Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Stuck ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Dream Stuck--- Chapter 1

Disclaimer: CLAMP stuff belongs to CLAMP!! Hee hee... Short, huh?

Author's Note: story written by~ blue_tuna27!!! Hiee Yah!!! ^_~ So, yeah... Hullo! Here's Chapter 1! And... I hope you like it... If you got anything to say, please R&R this story! It would totally be esteemed! ^_^ So, do you wanna go on, now?
__________________________________________________________________ __________

~*~* Dream Stuck *~*~
~*~* Chapter 1 *~*~

From high in the air, it looked beautiful in her emerald green eyes. Air going into her face felt great as her braids flew gracefully behind her. It was morning of the next day already; a good time seeing the sun rise when they're flying. Anyway, it is the dream world afterall. Time could go faster if it wanted to. The young man beside her, with massive wings, looked at her eyes off and on in glimpses. Her eyes were full, filled with glee.

"Kero-chan! I would like to do this often! This part is my favorite part of the whole dream, you know! I wish we could do this whenever we want when we're not in the dream world!" Sakura yelled at him, since they were going in an extremely high speed in a high altitude a few yards away from each other.

Kero, interrupted from his thoughts, laughed and Sakura laughed with him.
__________________________________________________________________ __________

"All of Japan has disappeared... This is now called the highest cases of all centuries of all the events in the whole world. What happened to them? Could this happen to us and other places? We've no answers..." the news reporter from the television explained with sophistication, though people could obviously see there's sadness behind her grim look. Even though she was continuing on with the report, she was turned off when an old man, named Wei, turned of the t.v.

"We heard enough..." Wei said sadly.

Lot of elders of the Li clan, dressed in Hong Kong's traditional clothing, in the big council like room were thinking and talking of what was going on. But the seventeen year old boy that was top of the council could only think of something else.

'Sakura...' he thought as the name came out as air from his lips. He then finally can talk as he whispered, "She probably have forgotten me... But I have never forgotten you..."

Unexpectedly, a salty drop ran down from his right eye to his lips. 'No way... She can't be... Not dead! Why her and every other person... Why couldn't it be me... Doushite! Sakura... You can't be... I-I still love you!' Syaoran thought as his insides trembled. He then got off his chair and ran out of the enormous room through the Li clan's residence. Everyone in the whole house hold looked at him with clueless expressions as he ran hiding his face. Arriving in his room, he picked up his sacred sword, that has been passed on for centuries, old as Clow Reed himself, and ran out with it in his hand.

Running for ten minutes long in a quarter mile distance away from the Li clan's house hold, he finally stopped. The scenery surrounding him was fairly beautiful before his fiery amber brown eyes. All was grassy hills covered with all shades of green and rainbow colors from the little flowers all around and beneath him. The beauty of all of it reminded him of Sakura. The image before him reminded of Sakura with tears in her beautiful emerald eyes while she gave Syaoran a pink bear with wings while he was leaving and himself saying that he'll come back for her. While he looked at everything with sadness, he dropped to his knees and sat in that position on his feet. His eyes softened while his cinnamon brown hair locks flew gracefully as he gasped for air from all the running. Sword in hand by the hilt, he thrust it into the ground. After a few minutes in that position for a while, he laid his head against his hand on the hilt of the sword. For the first time in years, unexpectedly, he's crying...

"Damn it..."
________________________________________________________________ ____________

"I'm getting tired... How about you?" Sakura asked as she crouched her back forward towards down her knees.

"Hmm... You can't use magic as long for five hours or more. You'll pass out, Sakura... Though, I'm impressed how long you can persist to it. Okay, okay, come over here," Kero replied. he just noticed that they were deliberately slowing down very much.

"Okay... What are you going to do?" Sakura asked, straightening up.

Kero then took her two suit cases and the other in one hand and took Sakura with his free hand in his arms as well.

"Kero-chan?! Let me carry one suit case..."

So, afterwards, dangerously in the air, Sakura ended up with the biggest suit case in her hands. She then got rid of the card magic within her and had the cards go to her pocket. The baton changed into a key after the cards went into one of her pockets.

"Are you at least a slightest bit tired from carrying the suit cases, including me?" Sakura asked while she hid her face with the suit case in her grip. 'I can't be blushing! This is Kero-chan!'

Kero smiled and still looked forward. He then answered in a happy tone, "Iie, not at all! This form is really strong!"

Sakura giggled and looked at his face. Redness crept to her cheeks again.

"Nani? Why are you looking at me like that?" Kero asked.

"Hoee... Nandemonai! I wasn't looking at you! Heh heh hehhhh..." Sakura replied while she tightly gripped the handle of the suit case.

"Oh, okay... What ever you say," Kero said with a clueless expression on his face.

"Sugoi! Look at the scenery!" Sakura gasped at the country scenery below her.

"It's Hong Kong..." Kero answered.

"It seems it haven't been touched like Japan was..." Sakura said with relief in her voice, but Kero could see the dolefulness in her eyes. He could tell that Sakura wants this dream to be over with.

