Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 3

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hong Kong Fooey~Chapter 3

Disclaimer I don't own any characters or any names of things, CLAMP does!!!! I only own Souwong... So don't send me any flames or anything else like trying to sue me, for one thing.
Author's note~^_^ story by blue_tuna27 Konnichiwa!! Gomen, for Chapter 2 to be pretty confusing. I will make it up as this story goes on, okay? Well thankyou for reading this story and the reviews, too. Well, please R&R!!!! Here goes...
_______________________________________________________________ _______________________

Chapter 3

Syaoran and Meilin got their things packed up and did a few hugs and kisses to Syaoran's sisters and mother. All of his sisters were smiling with tears across their faces, but not his mother. She had no expression on her lips, but with watery eyes. Really, she looked beautiful, like from some old Chinese tale. Syaoran just looked at her, ' She must understand...', thought Syaoran.

All of the sudden after the thought, his mother smiled as if she just read Syaoran's thoughts.

"Bye! I love you, too! I will miss you all very much," cried out Meilin as they got to the gate, to the plane to Japan. Meilin was bursting out, crying. Syaoran had to hold onto Meilin and waved good-bye to his family. But his mother's tears didn't come out, running her face. She just looked at him, going away once again, to the emerald-eyed girl.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________

At Seijou High, August, first semester...

The same old class from when Sakura was 11, still has Terada sensei as teacher for their school. But only as a history teacher. The other teachers for other subjects are just new teachers that the students never seen before. All of the students from when Sakura was 11, just attended the school.

The uniforms are about the same as when Touya attended this school. The girls have navy blue plaid skirts, that matches the color of the tie. They have white high socks, and cute navy blue dress shoes, that are navy blue. Also long light blue coats in a suit kind of way. Inside the coat is just a plain white short-sleeved shirt, that has the tie on the collar. There's a badge with a stripe through that is another shade of blue on the coats, like the boys have on the high pocket and shoulder, on their uniforms. The boy's coat and pants have a darker shade of blue than the girl's coats. They also have a tie that is navy blue on the collar of a plain, white short-sleeved shirts. They have really dark blue dress shoes, unlike the color of the girl's dress shoes.

Sakura put on her roller blades right after she got her sack lunch of good Japanese food, from her father. Sakura, even though a freshman, still acts cute, still the same as before...

" Hoeee! I'm late!" shouted out Sakura in fury.

Sakura was speeding her fastest to school. It's been long since the summer break, and starting high school, signing up for classes and all. Her memory was lost, but just of the last few years when she was 11. But for some reason, she forgot who Tomoyo was and knew Kero, also named as Cerobus. But some of it came back after that little dream sequence. But there is someone else isn't there?

Sakura had her hair in a half way pony-tail, up in a navy blue ribbon. Sakura wished there could be a different color besides any shade of blue. Maybe green? Why green...?

"Ohayo, Sakura-chan!" called out Tomoyo. Tomoyo's hair was down with a blue hair clip on the right side of her hair. She was sitting in a seat of a new class room. She had the same classes, except she had choir and fashion designing, while Sakura has band, playing a flute. She wanted to do something that goes with the fine arts, so she picked band since the 7th grade. She never knew she did really well. The band director likes her very much. Her other class is cheer leading, but she isn't one of those snobby ones, actually there wasn't any.

Sakura ran to her friend, that she barely remembers, but she cared for Tomoyo dearly, already. "Ohayo, Tomoyo-chan!" she greeted back as she just went to have a seat, next to Tomoyo, in the history room, , the first class. Sakura smiled, then faced her head towards the the history teacher.

" Ohayo gozaimasu, minna-san!" greeted Mr. Terada. He blushed, glancing at Rika, who is surprisingly in the same class period as Sakura and Tomoyo. As in matter of fact, all of their old friends are in the same class. " Uh, oh yeah! Announcement to you minna-san! Three new students today, from Hong Kong," announced Mr. Terada.

