Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Stuck ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dream Stuck--- Prologue

Disclaimer: I don't own CCS, and I don't own anything that deals with our beloved artists--- CLAMP. This is just my own story thing... O_o So, yeah! You get my point!! I hope...

Author's Note: story written by~ blue_tuna27 ^-^ Konnichiwaaa!! This is a NEW ficcie, so be nice!! No, I'm just kidding... About the 'be nice' part. Or maybe not... Okay, anywayz, I want you to know this--- You Must Read This!! --- BEWARE!! This is weird... It's really different, really, I mean really, different... A very new type of a story--- to me, that is... heh heh... This story takes place when Sakura turns seventeen on her birthday... Yeah... It's very different O_o!! Tired of me saying that? Heh heh... Well, here goes... Hope you CCS/whatever fans like this fic of mine!!! I hope it satisfies you!! Please, R&R! It'd be very nice of you!! Okay, finally, the beginning...
__________________________________________________________ ___________________

~*~* Dream Stuck *~*~
~*~* Prologue *~*~

In space, there's Earth, small and plagued with hatred, unlike the other planets of other galaxies far away and in its own galaxy. Standing in the center of her bedroom, she felt calm, but something in her inner self hasn't been figured out yet. Earth is crumbling from, basically, humans. The fear, hatred, and the spiteness of people's minds have gotten worse. What has our world gotten into? Sakura looked at her self, in a casual way, at the reflection before her in the big bedroom mirror. She have been spaced out for a while looking at her own eyes. Her emerald green eyes were gloomy, yet serene, just been awake from her deep sleep to an early Saturday morning, her birthday, and the first of April. She's just now turned seventeen, measured five feet and seven inches tall, light brownish-auburn hair grown down to her waist in the same style her bangs were before. Though, she looked at herself, trying to find something, but found nothing, but her lady self standing in front of a mirror. She just stood there, looking at her eyes, into empty depths of emerald pools, that was shown in her reflection of the mirror before her.

"Aiee! Come on, get ready! You're still in your pajamas!" a little creature shouted in to one of Sakura's ears; apparently, Sakura's in her sugar pink long sleeved and long panted pajamas.

"O-Oh! Gomen nasai, Kero-chan!" Sakura replied after she got away from her day-dream zone and her reflection in her mirror. She smiled and went and took out 'The Bubble' card after she got out her baton to clean her self up in the shower room, brushed her teeth, and changed her clothes in a hurry. Sakura had on white overalled shorts with a U-necked, sugar pink, sleeveless shirt underneath. Then she had her hair fixed into two braided pig tails tied in pink ribbons. She hugged Kero after she was done and ran down stairs with a cute smile on her face.

"Be sure to give me treats, if there's any!" Kero shouted as Sakura went out her door, shutting it after her.

When she went down, all was silent and desolate, no happiness what so ever. It all seemed gloomy. There was a few people; Tomoyo, in a blue dress; Touya, in a plain white tee shirt and jeans; Yukito, in tan pants and a long sleeved yellow shirt; and her father, with a nice white shirt and blue jeans on. They were all lying down, dead. No blood, but most likely, dead. Sakura felt no life present. All then was a blur; tears blemished her eyes. Coldness swept over her body, while her heart choked. She drooped down on her knees.

"Kero-chan?! Please, Kero-chan!" Sakura cried out towards upstairs.

"Nani...?" Kero responded as he flew down the stairs cautiously.

Sakura wept with tears running down her face and wanted something to cry on, but there was nothing there for her now.

Kero looked around with a worried expression, and frowned, "Sakura, this, I never knew would happen to you... W-When Yue is gone within Yukito's body, that could mean trouble, then... I have another form..."

"N-Nani?" Sakura asked as her voice cracked.

"We must go to Hong Kong..." Kero whispered in a terribly different voice.

Sakura thought it was just the ringing in her ears. She can't even see him, but his voice was strangely sequacious in her mind. But... what is there to live for...?
_______________________________________________________________ ______________

Every animal species is never to be seen anymore, so as every one she has known. There is no life out there, but it's all peaceful and at least there was still plants living.

"Why is this happening K-Kero-chan?" Sakura squeaked as she looked every direction. "Kero-chan?"

Sakura stopped walking in the middle of the street and looked behind her.

"Don't look at me!" Kero shouted behind a tree. The shout was spoken with a voice she has never heard before from Kero.

Sakura was about to laugh, but she has no heart to. She never heard Kero say that before. "Why, what's the matter?" Sakura asked.

Suddenly, Sakura could see massive white wings speckled with hints of gold spread out from behind the tree he was hiding from.

"Nani?!" Sakura gasped as Kero poked his head out from behind the tree. It was human. Sakura gagged.

"Don't look at me like that! Go pack up your things and your brother's clothes! I mean it! Go, go! We're going to Hong Kong, right now! I can't stay here any longer! Hurry up Sakura!" Kero shouted with a strong young man's voice.

