Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Stuck ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~*~* Dream Stuck *~*~

Disclaimer: O_< KGHEEeee!!!! Don't hurt meeee!!! *rubs back of head* I don't know if any of you read the disclaimers, or any of you care, but some do... *sigh* I don't own CLAMP or anything that CLAMP have made recently. Uh-huh... You're looking at the wrong person. I'm no copy-cheater person... *grrr... no, j/k* *grins* I like those star things!! ^_^ Hehe!

Author's Note: story written by~ blue_tuna27 ^_~ Konbonwaaaaaaaa!!!!! Aiee Aiee Aiee! I haven't written Dream Stuck in a long long long time!! Wahhhhhhh! I think I haven't written anything in what? Four months? Suppose so... *scratches head* This chapter took place in two days after Sakura's seventeenth birthday. I hope you CCS/whatever fans haven't forgotten anything! Sorry about that!! Heh heh heh hehhhhh... ^-^; I'm sooo happy, that I get to finish this chapter! I hope you CCS/whatever fans like it! Please R&R this story and enjoy--- I hope... It'd be nice of you to me for you CCS/whatever fans to do so! ^_^ Here goes~
_________________________________________________________________ _________________

~*~* Dream Stuck *~*~
~*~* Chapter 2 *~*~

Night have came with an ethereal full moon throughout the windows, which Sakura was looking out of in the enourmous dining room. At the massive dining table, located in the center of the room, Syaoran's mother, Li Yelan, ate like a queen of England; Kero practically gobbled in everything that her kind maids have made; and Sakura, without touching any of her given food on the table, lost her appetite. Li Yelan sat at her place across from Kero and Sakura with hands to her cheeks, staring at Kero with a surprised dot-eyed expression. Sakura spaced out into her own twilight zone of deep thinking, 'I'm glad Kero's getting along with Syaoran's mother and sister... He obviously likes them as friends... I'm so glad... I feel like as if I'm home... What about Syaoran-kun? I wonder what he's doing now... I wonder what he'll do with Kero around in human form. Does he still remember me? We've stopped writing letters since Christmas day. Have he been busy? But this is just a dream, or something like an illusional dream.I can't think too much about him. Maybe I should be clumsier, cry a lot, whine a lot, be meaner, and etc. that he doesn't obviously like. B-But can I do that when I see him? I-I'm so sleepy thinking about Syaoran and this dream world. So sudden that I'm so sleepy...' Sakura sweat-dropped and dropped her head flat on her plate of food.

"Sakura-chan! Are you okay?!" Li Yelan asked with concern.

Kero stopped eating and lifted Sakura's head from the plate; it was easy for him to do so, since he sat next to her. Li Yelan walked quickly to Sakura's side.

"She's asleep?" Kero asked Li Yelan.

Li Yelan smiled calmly as usual and said, "She must of been really tired."

Looking at Sakura's sleeping facial expression, that has rice on her nose and a swirly crab meat piece on her cheek, Kero blankly answered, "Yeah..."
_____________________________________________________________ _____________________

"I can't live without her..." Syaoran whispered hoarsely to himself.

Syaoran was still on his knees, looking blankly at the hilt of the Li Clan's sword.

"Too late..." Syaoran said as more tears flowed down his cheeks. Syaoran thought silently to himself, 'Sakura has my heart... And I gave her mine... She's a lotus blossom or flying cherry blossoms to my eyes, that shows beauty among everything surrounding me... I want to hear her sweet voice again... I want to feel her warmth in my arms... I want to smell her sweet and natural fragrance... I want to see her energetic self... She's a whole different world among others I could ask for...'

"Syaoran! There you are! It's already dark out!" Feimei yelled as she ran to him. Then she slowed to the point of all the gloom around Syaoran, but continued to walk to him anyway. "Huh? Syaoran? You're crying..."

Syaoran then stood up and wobbled towards his sister. Unexpectedly, he fell forward into her arms.

"Woah..." Feimei said quietly.

After a few minutes of holding him in her arms, she looked down at her little seventeen year old brother's handsome face. Then she looked down further for she have glimpsed blood on his wrist earlier when he wobbled toward her. She held Syaoran by his waist, having his arm put around her neck, and held his other arm with her free one when she sat down with him on her lap.

"Gee... You've gotten heavier since I held you when you were little... Hehehe..." Feimei started, but Syaoran didn't stir. "Um... Syaoran? Syaoran? Syaoran... Why?" Feimei said with a gulp from sudden tears starting to down pour.