"Hmm..." Kero thought out loudly.

"So, where are we stopping at in Hong Kong?" Sakura asked with a change of an attitude, in which she smiled her cutest smile up at Kero.

"Li clan's residence..." Kero dully replied.

"Nani?!" Sakura gasped, yet her heart went giddy with excitement.

"They're our number one priority! Heh heh... Afterall, they all related to Clow Reed and I'm sure they'll help us..." Kero said with an awkward smile.

"Wouldn't people freak out, though...?"

"Uh... We'll stop where there's nobody and hide our looks, that people freak about for some reason, even if it's the dream world..."

"Okay," Sakura said as she laughed with full rejoice.

Kero looked at her and his nose, with no expectation, twitched.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Sakura asked with a clueless expression.

"You look kawaii when you laugh and smile," Kero answered with an awkward grin.

Sakura blushed and her hands were sweaty from gripping onto the suit case handle too tightly. Kero have always said she looked 'kawaii,' but in a human body like this one and a voice like a young man, it's different.

"Heh heh... Why are you blushing?" Kero asked as he laughed fully. Sakura blushed even more.

"I-It's just the cold, really..." Sakura said hesitantly. It was the truth. She was getting goose bumps all over her arms and legs.

"O-Oh... Gomen ne," Kero answered in a whisper. So, he held Sakura more closely to him while he had two suit cases in one hand.

"Hoee..." Sakura sighed. She wasn't expecting this from the beginning of the whole chaos.

"What is it?" Kero asked in worry.

"Nandemonai... You're really warm. Oh, that's right, you have the power of the Sun, right?"

"Hai... I forgot about that..."

"I-I forgot!" Sakura gasped.

"Nani?!" Kero gasped after she put her head up straight.

"I have blood all over me..."

Kero sweat-dropped and replied, "When we stop, we'll clean up with 'The Bubble' and I'll get a clean shirt on, to satisfy people out here with no question asking... I think you're alright."

Sakura smiled and rested her head against his shoulder.

"We might see that Li gaki... Well, maybe not, if he grew up... So, don't get carried... away..."Kero said, but Sakura was already asleep. He sighed and went on his traveling.
____________________________________________________________ ________________

"Sakura, I found a spot," Kero said peering down at Sakura's angelic sleeping face with his.

Sakura's eyes opened half way and and saw big golden eyes peering down at her own emerald green ones.
"AAHHHHH!" Sakura screamed.

"Not so loud! Here's a place I told you I will stop at, that will hide us from the public... So, wake up before I will drop you!" Kero shouted without thinking. He was very tired that very minute, though he hated when Sakura screams at him when he tries to wake her up.

"Gomen nasai!" Sakura apologized while she was afraid that Kero will drop her, instead he held her more closer. Sakura then looked down and saw that they're on land already.

"Gomen ne, to you, too. I didn't mean to snap at you like that..." Kero apologized back, surprised at his own temper.

Sakura looked up at him and smiled. Kero's nose twitched again and he let her down.

"Ahem... We need to get on with it..." Kero said while he turned his back to her.

Sakura looked at him irresolutely and shrugged. Afterwards, turning her back to him, she changed her key to a baton with the usual ritual and got out 'The Bubble' card to wash herself and her clothes with a nice scent, and letting her hair alone. After that was done, she wasn't wet at all and the blood stain, that was there for a while, is now gone to her own relief.

But Kero was a different story.

"I have to get rid of my wings again..." Kero said with a strangely calm voice.

Sakura looked behind her, at him with a stricken expression, and patted his shoulder.

"You can change back to being the little cute one..." Sakura said with an awkward smile, but she knew that Kero would have thought of that before her.

"I can't... I've tried when you did 'The Bubble' card cleaning technique on yourself..." Kero said as he looked down at himself.

"A-Ano, you said that you could change into that form, earlier!" Sakura replied with her heart starting to get sickened by the pain Kero had to suffer.

"Well, not this time... It never happened with my true form... I-I guess I'm stuck with this one..." Kero said as he looked at Sakura , who looked down this time.

After a few minutes of silence between them, Sakura finally said, "Just... Get out your wings, whenever you need to, as for putting away your wings, also..."

Kero nodded and put his arms around a tree once again. It's at least a good support. Sakura looked at him and nodded slowly.

Again, like he did before, he screamed in pain while the wings shrinked down in his back. Also, there was two deep long gashes gushing out blood all over himself. Kero dropped down to his knees and looked at Sakura with blank eyes.

Sakura got out 'The Bubble' card, again, and commanded it to clean Kero up. After a while, Sakura could see that 'The Bubble' did a great job cleaning his wounds and all the blood, that was all over his back, all gone to her satisfaction.

"Don't use your power on me, Sakura. It will heal, eventually... I have faster cells than a human's, like Yue" Kero said as Sakura examined his back.

"What makes you think that?" Sakura asked as she put her hands on her hips.

"I could feel it healing, but slowly it's going, though faster than a human could heal," Kero explained.

