal. We still hold the lead."

Meilin nodded her head in agreement.

Sakura sighed as they went back into position to restart the game. No one scored for the rest of the game. The ball kept on going from one side to the next with no one scoring. Even though Sarah's team lost, she still acted like they won the game. Her and her friends walked over and stood right in front of the stands where Syaoran and Eriol were sitting down. Syaoran and Eriol weren't paying attention. They were both standing up and where in their own conversation about something she didn't know about.

"Come on, Sakura."

Sakura turned around to see Tomoyo walking towards her.

"Lets go speak to the guys before we go change," Tomoyo said.

"Okay," Sakura agreed and followed Tomoyo over to the entrance of the stands and started to climb the steps up to where the boys where. They stood in the row that was right below the boys.

Once the four of them started to get into a conversation…

"WATCH OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sakura turned around just in time to see a soccer ball head right for her, but it missed and hit…

Syaoran.

Syaoran started to lose his balance from the impact of the ball. He started to fall and on accident…

"Hoe!"

…He landed right on top of Sakura, who was standing right in front of him. They fell down another row of bleachers, but then stopped in an awkward position. Sakura landed underneath Syaoran and their lips brushed just slightly on accident.

Both of them blushed crimson and stood up as fast as they could. Tomoyo and Eriol started to laugh.

"Sorry, Sakura," Syaoran said, still blushing a nice color of red.

"O-o-oh that's okay…S-s-Syaoran," Sakura stuttered, still blushing like crazy.

`Get a hold of yourself girl,' Sakura thought to herself, trying to shake of the blush.

"SRIKE ONE, MOLLY!" they heard Meilin yell from the field.

Sakura and Syaoran turned and looked down at the field. They saw Molly and Meilin standing there with two soccer balls in front of them.

"Shoot," Molly said. "Um…sorry Syaoran! I wasn't aiming at you! Hope I didn't break your nose, Little Wolf!"

Syaoran rubbed his nose where the ball hit and yelled back, "I'll be fine, Molly. Just hit your target next time please!"

"Okie pokie!" Molly yelled back. "I still have two strikes left! I'll hit my target sooner or later!"

She took a couple of steps back from one of the two remaining soccer balls that were left. She moved around, going an inch or so to her left and right.

"Ready?" Meilin asked her.

"Yep," Molly answered.

Eriol, Tomoyo, Sakura, and Syaoran stood there waiting for what was going to happen next.

Molly ran towards the soccer ball and kicked it and this time it hit…

Sarah right square on the nose, but that wasn't all. The ball bounced off of Sarah and hit the red haired girl.

Sarah and the other girl started to scream.

"SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Molly and Meilin yelled together.

"YOU BROKE MY NAIL!!!!!!!" the red haired girl screamed at them.

"And it's a long one out to center field and it's…it's…it's OUTTA HERE!" Molly said.

Sakura and Syaoran sweatdropped.

"Um…wrong sport, Molly," Sakura said.

Molly sweatdropped. "Eh…I knew that!"

Meilin glared at the two girls. "THAT WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO MESS AROUND WITH MY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!"

"Yeah," Molly said. "You better watch your back Sarah."-She glared at Sarah, whose nose started to bleed-"If you hurt Sakura again, I'll break all of your pretty little nails and your nose again!"

Sarah glared at her and run away, her followers following closely behind her.

Sakura just stood there shocked. `I've got real friends here. Molly and Meilin stick up for me; Tomoyo comforts me when I'm down; Eriol makes me laugh as does Syaoran, who also keeps an eye on me.'-She smiled-`I never thought this would happen.'

"I don't think she'll bother you soon," Meilin said, looking up at Sakura.

"That was nice of them," Tomoyo said, walking down the bleaches to where Sakura and Syaoran were standing, followed by Eriol.

Sakura looked down and her eyes started to tear up.

Syaoran saw the look in her eyes. "Sakura?"

She looked up at him. All of a sudden, she threw her arms around him, which caused his face to turn a very nice color of red…again.

"Sakura!? What's the matter?" Syaoran asked.

"Arigato," she answered, letting a word of her narrative language out.

"Huh?"

"Whatever we did wrong, Sakura," Molly said, "We're sorry."

Sakura giggled and let go of her hold around Syaoran. She turned towards the field and said, "Thank you all of you."-Tears were starting to flow freely down her cheeks-"You guys are the best! I've now got friends who stick up for me! Molly, Meilin, you didn't do anything wrong. You just made me realize something. That's all."