She looked at him in pure silence. He was still breathing. Feimei cried happily, but slightly bumped her head against Syaoran's for her stupidness. A few minutes went by when she kept on thinking. She then stood up with Syaoran in her arms, and said as she walked towards their residence. "We need you to get help for your wrist. Oh! Stupid me!"

She sat down again on the grass and took out her unused handkerchief. Holding up Syaoran's wrist, she examined it with easiness and wild thoughts. 'He tried to kill himself... But it looks like he stopped it, and didn't get to the killing point... W-Why would he... Do this?'

Finally, she tied Syaoran's wrist tightly as a bandage should be, like she have learned in nursing school. She stood up again and walked back to the Li's residence, along with Syaoran supported on her body weight. It seemed as if he's sleep walking, but it'll still do. With a thought of her mother knowing of this and before Syaoran will fully pass out, she paced more into her walking with Syaoran practically dragged.
______________________________________________________________ ____________________

Kero wiped off Sakura's mess on her face with a given napkin, while a couple of maids cleaned up the table.

"I guess we should get you and Sakura each free rooms to stay in, since poor Sakura is asleep... You've been through a lot since..." Li Yelan started when they got up from the table of the Chinese-styled living room. While she said so, she patted Kero's shoulder.

"Y-Yeah..." Kero replied. She then released her hand and started walking through the entrance of the dining room to the stairs across the tiles of the lobby-like room, or entrance area of the Chinese styled mansion. Kero dragged Sakura at his feet as he tried to catch up with her. Yelan suddenly noticed this and stopped at the beginning of the stairs.

"Gomen nasai... We'll meet my son tomorrow, or maybe we'll just sign you and Sakura up for his school, that Syaoran goes to now. You all look like the same age, so you and Sakura could be high school juniors. And Syaoran can just meet you there..." Yelan said with a finger and thumb to her chin--- a thinking position.

"Hai," Kero said, sweat-dropping at the thought of Syaoran. Erasing Syaoran from his head, he picked up Sakura in his arms, having her head resting against his chest, her back supported by his right arm, and her legs swung over his left arm.

About ten maids stopped what they were doing and blushed, including Yelan.

"Nani wa? Why are you gals looking at me like that?" Kero started, with his nose twitching when he looked down at Sakura's crown of her head.

"Shall we go to those rooms?" Yelan asked, hiding a smile under her hand. All of the maids that were in the enormous room, other than the dining room, went back to their original status.

"S-Sure," Kero replied, trying to have a sophisticated voice overcoming his Osaka accent.

They both went up three stories of the mansion, which there were four stories in total at the main home of Li Yelan and her family, such as her daughters and son, including her twenty merry maids and butlers. Kero, with Sakura in his arms, stopped when Yelan stopped at the second right handed doorway of the hallway, splitted by the stair way.

"Here's four rooms. One bedroom and bathroom for each of you," Yelan said to Kero as she opened the door way to another big hallway with two doors at each side and a coat hanger at the end of the hallway with two small chandeliers on the ceiling. It's like a suite, except there's no numbers on the doors. Everything's made out of sturdy and polished golden brown wood, decorated by Chinese paintings on the side walls. It was very pretty.

Firstly, they went to the door at the end of the hallway, at Kero's left hand side. Yelan opened it and there was a pink queen sized bed with red Chinese styled flower designs all over the rich silk sheets. The room was big as Sakura's room in Japan to Kero's mind as he thought of what the room he's in now would look like if he were in a plush toy like form. The walls and ceiling were covered with a Chinese moral like wall paper of cherry blossom trees in detailed cliffs on top of some river banks under a slightly gray sky. There was one big window with soft pink curtains on the right and left sides. The window's located at the left side of the bed, where the bed is against the wall. The floor was also made of polished wood. Kero was glad that the floor didn't creak. There were chests, a mirror, a closet, and a soft pink rug on the polished wooden floor. There was also a Chinese styled, sphere shaped lamp that hanged from the ceiling. The light source was really good. Kero was deeply impressed by the room.

"I guess I'll leave Sakura here... She is really in deep sleep. It's that time of the night for me anyway," Kero said with a cute smile. Yelan looked surprised at first, then smiled back.

Yelan took off Sakura's shoes and socks, while Kero held her, and wiped her face with a damp cloth. Then he tucked Sakura in the silky sheets of the bed and sat her head comfortably as it looked on the pillows. She looked like an angel.

"She usually takes her hair down whenever she sleeps. It must've hurt like that, you know? With hair... Like that..." Kero said with hesitation at the end when Yelan looked at him oddly. He felt really stupid.

