Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 5

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey~Chapter 5

Disclaimer I don't own any of the characters from CLAMP!! I don't own the names, their story, and everything else of theirs' in my fanfic! So please don't get mad at me if I get anything wrong, okay?

Author's note~ ^_^ ~by blue_tuna27 ~ Ohayo! Or, Konbonwa! Whatever time you are reading this from... Well, anyway THANK YOU for the Reviews! They really attempt me to write more, type more for you CCS fans, or S+S fans ^_~, or any kind of fans! Still, please R&R!!! Let us go on...^_^
______________________________________________________________ ________________________

Chapter 5

"Ohayo, Tomoyo-chan!" yelled Sakura, gasping for breath from roller-blading top speed, to her fullest to school. But, then she just noticed that she and Tomoyo were the only ones in the class room, first class, history. She must of went in fast pace on her roller blades to be this early.

"Ohayo, Sakura-chan," greeted Tomoyo, with one of her topmost smiles, full of sweetness swept through Sakura's heart. "You look so beautiful today!"

"Hoee?" Sakura said, blushing. She never heard that from Tomoyo much, but kawaii, but same thing, sort of, except it means cute. The word beautiful, is different, has more power than kawaii. She looked down at her hands and blushed from that dream. 'But why did the dream have the boy with fiery brown eyes?' Sakura thought, but blushed at the thought of that part in the dream.

"You are so pale...and your hair is so pretty like that, down and plain, even though with the kawaii short hair of yours. You look even more kawaii!" Tomoyo sad, loudly with starry eyes full of adoration.

"Hoe?" Sakura said again. Sakura blushed again, from the compliment, even though Tomoyo have always said she was kawaii, but this time Tomoyo said even more to kawaii.

The teacher came in as the bell rang and the rest of the students that take the history course in the morning, went in as well. Rowdy as always, people come in the class room talking, shouting, laughing, and other sorts. Last came in the three from Hong Kong.

The teacher came up to Sakura, eyes full of worry, asked,"Daijobu, desu wa Kinomoto-san?"

"Hai, daijobu," Sakura answered, confused at what the teacher asked her. 'Why did he ask me something like that? I'm perfectly fine...' Sakura thought, solemnly. Then, she noticed that every body in the class room were staring at her, but Syaoran. Syaoran just stared down at his desk, blankly.

Some of the boys in the class room now noticed Sakura sitting there looking blankly at the teacher. The boys were awed from her beauty and asked her out a few times, but Sakura just looked at them sadly. Girls in the class were also awed, but wondered why she's sad when she should be happy. As Tomoyo saw this, she looked back at Syaoran, Sakura didn't stir, Syaoran didn't, either. Syaoran, still, looked down at his hands from under his desk the whole time. But then some people noticed this, too...

"Sakura-chan you are so pale!" Chiharu told Sakura, with worry in her voice.

"You look really pretty today, Sakura-chan," said Rika, smiling her sweet smile as Naoko nodded in agreement, smiling, too.

"Nani?" Sakura said, blushing scarlet. She didn't dare look behind her throughout the period, because of that dream.

"Girls on the surface that were described as beautiful, good with nature, kind, and unusually very pale are actually lost angels, and...," Yamazaki replied as he walked up to the group in the class room. But he was interrupted by Chiharu's glare and her fist, popping vines. "...ones with scary eyes and fists, popping vines are known as Kaijou, or yoma," Yamazaki continued. For that explanation, he got hit on the head from Chiharu.

"Sakura, daijobu desu wa? You look very pale and tired, but very pretty with your hair and grace," Souwong said with Meilin nodding next to Souwong, surprised from Souwong's actions, but still with her eyes full of sorrow.

"Hai, daijobu!" Sakura answered, smiling her ever so sweet smile up at him. She was glad her redness isn't showing, because she felt it, but every body in the class room were still saying she is pale.

Souwong blushed, but hid his face quickly and buried his face in his history text book. He then glanced at Syaoran. Now Syaoran's head is resting on his desk top, face hidden from his arms. Tomoyo was worried about this as she glanced back at him, with Meilin having the same feeling.

After about four hours of classes, working, and studying in silence, Sakura was feeling dreary and weak. Sakura got up and asked the teacher, the algebra teacher, for to get excused to go to the women's bath room. All of the sudden, she felt a pair of eyes watching her leave. Sakura, finally after about 4 hours of school, looked back and saw that Syaoran was watching her while every body else had their heads buried in their work. He blushed and frowned at him self and got back to his work for being stupid to stare at her like that. Sakura walked out hastily, to the bath room.