"Oh," Molly said.

Tomoyo frowned. "You mean people don't stick up for their friends back in Japan? I always remembered Tomoeda as a peaceful, pleasant, friendly town."

Sakura turned to her. "You've been to Tomoeda?"

Tomoyo nodded her head. "Hai [yes], but I lived there when I was really young and we moved when I was still not young enough to be in school," Tomoyo said in Japanese.

Sakura frowned. "Tomoeda changed from what it used to. It used to be a friendly town, but all of a sudden, everyone turned into selfish, rotten, rude people. I don't know why it happened, but that's what it did."

Molly smiled. "Well, weren't not Tomoeda. Hong Kong is the exact opposite of this old Tomoeda town of yours. Sure we have some dirty perverted people here and there, but not many."

Sakura smiled. "Good. I'm glad I moved here."

"And we are glad you did too, Sakura," Eriol said, putting a supporting hand on Sakura's shoulder. "We'll always be here for you when you need us."

"Thanks Eriol."

"Come on girls," Tomoyo said. "Lets go and change out of our Gym clothes."

Sakura, Meilin, and Molly nodded their heads in agreement. Sakura and Tomoyo walked down the steps back onto the field where they met Molly and Meilin. Sakura wrapped Molly and Meilin into a hug, thanking them. Together, the four girls walked back towards the school and into the girls' locker room.

Eriol turned to Syaoran. "You can't tell me that yet time hasn't come yet."

Syaoran groaned and sat down on the bleacher. "I'll tell you anyways. The answer is no."

"Are you sure?"

Syaoran put his head in his hands. "No I'm not sure."

Eriol was shocked. He didn't actually think Syaoran was going to say that. He thought Syaoran would give him his normal glare and tell him to leave him alone again. "Tell me what you feel for her."

Syaoran lifted his head, but kept looking down. "I feel like it's my duty to protect her and make sure she's happy. I also feel my heart leap for joy when she smiles or when she giggles. I can't help it. When I fell on her today, our lips brushed against each other slightly…"

Eriol's eyes went wide. "WHAT!?!? You're kidding me…right?"

Syaoran shook his head. "Nope. Even though it was for less then a second…I felt…like her and I belonged together. Every time I have her in my arms, it feels right. Just like if her and I were puzzle pieces, we'd fit together."-Syaoran looked up at Eriol-"What is it, Eriol? It's driving me crazy. I really want to know what those gakis"-Eriol smiled hearing a Japanese word slip-"did to Sakura back in Tomoeda. I just want to go back there and strangle the life out of them."

"How do you know that some guys did it?" Eriol asked the Little Wolf. "Maybe it was a bunch of girls who did whatever they did back in Japan."

Syaoran shook his head again. "No, I know that some guy or guys did it to her. Guys like that give us a bad name, Eriol."

Eriol nodded his head. "Yeah, I know."

"Did I tell you she was scared of me the first day she came here?"

Eriol looked over at his best friend. "No you didn't."

"Well," Syaoran began, "I held her wrist just to hold her back to say that I'd be happy to help her catch up with us in our Math class and she tensed up. I bet something happened where a guy made a move on her that she doesn't want to remember. That's also why her brother almost beat me up the first day he met me. He also wants to the be living hell out of those guys."

Eriol nodded his head. "I bet you're right, Syaoran. It makes since anyways."

They sat in silence for a minute or two thinking.

"Syaoran…"

"Yeah?"

"I think I know what your problem is."

"What is it?"

"Your in love."

~*~

Once the girls entered the locker room, Molly and Meilin went their own way and Sakura and Tomoyo walked over to their lockers.

Once Tomoyo was done, she turned to Sakura and asked the question that everyone wanted answered.

"Sakura, what happened back in Tomoeda?" Tomoyo asked quietly.

Sakura's attitude did a total 180. She turned to Tomoyo.

"Do you really want to know, Tomoyo?"

Tomoyo nodded her head. "I believe if we know what happened, we can help you. I really didn't think you wanted Syaoran or Eriol to know right now or maybe ever, but I thought since we are both girls, we could have a girl-to-girl talk. Even though you and I met just recently, I believe we are becoming best friends and I bet that Eriol and especially Syaoran would say the same."

Sakura smiled for a second hearing that she had best friends that were actual best friends. She looked down towards the floor. "Okay Tomoyo, I'll tell you my past."

