Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 4

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hong Kong Fooey~Chapter 4

Disclaimer Again, I don't own any of the CLAMP characters or names of things they created. I only own Souwong... and the guy from the dream sequence if you ever read that part from the chapters before this one. So don't get mad at me or doing anything beyond that...

Authors' Note~ ^_~ Written by~ blue_tuna27 ^_^ Hi Again!! Again Thank YOU for reading this story! And thankyou for the Reviews!! You people are sooo nice!! Well Go on with the story...Thankyou for reading this!
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________

Chapter 4

The night of the first day of school in Japan for Syaoran, Souwong, and Meilin when they came back to Japan from Hong Kong. At Syaoran's apartment, same as before...

"So, Syaoran, that girl with green eyes is the card mistress? You knew her before?," Souwong asked Syaoran, pretty surprised.

"Uh-huh," Syaoran nodded.

"Something's wrong with her?" Souwong asked, looking astonished. He had forgotten about Syaoran going to Japan for the Clow cards when he was 11. 'Syaoran, of course, could of met Sakura, the girl with the Clow book and the key of clow. And who knows where the guardian beast is? Is he with her right now?' Souwong thought deeply as Syaoran is about to nod again. Atleast Syaoran didn't look annoyed or uncomfortable by these questions.

"Yes and there is at least 10 new cards, the ultimate that has been safe in Hong Kong, but they seem to be attracted to Sakura. Some new enemy wants her...power, and love. That's all he wants. He has the ultimate cards right now, probably. So, there is going to be more card-capturing for Sakura, and knocking sense into her, too. I have to help her. You and... Meilin may help," replied Syaoran, his eyes closed, thinking instead of nodding.

"Do you know all this from some prophetic dream?" Souwong asked. There goes the nodding again, from Syaoran's head.

"Uh-huh."

"Hohohohoheehee, Li-kun, you are so smart! I'm so happy, I could do more video-taping and dress designing for Sakura, and if you all want I could do all of yours! Kawaii!" said Tomoyo, star-eyed, thinking about it. But every body else in the room, which is Meilin, Souwong, and Syaoran, were shaking there heads, "NO!" But later on Souwong thought of some more questions. He obviously want to know everything at the moment.

"You do video-taping while they fight the the cards?" asked Souwong.

"Uh-huh!" Tomoyo nodded, then her smile went down. She continued, "But, I didn't get all the clow card captures, because I was frozen, sleeping, stopped, and you know..."

The rest of the people in the living room were sweat-dropping, except Souwong.

"Can I see the tapes?" Souwong asked, in a serious tone.

"Hai! Of course!" Tomoyo answered, blithely.

Syaoran sweat-dropped at both of them. 'He may kind of look like me a bit, but not at all like me,' thought Syaoran.

They were all at a so called meeting to talk to each other. But of course, Sakura couldn't come, because she might shriek, since she had lost some of her memory. Meilin just stared at the group, especially Syaoran and Souwong. 'Is Souwong falling for Sakura-chan?' Meilin thought deeply. 'I saw the look of both admiration and jealousy on his face, and now he's yapping away. Syaoran wasn't acting himself lately. But Sakura-chan's blushing is so funny, eventhough she doesn't exactly know who Syaoran really is. They are still such a cute couple,' thought Meilin, again in deep of thought.

"That wasn't you acting there at school, today," Tomoyo said, giggling afterwards. Souwong just sat down and finally looked at Meilin, who was looking at him. Meilin's eyes looking at his own. She was sitting on a love-seat in the living room, her legs crossed and her elbows on her knees. Her head leaning on her hands, back bent over. She looked very bored and zombie like, not talking or anything.

"Huh? Oh! Well it's tempting. She is so..." answered Syaoran, hesitatingly sitting up and blushing crimson. Tomoyo always caught him in a trap he couldn't escape.

"Kawaii!" Tomoyo continued for him.

"Uh, yeah and her aura is so sweet and full...full of power. Makes me so attracted to it...She's been stronger than before, but lost some of her memory, though," Syaoran paused a bit and continued,"I just wanted to touch her aura, to see and hear the tranquility of the aura and feel its strength. Then it's tempting to touch her soft looking hair. So, I ended up fixing it..."

"Hohohohoho, no more, no more Li-kun. It's grasping my heart!" Tomoyo giggled.

"Oh!" Syaoran gasped, realizing he has been talking a bit too much. He blushed away...

"That girl does have a powerful and attractive aura," said Souwong, at last with a smile.