When she got there, she went to the nearest mirror with sink attached to the wall. She washed her face with cold water and wiped her face with a towel. Sakura looked at her reflection from the mirror. Weak and tired, she put one solemn hand against the rim of the mirror. From the reflection, she noticed that she have changed.

Her hair was softer and had more shine to it. Her skin was of pure cream, pale and soft. Her eyes full of shine and happiness in them, full of blithe, in a tired sort of way.

"That dream..." Sakura said out loud , paused and continued after a brief moment,"I'm going to faint from his innocent gaze of his, why does he have to look so handsome?" Sakura thought she was stupid to think like that and saying it out loud, but she wanted to some day, and this time is it, alone in the bath room, by all her self to think loudly. She continued,"Did I know him, before? Of course not... But why am I this attached to him as if I...love him. 'Syaoran', that name was always familiar, the same guy from my dream. And who was that other guy? But, what was the point of that dream? 'Syaoran...kun...' I yelled from the dream, for some apparent reason, I can't remember... Was that really me? Of course it is... but it felt so real. The dream was so real!" Sakura talked on and on to her self. She felt so confused that she would talk to any body, but she can't...

Sakura stood up straight and walked out, wobbling, back to the class room. She feels sick and dreary, about to sleep any where. But she collapsed, half way from the class room, everything silent and still for some apparent reason. She tripped from a little rock, and landed at someone's feet.

"Hoee?!" Sakura said, embarrassed, and then apologized, "Gomen nasai!"

"Baka," the guy said coolly, even though he offered his hand to her.

Sakura frowned, finally looking at him in the eyes. She took his hand, she wouldn't of, but she had no choice, she couldn't get up her self... He pulled her up and hold her arms, tightly.

"Arigato!" Sakura said griefly, angry at this guy for him calling her 'baka'. Frowning, she tried walking away to her class room.

"Um, wait! Hold on!" the guy said demandingly, still holding her hand.

"Nani?" Sakura gasped softly, looking at his eyes deeply as he was looking at hers' deeply. Sakura noticed they were green as hers, except his eyes gives her a feeling of icicles and no serenity. He had nice slick black hair, almost covering his eyes. There faces were very close to each other. He still had his grip.

He smiled and said, as if in pleasure,"It is you..."

"Nani?!" Sakura pleaded, but it seems that no body could notice there is something going on in the hallway.

He let her lean backwards with one hand holding hers and the other arm to support her back. Sakura couldn't move or try to struggle. Her other arm was dangling from her body being hold back from some freak.

"Hoee?!" Sakura shrieked, but no body couldn't hear that there is danger going on. Blushing, she was glad there is no body in the hall way. But she wants at least someone to save her. Her head held back, neck bare, as if she was a dead, delicate body, that is limp.

"You are so weak compared to me, but...then yet," he said at first, gladly with pleasure, hen worried. 'Her neck is bare and fragile, I could just break it. But she was supposed to be the one, though,' the guy thought gruesomely.

"Hooeeee!" Sakura shrieked loudly, but no one seems to hear...

"Don't worry! No one can hear you, any way, so don't try to do anything stupid," the guy said, still observing her as she was held and leaned back."Sheesh..."

Sakura gulped, and he bent his head towards her neck and kissed it softly and let her go. Sakura blushed and didn't know half what was going on. But he's walking away.

"Who are you?" Sakura asked, loudly so he could hear.

He turned around and replied with tiresome in his voice,"Oh, Kamauin, Sakura."

"How did you know my name?" Sakura asked, confused, starting forward.

"It just fits you well," Kamauin said, mockingly.

"Oh..." Sakura mumbled, blushing a bit.

"I've known about you a loooong time ago, but you will sleep over my history, if I would tell you," Kamauin replied.

Sakura stood silent, staring at Kamauin, as he was in the same position.

"Ja-ne," Kamauin said expressionlessly.

"Hmph," Sakura grumbled, like Syaoran, sweat-dropping as he left.

"Ja-ne," Sakura said softly, sweat-dropping of his sudden disappearance.

She felt a different presence behind the entrance to the other part of the high school where she is heading to. But it was oddly quiet in the entire high school, Seijou High. She walked on.

Then again, she ran into another guy.

"Hoee!" Sakura groaned, a bit angry for the same guy showing up like this now and then, but it's not Kamauin... She apologized,"Gomen nasai!"