"How do you know this? Y-You don't... Y-You don't see her... Her dress or anything like that, do you?" Yelan asked him with a hand to her mouth in surprise.

"Come ON! I used to be a stuffed animal as your son have put it! This is a weird experience for me being a two-legger! I don't know everything what humans think, but I'm definitely not interested in that type of stuff!" Kero exclaimed vehemently, with out spread arms. Again he's surprised at his temper.

Yelan smiled with her eyes creased and gave Kero a pat on his shoulder.

"G-Gomen nasai. I didn't mean to snap at you like that... It's just... Weird..." Kero said. 'Definitely a dream... Feels so surreal. It's like I'm in two whole different worlds... This is so complicating,' Kero thought deeply, brushing his golden hair back as he let out a puff of air.

"It's alright. It was out of my nerve to say that. It's different when you were once a guardian beast, then now a human boy. I bet it's really difficult. I never have thought if that, though... Gomen ne..." Yelan said, trying hard on her Japanese. Kero smiled and led Yelan and himself out of Sakura's room, shutting the door behind him.

She then said good night in Cantonese after she led Kero to his bedroom. Kero went to the bed and looked at his surroundings. His room was of the same style as Sakura's, except his bed is orange with yellow swirly Chinese designs, the window at the right side of the bed with orange curtains, and the faint yellow wallpaper, showing sunset over a river with a forest with tigers in the background. He liked all of it already as it is, but he can't get too comfortable. His last thought before he went to sleep was of Sakura's warmth he once had felt when he was a stuffed animal. It was as if the real world is dead, and this world continues on eerily.
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

"Mother! Little brother's hurt!" Feimei yelled with Syaoran hanging over her shoulder. She then laid him down on a couch.

"My goodness... What happened?!" Yelan asked, running to Feimei, hunching over the laid down Syaoran.

"He cut himself badly at his wrist," Feimei replied, pulling up Syaoran's right arm where he have cut his wrist. The bandage was wet with blood, but his breathing was fine and soft.

When Yelan ran to get some healers, Syaoran opened his eyes.

"Feimei... That was stupid of me to do that. One side of mind is dumb-struck with... But I had a feeling that I should still go on..." Syaoran started before Feimei could interrupt.

Feimei laid a finger on his lips and smiled down at him. "You must rest now, little brother," she whispered as she ruffled his hair.

Syaoran smiled back and closed his eyes.

"You still have to go to school, you know? No excuses..." Feimei teased.

"Y-Yeah..." Syaoran said with a sigh.

"Can you get up?" Feimei asked, forgetting that she told Syaoran to rest.

"I think so."

"I'll help."

"Okay..."

Feimei supported Syaoran by giving him an arm to help him walk. Just cutting his wrist, almost at a killing point, have really wiped him out.

"Oh yeah! We have guests staying with us for a while. I think they're having the good guest rooms down three doors from yours," Feimei said as their mother came in with a healer.

"I'm alright, mother, really," Syaoran aid tiredly, yet hoarsely.

"Well, you ought at least clean your cut up... And have this nice young lady see to your wrist," Yelan said with creased eyes in a smile. The young healer behind her blushed. Syaoran sighed and nodded, letting Feimei go. He walked to his room, looking at the door that leads to four guest rooms and bathrooms altogether, while he passed by.

When the healer and Syaoran arrived at his room, the healer immediately cleaned Syaoran's wounded wrist. She then swabbed some medicine it and put a beige colored bandage around his wrist and put a pin at the end of the bandage, to have the bandage stern around his wrist. She let him go and quietly put away her tools. She then bowed to him and Syaoran bowed to her back.

"Be more careful, Master Li," the healer said when she walked out of his room.

"Uh... Sure," Syaoran said, rubbing back of his head. With a puff of air out of his mouth, he plopped down on his bed and stared at the hallway seen through the entrance of his room. For a last thought before he went to sleep, he thought, 'Hmm... I'll be the best I can be for those guests. But it's very unusual to have guests... I'll just go to sleep...'
_____________________________________________________________ _____________________

Next day...

Li Yelan banged on Kero's door to wake him up. "Keroberos! Wake up!"

"I'm awake," Kero said as he walked out of the bathroom next door to his bedroom.

Sakura then opened her bedroom door. She rubbed her eyes and tiredly said, "You woke me up with all of this noise. What's the matter, Li-san?"

Yelan smiled and waved her hands in reply. Sakura and Kero sweat-dropped.

