Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 12 ( Chapter 12 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey!--- Chapter 12

Disclaimer~ I hope minna-san haven't forget, since I haven't written for a long time... O_< Incase you did, just look in the other chapters' disclaimers. Hehehe...

Author's Note~ written by~blue_tuna27 Date~10/10/2001 ^_^ Hehehe... No long time read Hong Kong Fooey! huh? GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN NAAAAAASSSSSSAAAAAAAIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahhh... Seriously... Too busy like magical_critter42, yet, somehow she wrote more than me. I guess I've been lazy lately, too. But that isn't all I do for living--- writing fanfictions. I draw a lot, too. To write more I have to get my head out of drawing and attempt myself to write, like I just did right now. Hehehehe... ^_^; *sweat-drop* By the way, arigatou to those who have e-mailed me, gave me reviews, or contacted me the other way. Whew... I have to write the other fanfiction, too--- Dream Stuck!!! AHHH!!! I'm soooo busy, but now I have school off for about two weeks and I guess I wouldn't be fooling around much. Heh heh heh hehhhhhhhh... Oh yeah!! I have a lot of Author's Notes!! They will be in parenthesis. I hope they won't annoy ya'!! Just for your "BEWARE"!! I hope you CCS/whatever fans like this chapter!!! I try my best to make you guys pleased!! ;_; Thanks for caring to read this anywayyyyy!!! ^______^
______________________________________________________________ ________________
Chapter 12

On the porch of Sakura's house, Syaoran and Sakura stood there very silent, looking down at the new ultimate card, 'The Love,' now held in Sakura's hand. It started to get breezy at the mid of the night, which gave Sakura chills down her spine, wanting to be in Syaoran's arms. Being in Syaoran's arms always felt so dreamy to her.

"Syaoran...?" Sakura said as she held the card in her now sweaty hand among the coolness of the midnight breeze.

"Sakura..." Syaoran responded. A sudden powerful breeze came to them and his hair strands in his face were playing with the rhythm of the wind. Sakura's light brownish-auburn hair blew into his face as she looked up at him with serene green eyes, since they were that close for her hair to do so. Her hair felt like fresh and shimmering silk brushing against his skin. 'She's so beautiful and great altogether... She's also the cure to all of my deep thoughts... Everything about her made me in love with her since we were eleven... I'm going to get her memory back no matter what! I love her so deeply, that my heart hurts...' Syaoran thought deeply as usual. Like he had said before, Sakura interrupted his thoughts. That made him smile, but Sakura didn't seem to notice.

"I-I..." Sakura started with hesitation overcoming her.

"You need to get some sleep. Um... Uh... See you tomorrow!" Syaoran stammered as his nose turned red amongst his now pale skin from the cold; which made him out of the daydreaming stage. Sakura also noticed that his ears were turning red. Syaoran then patted her hand that held 'The Love' card, and practically flew off without Sakura getting to respond to him.

Sakura stood there at the porch silently, watching Syaoran running home. She then slightly touched her nose where Syaoran had kissed her and turned back to the house with 'The Love' ultimate card in hand.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________

Sakura ran a hand through her hair that was down all day, since she was late at getting up for school, again, to do anything to her hair. She was tired already and she had been sleeping for two weeks, too, but she was glad that no one talked or nagged about that. Sitting in her last period class' assigned desk next to Tomoyo's, Sakura thought deeply after putting her school bag down. 'Syaoran... I'm glad that I've went through this long day so far. But if I'm so hyped through my vines and even had felt like hiding somewhere whenever he comes close or of being in sight, then why do I have a sad feeling that all he had said today was, "Good morning..." or, "Hi..."? Well, I was even worse...' Sakura thought, biting her lip and sweat-dropping to herself.

Tomoyo giggled at Sakura's funny expression and was interrupted when Souwong and Meilin walked in. 'Where's Syaoran?' Tomoyo thought as she waved to Meilin and Souwong. Finally, before the tardy bell, Syaoran walked in the class letting out a puff of air. Tomoyo cleared her throat and stopped Sakura from hiding under her desk. Souwong couldn't stop laughing. He then stopped at Sakura's desk and smiled at her with a red face. Sakura's heart was racing--- she's happy all over again. She smiled back at Syaoran with soft emerald eyes. Meilin gave an awkward look to Sakura as she pulled Syaoran away from gazing at Sakura so obviously, that it would be embarrassing for both Sakura and him. Syaoran fell into his seat before the last period teacher came in.

