Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Forbidden Love ❯ Love senerio 7 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]







Disclaimer : It's soooo unfair... I do so wanna own Sakura and Yue.. And all the characters in Cardcaptor Sakura... Don't add salt on the wound... *glared angrily out of tears filled eyes*


------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------
















Forbidden Love Chapter 7












A Dream... The Clow mystery













Warm sunshine flooded the whole room in early morning, through the windows that someone had left opened the night before. A pair of sparrows chirped happily outside the window, singing love songs to each other. Clouds of all shapes and sizes floated lazily in the light blue sky.




"Hoe!!!!!! I am going to be late!!! " Sakura screamed, jumping up from her bed after taking a lazy glance at the alarm clock beside her bed. As Sakura ran around in the bedroom, trying to break her record of rapid clothes changing, a small yellow winged creature poked its head out of the last drawer of Sakura's writing desk. "Keep it down Sakura! Someone is trying to sleep on a very cozy Saturday morning.. I don't plan to wake up till mid afternoon!"




"Nani?" Sakura stopped trying to smooth the folds of her shirt and pulling her socks at the same time. "Oh yeah! Today is a Saturday! I totally forgot." With that, Sakura took off her socks and plopped right into bed still wearing her school uniform. On the sudden force, the feather beside the pillow of the bed bounced off before floating back down onto Sakura's face.




"A feather? Yue-san.. hehe.. Yue-san.." Sakura smiled dreamily as she took the feather in her hands. Caressing the brilliant feather that was part of her love, Yue, her own Moon Angel, she sighed a happy sigh and slipped off to dreamland...




@~,~@ Change of scene @~,~@





The sun was shining brightly in the flaming sky. Purple clouds were shifting patterns slowly but steadily. The moon was on the other side. The light it gave was strangely brilliant, though not as bright as the setting sun. The two globes of light, set in the pink purple colored sky.




Sakura felt like she was floating. Floating in the skies of Tomodoe district. She could see her house, her school, and the church ... Suddenly, she noticed the sky darkening. Black clouds began to obstruct the two source of light, slowly but steadily. As she looked around to see the source of the darkness, she saw three figures standing on the top of the Tokyo tower.




A small child wearing loose long robes, a lady with long pink hair and butterfly wings and a panther with butterfly wings as well. The darkness was flowing from the staff of the child. Strangely, the staff looked very much like her, but instead of a star, it was like a sun with its rays slanted to one side. "Sakura..." She heard the child spoke. The child was a boy... Sakura felt like she had seen this boy before. She knew him. She had known him for a very long time... Then she heard Clow. "I'll be bringing you some troubles, but I am sure you will be alright... because it's you, Sakura..." Clow! Sakura tried to get a look at the boy's face. He was turning around to look at her. She could see his raven hair falling over his face.. She could almost see him...





~.~.~ Change of scene ~.~.~






"Sakura! Sakura!" A squeaky voice penetrated her mind as a soft pattering of paws was felt on her cheeks. A yellow winged lion flew in front of her face with concern shining in his orange eyes. "Sakura, are you okay? What are you dreaming about?" Sakura was wide-awake. She... she remembered the figures... Tokyo tower....




" Kero, I dreamt about flying in the sky when this darkness coming from a boy's staff was cover everything, the sun, the moon... It was so dark... The boy... He was wearing a long and loose robe, a bit like the one Xiao Lang wore but not alike... Beside him were two figures. One is a panther with butterfly wings. The other is a lady with pink hair and butterfly wings... He called my name... Then I heard Clow speaking to me. Telling me what I heard he said during the final judgment... I was trying to take a peek at the boy's face when he turned around. I could almost see what he looks like... Then... Then I woke up..."





The sun guardian of a stuff toy folded his paws as he floated down to the bed.




" Sakura, I think this is a foretelling dream. This may have something to do with the strange happenings in town."




"But... But why was I able to remember the dream today? Usually I would just forget the dream... or just remember only bits and pieces of it..."




"This is because all the Clow cards had been changed into Sakura cards. Your magical powers are getting stronger each day, Sakura. Therefore, you are able to remember the dream."




"So in the past... I was unable to remember the dream because..."




"Because someone was using magic to stop you from remembering."




"But who could have done this?" Sakura looked at the magical beast (or now, stuff toy... sorry, hehe, I couldn't resist^.^) puzzledly. Kero looked at Sakura solemnly.





