Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hana no Ai ❯ Prologue ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hana no Ai

=============================================================== ============

Yhi: Hey everyone, thank you all for reviewing my stories. I've been having this story stuck in my mind, but I think it's pretty ok. So, hope you enjoy!

Kinomoto's

Sakura Kinomoto : A caring and understanding person. Always put others' feeling before herself. Her silky auburn hair and deep emerald green eyes can easily captured any male's attention. She had a brother, both parent. Tomoyo is her cousin from her father's side. She's 15.

Touya Kinomoto : He's the ideal overprotective brother for Sakura. With his dark hair and deep blue eyes, his appearance certainly earned him many female's admiration.

Fujitaka Kinomoto : An loving, caring and understanding father. He's an university professor, studying archeologist. He had a happy family and his best friend/brother with him. He is about 40 years old, with auburn hair and blue eyes.

Nadeshiko Kinomoto : The most beautiful and caring mother for Sakura. She used to be an model until she married to Fujitaka. Now, she's just staying at home or spend time with her children. She had dark hair and emerald green eyes, although she had the happiest family she could wish for, she often missed her dear sister that married to Hong Kong, China. She's about 2 years younger than Fujitaka.

Daidouji's

Ranko Daidouji : Fujitaka's twin brother. Both having the same personality, their parent died when they were in their early twenty, since then, they had always replied on each other for the support and love they can't get from their dead parents.

Sonomi Daidouji : Ranko's beloved wife, often helped him in his business, Sonomi is Ronin's cousin from mother's side. She's the same age as Nadeshiko.

Tomoyo Daidouji : Sakura's cousin, Tomoyo is intelligent, out-going and creative. She like Touya often looked out for Sakura. Tomoyo is a older than Sakura for a few months, but she's 15 like Sakura. Her dark raven hair with misty amethyst eyes gave her the combination of mystery and innocence.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&am p;&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Li's

Syaoran Li : The most famous male model in Asia. His mother Yelan was a model herself before, but when she married to Syaoran's father Ronin, Syaoran is the ideal playboy, with his messy chestnut hair, and fierce amber eyes that shows his strong-willed and charming personality, of course the fact that he had a body of a god just made it even more wonderful than he already is. Now, at the age of 17, his name and pictures have been to various popular magazines and newspapers' cover.

Yelan Li : Nadeshiko's older sister, both had been famous models before they married the man they love. Because of the long distance, its been a long time since they last saw each other. Unlike Nadeshiko, Yelan had dark hair with blue eyes. She's about 41 close to 42 years old.

Ronin Li : A successful business man, with a powerful clan of his own, Syaoran looked exactly like him. He's very charming, loving (but only showed it to his wife), and he's very strict and placed high expectation on his children. He's about 44 years old if he is still alive.

Meilin Li : Used to be an orphan, until she got adopted by the Li's. She had black hair and ruby red eyes. She's currently 18 years old.

Hiiragizawa's

Kazuki Hiiragizawa : Owner of Hiiragizawa Corp. He is Eriol and Yuu's father, he is also Ronin's younger brother. He had light brown hair and navy blue eyes. He's about 41 years old.

Himeko Hiiragizawa : Kazuki's wife, she's very beautiful with her dark blue almost black hair and silvery eyes. It gave her an air of elegance. She died when Yuu was 6 years old.

Eriol Hiiragizawa : Eldest son of Kazuki, the future owner of Hiiragizawa Corp. He had dark blue almost black hair with navy blue eyes. He's a little less well build than Syaoran. Eriol is almost the reasonable and calmed one.

Yuu Hiiragizawa : Youngest son of Kazuki, he had light brown hair with silvery eyes. Like Eriol a little less well build, but attractive none the less. He's black sheep of the family.

Well that's it for the introduction. If you have any confusion or question you want to ask, please review and tell me. Thanks! Now continued with the first chapter!

=============================================================== ============

Chapter 1- Decision

Sakura Kinomoto just graduated high school, along with her childhood friend/cousin Tomoyo Daidouji, were ready to have a relaxing summer, and prepare for the stress and tired university. Right now, they were heading toward the mansion, in Sakura's Black SLK, trying to find a perfect place for their summer vacation.

##############################Kinomoto/Daidouji Mansion################################

"Look here Sakura, England is so beautiful maybe we should go there."

"Tomoyo! We can only go to one place, why don't we pick somewhere peaceful, England is a bit crowded."

"Yah, I guess."

*shoveling papers* "Tomoyo what do you think about Italy?"

"Italy? Humm..it's pretty, but let's look through more, for now, we'll put Italy down first, k?" "Hai."

"Sakura, Romania is a good choice also ne?"

"Hai, Tomoyo. Well, we looked through all the European countries, and we have came up with Italy and Romania."

"Humm....we'll go to Italy, so many beautiful things and we'll do some serious shopping. I even go to record everything that we do together. Oh yah, I'll make tons of clothes for my Sakura-chan!"

Sakura just sweat-dropped at Tomoyo's endless blabbing. All she come up with was a confused "hoe?"

############################################################### ######################

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Change of Scene~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

###################################Li/Hiiragizawa Mansion###############################

At the Li/Hiiragizawa Mansion, 4 teenagers, well actually 3 teenagers were sitting in a green bedroom with papers scattered around them, and they were looking through various travel guides and maps of different countries, trying to find a place that's enough to convince someone to go on a vacation. There's 3 boys and 1 girl, one of them was Syaoran Li, the most famous male model.

Syaoran wears a tight white shirt that showed his well build body, with dark greenish-gray pant. Next is Eriol Hiiragizawa, Syaoran's best friend/cousin, who's currently lying on Syaoran's bed, had on a tight white shirt like Syaoran, but with dark bluish-gray pant. Then, came Yuu, Eriol's brother, he had on the same thing as Eriol and Syaoran, but with dark gray pant. Last, is Meilin Li, Syaoran's step sister, she had on a red low-neck no-sleeved tank top, with tight crimson color pant and it flare a bit in the end.

"Syaoran, seriously with all this stress you're going through and all those pressures, you really, I mean REALLY need a vacation."

"Meilin, what are you up to?" Asked Syaoran with a suspicious look directed at her.

"Nothing, dear brother, I just think you really need a vacation that's all." replied Meilin with an all too familiar I'm-innocent look.

"I'm not buying it, so spit it out." Said Syaoran.

Meilin rolled her eyes and looked towards Eriol and Yuu for help. Yuu knew what Meilin was up to decided to help her.

"You know Syaoran, a vacation won't hurt, why not give it a try?" said Yuu.

"Yeah! I mean when is the last time that we actually had a vacation?" Asked Eriol.

"I don't remember." Admitted Syaoran.

"See, brother, that's even more of a reason for you to go on a vacation. I've found the perfect place for us to take a vacation to!" Exclaimed Meilin feeling proud of her accomplishment.

"Oh? Where?" Asked Eriol curiously.

"Italy, of course!" Said Meilin.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%Preview of Next Chapter%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

"Children, we had a announcement need to make. This year our family reunion is gonna be different, we'll do it................."

"Those eyes, I could stare at it forever, wait a minute this is not normal! Better make a introduction now."

"Tomoyo! Am I seeing things, or..........."

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Want to know what happened next? Remember to review, and you'll find out! ^.~

Come on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R/R PPL!!!!!!

v

v

v

v

v

v

v

v