Sakura turned out to be hugged by a warm person, familiar in a way...

"Wait," he said, in a soothing way. The guy put his nose and chin on top of her head, as her head was pressed against his chest. Lips and nose touching her hair, he could smell and kiss the scent of cherry blossoms. Sakura didn't struggle to get away, but her heart was thumping loudly, since she is so close to this guy, then yet, safe and sound.

"Daijobu desu wa, Sakura?" asked the guy holding her in his arms.

"Hai, daijobu..." Sakura answered, in a whisper, listening to his heart beat. 'This is too close,' Sakura thought. But there isn't any thoughts at this moment, not now.

"That's good, you need to watch out from him, Sakura. He is really dangerous," he said.

Sakura nodded her head as an answer, her arms folded to her chest, her head against his chest. They just stood there in that position for a while in silence, his lips to her hair, with closed eyes. Sakura had her eyes closed, too, almost asleep.

"How long has it been?" Sakura asked, then whispered out loud enough, so he could hear,"Syaoran-kun." She looked up and blushed for how long he have been holding her. Syaoran let go of her as she went a few steps back.

"Gomen," Syaoran said, blushing crimson.

Sakura smiled and ran to go hug him, her arms around his waist, as Syaoran put his arms, once again around her delicate body. Then they let go, once more and still with a smile on her face, she replied,"It's okay!"

They walked along the hall way together.

"I...we are going to be in deep trouble," Sakura said, stuttering.

"Hmph," Syaoran grumbled. Sakura sweat-dropped, but still smiled.

As they walked into the class room, every body was asleep, except Meilin, Souwong, and Tomoyo.

"Nani?!" Sakura shrieked. Putting her hands to her lips and wondered why every body is asleep, except Tomoyo, Souwong, and Meilin, including Syaoran...

"Konnichiwa! Sakura-chan!" Tomoyo greeted Sakura and nodded at Syaoran.

"Sleeping spell," Souwong said expressionlessly.

"Hai! And every body will wake up as soon as Souwong will snap his fingers, so you guys won't be in trouble and they will forget all about it. Souwong explained this to me. Right, Souwong?" Meilin explained, as she turned around to face Souwong.

"Uh...yeah," said Souwong, blushing at Sakura's eyes full of curiosity and wonder, and partly blushing from this incident explained by Meilin.

"Oh! The dismiss bell is coming up. You guys took so long!" said Tomoyo, winking at Syaoran and Sakura. Sakura looked clueless as Syaoran frowned and blushed, but he brushed it off and turned around to Sakura, who was probably thinking about them, probably of their magic ability? 'But Tomoyo doesn't have any coming from her, even Meilin, but what about Souwong and Syaoran?' Sakura thought as Syaoran was thinking what Sakura is thinking.

"Do you know who that guy was?" Syaoran asked Sakura, in serious tone.

"Not really, but he said his name was Kamauin," Sakura answered, being serious as Syaoran. 'Souwong and Syaoran must be part of this...' Sakura thought. She want to be with them, well Tomoyo is...

"I heard of that name some where," Souwong told Sakura and Syaoran.

"He's really freaky and he seems to be new around here," Sakura replied.

"Hmph," Syaoran grumbled once again, as he was thinking about Kamauin. He was glancing at Sakura's pretty face. 'But when I have hold onto Sakura, she was weak as if she is going to faint. It could be the 'new kid' It has to be...' Syaoran paused his thought and continued thinking,'But she wasn't that weak anymore after she ran into me...'

"Something wrong with Sakura?" Souwong asked in a whisper, interrupting Syaoran's thoughts.

"Kamauin is after her," Syaoran answered in a whisper back to Souwong.

"Oh...Sakura?" Souwong called out to Sakura, blushing.

"Hai?" Sakura answered in high spirits.

"What does Kamauin look like?" Souwong asked. Asked Sakura, because she was the closest to Kamauin, before. Syaoran only have seen the back of Kamauin's head.

"Ohh...he had very cold green eyes and shiny black hair, disheveled, but professional looking. He really looked handsome, though very mean," Sakura replied, blushing for saying this to the most handsome guys in the school, maybe the planet?

"I thought he would look grubby, and reptile-ish," Meilin replied, covering up Sakura, looking at the furious eyes of the two boys, who were going to choke. She frowned as the guys were sweat-dropping, Tomoyo giggling.

"I think that is the guy you're looking for, Souwong, ever since," Syaoran told Souwong.