"Minna-san, I've a few announcements to make," the teacher began. He looked awkwardly at Sakura's and Syaoran's faces, that were dazed and happy. After a few looks at them, the teacher continued on speaking, "And school's going to be over like the other school in the districts, so there's only twenty minutes left!"

Everybody in the class room were rejoicing with bunch of usual yapping, clapping, and some fooling around. Sakura and her friends all let out of a puff of air.

To get everybody's attention, the teacher loudly cleared his throat. "It doesn't mean that you all have free time! Work on your homework (Author's Note: O_o KGhheee)! I have more announcements... We'll have two foreign exchange students that said they were coming from Hong Kong. Only for today, though, because this class is lower than where they were supposed to be at. But that class they were supposed to be going to was the junior class that went on a field trip...)

Sakura looked back at Syaoran. Syaoran was looking at her and brushed a hair strand from her face. They both blushed when everybody was looking at them for those certain seconds. Sakura whooshed and sat upright back into her original position. Syaoran did the same.

"Hai... That's what you supposed to do, Kinomoto-san and Li-san... You supposed to l-i-s-t-e-n. Okay, back to our announcements, minna-san! Respect them as if they're your friends and as you supposed to respect any of the teachers.

"Their names are, uh, let's see.... Li Famai and Li Kamauin! Ahh... The same family as you are Li-san. So many of them! Are you related, Li Syaoran?" the teacher said with mockery at the end.

"Have no idea, Sobuketa-sensei," Syaoran replied with a face turning blue. 'What's with this teacher?' Syaoran thought as he glared to himself, seeing past Sakura's head.

"Aww... That's too bad. I've really thought so... Okay, you may walk in now!" the teacher told the shadows now seeable from the window. The two foreign exchange students walked like they were big and high ranked amongst them and the students in the class as little pawns. All of the girls gasped, except those who knew them (Author's note: *hint hint* *blink blink*). Kamauin and Famai were smiling as if they won money. The boys just blankly look at Kamauin and Famai and were wondering who or what they're glancing at. Sakura. They all groaned at the fact that they'd never can have her.

For a second, without anybody noticing, Famai looked at Tomoyo with awkwardness that his nose twitched. 'She's beautiful! A different beautiful than what Sakura is, though...' Famai thought. Kamauin winked at Sakura.

Sakura and Syaoran were turning bluer and bluer every second while Souwong and Meilin were turning pale. Tomoyo was trembling with fear like Meilin and Souwong were. But Sakura and Syaoran didn't seem to be scared. They seem to be very angry. That's why she likes Koinaru a lot. He reminds her of her favorite heroine and hero, Sakura and Syaoran (Author's note: Ah-ha!! For those who've asked what's with Tomoyo and Koinaru!There's your answer! Heh heh hehhh... Tricked you there! Just kidding! ^_^).

Kamauin frowned at all of the noise over him and Famai and felt really impatient--- he wanted things to get going. He snapped his fingers and time stopped except the blue and confused Syaoran and Sakura in their desks. Everybody was gone, except Meilin, Tomoyo, Souwong, and those who weren't stopped by time. Then they both stood up right away, holding each other's arms.

"Damn it! I forgot that 'He' has sorcery in himself!" he yelled at the spite of himself to Famai. Famai shrugged and smiled evilly, but the sad look from Sakura's face, that let out of all of the blueness like Syaoran's, was unbearable, so he looked away from her. "Don't worry, my Card mistress... Everybody's okay. I just sped up time only in this class room and stopped it in this class room. All of the other people of this boring school are just home, not harmed at all. Your friends there are just asleep. Time is going on now..." Kamauin explained to Sakura when he saw the anger in Sakura's eyes. Surprised at himself, he just noticed how bad he feels when Sakura looks at him like as if he were a plague to her life. Maybe he is...

'Whatever, Kamauin... Anyway... What kind of power does he have?! He's getting more powerful! How can I prevent him to do all of these disastrous things...?' Syaoran thought to himself with a frown, staying at ease. From this thought he held onto Sakura's arms tighter. Sakura looked up at him with those pretty eyes again and just noticed that they were holding each other's arms. She didn't say anything so that she won't ruin the comfort of Syaoran's hold on her arms.

Within unnoticeable seconds, Famai walked up to her and Syaoran, avoiding their eyes, and touched Syaoran's hands that were holding Sakura by her arms. It was icy as heck. Syaoran didn't know it was coming out like that. Syaoran let go of Sakura fiercely, pushing her slightly out of Famai's reach. Yet, it didn't do good enough. Kamauin went behind Sakura and caught her as Syaoran's legs froze in place with some sort of magic one of the two "foreign exchange students" used, that went extremely fast for him to sense.