"My son have already went to school. An hour early, too... I think you and Kero should go. Hehehe... I got the uniforms here, just now from his school. I phoned them to get both of you signed up and to have somebody send the uniforms. I hope they're not that big and not that small... They also said they're glad to have you both! You and Kero could be an inspiration for the Japanese language to be learned, so it wouldn't be forgotten. There's still many of them in different areas..." Li Yelan said as she held out the uniforms.

The uniform for girls includes a dark blue, knee-length, pleated skirt; a dark blue, sailor styled, long sleeved blouse with a golden yellow tie within it; a collar-less, golden yellow, sleeveless, under shirt, that shows from the top of the blouse, shown under the collar bones; and a flat square, hood like thing that is attached to the blouse on the back, with four thin golden yellow stripes on the borders, but not exactly used as a hood. Then Sakura was given black dress shoes with one strap for each shoe to hold sturdily on to the foot. She was also given black, thin stockinged, knee-high socks. The uniform for boys includes a dark blue, high collared shirt, with thin four golden yellow stripes at every ending border; and matching dark blue pants, that isn't much too baggy. Then Kero was given black men's dress shoes, that seems perfectly his size.

"Sugoi!" Sakura gleamed when Kero gleamed, "Woah!"

"Both of you have forty five minutes to get ready for school... So now get going," Yelan said happily, shoving both of them to their own guest bathrooms.

Sakura took her braids down and revealed curly hair from her sleep with tied braids. She then stripped off her clothes, that are now wrinkled from sleeping in them, and happily took a normal shower. After her shower, she washed her long hair with surprisingly cherry blossom scented shampoo, that included conditioning. When she was done, she dried herself off with a soft pink towel, wrapped herself with one of the towels on the towel rack beside the big mirror and sink. She then wrapped her hair with another towel to get her hair out of the way when brushing her teeth. Sakura then wondered where were the suitcases, but just ignored that thought and decided to be comfortable with all of the perfectness in this mansion. Finally after a few minutes, she opened a cabinet and found a new toothbrush, still in it's package. She then brushed her teeth with mint flavored tooth paste. After she rinsed her mouth out, she brushed her hair until all of her hair is untangled. Sakura then put on her under clothing, and the uniform, including the golden yellow under shirt, the sailor styled blouse, skirt, socks, and shoes. Subsequently, Sakura made her hair into two French braided pigtails, one at each side of her head; leaving out her bangs that she always had since; having some of the long side bangs out, including the longer thin strands out with them. Looking at the mirror, she sees the same Sakura, yet, she could see the excitement in her emerald eyes.

Kero banged on the door and asked loud so she could hear, "Are you ready, yet? I'm done now... But it seemed like forever to put those things on, you know? I at least figured out the shower part... Heh heh heh heh hehhhhhhhhh..."

Sakura laughed and opened her door. Kero looked really great. His hair is really fine being wet and rustled. Her expression changed to being astonished and he did so too. Kero's nose twitched and Sakura blushed when Yelan interrupted them.

"Wahh! You both look great! You have fifteen minutes left!Hurry up and catch a bus! Both of you! Feimei will lead you," Yelan said as she looked at the clock above the coat hanger at the end of the hallway. Yelan had a different Chinese robe on with an exotic hair style.

"Come on! I'll get you both to the bus stop!" Feimei offered when she came in. She had on a pair of blue jean shorts and a plain yellow blouse and brown leather sandals. With that, her short hair was clipped at the side with yellow clips. She looked really cute and casual with the eyes like Syaoran's. Sakura's heart jumped.

"Are you alright, Sakura?" Feimei asked, since Sakura was staring at her with wide eyes in silence.

"Nani? Oh, gomen nasai... Just that your eyes are ver like S-Syaoran's... Hehehehe... Again, gomen nasai. For some reason, I'm spacing out a lot lately..." Sakura said, blushing furiously while she looked down at her dress shoes.

Feimei and Yelan giggled while Kero and Sakura sweat-dropped. "Okay, okay... I just love you so much, Sakura! You're so kawaii!" Feimei squealed; reminding Sakura of Tomoyo, but Sakura hid her sadness erupting.

"Wahhh... We need to get going, don't we?" Kero asked.

To Kero's surprise, Feimei took hold of his and Sakura's hands and zoomed out of Li's residence.
____________________________________________________________ ______________________

At Syaoran's original school, that of what Sakura didn't know the name of, Sakura and Kero arrived at their morning period class of Chinese law history.