Sakura smiled and said, "Sugoi! But, don't do the wing noumenon often!"

Kero smiled back and went with Sakura helping him walk to the suit cases to examine them. He opened the biggest one and saw that it's all packed with food and other things for survival. After that one, he looked into the other one and saw that it's all packed with Touya's clothing. He figured that the last one was all of Sakura's belongings. Picking up a nice short-sleeved, light blue, mostly polyester-less cotton made, and with a button up collar, he pulled it up over his head.

"Heh heh... I-I need help," Kero said with embarrassment.

Sakura smiled at him and helped him put his head through out the collar of the shirt and putting his arms through out the sleeves.

"There! You look great! Come on lets go!" Sakura said with excitement. Then she stopped in her tracks. "You're okay, right? With the shirt on your wounds?"

"Watashi daijobu desu wa," Kero answered with a smile. "I think they're closing up, now."

"Good! You do know where the Li clan's residence is, right?"

"Hai! It's around a mile walk from here!"

"You're so great, Kero-chan!"

"Arigatou! Hee hee hee..." Kero answered with a grin. 'I know... I'm the all-knowing Kero.'
________________________________________________________________ _____________

"Who is she and who is he?" asked a photographer.

"I don't know... How should I know?" answered a school girl next to him, who eventually adores Li Syaoran.

A few yards in distance away from them, a young man with dark curls said, "She's pretty... But she's with that guy."

"Shut up, Chien! He's cute... But he's with that girl," said his girl friend. Afterwards, they had their own glaring contest.

In the busy streets by the poor street markets, a little girl pulled onto her grandmother's skirt.

"What is it, honey?" the grandmother asked.

"She's pwetty!" answered the little girl.

"Yes... She's a fine young lady..."

Apparently, Sakura and Kero were walking through busy streets and markets in Hong Kong, among the people surrounding them, going everywhere in different directions. Lot of people were looking at them with different expressions of awe or jealousy.

"Kero-chan, everyone's looking at us... Hoee..." Sakura whispered, even though it was very loud around them from the populous area, but Kero could hear her anyway, since Sakura had her hand in his. He's more likely pulling her along.

"Hoe!" Sakura yelled anyway. Then she hugged Kero from the behind and they walked rest of the way like that. Kero sighed. "If you're thinking I'm crazy, I'm not. It's just that in Tokyo, with more population, doesn't look at me like this... They're looking at you, too, but you're so calm!"

Kero's nose twitched and hung his head while he walked along the way while Sakura was dragged.

Then a lady tapped Sakura's back. It turned out to be one of Syaoran's sisters, Li Feimei.

"Sakura?"

"Hoe?" Sakura answered as she let go of Kero and looked behind her. Kero stopped walking.

"It is you! It's me, Feimei! Oh my gosh! You look so lovely! You're alive, too!"

Kero looked down at Sakura and Sakura smiled cheek to cheek up at Feimei.

"You're thinking of going to the Li clan's house hold, right?" Feimei asked as she pulled Sakura along with her.

Sakura then answered, "Um... yeah, both me and Kero."

"Kero? Cute name... Really. Is that a nick name?"

Sakura sweat-dropped while Kero shook his head.

"Mother! Mother! She's here! That pretty girl's here! She wants to speak with you!" Feimei yelled out as she barged in through the door of an enormous ancient Chinese-styled mansion.

"Sugoi!" Sakura yelled in awe as she was let go by Feimei.

All of the furniture, paintings, and figurines was ancient Chinese fashioned. They were all of different colors and had it's one glimmer from where ever the sun was shining at. It was all wonders.

Kero tapped her shoulder and grinned, "Come on! We need to follow her..." Kero said as he pulled her along, once again, interrupting her thoughts.

"R-Right... Sakura answered, but she still walked and stopped after Kero went ahead, so he had to push her along.

All the maids and butlers were smiling at her and awed by Kero's and Sakura's appearance.

After a few minutes gone by, they couldn't find Li Feimei. They were lost until Li Yelan, Syaoran's mother, came and looked at them with her usual grim look. Unexpectedly, Li Yelan hugged Sakura tightly.

"Oh, I missed you so..." she said with an accent for talking in Japanese.

"I-I missed you, too!" Sakura said with tears coming to her eyes, even though she knows that it is a dream.

Feimei was standing there all along and clapped her hands and said, "I'll find my little brother!"

Li Yelan smiled and looked back at Sakura and asked, "Who's this young man here?"

"He's the Guardian Beast of the Clow cards," Sakura said with a cute smile.

The tall lady in front of her laughed and said, "Oh really? I thought he was a lion-cat like beast..."

"I have this form now... It happened ever since Yue died, which was yesterday..."

Li Yelan looked at him in surprise and Sakura was even surprised that Li Yelan was about an inch taller than Kero.

Kero smirked and said in a happy tone, "I'm hungry! Have anything sweet and good to eat?"


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~
To Be Continued... On to Chapter 2 of Dream Stuck---
______________________________________________________________ ______________