Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Dream Stuck ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Dream Stuck--- Chapter 3

Disclaimer: Me don't own CLAMP. CLAMP owns their own CLAMP-ish stuff that you find.

Author's Notes: story written by blue_tuna27, a.k.a. yangwibi27!! Konnichiwaaaa!!! Geez lo meez... I haven't written for decades!!! Or maybe ten months, no... wait... maybe since February or March. Well, oh well, who wants to know. I don't know when's the last time I've written for Dream Stuck, though... Oh my, it must've been ten months, hahahaha... What's important now is that you have a chapter to read of Dream Stuck!! Ooooooo!! Let's see what happens!!! ^_^

________________________________________________________________ __________________

~*~ Dream Stuck ~*~

~*~ Chapter 3 ~*~

Syaoran's fiery amber eyes and Sakura's emerald bulged as they stared at each other for a long period of time, or of what seemed so when they only stared at each other for just a minute. They couldn't blink when they tried to. They were afraid that one of them would disappear. Kero looked at both of them, especially Syaoran, in astonishment. When Kero watched both of them, it seemed like an hour to him, too, like the others. He felt as if there were some cyber space in a form of a triangle, where everybody else is just nothing but images. Kero thought that Syaoran and Sakura were the ones that really mean a lot to him, so he brushed that thought away.

"Syaoran-kun..." Sakura whispered as she held out her hand to reach him. Yet the distance between them is yards apart.

Kero was about to shove Sakura away, but he couldn't. It was kind of heart bearing to him, seeing Sakura like this. He wanted her to be happy. Even though Sakura shouldn't be too carried away in the dream world, Syaoran is still Syaoran to her. He definitely felt sorry for Sakura... Kero then looked away from both of them. He shouldn't get too carried away, either...

"Sakura?" Syaoran gulped. Once he said her name in a husky voice that Sakura liked, her eyes started to elope with tears.

Kero could see the pain in the depth of Syaoran's eyes. He could see the same eleven year old in Sakura. It was as if she was alive again, revived from the long years of loneliness and grief. Rain started to pour over them... But there was no care of it at this moment.

"Syaoran? Syaoran! SYAORAN! Syaoran... There you are! Come on. You said... that you'll meet me here..." the grieving silence was fortunately interrupted by a noisy fan of Syaoran. The girl ran past Sakura, stepping on the rim of Sakura's dress, which made Sakura fall back when the girl practically ran over her. No apology was made. The Syaoran-fan then hugged Syaoran around his neck. Kero grimaced at this and looked back at Sakura. Mud was visible as a splotch on Sakura's right cheek.

Syaoran still stared at Sakura with watery eyes. To the attention of the Syaoran-fan, Sakura felt as if her soul had left her body alone and went about. Sakura felt numb, but she knows it isn't from the rain, or the jealousy of Syaoran having the girl drooling all over them. It just has been too long... She shouldn't care, because this is only a dream...

"Let's go..." Kero said as he put a large elegant hand on Sakura's shoulder. "Things will get fine when we get out of this rain."

Sakura turned around and looked thankfully up at Kero for interrupting the pain she was starting to double over. Kero didn't even say anything or show an expression about the moment where Sakura and Syaoran met. His eyes were just calm and forlorn, describing the hazel color and the hints of gold to both of his eyes.

Sakura decided to try and forget Syaoran, so she didn't take another glimpse of him and just smiled at Kero with friendly warmth. 'Hoe! Both of them... Kero and Syaoran... look worlds cuter in the rain! Hoeeee... What am I thinking...? Dream world. Dream world. Dream world...' Sakura thought with a blush, then a sneeze. Kero noticed this and nodded. They ran off to their last period to get out of the rain.

"Sakura-chan! Don't worry about Syaoran..." Kero said with a comforting voice.

"Hoeeee... Kero-chan... There's nothing to worry about! Genki desu wa! Seriously!" Sakura said with a smile that made Kero's heart break again. His nose twitched at the angelic sound of her voice. They both stopped at the spot, when Sakura mentioned that she's okay about it. Kero knew that she was lying, but Kero has to encourage her.

Kero smiled back and patted her shoulder. 'That's the spirit, Sakura-chan!' Kero thought, trying to give the message to her eyes with his own. He couldn't speak at the moment, for he was guffawed by how beautiful Sakura became all of the sudden to his eyes.