"I-I... Okay!" Sakura responded back as she ran back to her house, that's across the street from the tree.

She went in through the door, ignoring the dead bodies, and packed up lot of things that she could find, that they needed mostly. She went into her father's room, Touya's room, her room, and the kitchen. Lastly, she picked up her Clow book and her family photo album, including pictures of her mother, father, brother, herself, friends, and events. She put the album inside her suitcase and but the Clow book in one of her pockets. It took her around thirty minutes to do all of the packing, while Kero waited.
_______________________________________________________________ ______________

'What is going on?' Sakura had thought as she went out the door. 'Why Hong Kong? Well, there's nothing else to do... I wish... He was still here...'

Sakura ran to a spot far away from the tree, that Kero was hiding for the whole time.

"Kero-chan! I'm right here! I got out a few clothes, that's Touya's. Plus, I packed a lot of his clothes for you... Here, catch!" Sakura yelled out as Kero let out a human hand. It seems as if his human figure is perfect, by the looks of his arm stretched out to catch the bundle of clothes, but he sounded angry by it.

"Uh... Arigatou. Gomen ne, for snapping at you earlier... It's even your birthday..." Kero said in a voice more calmer and nice to hear.

Sakura smiled warmly, even though Kero couldn't see her from behind a tree. She almost had her eyes welled up with tears for smiling. But she kept her sadness inside herself at the best as she could do.

While Kero changed into her brother's clothes, Kero yelled for help. Sakura gagged.

"Sakura? It's hard to put a shirt on... Heh heh..." Kero said hesitantly.

Sakura let out a puff of air in relief. She then walked to the tree and poked her head around behind the big and thick tree trunk.

'He's beautiful...' Sakura had first thought when she looked at him. His hair was a golden blond color and in the same style as Yukito's. But his face structure seem grim and perfect as much as his eyebrows. Looking into his eyes, she could see that it's gold, too, like his beast form. It all seems unreal like Yue.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Kero asked almost in a whisper.

"I-It's just not Kero-chan..." Sakura whispered in reply. She couldn't barely speak, most likely, speechless.

"Uh... So, will you help me? It's hard to do what humans do, you know... Of course you don't know... You never have been a four legger yourself! Well, at least I know how to eat! That's my most favorite thing that humans do! Eating exotic and delicious stuff!" Kero said with his new charming smile.

Sakura smiled back and almost had her eyes watery from the sadness inside. It hurts her to smile when everybody she has known and loved are dead.

"Um... Can you get rid of your wings?" Sakura asked in an unusual squeak.

Kero looked at her expressionlessly and held onto the tree afterwards. Then the wings fluttered and started to shrink back into his back.

"AHH!" Kero shouted in pain as blood started to stream down on his back. His teeth were grind together and his eyes were closed shut. Sakura then hugged tightly Kero around his waist by his side as he held onto the tree, from seeing that he needs to release his pain. The wings, finally, disappeared into his back. No changes, but two deep gashes gushing out red blood. Sakura also got herself bloody from holding onto Kero.

Sakura cried as Kero breathed hard with droplets of sweat flowed down to his chin. She hugged him more firmly as Kero turned to her direction and her head fit perfectly on his chest.

"Sakura..." Kero said with his voice hoarse from separated breaths.

"Kero-chan! Gomen ne, gomen nasai! It was all my fault... I-I didn't know..." Sakura cried as she held held onto him around his waist.

"It's okay, Sakura... You didn't know..."

"Still!" Sakura cried more loudly.

As she cried on, Kero didn't know what to do. He then thought of the human romance movies and grimaced. But Sakura still held on. Unexpectedly, he started stroking her hair to calm her down in a hesitant way; he couldn't just push her away.

"Come on, Sakura... We need to hurry," Kero said calmly. Sakura didn't respond.

All of the sudden, after Sakura stopped her crying, white light occurred around them and started to guffaw Kero and Sakura while she held on to him. Then he felt strength and his wounds healing up to its finish. He opened his mouth in surprise and looked down at Sakura. When he's fully healed after a few minutes, Sakura dropped down to the ground. Sakura is the one who let out such power.

"Sakura!" Kero shouted while silence was around him. 'Oh, the Book of Clow, she still gained power after the card business was all finished! I need to get her some help... We need to go to Hong Kong...' Kero thought continuously as he picked up Sakura in his arms, swiftly off her feet.

"Sakura, you've grown so much..." Kero said with a grin. Everything was in silence. No life was out there, except the trees and rest of the plants in the whole area of Tomoeda. Then Sakura made some noise by struggling in his arms, while her head fit in to his chest. 'She's going to be okay...' Kero thought with relief. After a quarter mile of walk, at the King Penguin slide, he laid Sakura down in the shelter inside the slide and changed into his cute and little plush toy self. 'Wow I'm puny...' Kero thought as he flew up in the air. He never had thought that changing into his cute little form was so easy to do. He thought he never could change back to his little self when he automatically turned into the winged human form.

