Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey--- Chapter 6

Disclaimer~ Every character belongs to CLAMP, except Souwong and Kamauin. They own every thing that belongs to them! Does that make sense? Please don't get mad for anything that will make you mad, that doesn't make sense either, oh well...

Author's note~ ^_^ story by~ blue_tuna27 ~ Un-yong-ha-sae-yo! (hello in Korean) I hope you all like this story so far! Please read on and review!! Any thing will be fine for a review... Well, please go on with the story... heh, heh, heh.

_____________________________________________________________ _________________

Chapter 6

"Sakura-chan..." Kero whispered.

"Hmm?" Sakura mumbled, as she slowly woke up.

"We have to find another brooch to capture the 10 ultimate cards, since they are stronger. The last I heard where they were, including the brooch, was in Hong Kong..." Kero told Sakura, solemnly.

"Oh?" Sakura said with no expression, what so ever.

"I never thought this little legend would happen, every thing happens, Sakura-chan," Kero explained, comforting Sakura on her shoulder, while Sakura was holding her knees, still in her school uniform, that has been ruffled.

Kero and Sakura were by them selves the whole time, lately, in the endless space, full of stars, and galaxies full of stars in the back round. 'Kamauin should come back,' Sakura thought.

Right at that moment, Sakura stood up, finally. Then it was windy all of the sudden. Kero hanged on to her shoulder, while Sakura had a tired look on her face full of sorrow, with the windy breeze tussling with her hair.

"Nani?" Kero gasped, as he was holding on to Sakura's shoulder, more tightly. Sakura didn't stir, she just have a tired look on her face, facing straight towards nothing but space of galaxies and stars, continuum.

"Gomen, you have to go to a different place now," said a cool voice of a young man, that paused. Then he continued,"I need to test your powers, my card mistress... I will transport Kero back to your house."

Then Sakura, with out Kero, transported to a different place, that all she could see is white. Sakura stood up from her knees, from her fall, her emerald eyes shining, shows that she is ready for any thing. A loud noise accrued as Sakura turned her head.

There was a monster, that is humongous, tall as much as four Sakuras. It looked ready to eat her at any moment. It was slimy and very gruesome to look at. It had one huge head with an enormous eye, that is read with a black pupil. The four brown legs, it's standing on, looked like the ones of an elephant. The monster had a very big and round mouth, with lot of long and sharp teeth, with a slimy green tongue hanging out.

"Hoe..." Sakura gasped, but stood her guard. She thought fast and with out noticing she was praying for 'The Sword'. Her brooch turned into the baton she has been using ever since Yue came. 'The Sword' card, all of the sudden appeared in her right hand and she called out, "Release!"

"Sword, please, from my love to heart, send me powers of the sword...ne?" Sakura whispered, with a smile touching her lips.

The 'Sword', it self, glimmered as it was brought out in her hand, shining brightly as she prayed for 'The Sword' and its power to bring forward. Sakura could feel the power soothing from the sword, in her slim body. But she wanted a better plan before slashing this monster into pieces. She's going to find 'The Freeze' throughout her heart, to freeze the monster beyond fully frozen.

"Come back Sword!" Sakura pleaded, for she's in a hurry.

The monster tried to stomp on her, but she dodged it. Then the tongue of the monster, she saw from dodging the attack in the air, is very sharp that looks dangerous and wicked, coming towards her. As she observed this, not quickly enough, she got her arm slashed from the monster's horrible tongue. Sakura put her hand to her left arm, trying to ease the pain. Still, after the jump, she stood her stance and had her baton out in front of her with one arm, as the other arm had blood trickling down it. But, Sakura didn't feel any pain... She felt something cold flowing around her as she breathed and swerved her baton. A card appeared in her hand, 'The Freeze'. Her heart lifted. She put the card flying in front of her, then hit it gracefully with her baton.

"Release!" she yelled out, anger coming through her power to the card.

'The Freeze' swerved around, somehow, all of the sudden, it went under ground and came up, bursting from unusual pieces of ice. It surrounded the monster with its long fin and freezed it, as if in a greedy sort of way. The monster frozen to death, Sakura didn't have any mercy, for Kamauin been the worst of her life.

Sakura called back 'The Freeze' and called out 'The Sword' with good command and prayer. After that, she slashed the frozen monster into pieces, which fallen all over the place.

"Hmph," Sakura murmured, from Syaoran, she got the habit of grumbling. Sakura just stood there, silent and still, looking down at her self.

Sakura, then noticed her wound. She grasped her wounded arm, fallen to the ground on her knees. Sakura took out her handkerchief and wrapped it around her arm, aggressively, as a bandage to help prevent her bleeding. Then, she stood up abruptly and waited for the next. Sakura breathed in and out, feeling that her heart is beating loudly, vibrating inside her body.

