Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey!--- Chapter 7

Disclaimer~ Same as before, don't hurt me!! Every thing from CLAMP belongs to... CLAMP! Yeah! Okay...

Author's note~^_^~ story written by blue_tuna27 ~ YAY!! Ohayo Gazaimasu!!! If it's in the morning you're reading this. Konnonnichiwaaaaaaa!!!!!! If it's in the afternoon you're reading this. Konbonwaaaaaaa!!! If it's in the evening you're reading this. Okay, so, umm, please read and review this story. I would love every body reviewing this to say if my story stinks or if it is pretty good!!!! I don't mind for flames, even though it gives me a hurting feeling. Every review makes me want to write more and every bad review would make me write even harder and make me learn. Sooooo, here goes with Hong Kong Fooey!!! Oh, and please R&R, if you want that is. It's just that they make me feel better, hehehe...
_____________________________________________________________ _________________

Chapter 7
Every body, right now are at Kinomoto's residence. Sakura and her four friends, Meilin, Souwong, Tomoyo, and Syaoran, are all at her living room, of her house.

Sakura, changed in plain clothes of a yellow blouse and jean shorts, without Syaoran with her changing of course, sat down the tea tray, poring in to the five little tea cups full of delicious green tea. While every body is sipping their tea, Kero looked at Sakura's card from where she said, the sky. After Sakura changed in to different clothes she has Syaoran on her back again. 'The Power' is still in her and she likes carrying around Syaoran. Syaoran, still on her back in piggy-back style while Sakura was poring tea, Kero being too frustrated with thinking too much about the new card, that he's too busy to fight with Syaoran for being carried around by 'our' card mistress.

Tomoyo giggled at the sight of this, at Sakura. Souwong stared down at his cup of tea while Meilin sipped her tea and hid her giggling, so she won't get caught. But Tomoyo went pretty much over board with her eyes filled with stars and awe looking at the ever so romantic couple, she thinks too much...

"Nani?!" Sakura yelled. She wonders why Meilin and Tomoyo were looking at her that way, the way Tomoyo was giggling and how Meilin was hiding her giggling. But Souwong didn't even smile or frown, it is like as if he's a zombie.

"You still have Syaoran on your back..." Meilin replied, sweat-dropping with a weird smile on her face.

"Oh, um yeah... I want to carry him around! I do! I know... knew he was on my back!" Sakura snapped, blushing redder than ever. Blush creeping to her cheeks, going redder, what an enemy...

"I don't mind," Syaoran whispered, closing his eyes, sleeping against her warm back while his arms hanged over her shoulders. 'I could get use to this... Wait! What am I thinking!' Syaoran thought under closed eye lids, added with a blush creeping to his cheeks like Sakura.

"Hai!" Kero shouted exasperatedly.

"Nani?! Kero-chan?" Sakura turned around and walked over to Kero while the other three were looking at her from the couch.

"It's one of the powerful ultimate cards! One of the important ones, too. Hehehehehohoh! But you have to get all the clow cards first in order to use this card. But no problem! Oh! And guess what?!" Kero said happily, a bit too harsh, though.

"Nani...?" Sakura answered to Kero, sweat-dropping. She haven't told them about the clow cards she gotten. 'Even Kero didn't feel its sense... The cards are strong enough to make a barrier for them selves to not be recognized for its power! But only I can...' Sakura thought, waiting for Kero's answer.

"The ultimate cards didn't belong to that new gaki, never ever never! He never had them! These cards are just around here and there, every where... Some one has released them! And I know for sure that person did it on purpose for some apparent reason! Ano..." Kero explained, halfway to him self.

"Is it Kamauin?" Sakura asked with a frown.

"Of course not!" Kero said happily.

"Then who?" Sakura asked, getting very interested and closer to Kero so she can hear clearly.

"Ano... we just have to wait and find out, sooner or later," Kero said, smiling widely.

"Hoee..." Sakura murmured, sweat-dropping once more.

"Sakura, look at this card observantly. Make it a 'Sakura card' first! Then I'll tell you about the card, later on, though... Waahhheee *yawn*. I'm getting very sleepy," Kero exclaimed while yawning and flapping his slow and tidy wings up the stairs.

"Hai," Sakura replied back to him. She smiled up at the stairs where Kero is heading. Sipping her tea, she closed her eyes in delight while Syaoran was sleeping on her back.

There was sudden banging on the entrance door, located across from the living room of Sakura's house. "Open the door!" a strident voice yelled, while the banging kept on going.

