Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Love senerio 6 ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


Disclaimer : I do not own any characters in Card Captor Sakura. *Sobz* I wished i did... Sigh.... Anyways, this fanfic is purely for entertainment and I DO NOT make money out of it... If i do.. i think i could finish my collection of the comics right now...


------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------




Forbidd en Love Chapter 6









The night was magnificent. The sky was like a deep blue velvet cloth with thousands of tiny diamonds scattered in random. Little bits of mist like clouds hid parts of the moon, which shone like a luminous pearl in the dark, guiding the lost and the misguided. Millions of stars seemed to sparkle with mischief tonight, peaking from the safe beds of the gray clouds. The moon seemed to smile approvingly down at them, the wind sighing in delight at the sight of the romantic couple gliding gracefully through the air.




Sakura was in seventh heaven. She WAS flying with Yue~!! The guy (or guardian) of her furthest dream.. Was it all a dream? Did Yue really say he loved her? She was bombarded with so many happy thoughts that she didn't even realized that she was smiling and blushing through the whole flight.




Yue knew he was starring at Sakura and it was supposed to be rude; he shouldn't stare, he should be cool. but he could not help himself. His eyes kept sliding to watch Sakura; her smiling face and her pink tinged cheeks. She looks so beautiful in her dress. He never thought that Sakura could be more beautiful than she already was; but it seemed like he was wrong. Sakura was getting more and more beautiful with very second passing by. Sakura.. His mistress.. With him.. On a date ~!




Sakura could feel Yue's eyes on her and blushed even redder. Tilting her head to look at Yue, she found herself gazing into Yue's expressive eyes; so filled with wonder, amazement and.. And LOVE.. Sakura could never have been happier. All the heartache she felt seemed to all disappear. It didn't matter. Nothing mattered. Nothing would matter with Yue by her side.




Seconds past by with the two of them gazing into each other's eyes, both as intensive and as loving, green meeting sliver.... Slowly, Yue reached out for Sakura's hand. He had never done this before. Hell, he had never felt like this with anyone before either. He was still coming to grasp the whole idea of loving Sakura. It was never like this with Clow. With Clow, it was the type of love a child had for his parent. With Sakura.. it's totally different.




Hesitating, Yue wondered if he was doing the right thing. Sakura noted this and instinctively reached out her hand to hold Yue's in hers. Yue's hands were smooth and cool. They turned to smile at each other. Yue had never felt so complete in his life. It was like a part of him, the empty hole that he was never able to fill up, was filled with the love Sakura gave him. Finally.. He was completed.




Sakura felt an overwhelming surge of love gushing into her heart. Yue was so unused to be loved. He had been hurt before.. By the departure of Clow. Yet he was giving her his love, taking a risk to be hurt again, to be vulnerable to her and only her. She felt so privileged to be given this chance to love Yue. Silently, she promised herself never to let Yue be hurt and to love him with all her heart.




Slicing through the air, they reached a cliff with wild flowers growing all over the ground. The sky was clear and starry. Moonbeams lighted up the place, making it looked like a lost paradise. In the mist of all the multi-colored wild blossoms, there was a tree. The only tree that was bare.




Sakura looked at the tree, sad that it was bare, at the same time wondering what tree it was and how it looked like in its past blossoms. Yue planned for this to happen. He knew that Sakura would pity the tree. He knew that Sakura would love the tree. He knew..




Landing just a few paces away from the tree, on the soft ground, Yue waved his hand towards the tree, using his magic to revive the tree. In that instant, leaves began to sprout from the bare tree, at first tiny little buds and finally into the little green leaves that shimmered under the moonshine.




Seconds later, the tree began to blossom. Little pink flowers grew from the branches, in such an amount that the whole tree seemed to be light pink. The sight was breath taking. The tree was a Sakura tree.




Then, all the growing stopped. The tree remained in it spring splendor. A cool breeze that swept past the tree made bits of sakura petals floats into the air, towards Sakura.




Sakura was amazed by this magical sight. Yue had made it especially for her. A sakura tree.. It was so beautiful!




Yue watched as different emotions flitted on Sakura's face. He was so estastic to let Sakura see this. He wanted to let Sakura see this beautiful Sakura tree. It was just like Sakura, who melted his ice armored heart and thawed his cold emotions, letting the bare tree in his heart be filled with soft, loving sakura petals..




He watched as Sakura caught one of the floating petals, holding it preciously with both her hands. He knew then, that Sakura would guard his heart just as preciously and he would too, with her love.