************Flashback******************

<I was born and raised in Tomoeda, Japan. I thought I would never move from Tomoeda since I loved the town so much. You know, it was one of those towns that are said to be a town where you could leave your door unlock and not be afraid of any robbers trying to get inside of your house.

Even though my mother died when I was very young, I still tried to make the best of everything I could. I still had a great father and an annoying, but loving brother. All of the good feelings of Tomoeda changed when I started to attend high school. Even thought the city changed, my family was still loving as ever. I remember the day when everything when wacko in Tomoeda. My next-door neighbor, Mr. Herman, was a nice and gentle old man who I was always said hi to and he'd say hi back. That one day, even that changed. >

"Ja ne, Otou-san [father]," Sakura called to her father, roller balding out onto the street. "See you after school."

"Okay, Sakura-chan," her father, Fujitaka, said.

Sakura took off towards school. She saw Mr. Herman standing on his porch, reaching down for the newspaper.

Sakura slid to a stop and waved to him. "Hi Mr. Herman!"

Mr. Herman glared at her and walked into his house.

Sakura blinked and frowned. `What's up with him?' she thought as she continued on her way to school.

"Kind of rude if you ask me," Sakura said out loud.

<Little did I know that things would just kept on getting worse. School was fine or at least I though it was fine. I had many friends and my grades were the best they could be. I had one friend named Nakia Shima. Sarah reminds me a lot like her, but Nakia didn't show her true nature when she was around me. When I wasn't around her, she was a backstabbing witch. There were many rumors that said that she had slept with every guy in the school. I ignored them thinking that they weren't true, but a couple of weeks before graduation, I found out that the rumor was as true as it could have been.>

"Oi Sakura-san."

Sakura smiled. "Ohayo Nakia-chan. How are you?"

Nakia smiled. "Great! You?"

"Just peachy perfect!" Sakura said.

"Sakura, did you and Sammie want to come over to my house after school today? My parents are away for the week" Nakia asked.

"Um…sure I guess," Sakura answered, sounding not sure of her decision.

<At that time I was dating Sammie Sauru, one of the most popular guys in school. He had jet-black hair that was always slicked back. He had dark black eyes and one of those annoying smiles that seem to sparkle. I thought he was so sweet, but the truth was about to come out. Sammie and I did meet Nakia and her boyfriend, Touso, after school that day. Everything seemed normal so I didn't think twice about what was going to happen. After our little dinner we made, the four of us started to watch T.V.>

Sakura looked over and on the other couch was Nakia and Touso were making out.

Sakura gulped nervously as she saw Sammie had a different look in his eye.

"Um…I really like this show," Sakura said, watching the T.V. with great interest. Sammie didn't look like he was even watching the T.V. He moved close to her and started to kiss her neck, which made her feel twice as uncomfortable.

"No Sammie," Sakura said in a low voice. "I don't want to do what Nakia and Touso are doing." He didn't listen though. He moved closer and closer to her. Sakura leaned back in attempt to get away from him, but that was the stupidest move that she had ever done. He put his hands around her waist and tried to move them lower, but Sakura pushed him away before he could move any farther.

"Didn't you hear me?" Sakura asked him, with a serious tone in her voice. "I said NO!"

"I don't care," Sammie said, moving on her again.

Sakura struggled underneath him. He was touching exactly where she didn't want him to be. He was also forcing his tongue into her mouth.

`Onegai [please], help me someone,' she thought as tears started to come to her eyes. `Okay. Don't panic, Sakura. Don't panic. Um…try to find something to help you out before he goes too much further and he actually pulls off my clothes,' Sakura told herself.

Sakura looked around through her watery eyes for something and saw a flower vase on a coffee table near by.

`Arigato Kami-san [thank you, god],' she thought as she reached for the vase. She grabbed the vase and slammed it right on top of Sammie's head.

"OOOOOOOOUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Sakura was released at once and she made a break for the door. She ran out the door and into the street.

Sakura started to cry. `I cannot believe he'd do something like that.'

Not ready to go home, she walked into the Penguin Park that she knew so well.

`I just want to die,' Sakura thought as she sat down on one of the benches of the park.

<I felt so naked and revealed. I hated the feeling. The guy who I thought was my one and only, was a big fake and didn't even care what my feelings were. He just wanted my virginity and I didn't want to give it to him. It just didn't feel right.>

Sakura walked into her house.