"What the...?!" Syaoran gasped as Sakura struggled to get out of Kamauin's tight grasp helplessly. 'Why are they so hard to sense?!' Syaoran thought in anger.

"Syaoran!" Sakura screamed as Famai hit behind Syaoran's head with a powerful punch. All went blank as blood spurt out from his nose; all he knew was that he was knocked unconscious in a cheap way, out of Sakura's reach...
______________________________________________________________ ________________

Twenty minutes later at Tomoeda...

BEEP! BEEP!

"Hey, kid, watch the road and get out of the way!" yelled one old grump in a chipped brown painted car.

BEEP! BEEP!

"Woah, watch out, baka!" said a lady with an Osaka accent in a new looking, red sports car.

Koinaru ignored them and just walked through the streets. He was used to the country side in Hong Kong. If he wanted to protect Sakura, then he has to stick with busy streets of Japan. It was supposed to be peaceful around school areas around the Tomoeda district, but people are going home from school and work at this hour. School for him was just over about five minutes ago and he's walking to the high school to meet his friends: Meilin, Souwong, Syaoran, and the lovely Card mistress. 'I'm just two years younger than most of them... Just Syaoran and Souwong are fifteen. So what? Why do I feel so short, small, young, and a baby to them...?' Koinaru thought deeply as he walked, stopped, and walked to the school where his friends go to. He then sweat-dropped at the thought rewinding and playing in his head. His friends were like family to them--- they are, except kawaii Sakura, Souwong as a third cousin, kawaii Tomoyo, and kawaii Meilin doesn't know him much in family wise. But what he meant by "family" was a real family, not specifically, but mentally. Compared to his sixth grade peers at Tomoeda elementary, he's more mature and intelligent, but not all that social.

He looked behind him from sensing suspicious presence behind him. Two girls from his school, told by their uniforms, were hiding giggles. One girl had freckles all over her face and had pretty brown eyes, with long, curly, dark brown hair. The other girl was pretty cute with light blue eyes, two strawberry blonde braids at each side of her head, and red cheeks. Koinaru then stopped walking; he could sense that they stopped walking, too. Blushing to himself, he kept on walking as casually he can. He looked behind him again and they were glaring at him. This made him totally confused. He cocked up his eyebrows and looked forward again, but to his surprise there's another girl two inches away from him. To his relief in a way, he then knew that the two girls behind him were glaring at the girl in front of him. But why are they glaring at her?

"Huh?" Koinaru peeped as he looked at the girl in front of him. A few freckles speckled on her cheeks; he could see them closely for he's really close to her. Big and lovely hazel nut colored eyes, with golden specks in them, gazing up at Koinaru's eyes were like swimming in a cappuccino. She had very short dark red hair to her ears, that were shorter than Meilin's. Making her even prettier, the girl has lot of hair on her head like Tomoyo, Sakura, and Meilin.

"Gomen nasai..." the girl said with no feeling shown in her expression.

"There's that freak girl again," said the girl with the pretty brown eyes behind Koinaru, that are now mean looking. When Koinaru turned around to see the two once giggling girls, she doesn't look all that pretty anymore since her face was distraught with stupid anger.

"What is she doing here anyway? Let's go..." said the other girl with strawberry blonde braids. Her high cheek bones were set and her eyes were like ones of a snake.

Koinaru looked back at the new girl and still there's no expression on her face, then he looked at the high school a few blocks away from where they were standing. He then can hear the two girls behind him run away. The girl in front of him looked surprised when he looked down at her, for she was tall as the tip of his nose. From being this close to her, he could feel her warmth, her smell of strawberry shampoo or conditioner, and hear her soft breathing.

"You're not going to run away?" the oddly beautiful girl asked hopefully. Now, Koinaru's glad to see different expressions on her face, for some apparent reason...

"Uh... Well, I was going to go there," Koinaru stammered, pointing to Sejou High. 'Why am I acting so stupid?! That's not the answer she's looking for!' Koinaru thought with ears turning red.

Koinaru wasn't sure he was just imagining that she was about to laugh, but there was that surprised look on her face again.

"Y-Yeah... Well, ja-ne! See you tomorrow at school whenever I see you!" Koinaru stammered again, walking as if his legs were blocks towards the high school.

"M-Matsu!" the girl stammered as she watched him go away.