"We have good announcements to make... We have two foreign exchange students from J-Japan, that are now staying at all known Li's high residence. They may can't speak our language, though. Some of you, like me, who can speak Japanese, and those who can't, please welcome them to our school..."

Everybody in the class room gasped something that goes in the category of "Japan." Some girls started crying over the world known crisis and crying happily that some are alive from Japan. Even the teacher's eyes started to water. Most of the boys looked down at their desks from the uncommon desolateness.

"Their names... Yes... Kino-moto Sak-ura and... Uh... Beros-u... Kero," the teacher said as he went to get his glasses to read the announcement notes as perfectly as he can. "You may come in now," he said with a smile, trying hard on his Japanese.

Kero and Sakura walked in and more silence came. Everybody in the class room looked surprised. Even the teacher looked quite surprised.

"Oh, um, yes. You may take the seats over there, back at the book shelves," the teacher said with kindness.

Both of them bowed to the teacher and to the class, as Feimei had taught them when they were in the bus. Then they went to their seats. The teacher was saying instructions in Chinese for the students and assigned a translator for Sakura and Kero.

"Now... For the books..."
_____________________________________________________________ _____________________

Lunch hour...

'I've only went through four hours of school with Kero-chan and I'm already tired from all of the excitement of meeting Syaoran! Yet, I'm amazed at Kero-chan's intelligence. People here are so nice so far... A-And... I'm so hungry!' Sakura thought with a sweat-drop. Then she heard a stomach growl next to her under the enormous tree where they're sitting under of, on the soft grass and at it's trunk.

"Heh heh... I'm so hungry... I guess we've forgotten about lunch and breakfast... My stomach has been growling since..." Kero said. He then got up and walked off to somewhere he can get water. He then stopped a few yards away and asked, "Do you want to come with me?"

"No, that's alright..." Sakura said, closing her eyes from the sunshine. Sakura then sweat-dropped at what Kero said earlier. 'I haven't eaten anything yesterday, nor today! And my stomach just growled now!'
_________________________________________________________________ _________________

Syaoran erased the chalk boards of two classes, since he was a volunteer for those teachers. One friend that was also a volunteer helped him a lot, but he yapped every minute continuously. They were just walking out to the lunch grounds.

"There was two foreign exchange students... And, wow, that girl looked pretty. I think she's the prettiest of all I've seen! Prettier than that girl that every guy likes, that likes you... But you don't care anyway... Tch... Well, anyway, that guy also looked charming like you. But, of course, you're always the most charming... Hehehehe heh heh hehhhhhh..."

Syaoran's ears turned red, but kept to his cool. "Really?" Syaoran said with a bland expression.

"Woah, that's a big lunch bag you have there..."

"Oh, I don't know. My sister packed three bags in one for me, for some reason..." Syaoran replied; happy that he changed the subject.

"I'm going to look for that girl! See you later... Oh! Wait! Weren't they guests at your house?" his friend asked.

"Uh, I don't know. I haven't met the guests at my house, yet..." Syaoran said, surprised a little that the guests at his house were foreign exchange students, which his mother and sister took in happily.

"Yeah, well, they were introduced in my class in first period. But you can't have her, because a lot of girls that likes you a lot will start a war, you know?"

Syaoran's ears turned red again when he shook his head at what his strange friend thinking of weird things.

"Heh heh heh... But I just had an envision of both of you as a very good couple... See you later!"

Syaoran blushed furiously and ran into a big tree in front of him. 'I can be so stupid believing in what he says sometimes! That guy's just teasing me... I need to open my eyes for one thing! Hmm... But then now I really want to meet them, well, actually not...' Syaoran thought as he rubbed his head where he have hurt himself, by running into a tree. he then sat down right under the shade of the tree and the comfort of the humongous tree's trunk. Before opening his big lunch bag, a loud growling noise occurred behind the tree's trunk where he was sitting. Syaoran, without thinking, looked behind the tree trunk where he was sitting, by stretching his neck to the other side of the trunk. Unexpectedly, his lips brushed against someone else's. It's as if a zap occurred when his lips touched soft lips of a girl.

"KGHEEeee!" Syaoran gleamed as he zoomed away from his sitting spot and lunch box, a few yards away from where he's standing now.

"HOEEeee!" Sakura gleamed at the same time, doing the same as Syaoran, but ran backwards into Kero, who have just came back from a water fountain.

"S-Sakura?!" Syaoran stammered while everybody looked at them.

"S-Syaoran-kun?!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~ *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
To Be Continued... On to Chapter 3 of Dream Stuck---
______________________________________________________________ __________________