Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 11 ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey!--- Chapter 11

Disclaimer~ Hehehe Yeah... You know!! CLAMP's wonderful ideas and etc. belongs to CLAMP!!

Author's note~ Story written by~ blue_tuna27 ^_~ Konnonnichiwa!! Hey hey hoo! Here's the next chapter, but (you must read this!! Please ;_;) I'm not going to write for a long time... But I will whenever I get another vacation... O_o Yeah... I know... High school and I picked hard classes... I mean really hard... So I don't get much time of freedom! ;_; But please, don't give up reading this ficcie! It's almost to it's finish, too, I think... Yeah.. ^_^ Well, here goes!! Please read the whole thing, and review, if you want, when you're done! Oh yeah! And thank you to those people who R&R'd this fic! *sniff sniff* Also, gomen nasai--- for doing a very bad job on the last chapter... That's what happens when I'm in a rush... Anywayz, go on ahead to my fic--- Hong Kong Fooey! ^_^
___________________________________________________________________ ___________

Chapter 11
At the dinner table, Touya looked at both Famai and Sakura , from right to left of the table, with a grim expression on his face. Sakura didn't talk and kept on staring at her bowl of soup during the whole dinner. She wasn't hungry, since she ate a whole bunch from the picnic. Famai just looked at Sakura the whole time with a surprised facial expression. 'I didn't know that Sakura's last name was Kinomoto and Touya's sibling!' Famai had thought without noticing Touya looking at him and Sakura oddly. He just liked Touya because he's one of those good guys to talk with and also different from other guys. Since his older brother, Kamauin, that was born a few hours before him, is too set on.

"Uh... Okay..." Touya started.

Touya then started talking about Famai while he finally looked up at him, but Sakura didn't listen one bit.

"As you can see, Famai is going to school tomorrow with you! Because Yuki said that the Chinese gaki is here!" Touya said loudly in Sakura's left ear, interrupting her from her other zone she was in during the dinner.

Famai looked startled as he looked at Sakura.

Sakura finally looked up and saw warmness in Famai's cool blue eyes. Before, in her dream she had recently, he was a ruthless hearted man, who didn't care one bit, that is most likely colder than Kamauin himself. But right now, Famai looked sad as if he actually cared.

"Daijoubu desu ka?" Sakura spurted out to Famai.

"Huh?" Famai gasped.

Sakura blushed and faked a smile at Famai and Touya, and excused herself upstairs, after sneaking some chocolate cake next to her bowl of soup, while they talked to each other.

Touya shook his head and murmured silently to Famai, "She's getting weirder everyday..."

Sakura got her self all ready for bed as she heard Famai going out of her house down below. After taking a shower, drying her self up, putting on her warm, silky, pink pajamas, and brushed her hair dry, she looked for Kero.

Kero went out of his hiding place and asked for food. Sakura pointed to the piece of cake on her desk top.

"Wahh! Arigatou!" Kero said with glee.

Sakura smiled and plopped down on her bed. But then she thought of a tangle of things. 'This weekend have went too long... And I already got this much cards! Tomorrow's school... Famai's going there, being my so-called chaperone... That means Kamauin's going to school, too, in which that could be a possibility. Oh no! Syaoran-kun! Koinaru-kun! He's a little guy now, while Koinaru's a big guy... In a way that's funny... I wonder...' Sakura thought deeply, yet it helped making her asleep. After a few minutes, while Kero ate the piece of cake she brought for him happily, her eyes finally closed.
_______________________________________________________________ ________________

"Want the rest of the Clow Cards? I'll give them to you... Not! As if I have them anyway... We need our Clow mistress," said a voice like Sakura's, but more immature in a way.

All was dark, and Sakura couldn't see anything but blackness in front and around her. She couldn't even see her self. Her eyes started to hurt from seeing everything black in her vision, so she decided to close her eyes from the blinding darkness. She huddled into a ball on the cool hard ground beneath her pajamas. Tears started to form, even though her eyes are closed shut, not from sadness, but her eyes are not used to such darkness.

"You shouldn't of said anything like that. The Clow cards are a part of her," said another voice like Sakura's, but older and more wiser.

"Hai! It's part of her! And she is us!" said a cute voice like Sakura's, but younger.

"It's just that the tenth ultimate have taken memory away! Stupid ultimate!" said the immature one.

"Iie! She was just scared and confused from being released from the black sheep of the Li clan!" said the oldest one.

'Why do they have almost the same voice as me? Who are they? And what are they talking about?' Sakura thought, still in the same position she was in before.

"Hmm... She's here..." said a cold voice, yet once again like Sakura's.

"Sugoi! I want to see her anyway!" said the cute and youngest voice .

"She is still gaining power after 'The Memory' had gotten her... Hmm..." said the oldest voice.

Sakura's ears pricked at each voice that talked. 'There are four of them...' Sakura thought.

"Think, Sakura-san... Think of 'The Light' card... Then you'll get that card. But think hard," said the oldest one.