For a few minutes, Kamauin came up behind her and Sakura turned back, as fast as the movement of wind. Both of them were really close to each other, at this moment, that they can just kiss with out moving a bit. Sakura had a frown on her face, while Kamauin had a tired look on his face.

"Hmph, I don't love you at all," Kamauin said, with grief to his tone.

"I don't love you at all, either," Sakura replied, saying this with the same tone as Kamauin, not afraid of him at all. "And I don't know what you are talking about," Sakura said plainly, with her chin up. She swirled around and sat down on the ground, about six feet away from him. Kamauin hesitated and stepped backwards. 'She's really valiant,' Kamauin thought. Then he sat down in front of Sakura, hands on his knees, both of them siting Indian style.

"Hoee?!" Sakura gasped, as Kamauin grasped her hand in his.

"Maybe, I do love you... You are...the real card mistress. I can't bear it any more..." Kamauin said, shaking inside, he hesitated at this experience. Sakura looked at him with a look of caring, her emerald eyes sparkling. 'He's afraid of loving me...' Sakura thought. After all, he did looked scared.

"Nani?" Sakura asked with a gasp of air.

A red tear came from one of his eyes, like a normal tear of a human being, when sad. He smiled, a smile that is gorgeous that brings life into his face. But this smile shows laughter, as if he's crazy. And he is.

"Oh, this..." Kamauin paused as he brushed the red tear away, that seems to be blood,"...this is nothing."

Sakura stood up, again fast as the movement of wind. Kamauin did the same thing as Sakura, at the same time and speed. He grasped her faster than Sakura could go away from him, in his arms, full of strength and swift ability. Sakura met him directly in the eyes, hers of fear, his full of pleasure and evil. Aggressively, he kissed her on the lips, yet passionate, Sakura couldn't escape.

With full force, Sakura pushed Kamauin. But that's what she thought...

"Get away from her, baka!" Syaoran yelled, protecting Sakura who's behind him. Syaoran, in a different Chinese traditional outfit than the one before. It was of dark green, white clothing underneath. He had dark green Chinese shoes. No hat and no bell looking things. His suit just looked longer and heavier of silk with a red, orange, and yellow dragon (Chinese style) on his back. The same yin-yang in the front. His hair tousled and disheveled, looking extravagant and handsome as ever, protecting Sakura. Mainly, his fiery brown eyes full of confidence and of no fear, glaring at Kamauin, surprisingly about the same height as Kamauin.

"Heh, what took you so long?" Kamauin asked Syaoran, with unusually no expression in his mocking smile.

"Hmph, you can't just go and kiss girls. That is sick and pathetic," Syaoran said fully with strength in his tone.

Sakura blushed at this scene. Sakura never thought Syaoran so handsome. Sakura wanted to be in his supportive arms again and smell the scent of his hair, him self smelled good of peonies. Sakura sighed and looked at another person. Souwong.

Souwong's fighting outfit is just plain and dark blue with beige clothing underneath. His was made of silk, too. He looked handsome, too, looking worried for Sakura.

"Sakura-san, we need to get out of here, quick. Oh... I have no choice," Souwong said, with his hair locks of dark brown glimmering from the whiteness of the humongous room. His dark brown eyes shimmering down at Sakura. Souwong then looked at Syaoran. Syaoran nodded, looking back at both Sakura and Souwong. Sakura couldn't get up from the exhaustion, so Souwong had to pick her up to get out as fast as they can and get safe. Souwong picked Sakura up in his arms, easily and gentle as he can to hold her slim body in his strong arms. Sakura's arms around Souwong's neck, while Souwong is carrying her by under her knees and her back, as if Sakura is either a baby or a dead person. They both blushed to crimson. Sakura looked away from Souwong to Syaoran's eyes of pure strength filled with fiery. Sakura's eyes blurred from tears. She wanted to shout something. But Souwong and Sakura went very far away.

But words couldn't come out of Sakura's lips, 'Syaoran-kun! I want to fight with him! Wait! No!' Still it didn't come out. She couldn't go off running, though, for she's really tired and exhausted, weak...

Souwong moved fast to the spot where he have supposed to meet to get out of this place. Meilin and Tomoyo were there also. Tomoyo had her camcorder out recording everything she could possibly get. Meilin sweat-dropped. 'Three guys going for Sakura-chan...' thought Meilin, '...and they're all gorgeous, too.'

"You can drop me off here, now..." Sakura whispered to Souwong, as he looked serious at the two girls while carrying Sakura. She didn't need to say it loud, because she and he are very close. After that she thanked him with,"Arigato."

"Um...okay. There's the teleport plat form, it looks like a black hole... And we can't wait for Li-kun, Sakura-chan," Tomoyo said, looking guilty, as she told the small group.

"Nani? Why?" Sakura asked, a jolt of hurt went through her heart. She looked at Meilin. Meilin just looked down at the ground, looking as if she lost some body. Meilin looked back at Sakura, not quite directly in the eyes, with a fake smile.