" I do not know Sakura. But one thing is for sure. It must have something to do with the three figures you see in your dreams. Also, did you say you heard Clow's voice?"




"Yeah! It was the same voice I heard when I defeated Yue in the final judgment. He said ' I'll be bringing you some troubles, but I am sure you will be alright... because it's you, Sakura...'" Kero frowned as he tried to figure out something.




"If Clow said that when the Clow cards were separated, it is understandable. But why would he have said that when all the Clow cards had been captured and has an official master?" Sakura sighed.




" I do not understand. However, why is that whenever strange things happened, I'd be able to sense that Clow is nearby? Why is this so? Also, why is the boy in my dreams carrying an exact same staff I had seen Clow carried before?"





"Sakura, What you had seen before Clow died was completely different from what we had remembered. Maybe Clow had done something before he died." Sakura gave Kero a funny look.




" But Clow had been dead for a very long time..." Kero looked at Sakura's funny look, gave a sigh and explained.




" Sakura, Clow was a very powerful magician. Even if he had died, his magic would probably remain behind." Thinking of the weird dream she had had, Sakura could not help but be worried. What if her dreams come true? It WAS a foretelling dream... With a determined voice, Sakura held the Cards dearly in her hands and said, " I am going there." " Going where Sakura?" Smiling at Kero before setting a determined look on her face, Sakura replied, " I am going to the place I had dreamt..."





Forlornly, Sakura wished Yue was with her. She wanted to be in Yue's arms, with him telling her everything is going to be alright. Yue... Sigh... It was daytime... Sixteen hours before midnight... Sigh... She wished night will fall soon ...





~.~.~ Change of scene~.~.~






Yukito was working part time with Touya. He was glad that Touya was working in the same shift was he had. He loved having Touya around. Well, after the love confession, the relationship between them had not changed much. They were still hanging out a lot with each other. The only difference there was between them was probably the loving look they gave each other and the whispers of love they had said to each other when the thought no one was around. Nakuru had also stopped bothering Touya as much as before. Things were definitely looking better for Touya and Yukito. Touya had recovered from the fainting spells he had from the power exchange and Yukito was in no danger of disappearing at any time.





Yukito was feeling delirious. Yue was not. Yue was thinking about Sakura. Oh his sweet Sakura... He hadn't seen her for six hours and he wants to see her now! Sakura and her sweet soft lips... Sakura and her golden brown hair that reflected the sunlight... Sakura and her drowning pools of chocolate that sucked him in... and he would willingly allow himself to be sucked into the bottomless pools. Sakura... He missed Sakura... His Sakura...





Sighing to himself, Yue allow himself to slip into the back of Yukito's mind. Well, he could not bear to tear Yukito away from Touya. Besides, it was bright daylight. He could not just transform and fly to find Sakura... Mumbling about the tortures of being in love and being too nice , Yue slipped into a dream of stars and cherry blossoms...





---------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------



HarLoz! Miss me? hehe~.^ It has been so long since I had updated and I am soo sorry for those who had been waiting for chapter 7 for so long. I hope the story is long enough for you... =P Well... Have you all been busy preparing for christmas? Well, I am busy writing and sending christmas cards. I had finished and sent one batch today.. I still haf the second batch of christmas cards to go... Geez... Sigh.. Anyway.. Hope you have a Wonderful christmas!!! Btw, this story is taking place like the manga, mixed with a bit of the anime and a touch of my own alteration!!! Hope you like it !! Please remember to review okay?? I love your reviews sooo much.... *grinned widely* Btw, anyone caught the harry potter craze? I borrowed one of my friend's potter books and i was hooked!!! I wonder when the next book will come out... Hmm.. Of cuz, nothing could be compared to the cool beautu of Yue~!! If you wanna know, Yue is on the top of my list of favourite things! Next is Sephiroth (Oohh his cool silver hair and mako enhanced emerald eyes...), Kaworu of evangelion (hehe.. another silver hair bishounen) and a tie with kenshin himurai(well... he has VIOLET eyes... wonder who else has violet eyes *snickers*) and Darco Malfoy of Harry potter...(Well.. his blond hair is kinda slivery... hehhe)..
God.. I think I have a thing for guys with silver hair and violet eyes... *protest*But how could one not??*protest* Sigh.. I better go daydream abt them... Don't forget to review?? Please??? ^.~