Meilin looked at Souwong, blankly and smiled at him and whispered,"She is loving and soft..."
______________________________________________________________ ________________________

"Sakura! Daijobu desu wa?!" asked a very cute voice of an Osaka accent.

"Kero-chan, my memory is messed up. When I think more about the past I don't remember anything from when I was 11,and there was 'him'! But who is 'he'?! Tomoyo-chan is in some old pictures, but I don't remember her. Ohhh...Kero-chan..." Sakura cried.

Sakura and Kero is in her moon-lit room, in her pale pink pajamas, sitting on her bed with Kero. Kero tried comforting Sakura as they talked on. Sakura cried for a little while as Kero patted her with his little paw. Until her tears dryed off, she smiled and laid down on her bed, in her covers, talking to Kero. She couldn't sleep, so she thought of talking a while and maybe she would be very dreary and tired afterwards and go to sleep. So Sakura told Kero all about today at school and about the transfer students from Hong Kong.

"Nani?! Too much Chinese gaki! Describe them for me, please, Sakura-chan," demanded Kero. Sakura didn't know why Kero haven't liked some people from Hong Kong or China, but she just went on.

Sakura blushed a little pink and replied,"Well the boy that was pretty quiet the whole time, sits behind Tomoyo. He seems nice. His name is Souwong. I know for sure that he was the one who saved me from that fall... Well anyway there was a girl, named Meilin, who sits behind him. She was very quiet and seems to be sad about something..."

"Meilin gaki sad?! Hmph, go on, Sakura-chan," interupted Kero. Sakura was shocked to hear this from Kero, about Meilin. 'Does Kero know Meilin, or have something about Chinese people, or people from Hong Kong?' Sakura thought. She then continued after the thought...

"The boy that sat behind me had a very nice name, one that I like to say more than any other. He was the one who fixed my hair," Sakura paused and blushed,"much better after P.E., since I rushed to fix it. He also kissed my cheek," Sakura blushed crimson thinking about it again and continued,"in the morning he introduced himself to me. He looked as if he knew me, before..." Sakura said in a whispery voice, putting her hand to her fore head. Kero looked at her, from top of Sakura's stomach, sweating.

"What is his name?" Kero asked calmly, but looking as if he was going to burst.

"Uh, Syaoran. They are all from the Li clan or Li family in Hong Kong," answered Sakura, frowning at Kero, confused at his actions.

"A-ha! I knew it! What does he want now?!" shouted Kero.

"Nani?" asked Sakura, surprised at Kero's burst. She put a finger to her lips to tell Kero to be quiet, afterwards, since Touya and her father are asleep, right now.

"Waaahh, you forgot who he is, since you have lost your memory from some little spell some idiot did, but he seems really advanced to use one of those ultimate cards, a few days ago. Don't worry, all the cards are just lost, they will appear some day, if you try hard enough to get them forward to you. Your dream, you told me about was probably telling you about a new enemy that has the 10 ultimate cards and who wants your heart and power. The cards are much stronger in a way. They give you strength... But your strength comes from your heart, Sakura-chan. Still, I want you to be a little more careful, though. I think, somehow, the Chinese gaki gotten stronger, too," said Kero in a serious tone, not like the one before when he said Syaoran's a gaki, but then he changed the tone when he said," And I can't believe he kissed you and touched your hair, fixing it, bahh!" shouted Kero. Sakura put her fore finger to her lips again, saying to be quiet.

"Hoe, only on the cheek, I...I just had very messy hair or something. hee hee," Sakura replied, while she reddened.

"I think he knows about your amnesia..." Kero said, ignoring the thought of that incident. Sakura ignored what he just have said, and her eyes drooped.

"I want some sleep," Sakura said in a dreary whisper, as she closed her eyes and at last buried her head on the soft and fluffy pillow.

"Oyasumi nasai," said Kero as he cuddled in Sakura's arms, and closed his puny eyes.

"Oyasumi nasai, Kero-chan," said Sakura to Kero and began to sleep deeply.
_______________________________________________________________ _______________________

"Sakura..." a deep cool voice soothed in the breezy air.

"Hmm?" Sakura answered. She just realized that she is in the same place as that other dream she had before and the same glamourous dress she had on from the dream she had before, which was interrupted by some guy with a deep and old voice, that talked of some beloved of hers. Sakura looked down at her self, then up to a pair of cold, green eyes, then the nice black hair. He was indeed handsome, but had a face looking of sorrow, well from those cold eyes of his, at least. 'This guy was in that weird dream, maybe this is continuation...?' Sakura thought deeply with serious eyes, as if she is really in the dream, but really not.

