Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 1

"Meilin, I'm in Japan right now and I'm attending Seijou High. Sorry for rushing things. You said you are going to Japan with Syaoran, right? I know my Japanese fairly well. So I'm going to meet you at school. I'm with Wei-san also, at Syaoran's apartment..." said a cool voice from a young man.

"Souwong! You are too fast! Syaoran is sleeping now, too. It is only Saturday and I think we're going on Monday and then attend Seijou High on Wednesday. So are you coming with us?" said Meilin's tired voice, it is 4:00 in the morning.

"Okay, deal... hey, there is a lot of sakura trees down at this pretty neighborhood as I walked around here," said Souwong in a happy voice.

"Yeah, and a girl named after them,too," whispered Meilin dreamingly.

"Huh?" asked Souwong.

"Oh, hee,hee, nothing. Just a person you will probably meet and like a lot, but you better not!" said Meilin.

"Nani?" asked Souwong again.

"There is one girl that a lot of people adore, I even tried to compete with her," said Meilin in a boring attitude.

"Whatever..." said Souwong abruptly. All he could think about was his cousin, Syaoran, cause he never met him.

"Hee hee hee, well bye. I want to plan out my day!" said Meilin rushing it a bit and hung up the phone.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~
*In Japan*

Tomoyo, a beautiful 15 year old girl with long, shiny dark purple hair, was walking around the park.
"Oh Sakura-chan, I am so happy for you... I love you so much as a sister, and I adore you so much also,"thought Tomoyo as she played with her hair.

Tomoyo looked up to see the sun go up. She didn't know why she woke up so early. Then some boy was walking towards her.

'Syaoran!' thought Tomoyo.'No... it is not Syaoran.' Tomoyo looked at him carefully, as he sat down on a sakura tree stump.

'Gosh, he is gorgeous! But he looks like Syaoran , but Syaoran is more of a hunk to me,' Tomoyo thought again as she stared a bit too much. Then she noticed that the guy came up to her. ' I must of been staring too much.'

"Ohayo gazaimasu! Did you daydream or something, because you wouldn't say anything, I thought you were sick or something," said the guy.

"Oh! hohhohhohhoh, you just looked like a guy I knew that used to live here, only for a while. But he went back to Hong Kong, where he came from," replied Tomoyo sweatdropping.

"Uh-huh. Could that be Li Syaoran?" asked the guy.

"Hai! You know him?" asked Tomoyo excited.

The guy nodded and said, "He is my cousin... And.... well... I got to go okay."

The guy with deep, dark blue eyes and dark brown hair, a little longer than Syaoran's, just past really fast through the park.

" He might be attracted to Sakura-chan and that makes me worried about him and Li-kun..." said Tomoyo fearingly.

Tomoyo just noticed that this mysterious guy was wearing Chinese clothes that are dark blue with white pants underneath, "From Hong Kong, too."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

" I can't figure out where this aura of a Card Mistress comes from. I never thought of meeting the Card Mistress in Japan," Souwong thought, his dark brown locks covering his fearing dark blue eyes.

Souwong stopped in front of a nice house with sakura trees all over the place in the neighborhood. Then somebody grasped his shirt on his back.

"Huh?!" shouted Souwong.

"What are you doing here, Chinese gaki?" asked a tall young man.

"What?" asked Souwong. He didn't know there was racism of Chinese in Japan.

"You know what I'm talking abou..." said the tall young man, but paused by a sweet voice.

"Oni-chan! Stop!" said the cute voice.

"Sakura? How can kaijou get up so early?" asked the girl's obviously brother.

"Oni-chan, what are you doing with that boy," asked Sakura, saving Souwong by interupting her brother from beating up Souwong, but then dropped him afterwards.

"Huh?" the tall young man named Touya asked as he looked closely at Souwong. "Oh! Gomen ne! Gomen!" said Touya apoligizing. His face was a bit red, but Sakura didn't notice.

"Gomen," whispered Sakura, she didn't look at Souwong at all, she just bowed and went back to her house.

"Arigatou!" shouted Souwong embarrasslingly.

"Nani? Oh, hee hee," Sakura giggled and went back inside.

'It is the Card Mistress! But I didn't quite get a good glimpse of her! Her brother has a little power, but mostly his sister,' thought Souwong as he was still staring at the girl's house. 'I need to go back,' Souwong disrupted his own thoughts and walked back to his apartment.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~

Meilin, Syaoran's mother and sister peeked into Syaoran's room and giggled. Syaoran was hanging off his bed, smiling sweetly in his sleep.

"Ohh! I'm so proud of my son. Growing up to be a strong man," his mother whispered blythly.

"Mother, Syaoran is going to be so handsome when he grows up," said the oldest sister.

"You know, I wonder about that girl that was so cute, that visited here," said the youngest of the sisters. Meilin just kept nodding.

"I adored that pretty girl. I wonder what become of her. I bet she would grow into a beautiful lady, too," said Syaoran's mother.

Meilin giggled and still kept nodding.

_________________________________________________________ ________________________
Author's notes^_^ ~~ Well there is the prologue and Ch. 1. Uh...please R&R!!!!!!!!!! Hope you like it!!!!!!!!Arigato!!!!!!Ja-ne!!!!!!
Disclaimer- All the characters in the story belongs to CLAMP (except Souwong- he belongs to me!)!!!!!So don't send flames to me!!!!!!!!