He stopped in the middle of the road and she ran to and stopped where he was standing.

"Hmm?" Koinaru mumbled with a questioning look on his red face.

"I-I... Can I come with you?" the girl asked deliberately.

"Uh... Sure, whatever you want to do," Koinaru answered with confusion sweeping over his mind. Her creamy cappuccino-like eyes confuses him. She seems confused, too. 'Who is she, anyway? Why was she called "Freak Girl"?' Koinaru thought as he started walking to the school with the girl following him along the middle of the street. "Who are you anyway?" Koinaru asked as clearly as he can when he stopped after about two seconds of walking. He then turned around to meet her eyes again to listen to her response.

"My name's Mizuki Keimie. Um... What's yours?" the girl whose name is Keimie replied as she stopped, too.

"Oh, my name's Li Koinaru. It's nice to meet you, Keimie," Koinaru answered. They both smiled at each other and then there's that surprised expression on her face again.

BEEP! BEEP!

"GAAHHHH! Watch out!" Koinaru shouted as he leaped and grabbed hold of Keimie's waist when she froze in place. Fortunately, they both got to safety after Koinaru leaped with Keimie in his arms by whirling on the ground to the ledge of the sidewalk, that borders the road. Keimie and Koinaru were on the rough ground, embracing each other for their precious lives; breathing really hard in raspy breaths. Keimie could feel the heart beating in Koinaru's chest and Koinaru could feel her shaking and her comforting warmth. They were both totally surprised: One thing that Koinaru's surprised about was that she didn't even scream or cry like most girls do; she's one of those rare girls like Sakura; The things she's surprised about is the experience of almost getting run-overed, being saved by a charming and courageous boy, that proves him he's no coward, and that of being this close to him. 'I've almost gotten run-overed three times and now this?!' Koinaru thought with a sigh. She hugged him even tighter, closing her eyes--- she felt like sleeping right now; it is so like a dream to her.

"Daijobu desu ka?" Koinaru asked Keimie.

Keimie looked up at him in surprise on the ground. They were both hugging each other tightly and weren't noticing what they were doing those couple of minutes. It was the matter of having an experience of almost getting killed and having life considered precious. This time Koinaru had that kind of surprised look, that Keimie usually has. Koinaru's ears turned red as beets, fully grown and fresh from the ground. Then they cocked their heads toward a sound from high-heeled shoes walking to them a short distance away. Keimie, unexpectedly let go of Koinaru and stood up brushing herself off. She picked up her school bag that was somehow thrown onto the sidewalk she was on before she followed Koinaru and helped him up from his place on the rough ground. They were both pretty dirty from the paved ground. Koinaru gave her a lopsided grin and she lopsidedly grinned too. She looked red in the ears as well.

The lady front of Keimie took off her sunglasses and laughed to herself, "Hohohoho... You are so much like Li Syaoran! And you're not of course, but some connection between you and Syaoran is very strong. Some entrance to power inside you is getting closer. You twist things around even if you don't notice it... You'll figure it all out sooner or later."

'Huh?' Koinaru thought. Even Keimie was confused by this. Koinaru then took in her features to tell Syaoran and maybe Sakura about this. The lady was tall with long red hair nicely tied up in a ponytail, mature looking, simply beautiful, and very mysterious through out her serene red eyes with golden specks. She had on a sophisticated white suit with a pink shirt shown from the deep slit opening of the white coat, a white skirt down past her knees, and white high-heeled shoes. The lady smiled the whole time when he was observing her. She laughed again and held out her hand to shake hands in a friendly way. "Gomen nasai if that was all too sudden and scary... My name's Mizuki Kaho! I see that you've met my adoptive daughter, Keimie. What's your name?"

Koinaru looked down at Keimie and thought, 'Sugoi... I thought Mizuki-san was Keimie's mother at first. There's something special about both of them. I wonder what... I wonder if Sakura and Syaoran knows her... I never thought that Keimie was adopted... It's none of my business anyway.' Koinaru flushed and decided to speak or respond to the smiling Mizuki-san; he took the hand she offered and shook, releasing about three seconds later.

"His name's Li Koinaru, Kaho-chan! He saved mYY..." Keimie said with a smile, but got pinched on the arm by Koinaru. Then she frowned at Koinaru.

"Nandemonai! Heh heh hehhhhhh..." Koinaru said with a sweat-drop.

Mizuki Kaho smiled anyway and said, "It's alright. I could tell." Then she tweaked both Keimie's and Koinaru's noses, rubbing black stuff off of her fingers afterwards. She still smiled. Keimie and Koinaru sweat-dropped.