They started running again, but Kero stopped them and gasped at their schedule. "Nani?"

"Hoe?"

"Swimming class?!" Kero shouted. People started to gaze at him and Sakura.

"Shhh... I didn't know they would have a swimming class here... I-I guess things changed, since Japan is starting to fade away... This is a total nightmare..."

Kero sweat-dropped and replied, "I-It's not that! I-It's that I can't swim! I'll be total humiliation for both of us!"

Sakura and Kero sweat-dropped together. She then smiled and reached up to Kero's wet mob of beautiful golden hair. It's different from petting the guardian beast or the stuffed animal form of Kero. All she could think of is that Kero is with her and everything will be just fine. She'd protect him in any way she can.

"It's okay! I'll teach you! I'm sure there's some people that can't swim at all, anyway..." Sakura started saying.

"That would be great!"

"Hehehehe..."

"Heh heh..."

"Hai! Let's go, then!" Sakura said as she and Kero rubbed back of their heads.

Sakura stopped what she was doing and Kero did the same after she put her hand down. Salty tears started to run to her lips, mixing with the fluid of the rain. She looked 45 degrees down away from Kero's handsome eyes. Astonishment swept through her and Kero. Sakura's face was also in the same expression when she was laughing. Her tears couldn't hide anymore, even if her face was emotionless. Unexpectedly, Sakura grabbed Kero's hands in one hand each and held onto them for comfort. She can feel that his hands are warm and bigger than hers, that his hands were actually turning out to be holding onto her own instead. It helped somewhat after she laid her head against Kero's chest, looking away from Syaoran's direction. Kero's nose twitched, but his eyes flashed to Sakura's delicate moving lips. Words started to form and become powerful, from what Kero can sense. Kero gulped and tried to listen to what Sakura has to say.

"I miss Syaoran-kun... Syaoran no daisuki!" Sakura said, saying each word with a stronger grasp of Kero's uniform top.

Kero had an urging feeling to hold her as she held him. It is really getting to his head. Kero let go of Sakura's hands and put his arms around Sakura, having his head resting on one of her shoulders.

________________________________________________________________ __________________

"Syaoran! Are you okay? Who or what are you looking at? Syaoran?" the girl said as she tugged more on Syaoran's neck with worry and confusion.

Syaoran gave the girl a look as if he never seen a creature like her before. His vision blurred from all of the round-abouts. A group of girls and guys crowded around him as if they were to strangle him, but they were only to see what's going on. Maybe he's a lunatic...

"I didn't tell you anything! What's going on?!" Syaoran said with anger and puzzlement.

Syaoran shrugged away from the crowd, including the girl that was snuggling all over him. He, by himself, ran off to his next class period with top speed and his head down, fighting the tears that were about to appear. He was not aware of the rain and the slippery ground.

________________________________________________________________ __________________

Kero, all of the sudden, went in front of a hurrying person and gasped, "Nani?"

SLAM!

Syaoran apparently ran into Kero, smacking head to head, lips to lips. They both pulled away from each other and Kero reacted first.

"GAHHH! HENTAI! Baka anata wa!" Kero shouted as he put his hands on Syaoran's shoulders, shaking him crazily.

"Look who's talking!" Syaoran shouted back. Syaoran gave Kero a very timid looking scowl as if he was possessed by a wolf demon. Kero's eyes turned gold and flashed.

"Wahh! Scary!" both Syaoran and Kero started saying at the same time. They stepped back away from each other.

Syaoran sweat-dropped at that and gave Kero a death glare at the same height, eye to eye. Kero then sniffed and hoarsely whispered, "You stole my first kiss..."

Syaoran fell down in spite of that comment and Kero started laughing, but then slipped and fell. Kero stopped laughing as he thought of something at the instant. 'He knows Japanese really good... He seems like some handsome hero type of person from that one video game... Ah ha ha ha... WAH?! H-He resembles that Chinese gaki... Syaoran! AHH! What do I do now?! Where's Sakura-chan when I need her help?!'

Syaoran picked up Kero up by his arm.

'Ahhh... He's strong. Ano... Does he want to fight with me? He may match my strength... Ah ha ha ha ha!' Kero thought with a smirk.

Different from what Kero was thinking, Syaoran helped Kero up to his two feet. Syaoran then scratched the back of his head. Kero looked at him with puzzled, dotted eyes.