The guy was holding her shoulders tightly, but not uncomfortable as it looks. Her face on his chest, his chin on her head. She just stood there, with him in the midst, not frightened at all. But , yet Sakura had a cold feeling crawling upwards her spine, vibrating her back, and looked very pale.

"What do you want?" Sakura asked, without even realizing. Her face is still on his chest, sideways, no emotion in both. But Sakura did asked very softly.

"I want you," said the guy who was holding her the whole time, made her feel fragile, as if to break any minute, because he wouldn't let her go.

"Oh...why?" Sakura asked in a whispery voice, blushing pale pink.

"Because...of your ethereal beauty, softness, and your love. You have a valiant mind which makes me love you, even more..." replied the voice, more stronger and softer at the same time.

"Hoee?" Sakura gasped, blushing to the red stage. 'What kind of dream is this?' Sakura thought.

Just then, Sakura noticed it was another guy's voice, who said those things before, of only her.

The other young man that just appeared, had a silver handled sword, blade of seemingly unbreakable, glimmering glass, that is fully transparent. All of the sudden, the guy who was holding Sakura have just been slayed through the heart of the green eyed man, without any blood shone on the blade, what so ever, of this particular graceful sword.

Sakura was shocked, but the coldness ran away from her spine. She is hugged by another guy after the other guy have fallen. His chest was warm and actually smelled really good, for her cheek was against his chest. Her hair was against his soft cheek as he was holding on to her, now.

Sakura, then closed her eyes and smiled from comfort and rested against his chest for about a minute. She opened her eyes, then looked up and found fiery brown eyes. His eyes made her feel warm as it grazed into her emerald ones.

"You are safe with me now, Sakura," he said, making her blush and comforting her at the same time. Sakura looked up as he was hugging her, tightly, as his head was now resting on her shoulder.

"Daijobu?" Sakura asked the un-named guy. She still liked his warmness of his supporting arms, though.

"I just don't want to lose...you, Sakura," he answered. He looked up and let go of her, but still had her hand in his.

"Hoee?" Sakura gasped. Now she know who this un-named guy is. Li Syaoran. 'Wow I never thought I would dream of him, like this anyway. But, well Kero-chan knew him for some reason... I think this is fate or something for us to meet each other, like soulmates. That's what my heart tells me, something about him...' Sakura thought deeply.

Then, just now, for some reason, Sakura is crying. Warm tears ran across her cheeks, making her emerald eyes sparkle within the vision of the incredibly handsome boy in front of him. Syaoran kissed her hand, a quick sof kiss, and ran away. Sakura, still crying, she didn't want to lose him, either. The words can't come out of her unbearable soft lips. No sound came from her moving mouth. Then...

"Syaoran-kun!" the words finally came out of her lips. Sakura ran towards to where he ran. She stopped, as she saw Syaoran stopped. But then he ran unbearably fast towards her and grasped her delicate body in his strong arms and kissed her. Kissed her on the lips, a long one that seem to ended so fast, after he had let her go. Sakura was surprised and still had a couple of tears coming out in the corners of her eyes. She just stared at Syaoran's fiery brown eyes as he stared in to hers.

Syaoran smiled and whispered,"Do not worry, I am always there to be with you."
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________

"Wake UP!" Kero shouted,"Sakura-chan! You are going to be late!"

"Ohhh...," Sakura groaned and sat up, rubbing her eyes. As she looked up with dreary emerald eyes at Kero, she again, groaned,"Nani?"

"You are late Sakura-chan! Look at your clock! Sheesh, you can absolutely sleep, even with the alarm clock going on, but instead I woke up. When I woke up, I turned off the alarm clock and decided to try to wake you up, but you slept on after that, and for some freaky reason you were smiling and crying off and on ," Kero shouted, then at the end sighed and seriously explained his observations, flying in front of Sakura's wide opened emerald eyes.

"Hoee?!" Sakura shrieked at her clock. Her brother and father didn't even called for her, but then she forgot that she promised that she would wake up early without them waking her up.

Sakura just stood up quickly, out of her bed, in her pajamas and changed into a fresh uniform, grabbed her book bag, and left her room, down the stairs. Without fixing her hair or taking a shower, she's a mess. "Well nobody would notice, I hope..." Sakura thought, sweat-dropping, and ashamed.

"Sayonara! Oni-chan, Otou-san. Arigato Otou-san!," yelled Sakura as she was putting on her roller blades and grabbed her sack lunch her father made for her. Sakura zoomed out of the door.