"Hoee?!" Sakura shrieked while she stood up hastily. Syaoran woke up from the her shriek and sat up straight on her back, his hand at the hilt of his sword. He also was the only one in the room with Chinese clothing that would be a bit too eye-catching. Souwong was given Touya's clothes that Touya has never wore, from Sakura, so he's all right compared to Syaoran.

Obviously, it was Touya. Syaoran glared scowlingly at the door. The appearance from Touya's way wouldn't be too good when Sakura would be faced to the door way. For one thing, Syaoran is on Sakura's back in piggy-back style. His arms are around Sakura's neck, yet shown gracefully and basically movie star like in his and Sakura's appearance. Lastly, Syaoran's lips were touching Sakura's hair top.

Tomoyo and Meilin stood up as soon as Souwong did. They all looked extravagant. Ever since that day, Souwong was afraid of Sakura's older brother. Now he sees Syaoran's expression of this 'Touya'.

Sakura went towards the door, sweating with fear of the thought of her brother's reaction seen through out her mind, and she slowly turns the door knob after unlocking it.

"Nani?" Touya gasped from his banging, now all the people in the house could hear is the wind. Sakura looked up to him while Syaoran has his usual scowls. Syaoran glared at Touya and holds even more tightly onto Sakura's neck. Then this silence interrupted.

"Um... sayonara! Okay, come on Souwong!" Meilin yelled, acting casually, grasping on to Souwong's hand, making Souwong even more confused about Syaoran. She walked out the door, passing Touya.

Tomoyo bowed to Sakura along with the scowling Syaoran on her back and to Touya, quickly than ever. As she went out the door, Touya still stared at Syaoran on Sakura's back. Red as ever, Sakura nearly fell, but she didn't...

To Syaoran's and Touya's surprise, Sakura ran faster than ever she could run . She ran where ever and what ever speed her legs took her along with Syaoran on her back in piggy-back style, leaving behind a very puzzled Touya staring at the door way.

"GAAAAAAHHHHHH!" Syaoran yelled, holding on tightly on to Sakura and his legs tightly supported by Sakura. All reddened and blurry of an eye sight, Syaoran went swirly-eyed.

"Hoee?! Syaoran-kun? What are you doing on my...? Oh, gomen nasaaaaaaaiiii! I still have 'The Power' within me! I just need to get away from Touya! And what are your hands doing there?!" Sakura yelled on spite of her lungs, half scowling. Syaoran blushed deeply, suddenly noticing what he have just done, and moved his arms and hands in a different position away from before. She could barely hear Syaoran say,"Gomen nasai." But Sakura went on and held on to Syaoran even more tightly.

'I can't believe I'm doing this! Running around in public with the person whom I'm in love with on a piggy-back ride! Really, what has gone with me! I barely even know him! But does he love me? He once did before... What am I thinking?!' Sakura thought to her self, almost on a verge of tears, but then blushed what she is doing now and how Syaoran was holding her from all along.

Every body was staring at them, wondering how a girl could do what she is doing now. They all stared in confusement or in awe of the pretty girl carrying a dressed up, handsome guy on a piggy-back ride in full speed.

"Sakura did you use 'The Dash'?" Syaoran asked in a shout, because Sakura couldn't hear him if he didn't, since she was going really fast.

"How could I? I don't have any cards, but 'The Power', 'The Sword', and 'The Freeze'! I still need to look at my ultimate card!" Sakura shouted back, her eyes watery of too much pressure going on to her. She still couldn't control her speed.

"Hoee?!" Sakura gasped. She all of the sudden stopped at a bench under trees of nadeshiko blossoms in Tomoeda park.

Syaoran couldn't look up, but just holding on to Sakura. His cheek against her warm back and eyes closed shut, he went through a frightening experience.

"Syaoran-kun..." Sakura whispered. She kneeled down with Syaoran on her back. Her eyes softened, turning into angelic emerald eyes peering down at some cute animal.

Syaoran woke up at this moment and went over Sakura's head to see the fascinating creature she's peering at. He turned dot eyed and sweat-dropped. 'This must be 'The Dash' s doing! Okay...' he thought. Then he finally fell off of Sakura's back, which means he can move with his own legs now. But he couldn't move, who fell on his back on the ground, legs up in the air with his arms also up in the air.