"Er... Gomen, demo... I have to go," Koinaru told Kaho.

"Oh! Of course. Here, give this to Li Syaoran for me, please... Ja-ne!" she said as she gave him the envelope. He then heard her say under her breath, "Our Card Mistress haven't written me for a long time..." She then smiled down at him and went off with a wave of a hand, saying good bye. Keimie went after her, but stopped when Koinaru went the other way.

"Koinaru-kun!" Keimie yelled out so Koinaru could hear her, since he was across the street. A sudden breeze of air played with her silky and dark red hair. Koinaru then turned around from his place across the street to look at her. He could see no cute freckles on her cheeks, since they're far away to see, but he noticed redness coming to her cheeks. Again, she looked oddly beautiful even if she's dirty from that whirl around the tarred road with him.

"Y-Yeah?" Koinaru stammered once again.

"A-Arigatou..." Keimie said with another shade of red on her cheeks. They both smiled at each other and Keimie waved her hand good-bye to him. Koinaru waved back and went back to his walking.
______________________________________________________________ ________________

"Syaoran! Souwong, Meilin, Tomoyo, wake up! Please, wake up!" Koinaru yelled as loud as he can. He even shouted in their ears, slapped their faces, and pulled their hair with his teeth, except Tomoyo's and Meilin's.

"Huh...?" Meilin mumbled slitting open her eyes. "Koinaru?"

"Meilin?!" Koinaru replied.

"AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! What happened?! What happened?! What happened?!" Meilin screamed as she jumped up in the air.

'I guess she's awake...' Koinaru thought to himself with a sweat drop.

"Ooooohhhhh... Stop that, Meilin..." Souwong hoarsely whispered.

"I need to video tape Sakura more often... Oh, and dresses..." Tomoyo started.

"Meilin..." Koinaru groaned, sweat-dropping at the fact that Meilin could wake them up with not much trouble and that he did. But Syaoran didn't give any sign of waking up. Koinaru went to Syaoran and slapped his face back and forth. It hurts him to do it because this is a really wise and good-hearted young man and the throne like person of the Li clan he's slapping right now. But he has a bad idea that Sakura's kidnapped.

"Can you just wait?!" Syaoran scowled.

Koinaru glared at him and looked around the room. 'Syaoran doesn't know what's going on now; he's not to his senses...' Koinaru thought to himself with a surprised expression. Syaoran looked really pale and cold. He looked dead, but still charming. Then Koinaru had an idea. He'll just talk what's true, or ask big questions.

Koinaru cleared his throat and finally asked purposely deliberate, loud, and clear, "Where's S-a-k-u-r-a? Do you know a woman named M-i-z-u-k-i K-a-h-o?"

There, Syaoran flew out of his seat. He banged on one of the desks in the class room, that was of last period's, cursed in forbidden Chinese, and barely cried because he failed to save Sakura. 'I guess he finally got to his senses...' Koinaru thought as he watched Syaoran doing this. Meilin watched him, too. Souwong and Tomoyo were looking down at their feet.

"What's with Mizuki-san?" Syaoran asked when he calmed down.

Koinaru went into his dirty bag, that was just new, and took out an envelope. He then gave it to Syaoran. "Here. She told me to give you this," Koinaru replied.

Syaoran looked surprised and opened the envelope. Inside was a picture and a letter. He then read the letter to himself before looking at the picture.

Dear Li Syaoran,

We were never in speaking terms ^_^, but to me you are a good friend. How are you doing anyway? I know about Sakura. There's an evil force out there that involves with Clow-san and two other creations he have made. You may already met them, but I hope you've met "him". There's a girl and a boy, that's for sure. Find him before Kamauin figures out about him. I've found Keimie at an orphanage. ^_^ Just take good care of Sakura at the best you can. I believe in you. Say hi to Meilin for me! (Syaoran: sweat-drop) Oh yeah, say hi to Keroberos, too ^_^. (Syaoran: @_@) Here's a picture of Keimie. She's the child that Clow-san made confidentially. She was considered a creation. There was another creation, but he was given to his mother's side of the family, your family. Surprising, yes. I might not make any sense, but when they are part of Kamauin and Famai's ways and the secret ultimate cards, that I believe you have most of them ^_^. Just telling you this. Don't worry about it. You'll figure it all out soon. Oh yeah! Don't tell anybody about this letter and don't show the picture to anybody, either. It could lead to something bad... Don't even show it to Sakura. You must understand. ^_^ Well, I guess that's it for now. Just telling you things for you are the main role of Kamauin's play. (Syaoran: ......) ^_^ Good-bye! And have a good time, where ever!!