Spreading his snowy wings, he flew towards the tree and plucked the prettiest Sakura blossom found in the whole tree. With the blossom in hand, he flew to Sakura. As Sakura turned to look at him, bliss in her very features, he felt his heart melt into a puddle of honey, with he himself drowning in the sweet love Sakura was giving him. Lightly, he landed in front of her, presenting her with the blossom before tucking it ever so gently into her hair.




Sakura felt her heart burst with love as she leaned slightly into Yue. With her head on Yue's muscular chest, she could feel the smooth satin of Yue's ceremonial clothes. Smoothing an invisible crease on Yue's sleeve, she felt Yue's wings closing in around her as his arms embraced her, shielding her from the cooling wind.




The warmth emitting from her love was making her heady. She closed her eyes and breathed in deep. Yue smelt like cool moonbeams and sea breeze and something that was just.. just so Yue.. Sighing with delight, she snuggled against Yue, with her hands around his waist. With an ever so quiet whisper that Yue almost didn't hear as the wind blew it away.. " Yue.. I love you so much.." Yue smiled and buried his head into Sakura's hair, smelling the scent that was Sakura, cherry blossoms.




Holding a sleeping Sakura in his arms, he flew towards a certain house in Tokyo, Japan. The feeling of able to hold his sleeping love in his arms as they glided through the midnight sky was so precious. He tightened his hold on Sakura, keeping her safe and at the same time, savour the feeling of Sakura's small built in his arms.




Reaching the roof of the house, he flew to the windows of Sakura's room. Tapping lightly, he waited outside, with Sakura in his embrace, for Mirror to open the windows. Glancing down at Sakura, he saw her peaceful features, so alluring even in sleep. He remembered the first time of his nightly visits in Sakura's bedroom.. So often had he wished to hold Sakura in his arms. To be able to protect and love her... Now.. He was finally able to do all that he wished for.. He never felt as blessed to be able to live in this world.





Mirror opened the window to see the Moon Guardian beholding the Card Mistress with so tender love that she felt like she was intruding on a private moment. Silently, she opened the windows before returning to the card form, not wanting to disturb the sweet moment between the Moon Angel and the lovely Sakura blossom.




Yue hardly notice Mirror. He was too busy trying to get himself into the room without disturbing Sakura. He almost groaned with reluctance when he had to put Sakura in bed. He did not want Sakura to be apart from him, but there was little choice. The sun was rising and he had to return to Yukito's house. Caressing her smooth brown hair, he gave a small kiss on Sakura's tempting lips before pulling up her covers. Tenderly, he lay a Sakura blossom at the edge of her bed. He knew that when Sakura woke up, she would see the tiny blossom.




Unwillingly, he left her bedside. Turning back for a second to whisper " I love you too.." to Sakura, he took off and flew towards Yukito's apartment.




As if hearing the whispered confession of love, Sakura turned in her sleep and smiled.




With no doubt, her dreams were filled with floating Sakura blossoms and a certain Moon Angel...








---------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------


HarLoz~~!! Miss me ?? <hehe~> I just came back from Malaysia and I immediately sit down to write this chapter.. =) Nice eh~? The nights there were just soo beautiful. The nights were dark so the moon and the stars could be seen so clearly. The view inspired me to write this fic with Sakura and Yue in the cliff with only one Sakura tree. I don't know if you like it or not soo... Please review and let me find out okay ~?? ^.^ thanks~!!~!! I agree that there are more and more Sakura and Yue fanfic around.. not that I am complaining.. I love the pairing.. I cannot get enough of Yue and Sakura.. I was, however, a bit suprised at one of the fanfic.. It was also Yue and Sakura and it had the same title as I had.. I dun noe if I should be happy it was a Yue and Sakura fanfic or pissed at the usugae of the same title with the same pairing.. =P I decide to be happy that there is another Yue and Sakura fan ~~ Hopefully, it was becoz of my fanfic.. but then.. hehe that would be impossible.. The pair is just fantstic by itself. Need nothing for anyone to fall in love with them.. ^.^ Sigh.. I fell down learning how to ride a motorbike in Malaysia.. I was at my Grandma's hse and I actually ride into someone's porch before the bike toppled... Soooo embaressing~~!!!! =P Sigh.. Anyway, I was soooo Glad to be hime and able to surf the net once more!!! =) YEAH~~~!!




PS: Please read and review this chapter.. pls.. =) I would love to hear your opinions on my fanfic.. ^^