"Syaoran-kun!" Sakura yelled as she noticed there wasn't any weight on her back at all. She turned around from the animal and offered her hand to Syaoran. He blushed and took it anyway to be nice. If he didn't he would probably make her feel bad even though he could get up him self. 'The Dash' went over to Syaoran and licked his hand while he was sitting in Indian style while Sakura was sitting on her knees and legs, kneeling down to look at 'The Dash'. She stroked its fur, petting it softly while it's licking Syaoran. While Sakura petted 'The Dash', Syaoran just looked at 'The Dash' and glimpsed at Sakura's kawaii face when she didn't even notice, but their heads were really close. As Sakura moved in closer to observe and pet more of 'The Dash', she bumped against Syaoran's chest. After a brief moment, she and he noticed this position and 'The Dash' went into her arms while she was in Syaoran's. Syaoran blushed and cleared his throat.

"An... A... Ano... Ashiteru..." Syaoran whispered into her ear and stood up quickly and ran as fast as he could, his fastest to home.

Sakura sat there shocked, her emerald eyes widened when she heard from her most beloved, whom she questioned if he loves her or not. 'The Dash' licked Sakura's chin and woke her up from her shock. She looked down to 'The Dash' and instead, she found a card in her lap, that reads,'The Dash'. Sakura smiled, now sitting on her knees, and hugged the card.

"Um...excuse me?" asked a young man's voice behind her.

Sakura hid the card in one of her pockets on her shorts. She stood up quickly and met skyish blue eyes, that she never seen before, mystical and mysterious.

"Hai?" Sakura answered him. His eyes were like the sky in day time from the color that is shown in his eyes. Blonde hair that is long put in a pony tail, this guy is gorgeous. Also, he had clothes from Hong Kong...

"I'm looking for Kamauin. Do you know him?" he asked.

Sakura was a bit surprised for a minute hearing Kamauin's voice from this guy. She looked up at him suspiciously, and nodded casually and replied,"He's just a new guy at my school. That is all I know..."

"Hmm..., do you know anything about a card mistress? Anything about Clow and Eastern and Western magic? I trust you, even though you're just a mere human being with no magic ability what so ever. You won't tell any body about this, will you?" he asked, now looking like a little lost boy, that would tell any body their secrets. But Sakura thought that he's lucky because she does have magic ability, though, still she has to act like a so called mere human being. So she sat down, looking interested. Then he sat down right beside Sakura on the bench.

Sakura turned dot eyed and sweat-dropped.

"Your eyes are so... full of trust worthy and of angelic serenity. I seen these eyes before... You remind me of some one that Kamauin has a crush on, I mean a very terrible crush on her while my cousin, uh I forgot his name, went in his way. But I don't remember who was that you remind me of..." the guy continued, staring at Sakura's eyes.

Sakura blushed and decided to stay on the bench to get more information out of this guy.

"I also thought I saw my cousin, that whom I can't remember his name, running pretty fast looking really embarrassed or bashful. He's the most strongest, strong or stronger or less than Kamauin, nobody knows. But they never met... There's like two sides of the Li family. Well, anyway, he's the so called the handsomest and popular with the pretty girls in Hong Kong," the guy babbled on, turning dot eyed as he thought of this un-named cousin, as Sakura looked really interested.

"So, um, what is your name?" Sakura asked, shyly. The guy turned surprised with his eyes widened, looking towards Sakura. Sakura didn't know what to say...

"Oh, Famai, Li Famai. So, what's yours little girl?" Famai said with one of those smiles for children from adults to make a little girl say,"goo-goo, ga-ga."

"Hoe?" Sakura gulped from being called a little girl, then yet, she continued,"Kinomoto, Sakura."

"GAAAHHHH!" Famai yelled, with both of his hands up in the air.

"Nani?" Sakura said, puzzled. Backing away from Famai, with one of her hands up to her mouth, while the other supported her body on the bench.

Famai smiled and took her hand away from her mouth, obviously he was away from his shock. Sakura looked down, frowning, still puzzled, and unexpectedly Famai embraced her, kissing her soft and pink lips, yet passionate, Sakura's eyes widened, looking up to see closed eye lids. His other arm went around Sakura's body, supporting her back and closer to him. At this moment Sakura couldn't get away from his strong hold.

"Hey! Baka!" a clear and strong voice said.

Famai looked up and smiled greedily. He stood up with Sakura grasped on to around her waist, so she couldn't get away.

"Syaoran-kun!" Sakura yelled.

The boy's appearance came out as a red star in night sky, from his eyes shown with the blackness of night in the back ground.

Surprise to Famai, Sakura got out from his strong hold and ran to Syaoran, to be in his strong arms. By accident, their lips slammed together as they both fell down, with her arms around his neck, on to the ground of pearly grass in from the park.

Then she opened her eyes to meet fiery brown ones. But his body is smaller than usual...

The boy was dazed and swirly eyed with crimson swept over his face.

"Nani?" Sakura said, still with her arms around his neck.