Sakura just sat there motionless, looking casual, but not Tomoyo.

' Aiee! I forgot all about Li-kun! I forgot to call, but I'm sure he would before coming. I guess he did get a ride,' thought Tomoyo, furiously,' I hope he would forgive me...'

"One girl, two boys! And someone should go to the office and pick them up, since they won't just send them here," Mr. Terada announced, then looked around the old faces he have seen before.

Everybody in the class room raised their hand, except Sakura and Tomoyo. Tomoyo just looked at Sakura, weary eyed, and Sakura looked down at her own hands.

"Sakura-san, why won't you go up there and pick them up. I'm sure they will like you very much," called out Mr. Terada.

"Hoee?!" cried Sakura, snapped out of her thoughts, whatever she was thinking of...

"Go on Sakura-chan," said Tomoyo.

"I never knew that Sakura ever acted like that. She was always a happy-spirited type of person," Chiharu said, worrisomely.

Naoko nodded in reply as Yamizaki walked up to them.

"Perhaps..." started Yamizaki.

"Not one word," said Chiharu, glaring daggers at him.

"Perhaps...Sakura has a loved one from Hong Kong," Rika said, with a smile within her eyes full of trustworthy.

"You think so, Rika-chan?" Chiharu asked, looking at Rika in awe, who was looking at Sakura walking out the door of the classroom.
____________________________________________________________ __________________________

'I wonder what this feeling is? It is just new students coming from Hong Kong..., but still, was this something I have been waiting for?' Sakura was now walking towards the office where the new transfer students are in, right now, with much deep thoughts.

Sakura opened the office door and looked up to see 3 pairs of glamorous eyes looking up at her. She looked at them in awe.

'These transfer students look like movie stars from a scene of Ancient China, except in the high school uniforms. Well, they are from Hong Kong,' thought Sakura.

The boys both looked dark and handsome with warm eyes, and some strong aura that Sakura could sense., but the girl didn't have any type of aura, but with some spunky spirit. The girl had slick black hair in ponytails up in buns. A pair of white ribbons holding each bun separately. Her eyes is of amberish red. The boy beside Meilin looked pretty handsome with dark brown hair, locks almost covering his eyes. But he had unusually beautiful deep blue eyes. The tallest one, about three inches taller than the other guy beside Meilin, had the strongest aura in the room. He also had the most glimmering eyes that Sakura had ever seen before. Glaring and fiery brown eyes and nice chest-nut brown hair almost covering his eyes, also as Souwong, except Souwong's hair is not as disheveled, which makes Syaoran more cuter and mystical. But they all had emotionless faces, except Meilin's. Thus, Sakura smiled up at them.

"Ohayo gozaimasu! My name is Sakura! So...what is all your names?" Sakura greeted, kawaii as ever. 'Whew! I made it!', Sakura thought, blithely."Um, let's do this as we walk back to my class, instead. You guys have the same classes as me, except Syaoran-kun goes to fencing as well as Souwong-kun, while I have cheer leading. Meilin you have fashion designing? Tomoyo goes there too, you will like her very much. Syaoran-kun you also have band...Souwong and Meilin both go to Choir. Wow Meilin you go to all of my friend Tomoyo's courses," Sakura said as she was reading some paper work. But they were all silent the whole time.

Souwong cleared his throat and finally spoke, "My name is Li Souwong, nice to meet you..." as every body was walking down the hallway, smiling and blushing down at Sakura. He could see that Sakura was struggling, so he thought that both Meilin and Syaoran wanted him to speak first. Sakura looked up to him in surprise.

"Nice to meet you, too. hee hee," Sakura giggled. 'He's pretty adorable,' Sakura thought. 'Isn't he the one who...?'

"My name's Meilin, Sakura-chan..." said Meilin with sorrowful eyes, but smiled a fake smile, but Sakura didn't noticed. Souwong was surprised at Meilin, since she spoke, but what about Syaoran.

