Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Prologue ^_^ ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey!--- Prologue

--- Written by blue_tuna27

* Starts in Hong Kong, at Syaoran's residence.*

"Syaoran! Come over here Syaoran! I have someone to introduce to you," yelled a spunky girl with two black bunned pigtails as she was running to Syaoran. The girl that came up to hin was Meilin, Syaoran's cousin of the Li family.


"Hmph!" said Syaoran, "I don't care who this person is, I'd rather see Sakura," His eyes softened as he looked up to see Meilin.

"Oh... Sakura is a good friend," Meilin paused, then she smiled and said, "But she took your heart from me. Your'e not for me, you are for Sakura," Meilin grasped Syaoran's hand and went to the big house of the Li clan.

"I will show you the person that you met when you were three years old. He is really handsome, he sort of looks like you anyway," said Meilin as she smiled and looked at Syaoran's blushed face.

"Okay... I will just go to my room, don't tell anybody that I'm here when anybody comes. I want some tranquility," Syaoran said glaring at Meilin but he doubt she would.

Meilin looked at his firey amber eyes and smiled again and replied, "Hmmm, okay. Do not worry. I will just have some peace, too."

Syaoran went to his room and closed and locked his door. He went to the mirror and looked at the picture of everybody at the Tomoeda School, of Terada sensei's class, that Tomoyo gave him. But he mainly looked at Sakura who was smiling her cute smile with her reassuring beautiful emerald eyes. Even the eyes in the picture made him smile. Then he looked at the Sakura bear, then to the mirrior.

Syaoran in the mirrior looked tall, about the size of Yuki. He was 14 years old, but his hair was still the same. Cinnamon colored locks and sorrowful glaring amber eyes, he looked more mature. But why did he have to blush sometimes?

He looked down at the little tea table in his room and looked at the pale green ribbon that Tomoyo gave him secretly, that was from Sakura's hair. It still smelled good of sakura blossoms. He looked at the window, with the ribbon against his cheek, and looked at the already star bright night sky. He whispered, "Ashiteru Sakura, sorry I had to leave from Japan... away from you. But you said you would wait for me. I'll be back someday..."

"Syaoran! Tomoyo is on the phone! Hee, hee, hee, I'm so happy. It's Tomoyo and she wants to talk to you!" shouted Meilin disrupting Syaoran's thoughts. 'Didn't I say that I wanted some tranquility away from everything? Oh well, if it is Tomoyo then I'm proud of Meilin,' thought Syaoran as he opened his door and took the phone out of Meilin's hand.

"Uh, Tomoyo?" Syaoran greeted.

"Hohhohohhoh, Li-kun! Konbanwaa! I hope that I didn't intrude anything. Gomen. I actually got to you! Are you still the kawaii Syaoron who was Sakura-chan's beloved? So how are you doing?" Tomoyo replied as she greeted back to Syaoran.

"I'm doing fine, thank you. Is anything wrong? I'm still the same, just about tall enough to beat up Touya. So... how's Sakura doing as well as you?" said Syaoran blushing.

"I'm fine, but Sakura-chan is doing... you know. Kero-chan said that Sakura-chan cries once in a while. And she is as beautiful as ever ans is so, so kawaii!" said Tomoyo loudly. " Hee, hee, hee,o,hoh, hoh, I bet you are blushing," giggled Tomoyo.

'Yes', Syaoran blushed and thought, he was scarlett as ever and nearly fainted that he actually heard those words. So Syaoran laughed with Tomoyo on the phone.

"And Sakura-chan sleeps with your teddy bear and Kero-chan said he didn't like it because it is from you, but he said it's comfy. Hee hee. Well, I should go now. You know that it is hard to call you, even Sakura-chan says so. Sakura-chan loves you always and you are one of my best friends. Ja-ne."

"Ja-ne, and... and I'm going to Japan next week! Don't tell Sakura," said Syaoran.

"Woah! okay. That was sudden. I, ohmigosh! Of course, I will keep my word. I will pick you up of my own free will and I'll call back tomorrow for the arrangements. Ja-ne, I need to go before my mother comes home,"said Tomoyo politely in her sweet voice.

"Arigato, gozaimasu. Ja-ne," said Syaoran as polite as Tomoyo.

Melin still stood at the doorway and finally said, "Syaoran, I am going with you and I might as well bring your other cousin from your father's side of the family and you will finally meet him then," Meilin smiled at Syaoran as he nodded tiredly at her, pale at the thought of what he had just said to Tomoyo.

"And Syaoran? We are to do a lot of shopping tomorrow, since tomorrow is Saturday," Meilin said with full gratitude as she slammed his door.

Syaoran groaned and sweatdropped. He fell to the ground and went to sleep with Sakura's pale green ribbon in his hand. But a thought came to mind....