Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 2

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Chapter 2- Hong Kong Fooey

Sunday

Sakura was walking around through the park in the early morning. She decided to go to the top of a big, strong looking sakura tree by climbing it. She had on a plain pale blue dress that was a little passed her knees with a white sweater that was down to her hips. She wore plain white shoes that matched her sweater. Her hair was still the same, except that it was down.

Sakura climbed to one of the highest branches and rested there. She lifted her head to think about what was going to happen in the following week. The same thought came every time, ' It is so dull without HIM.' thought Sakura, as her hair blew across the wind with cherry blossoms blowing and playing with it.

" She is so beautiful... wha.... what am I thinking?" whispered Souwong to himself. But he was still walking towards the tree that Sakura was on. 'At least she isn't looking this way,' he thought.

'Wait! I can't remember anything anymore... except for Kero-chan, that is all...' thought Sakura. Sakura looked at the other branch and lost her grip of the branch she was on and fell...

'Huh,' thought Souwong, 'She's falling!!' Souwong ran to catch Sakura.

"Hooee!" cried Sakura as she fell.

"Ummph," said Souwong as he fell down on his hands and butt. He couldn't believe he fell like that over some tree stump. But there was some weight on him.

Sakura was on Souwong's lap and her arms were around Souwong with her head on his chest. Sakura looked up as Souwong looked down. They both blushed and stood up in the speed of light.
"Gomen nasai!" said both of them at the same time.

"Clumsy me!" said both of them witht their hands behind their heads.

"No, you saved me. I would of been hurt really bad! So... arigato!" said Sakura as she smiled her great smile, and bowed at Souwong.

Souwong just stood there and bowed back. Then he ran away as fast as he could.

Sakura was clueless about that and she walked into a girl with long wavy dark purple hair.

"Oh, gomen," said Sakura and walked away.

"Sakura-chan! It's me, Tomoyo!" shouted Tomoyo, a bit worried and grasping Sakura's hand.

"Huh?" said Sakura.

"Sakura-chan..." Tomoyo repeated looking into Sakura's beautiful eyes.

Sakura looked into Tomoyo's worrying eyes, then looked down, with her hand still in Tomoyo's hand.

"I... I don't remember... remember anything. Who are you?" Sakura said feeling sorry for Tomoyo then cried as Tomoyo hugged her.

"Sakura-chan," whispered Tomoyo.

~*~*~*~*~**~*~

"I," said a soothing voice, but a cold one.

"Wha?" whispered Sakura.

Everything was dark, except for the snow with a few cherry blossoms on the white, cold fluffy ground. Sakura was surprised that there was snow in the summer, 'It was just like that incident when he was there... but what incident and who is 'he'?" Sakura thought with puzzlement.

Then she looked at herself, "Tomoyo-chan would co crazy! But who is Tomoyo-chan? Why can't I remember anything?!" Sakura shouted out loud. She was thinking about the dress she had on now. It was very beautiful. Silverish- white silk run passed ran passed her feet in her sleeveless dress with two straps of ribbon that was also around her arms. She noticed that her feet were bare when she looked down at them. The silk of the dress reflected in her beautiful emerald eyes. Her hair was down that was about an inch above her shoulders long. It happened to have a full pale pink flower, a cherry blossom, in it. Around her neck was a necklace made of silver with a ring of pale green crystal that matched her eyes.

"Want... you," said the voice again.

"Hoe!" said Sakura, bewildered.

"I am attracted with your power as I am attracted with your beauty, like... your mother and the ones before your mother," said the voice that seemed to belong to a young man.

Sakura just stood there, frozen at the spot, with her eyes shining wide open. But the guy appeared in front of her , staring at her eyes.

His eyes were cold, but very pretty and... as green as Sakura's! But he had black hair covering his eyes, just like "Syaoran's."

"Syaoran, a name of the one you love eternally! Now wake up!" said another soothing voice that sounded the same as Clow Reed's. He seemed to not want Sakura to have this dream...

~*~*~*~*~**~*~

"Sakura-chan! Daijobu?! Sakura-chan! Daijobu desu wa?!" shouted Tomoyo clinging onto Sakura's shoulders, shaking her awake.

"Tomoyo-chan..." said Sakura. The name just popped from her mind. She was now fully awake.
"Sakura-chan," said Tomoyo crying on Sakura, holding onto her hand.

"Tomoyo-chan," Sakura said and stood up feircly, "I just had half of my memory back! I remember some... I need to start over. The cards are gone and there is a new enemy. I don't know how I figured that out..."

"Sakura-chan," Tomoyo whispered, looking at her wide eyed. She stood up, too.

"O hoh hoh, hee hee... more dresses and there will be videotaping supreme!" Tomoyo shouted with Sakura at her feet, sweatdropping.
________________________________________________________ __________________________
blue_tuna27 notes- Konnichiwa!!!!!!!! Arigato for reading this!!!! Hope ya like it!!!!!! Please R&R!!!!!!!!!!^-^