Sincerely,
Mizuki Kaho


Syaoran's eyes widened at all of this and looked at the picture he was given. The girl named Keimie looked really pretty and looked as if she's missing something. But she was smiling in the picture. 'I wonder what it feels like to be like her and the other kid...' Syaoran thought to himself. 'Woah...'

"Hey, can I see that letter and picture? What is the picture of?" Koinaru and Meilin asked at the same time.

"Gomen ne, demo this is really confidential to anybody. Even to Sakura. It's between Mizuki-san and me," Syaoran said with glaring eyes.

Meilin and Koinaru looked at Syaoran with wide eyes. Meilin looked at Syaoran once again with softened eyes and walked to him and asked, "Then can you tell me one thing...?"

"Tell me what it is first," Syaoran said.

"Okay. Uh... Um... Er... Never mind. Everything that I want to ask you would probably all be confidential..." Meilin responded, letting out a sigh afterwards.

Syaoran smiled up at her when he sat down in a desk. "That's good Meilin. Mizuki-san also said hi to you. But the rest is not to be told to anybody, but me, for I am the main role of Kamauin's play..."

Meilin looked surprised at Syaoran's charming smile and saying and smiled back after a few seconds. Souwong nodded at this and Tomoyo smiled. Koinaru was scratching his head and also smiled.

"Koinaru? How did you meet up with Mizuki-san anyway?"
"Well, at first, I met this girl..." Koinaru started.

Tomoyo and Meilin giggled. Souwong was resting his head on his hands, looking interested. Syaoran blinked at him.

"It's not what you all think!" Koinaru said. Meilin just nodded and Tomoyo just smiled at him. Souwong hid a grin under his hand. Syaoran put his head on his hand, sweat-dropping. "Anyway... I was just walking here and I thought she was very mysterious... She's oddly kawaii, too, I got to admit that..."

There it goes again. Koinaru scowled at all of them, except Syaoran, because he looked serious.

"Her name was Keimie. I don't know, but there was this sort of connection between us. Don't ask..." Koinaru said as his face flushed. "But nothing happened but saying hi's and bye's... We were just making friends," Koinaru partially lied. Syaoran's brows were going deeper. He can tell that Syaoran's thinking while listening to him. But for some reason, Keimie seems important. Koinaru just has a feeling like that. Then he told everything about Kaho's conversation with him. It was oddly mysterious that Kaho knows that Koinaru knows about the whole card and Sakura situation. Syaoran just nodded and took it seriously.

"So you know this Mizuki-san?" Souwong asked Syaoran, but Meilin got there first.

"Hai! Me, Tomoyo-chan, Sakura-chan, and Syaoran-kun knew her long time ago! She's a really odd, mysterious, beautiful, and smart lady. She was even our teacher for a while!" Meilin said while Syaoran and Tomoyo nodded.

Souwong and Koinaru gagged. 'Weird...' they both thought at the same time. They know that if they asked any further questions, it will go on forever.

Syaoran got up and pounded his fist against his hand. "No more talking! Me and Koinaru better hurry and save Sakura!"

"Why me?" Koinaru asked, while Meilin and Souwong asked, "Why not us?"

"I'm going with you and Koinaru, Li-kun. I need more video taping of Sakura-chan and you. I got my mini-camcorder here anyway, so you wouldn't have to wait fo me to get ready," Tomoyo said.

All of the others, other than Tomoyo, sweat-dropped. 'So, invite your self, then...' Syaoran thought.

"Okay, Tomoyo and Koinaru, just stick behind me when we leave, unless I told you to do something else..."

Koinaru and Tomoyo nodded.

"Finally! Li-kun, come here. I have a fighting outfit for you! I carry this around all the time with me just in case... Hohohoho... The time finally came!" Tomoyo said as she pulled out a very long Chinese like costume. It's design is very like the one Syaoran wore when he was in fourth grade. The costume had white under clothing that goes under a long robe with long sleeves that are dark green. Dark green slippers went with the costume. There's a red, gold, orange, and light green dragon on the back of the robes that glittered; gold thread-made buttons on the collar down to the chest point; and to top the robes off, there's light green square-like maze designs on the rims of the sleeves and openings. The whole thing was made out of strong silk, including the white under clothes.