He forgot that all of the stuff Sakura packed for him and herself was left where she left them before they walked off. So, he figured he could fly back and get them.
_________________________________________________________________ ____________

"Oof..." Kero said as he landed on a big suit case. There were three big ones. "Heh heh heh... hehhhh..." Kero laughed with sarcasm.

"Oh yeah!" Kero gleamed after a few minutes of thinking. 'I can change into my true form...' he thought coolly. He tried, but instead he gets his winged human form. "Nani?!" Still his pants was on, in relief to himself--- it was hard for him to put them on. But there was wings. 'Uh, it's alright, I guess...'

He picked up all the suit cases, two in one hand and one in the other. 'Such strength, this human form has! It's not human... It just looks human...'
_____________________________________________________________ ________________

"Wha? Where am I...?" Sakura asked herself, rubbing her head in exhaustion; apparently, she's in a shelter inside the king Penguin slide. Her eyes focused as she tried sit up. Then she heard an, "Oof," when she finally sat up.

"Kero-chan?" Sakura asked for him in a moan.

"Sakura? Good, you're awake... I got the suit cases. You sure packed a lot! Wahh!" Kero said as he stretched him self out, including his wings.

Sakura crawled out of the shelter and ran to him clumsily.

"Daijobu desu ka?" Sakura asked as Kero stretched out his back and his wings. Sakura then walked behind him and looked at his back. 'All the blood's gone...' Sakura thought cluelessly.

"It doesn't hurt. I just turned into my little self and turned back to this form. This form is weird... I'm not used to standing with two legs..." Kero explained with a warm smile as he turned back to see her. Sakura smiled back in reply. "You are gaining more strength than before! You have new power!"

Sakura looked at him oddly and said, "I-I do?"

"Hai!"

"What is it?"

"You healed me, Sakura... You don't even remember...

"Oh... I did?!"

"Hai!"

"Sugoi!"

Kero looked at her smile, then frowned and said in a serious tone, "Though, you passed out... Only use it when you think it is truly right. And I mean it."

"O-Okay, Kero-chan! I'll remember that!" Sakura said as she stood up straight and looked at him in the eyes.

Kero then smiled and replied, "Then, that's settled!" Kero then picked up one of the suit cases. He stopped, suddenly, and frowned again and was about to say something until...

Sakura smiled again and grabbed the Clow Book from one of her pockets and showed it to Kero.

"It's safe!" She said sincerely.

"Okay," Kero replied with a smile.

"Kero-chan, I've got something to say to you... I-I think this ought to be a dream... Gomen nasai, for me saying so," Sakura said quietly with hesitation.

Kero looked at her in surprise and nodded in unison with his eyes gloomy downwards her emerald green eyes. Sakura looked up at him in surprise. She didn't expect this for an answer.

"I knew it... Sakura, don't get carried away with anything because... It would be heart breaking for you..." Kero said after he seen Sakura looking up at him as if she seen a ghost.

"I-I can just wake up, you know... But still, I'm glad it's a dream. It's a night mare so far!"

"I mean it, Sakura, it's going to be chaotic crisis... This is what happens to who ever carries power of the Clow cards, that goes beyond Clow Reed's own power... If you don't finish this dream in a right way... You'll die in your sleep..." Kero said bitterly, but Sakura could see that he was trembling.

"Oh... Now, I get it... I'm glad you know what this all is, but why didn't you say you could be in my dreams that seems so real? You are real to me, right now, but I have a feeling this is a dream, that seems... so real..." Sakura said as she held Kero's free hand, without noticing.

"You must of gained lot of power because you could feel this is a dream, even though it is real at the same time..." Kero paused and looked at her hand on his own, then continued, "This is different from a normal dream... At first, I thought this was all a dream, until I could feel pain from my wings earlier. I think I was in contact with you so I could be in your dream, too, because I slept on your hair. So, that's one thing... This dream, as we both call it, is called, "Kumnun hyonsilsong." It's a term that Clow Reed have called it. His conscience, the evilness of himself, is the one who made this whole thing... And you're obviously chosen to fight with him... Don't ask. At least I'm here with you. You're not the only one who thinks this is exotic. I never knew this would ever happen..."

"Okay, okay... It's alright, Kero-chan. It's just a good thing we're in this together," Sakura replied with her usual warm smile.

Sakura pulled out her key of Clow and said her usual ritual and it turned into her baton, that she've had ever since that day with Kaho Misuki and Yue. She then pulled out two cards, 'The Fly,' and 'The Power' cards. Commanding them for whatever she wanted that will help her to go to Hong Kong, she felt strength coming from her to the cards. Afterwards, she got a cute pair of wings on her back and strength pulsing inside her veins. She then picked up two suit cases that were smaller than the one that Kero's holding right now.

"Ready to fly?" Kero asked with a grin.

"Hoee... I guess we should get to our weird business... So let's get on with it!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~
To Be Continued... On to Chapter 1 of Dream Stuck---
______________________________________________________________ ______________