"Kajiuu!!! You are la…" Touya started to say, but stopped seeing Sakura in distress. "What happened, Sakura?"

Sakura threw her arms around her big brother. "Promise me you won't do something a girl doesn't want to do, Onii-chan."

Touya gasped. "What happened, Sakura? Did Sammie do it to you?"

Sakura and Touya sat down on the couch. Sakura cried into Touya's shoulder as she explained what happened. Once she was finished, she begged Touya not to do anything about it and told him that she'd handle it. He agreed, but still wasn't happy with it.

*************Flashback Ends************

"Touya wanted so badly to go and kill Sammie, Nakia, and Touso for what they did. I felt protected, but I didn't want him to go and kill them since I didn't want him to go to jail for protecting me. I found out the next day that Nakia had planned everything all along and was just being my friend to thrash by reputation."

Sakura signed before continuing, "My father, being a teacher and all, pulled some connections and got me into Hong Kong University. Even though it was really late to try to get into the University, he told the College Board about my grades and how it would be best if I get into this College to keep improving. After much persuasion, they said they'd put me on the roaster for the next year and would be a sophomore even though I didn't take the first year college classes. Touya, although he didn't have to, moved colleges also just so he can protect me," Sakura said. "That's why I was so tensed and quiet the first day I came here. I was scared. When Syaoran grabbed my hand and told me that he would be happy to help me with Math, it brought back memories." Sakura leaned on Tomoyo and started to cry her eyes out.

Tomoyo was also in tears. "How terrible. I'm sorry Sakura. I shouldn't have asked you to tell me about your past."

"Iie [No]," Sakura said. "I needed to do that. Arigato, Tomoyo. I better go though. Syaoran and I have a project to work on. He's probably wondering where I am."

"Yeah," Tomoyo said. "I'll come with you to meet the boys. I have to ask Eriol a couple of questions on Math anyways."

"Say Tomoyo," Sakura began, changing the subject. "Do you have a crush on Eriol?"

Tomoyo's face turned crimson. "Not just a crush, I-I love him. I'm just too chicken to admit it to him. How bout you Sakura?"

"Hoe? What?"

"What does `hoe' mean anyways?" Tomoyo asked.

Sakura sweatdropped. "Um…just a little expression I use."

"Oh," Tomoyo said. "Anyways…do you have a crush on our Little Wolf?"

Sakura's face turned as red as Tomoyo's did earlier. "Um…I don't think so."

"I think you do," Tomoyo said, walking out of the locker room. "Syaoran's a gentlemen. He's also very unselfish and great at protecting someone."

Sakura sweatdropped and followed Tomoyo out to meet the boys.

"We were about to come in and see what was taking you so long."

"Sorry Eriol," Tomoyo said. "We were having girl talk. Right Sakura?"

"Yeah."

Syaoran looked at Sakura. "Why are you eyes red, Sakura?"

Sakura did her sweet smile causing Syaoran to blush. "I-I…um…a-accidentally…um tried to wash my face with really hot w-water," she lied.

Syaoran lifted his eyebrow. "Are you lying?"

Sakura shook her head. "Nope."

"Oh okay," Syaoran said, still not sounding as if he believed her. "Lets go and get started on the project."

Sakura nodded her head. "Okay. Bye you two," she said to Eriol and Tomoyo.

"Bye Sakura. Remember what I said about You-Know-Who (A.N.: No not Voldermort ^_^)," Tomoyo said, with a wink.

Sakura sweat dropped.

"Bye Sakura," Eriol said.

"Come on, Sakura," Syaoran said walking in the direction of Shuji Dorm.

"Coming," Sakura said.

Once they were gone…

"What was wrong with Sakura, Tomoyo?"

Tomoyo frowned. "A very sad and emotional past, Eriol and I'm not going to tell you what happened."

"Is there a way to get you to speak?"

"Nope. My mouth is sealed."

"Darn."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Ja ne…tell next time~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Pretty sad about Sakura's past isn't it? I need your guys' help on deciding something though…should I send Syaoran back to Tomoeda and kick some booty? ^_^ I'm really tempted to. Sorry took me so long to do this chapter, but I had an AP test to study for and studying for those test mean to study about 2 weeks BEFORE the test (not 2 months like Hermione does though. ^_^' Wouldn't hurt though.) Anyways. ONEGAI…REVEIWWWWW!!!

Arigato! Ja ne!

~*~Cutie Blossom~*~