Meilin gasped at how beautiful it is when Tomoyo took it out of her locker in the class room. Souwong and Koinaru looked at Tomoyo in surprise. Syaoran sweat-dropped at first when she announced it but when he saw it, it was perfect and almost the same as the cultural ones for the elders at the Li clan. He fell off from his desk and went up to Tomoyo, brushing himself off from the dust on the classroom floor.

"A-Arigatou, Tomoyo..." Syaoran stammered when Tomoyo smiled at him, giving him the costume.

"You can keep it! I have ones for everyone here. Meilin and Souwong can wait," Tomoyo said. Then she pulled out another one for Koinaru.

"Sugoi! Arigatou, Dadouji-san!" Koinaru gleamed. His was a lighter green than Syaoran's. The design on the back was a pretty yin-yang with clouds on top of the symbol. The outer rims and openings have golden stripes as designs. He also has a pair of Chinese traditional shoes, that are the same color as his robes.

Both Syaoran and Koinaru tried them on from another room and came back in with them on. Meilin gasped again. Souwong was impressed. Both costumes fitted them perfectly and suited them well.

"Again, arigatou, Tomoyo," Syaoran said with a smile. Koinaru nodded. He must've grown or something, because now he's three inches shorter than Tomoyo. That means four inches shorter than Sakura. He used to be shorter than that.

"We're going to go now..." Syaoran said to Tomoyo and Koinaru, while Meilin and Souwong sweat-dropped. 'Well, this time, I guess I'll stay home and fix dinner for them...' Meilin thought.

When they all left the school, Meilin and Souwong went homewards and Syaoran, Tomoyo, and Koinaru went the other way. Syaoran then thought, 'Somehow, I just know where she is...'
________________________________________________________________ ______________

"Kamauin!" Sakura yelled on spite of her lungs when she woke up from an obvious sleeping spell that didn't really last very long. 'Not this again... Dark and smelly... Cold and gloomy... It's terrible!' Sakura thought as tears fell down her cheeks. Her head felt dizzy with all of the gloominess around her. Then she remembered that light was in her. She heard that from someone before... Before when she met Syaoran again... Before when she was in the fourth grade. She forgotten all of fourth grade, fifth grade, and all of the other grades to now, ninth grade. Funny, how you count years of life with school levels that last about a year each. This card that caused this to her, being lost and hurt, was definitely powerful. Sakura remembered that dream she had for two weeks very clearly. But she doesn't have the cards with her. 'That is different... This magic is inside my heart and I know that everything's going to be fine...' Sakura thought to herself again. All of these thoughts made her smile.

Sakura then decided to look at herself and try to focus where she was. She looked down to her feet, even though she can't see them. Yet, she could feel that she has on her uniform without the coat. Her hands were tied up on each side of a cold brick wall with lots of rope on to big sturdy made hooks, and her feet were tied and locked in chains to the wall she is hanging from now. There were no socks or shoes on her feet and no coat to keep her warm. 'They attempt to take off my coat... I can see that. They want to torture me from the coldness of this room... A-And they attempt to take off my socks and shoes...? Hoeee!" Sakura thought as she helplessly wriggled in the chains and ropes that tied her onto the wall.

"Sakura?" said a squeaky voice.

"Hoe?"

"Sakura-chan?!" it said again with more of an Osaka accent.

"Kero-chan?"

"Sakura! You're cold!" Kero said as he touched her nose.

"How'd you get in here?!" Sakura asked as more tears fell down her cheeks. She was so happy and tired.

"I was worried that ya' haven't come home for approximately five hours after your school supposed to end... You're lucky your big brother and father ain't home yet. I've attempted to write a note and it was hard! I put down that you were at Tomoyo's house doing a school project that is due tomorrow... Hehehehehe... Hohoho... I'm so good!Well, anyway, I went to your ultimate card, 'The Location' with Yue's help. To locate where you were at. It worked! 'The Location' gave us sense of direction to this place..."

"Yue?" Sakura interrupted.

"Yeah, and..." Kero went on.

"Hmm..." Sakura interrupted again.

"Hai! Hai! Hai! Hai! Then we just walked here. Me and Yue. Good thing it's dark out. We could of used the other ultimate, 'The Transport,' but 'The Location' took too much out of Yue. There couldn't be just two weak guys. There should be at least 50/50. Besides, it isn't that far away. He's right at the entrance! Yue! Come on! Get in here!" Kero said as he flew around the room.

"What's wrong, Kero-chan?" Sakura asked. Sakura can feel a faint presence, but she just ignored it.