"Nice to meet you, too, Meilin-chan," said Sakura, gleefully, happy that she spoke. There was a bit of silence...

Syaoran came up to Sakura and kissed her cheek and said, "My name is Li Syaoran, nice to meet you... Sakura."

"Uh, nice to meet you Sy...ao...ran," replied Sakura with her hand on her cheek. Blushing crimson as ever, she couldn't resist it. 'Even though, only kissed on the cheek, the kiss was simple and enchanting, but why think this too much over a little kiss on the cheek?', Sakura thought with her head down, leading the new transfer students to the morning period, history class.

Meilin and Souwong stared at Syaoran the whole time, since Syaoran have kissed Sakura's cheek.
________________________________________________________________ ______________________

"Okay, here they are! Sakura, you may go back to your seat," said Mr. Terada.

"Why are you so red? Sakura-chan?" Tomoyo asked in a whisper so the teacher wouldn't hear. Quietly, Tomoyo giggled at Sakura's cuteness.

"Hoee! I...I'm going to faint...that...that boy is so...sooo...I'm sooo red, I can feel it. Hoeee! Soo...you know what I mean!" Sakura replied quietly back, so no one could hear. But Tomoyo didn't catch what Sakura meant. Then Tomoyo looked up to see the transfer students, once again...

"Hohohohohoheehee, your knight in shining armor, from Hong Kong, how romantic!" Tomoyo giggled at Sakura's redness, but no one in the class haven't noticed.

"Nani?" said Sakura, puzzled, sinking down in her chair of her desk.

But then Tomoyo was a bit worried, 'Li-kun must of already knew or had one of those prophetic feelings since from not calling me before he comes here,' thought Tomoyo. Syaoran had an expressionless face, as well the other two.

Sakura heard from other class mates: "Oh, she and he were here before. I wonder why they came back? And who's the other guy?" ; "Oh he is sooo cute!" ; "He's mine! Not yours!" ; "Why is he looking at Sakura-chan?" ; also "Sakura is mine, buddy!" and that is mostly it.

Souwong and Meilin sweat-dropped and Syaoran blushed a bit. The teacher, Terada sensei, also sweat-dropped.

"Well," Mr. Terada cleared his throat and continued, "This is Souwong Li, Meilin Li, and Syaoran Li. All from Hong Kong, for those who haven't been listening and from the Li family, a clan. I'm sure you minna-san remember Li Syaoran and Meilin. So...Souwong-san, sit behind Tomoyo, the one sitting by the girl who led you here. I'm pretty sure you know her name by now. Meilin-san, sit behind Souwong. Syaoran-san, sit behind Sakura," Mr. Terada said in a low serious voice.
________________________________________________________________ ______________________

Sakura still blushed from the beginning, even after lunch. She felt as if 'he' have been staring at her the whole time. But she forgot all about Souwong. ' Now there is two guys,' Sakura thought, both of them were quiet and very kind to her, making her blush more often than before.

'Finally, the last class,' Sakura thought. Then someone was touching or playing with her hair. She forgot all about the boy who sits behind her.

"Hey, hold this..." Syaoran whispered to Sakura, handing out her navy blue ribbon. Sakura took it, slowly and blushed all over again.

'He actually took out her ribbon from her hair, swiftly,' Sakura thought. 'I'm going to burst ! This is getting too far! Did...Did I ever met him? This feeling... Oh! of course not,' thought Sakura, furiously, then, 'Hoee!'

Syaoran put Sakura's soft hair into a better half way pony-tail in a nice tie of a ribbon.

Then Sakura noticed that everybody was looking, including Meilin, Souwong, and Tomoyo. The worst, the teacher...

"Arigato," Sakura plainly said, politely to Syaoran, blushing, keeping her eyes from meeting his. Ignoring everybody else. Syaoran blushed, which Sakura noticed, also.