"Kero-chan! Kero-chan?" Sakura called out with a bundle in her hand, while she ran around, looking for Kero. Rain puddles were everywhere, but she ran in the shaded area anyway.

Syaoran jumped and froze in place. His face went pale. 'Ahh...'

Kero actually wanted to be just normal, normal like Syaoran and actually be a good friend or like a brother to him. It was a funny feeling if it's with Syaoran, and he shouldn't even care because this is just a dream world type of reality. Syaoran probably will despise him now that he knows that Kero is the 'plush toy' that Syaoran always called him.

"HOeeee!"

Kero and Syaoran stopped thinking after Sakura screamed.

"WAHHH!" Syaoran and Kero ran in circles, not knowing what to do. Sakura's voice is getting closer.

Sakura slid through the slippery sidewalk and stumbled on top of Syaoran. Syaoran's back touched the ground and he felt the crown of his head hurt as it touched the surface. One of Syaoran's bent up legs turned out to be between Sakura's dangling legs. Syaoran's arms were up in the air and Sakura's arms were around Syaoran's neck. Sakura's chest rested on his head, while her forehead slightly touched the ground. Syaoran was guffawed by how much hair Sakura has.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open and her arms released Syaoran's neck. She sat up on top of Syaoran and his nose started to bleed.

"HOOOEeeee! Etchieeee!" Sakura screamed.

Syaoran angrily jumped and sat up. Oops, bad idea... His lips plastered against Sakura's.

Kero blushed as he witnessed this and let out another sigh.

'Syaoran-kun!'

'Sakura!'

Dingg Dong, Dinggg Dongg...

"Ah... It's time for class! Y-You guys can stop kissing now," Kero said, rubbing the back of his head with a crooked grin.

"HOOEEEEee!" Sakura screamed, jumping up from Syaoran, and twirling around to regain her balance.

"G-Gomen NASAI!" Syaoran pondered, trying to get things straight. He didn't want people to think he was some major pervert. He couldn't believe what's happening to him.

"This dream i-is all toooo real!" Sakura said with swirly eyes.

Syaoran blushed and scratched his head.

DING DU DONG...

"Oh geez... We're late! Come on, we all need to... Oh no..." Kero said as he started to turn blue at the thought of the last class.

"Kero-chan!" Sakura yelled behind him. She straightened herself up and ran beside Kero. When Kero spotted Sakura's worried look, he decided to get his spirits up and changed his expression to a confident one. He was glad when Sakura responded with a smile.

"We can't get any later... Where's the baka?" Kero said with dotted eyes. Sakura tried catching up; Kero was exceedingly fast.

"Kero-chan?!" Syaoran yelled behind them as he ran awkwardly, running with his and Sakura's stuff, that Sakura forgot to bring with her.

"No time to talk now, Li-kun... Oh, here's the girl's locker room! Tee hee!" Sakura said with a wave of her hand. She stopped and put her hand on the door handle. It's locked. She groaned and looked back at Kero, trying not to have eye contact with Syaoran.

To Sakura, Syaoran is a different kind of handsome than Kero. Kero's more of a pretty boy, where Syaoran looks like a handsome hero dude from one of Kero's video games. Plus, Syaoran has a nice, smooth and husky voice that is so wonderful to hear. Whenever he says something, Sakura's heart beats wildly and she just couldn't control it. Kero's voice is just of an Osaka accent that is both cute and rough. She wondered if the real Syaoran in the real world is like this and what would happen to Kero. The years really changed both Syaoran and Sakura...

"It's locked? Heh... Er... I got extra shorts and a Speedo shirt... It'd fit well... If you want to swim of course, since you didn't get your swim gear... This happened before... I mean... Yeah..." Syaoran said, turning beet red. Each word made it worse.

Kero's nose switched as he noticed Syaoran's reaction and took Sakura by her hand. He didn't know why he has these actions that are in auto mode. He didn't mean to... But Sakura didn't step away or shudder. She just held onto his hand tighter.

Sakura smiled up at Syaoran and Kero, blushing a little bit, too, as they both looked down at her.

"A-Arigatou... The teacher doesn't seem to be in there... A-Ano... Let's get going, before we're really tardy!" Sakura said as she felt sweat under her palms, including the one that is holding Kero's.

Syaoran nodded and led them to the boy's locker room.

________________________________________________________________ _________________

~*~*~To Be Continued--- To CHAPTER 4!!~*~*~