"Uh-oh..." Kero replied.

Suddenly, a torch lit up the hallway to the entrance of the room she's in right now. Now she knows that her sense was right and that she's in a basement; probably under a fairly big sized house or other sort of building.

Sakura and Kero froze in place. 'Where the heck is Yue?' Kero thought with a worried expression. Then Yue walked in with torch in hand.
"Aieeeeee! Your sense is almost equal to Kamauin's, so I thought it was him!" Kero said to Yue directly. Sakura sweat-dropped, closing her eyes in relief.

"Keroberos, Card Mistress, Kamauin's and Famai's presense' is near. So is Clow's direct descendant's, Dadouji-san's, and some little boy's. I was looking out there for a while when Keroberos was going here. I'm sure you would have sensed those things, but when you lose your memory you almost lose all. Gomen nasai..." Yue said with his usual bland expression, yet, he's caring behind those cold icy blue eyes.

"Syaoran-kun?!" Sakura gasped.

Kero turned into his true form as Keroberos, the beast guardian of the Clow book's seal. He bit off the ropes that winded her hands and wrists to the wall; then he bit the chains off of Sakura's ankles and feet. She was surprised by Keroberos' strength--- strength of his teeth.

"Well, you wouldn't want to see Yue bite off those things, do you Sakura?" Keroberos said smiling in a cat-like grin--- for he was like one. (Author's Note: ^_^)

"Hmph," Yue mumbled.

Sakura stretched her arms and back, from all those cramps from hanging on a wall so long. She was glad that she lived that long through. After that thought and the stretching, she went to Yue and Keroberos and hugged them around their necks. They turned out to be very surprised. Sakura wiped tears off her cheeks with her shirt sleeve when she let them go.

"I love you both... It would of been better with my memory, though..." Sakura said.

With no expectation, Famai and Kamauin walked in with another lit torch. Where's the flash lights? Sakura decided not to ask that... When they came in the small room where Sakura was held hostage, she looked at them to her meanest. Kamauin looked at her in surprise as Sakura walked up to him. Sakura made a fist so fierce, without anybody noticing, and punched Kamauin's nose. He stepped backwards and almost fell. A bruise was already swelling up on his nose, blood was spurt out a lot, and his nose was broken. Syaoran, followed by Koinaru and the lens of a camcorder in Tomoyo's hand, walked in. Then the shocked Famai got punched and tripped at the same time out of nowhere. That was where Sakura got it from.

"Syaoran-kun! Koinaru-kun! Tomoyo-chan!" Sakura gleamed happily with softened eyes and smile.

Syaoran grasped her into an embrace of arms around her waist. Sakura then hugged back with tears running over her cheeks again. He brushed her hair with one hand, supporting her back with the other. They were both breathing hard from the happiness of seeing each other again after she have been kidnapped. Sakura rubbed her nose against Syaoran's costume's silk. It felt so great to be in his arms...

Koinaru and Tomoyo smiled at this lovely moment, forgetting about Kamauin and Famai. Then Keroberos and Yue came into the scene. Koinaru gasped at their appearances.

"Two Chinese gaki?" Keroberos asked Yue.

Yue shrugged in reply and Sakura let go of Syaoran to give Keroberos a death glare.

"Hey!" Kamauin shouted, bringing attention to him.

Syaoran went up to him and they both glared at each other deadly. Sakura walked behind Syaoran and glared with him. Kamauin looked at both of them in surprise. Both him and her have power under their eyes. Their eyes were the beautifullest he'd ever seen.

"Alright, alright..." Kamauin snickered, waving his hands in reply to the glares he's given. He pulled Sakura's hand in an unnoticeable speed and kissed it elegantly. Yet, Sakura shivered from it.

"Daisuki, (Author's note: I love you) Sakura... But why this coward?" Kamauin said with a little hesitation.

"Baka..." Koinaru said with a scowl.

Then there's that freezing spell again that Famai used before in that class room. Everybody froze, except Syaoran and Sakura. Syaoran went out of the way of the freezing lazor-like magic, for he could see it now in the dimness of the room. Sakura was backed into Kamauin's arms and she tried to wriggle her way through, but failed to do so.

"That's enough, Famai... Well, I guess we'd be going now... Ja-ne!" Kamauin said with an evil grin. Famai ran and rested his arm on Kamauin's shoulder. Syaoran leaped before Kamauin, Sakura, and Famai could disappear.

Sakura yelled in spite of more tears running down her cheeks, "SYYAAAOOORAAAAANNN!"