It turns out to be a boy, that looks a lot like Syaoran and around the age of twelve years old, from her sense. Sakura blushed and let go of him while sitting up.

Famai was disgusted and said as a farewell,"Nice to meet you, Card Mistress, Sakura."

The boy looked up and stood up quickly to get to shout at Famai,"Don't touch her ever again!"

Sakura blushed from what is happening to her and what is happening right now. Then she looked at the boy next to her. He looked like Syaoran, lot like Syaoran, except he has a band around his head and a pony tail like Famai's. But still, he even had the same scowl look like Syaoran's.

Famai smirked and vanished away into thin air. This boy, now looked at nothing and frowned just like Syaoran. Sakura stood up and kicked a rock, ruining the silence.

"A-Ano, who are you?" Sakura asked, looking down at the boy, that's obviously shorter than her. She's a head taller than him.

"Eh? My name is Li Koinaru. I'm from Hong Kong and right now I'm visiting my cousin, Syaoran. But I don't know if he would remember me..." Koinaru said, blushing like crazy, like Syaoran, from Sakura's kawaii smile when she heard the name, Syaoran.

"You look like him, ne?" Sakura said, half opinion questioning, with her ever so kawaii smile, that nobody can resist.

"Kghee," Koinaru choked. He brushed off his blush and continued strong as he could,"I...I want to be just like him!"

Sakura bent down and kissed his soft cheek.

"Nani?!" Koinaru gasped, blushing a bit more.

"You're so kawaii!" Sakura yelled and pinched his baby soft cheek.

"You're kawaii your self!" Koinaru grumbled with one of his scowling looks. He just noticed what he yelled to her and blushed a bit more than before.

Sakura thought to her self, 'I never acted like this before... Why am I so toward to this kawaii little boy? There's some connection line between them, besides family within Syaoran and Koinaru.'

"Koinaru-kun, I will walk you to Syaoran's apartment, since I know the way. I'm already in trouble anyway..." Sakura sighed on and on, thinking of her father and Touya being worried about her, especially Touya...

"Hai," Koinaru answered, taking Sakura's offered hand and they both walked to Syaoran's apartment.
____________________________________________________________ __________________
Sakura and Koinaru, hand in hand, arrived at Syaoran's apartment. She looked at Koinaru's wrist watch on his wrist.

"Hoee?!" Sakura shrieked out. The time read 10:31p.m., already.

The door opened as she shrieked at Koinaru's watch and she fell over. She ended up on top of Syaoran. Both of them blushed.

"Syaoran!" Koinaru yelled as a greeting and landed on top of them, since Sakura still held his hand.

"Sakura?! Koinaru?!" Syaoran yelled. He haven't expected them. Syaoran, swirly eyed, holding on to both Sakura and Koinaru. Sakura blushing, Syaoran dazed, Koinaru giggling happily, Souwong and Meilin came in.

Souwong then shrieked,"Koinaru?! Sakura?!"

Meilin looked up at him and said casually,"Koinaru? Who's that?"

Syaoran snapped from his dazed stance and stood up, helping Koinaru and Sakura standing up.

"Sakura, you can stay here tonight," Syaoran said as every body looked at him, all surprised. Meilin was then the first to speak.

"Sakura-chan, won't you call your house," Meilin said happily.

"A-Ano... okay," Sakura replied, with a pale pink blush creeping over her cheeks.

Sakura was handed the phone while every body was silent. She pushed the numbers from the telephone number of Kinomoto's residence and Touya answered.

"Umm, this is Sakura..." Sakura said, then interrupted.

"Where were you and where have you been?!" Touya shouted, making Sakura plug her ears.

"Meilin-chan's house! You know her. I'm spending the night here, okay? Is there any problem with that?" Sakura said, gripping the phone with both hands, as if to break it.

"Naniyo? Oh! I... I don't know! What ever!" Touya awkwardly replied, sounding annoyed as ever, but relieved that Sakura's okay.

"Daijobu! Oyasumi nasai! And be sure to tell Otou-san, I said, 'Oyasumi-nasai!'" Sakura said. She could hear the breath of relief from her brother.

"Hai, oyasumi nasai, kaijou," Touya said, finally, with a grieving tone, then hanged up.

Meilin walked up to Sakura, her bunned pigtails swishing and dressed in a red Chinese blouse along with black Chinese pants, with red slippers on.

"Sooo?" Meilin said, both her hands to her waist.

Sakura smiled blithely and said,"Hai, daijobu!"

Meilin giggled while all the other guys blushed, especially Syaoran and Koinaru. She notices this and sighed...

"Ano... Sakura-chan, be sure to kiss them all good night."