"Hai...the one who wants the card mistress's heart. That was what I was told from the wise ones, Syaoran, there is more. The guy named Kamauin would use her power and bring destruction to Earth, not just Japan, where Clow Reed was at last," replied Souwong. Sakura got shocked as she heard the name, Clow Reed.

"How did you know all this?" Tomoyo questioned, looking serious as ever.

"He killed my family, mother, father, my two older sisters, and...my younger brother. He wanted revenge for sending one person from the Li clan to go to Japan. He used to be part of the clan from Hong Kong, my other cousin, Syaoran's other cousin. But all of that part of that family was perished when he was born. Syaoran was the chosen one, while Kamauin is the reincarnation of some evil guy that had the same name, that wanted the card-mistress. But there was always someone in his way... I don't know who, though," replied Souwong, with a sigh. Meilin had a sorry look on her face as much as Tomoyo and Sakura had her eyes watery.

"Snap your fingers, Souwong," demanded Syaoran.

Souwong nodded and snapped his fingers, a professional snapper. The group went back to their seats, sitting casually.

The people in the class room woke up and forgotten about what just everything happened and didn't know what Souwong did to them or what he have just said.

There goes the dismiss bell, and the teacher for geometry announced,"Class dismissed!"

"Ja-ne minna!" Sakura yelled as she walked out the class door, going to her locker to put on her roller blades.

"Sakura-chan, I need to meet my mom. Do you want to come with me? We could drop you off," Tomoyo offered, in a friendly tone as always. She was a bit worried about Sakura, about Kamauin.

"No, arigato... I want to get lot of fresh air," Sakura answered, with a sweet smile added.

"Okay," Tomoyo said sadly, but still with her sweet smile on her face.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________________

Sakura roller bladed with her hair blowing gracefully, wind playing with her soft hair. She felt okay ever since she walked into Syaoran's arms.

Sakura roller bladed slowly as she went up towards the door of her house and pressed the door bell.

"Nobody home?" Sakura questioned to her self, softly, as she looked inside from the window.

"Hoee?! I forgot my house key, too!" Sakura shouted at her self, looking through out her bag.

She put her hand on the door knob, playing with it, twisting, and turning. 'I wish I have the cards at this moment, where's Kero-chan, any way?' Sakura thought.

"Hoee?" Sakura said cluelessly, falling towards in the house.

The door opened as she just leaned on the door, banging it, as she turned the knob. But a young man is there, too.

"Hello?" Kamauin asked.

"What are you doing here?" Sakura asked softly, with raised, shocked eye brows.

"Konnichiwa! Card-mistress! What's up?" Kamauin greeted, with mockery showing in his eyes and the expression on his face.

"Nothing, but you. You are very freaky," Sakura replied angrily, but with a fake smile, playing with her brooch, the clow key.

Then they went through a warp. All Sakura could see is her self and Kamauin, a few yards away from her, in endless black space, with no space suits. Sakura is just in her school uniform, with out any roller blades on, but dress shoes, as was Kamauin.

"Hoe?!" Sakura gasped.

"You don't have any help, now Sakura-san..." Kamauin paused, closing his eyes, and continued,"Hand over the clow key and the Clow book, and your...hand."

"Nani?" Sakura gasped, her heart beating loudly.

"You heard me. I don't love you, like some wise men in the Li clan said, as was Souwong's father was one. I just want to get this over with. Ceroberos can't do anything right now. He isn't here," Kamauin said cooly.

"What did you say?! Wahh! You are a lousy reptile-ish gaki! Sakura-chan, come here," said a loud and cute voice.

"Kero-chan?" Sakura wanderly, answered to Kero.

"Huh?" said Kamauin, with shocked eye brows, as he turned from Sakura to Ceroberos, in the Kero form.

"You're so weak, Kamauin, compared to Sakura! What are you thinking about, fighting against the graceful Card-mistress? HA!" shouted Kero, laughing at Kamauin's shocked look.

"Come on, Kero-chan!" called out Sakura, as she got out her key, but nothing happened.

"Sakura-chan?" Kero asked. He forgot that Sakura doesn't have the cards, but he does have the Clow book, so they are safe. Sakura just need to get them back, the cards just went to get stronger and will come back if Sakura wants them back, from her love of heart.

"Sayonara!" Kamauin said as he fled.

'That baka!" Kero shouted from grief, but partly happy that Kamauin went away, but they are now alone in this warp.

"What to do now?" Sakura asked, sitting down on air, that was cool, nothing but stars in black and milky sky of space.