"Then if you think of that one, think of all the others, too. Remember them, but don't remember how you've caught them. That would be too much for you and, anyway, it wouldn't be healthy for you, that is if use lot more power than you should now. You will have to wait until you catch all the ultimates..." said the immature one.

"We have faith in you, really... I assume, that you don't even know who we are... Anywise, get 'The Light' card out of your mind, right now. Do the same to the others, then you will get them..." explained the cold one.

Sakura nodded, even though she can't see them, but she could hear them perfectly. She could feel the darkness above her closed eye lids. Then 'The Light' came to her mind. "Light! I command you to come to me as I say from the love of the inner core of my heart and the heart of Earth! Release!" Then 'The Light' came as she wished.

"Hai... You did great! Now, think of all the other Clow cards... And you'll receive them at your wish in command..." said the oldest one.

"Don't open your eyes now! We'll help you..." said the youngest one.

Then perfectly together, the whole group of voices, including Sakura's her self, commanded, "Windy, Move, Mist, Wave, Watery, Loop, Voice, Lock, Twin, Little, Time, Jump, Glow, Thunder, Through, Cloud, Song, Snow, Float, Sleep, Firey, Shot, Shield, Fight, Erase, Sand, Return, Dark, Create, Rain, Change, Bubble, Arrow, and Big come to us! Come to your rightful owner, Clow mistress Sakura! Clow cards! Release!"

Still with closed eyes, Sakura felt all the different Clow cards' magics surrounding her in swirls. It seems as if all the cards were found from their loss and happy being found by their owner. Sakura smiled blithely as she felt light sweeping over her and as well as streams of different colors representing the Clow cards' magic enveloping. Part of her, that she has been missing, is back, but she still felt something missing in her heart...
______________________________________________________________ ________________

A warm hand touched her forehead. She felt stiff all over. The big, warm hand went to pat her cheek and went off afterwards.

Her eyes fluttered open a little and saw streams of sun light shining all over her room. It felt like noon. Kero was right beside her, paralyzed in a stuffed animal form. At her bed room door, there stood a tall figure. She figured it was her brother when her eyes focused more.

"O-Oni-chan?" Sakura whispered out hoarsely.

"Huh? You're awake!" Touya said in surprise. There were also tears in his eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Sakura asked worriedly. She then sat up as Touya came over and took her in his arms. "What's wrong?"

"Kajou... You were asleep for about two and a half weeks," Touya replied.

"Nani?!" Sakura screamed. Touya let go of her and rubbed his eyes with his arm.

Then her father came in and hugged her very tightly and kissed her forehead. She never seen her father cry before.

"This was what happened to your mother at the hospital... But you slept with no sickness at all for two and a half weeks..." her father explained sadly.

"I-I can't believe it!" Sakura gasped as she hugged her father back.

"The doctors couldn't find anything wrong with you. You never woke up, anyway," Touya said with an angry tone to his voice.

Sakura then asked, "What about all the home work? My friends?" 'I got to go call Tomoyo!' She thought without saying it out loud.

"Only Tomoyo called and came to see how you were..." Touya replied, obviously hiding something.

"The teachers understand... They'll send you a private tutor..." Fujitaka said with a smile.

Sakura stood up right away and her stomach growled. She noticed that she didn't gone any thinner, but she didn't care. Pale, too, but at least she didn't feel hollow. 'I thought I would look like a dead corpse being asleep that long...' Sakura thought.

"Let's have a big dinner tonight! Can you wait then? Touya, invite your friends over, too. I'd like to see them. You too, Sakura," Fujitaka said with a full voice in a happy note.

"Really?! Sugoi!" Sakura gleamed. It was a Wednesday, a school day, but it didn't matter.

"Daijoubu desu ka? Do you need any help?" Touya asked after a few minutes, when her father left for the college he usually works at to pick up something.

"Hai, watashi daijobu desu wa..." Sakura said with a smile. It's funny for her to see Touya caring for her when he usually annoys her. After that thought, she ushered Touya out of her room and pulled out the clothes she want to wear.

Kero also cried after he dropped down on the floor. He then got up and flew to Sakura to hug her arm. Sakura pulled him off and hugged him to her chest.

"I had the weirdest dream ever!" Sakura started as she released Kero.

"Hmm... Really?" Kero asked.

"Hai, really!" Sakura said as she pulled off her shirt. Without feeling it, all the Clow cards she thought of from the dream, fell to the ground. She couldn't believe this is happening. Right away, Sakura put on a light yellow shirt over herself, as well as changing her pajama pants to a white skirt that blossoms over her hips down to her knees.

"Nani?!" Kero gasped as Sakura picked the Clow cards up. "I guess we need to talk for a long time...

"When ever your brother walks into this room he eats a plate of cookies. He doesn't ever notice that I ate most of them. That's how sad he was... Coming into your room a lot of times, including feeding me... I told you my story, now, tell me yours, beginning at the part where you left all of the sudden for two days..."

Sakura told him everything that happened during the weekend, even the parts with Syaoran alone with her. Kero looked really interested through the whole story. After she was done, Kero stomped on the floor.

"Stupid Chinese gaki!" Kero shouted.

"Shh!" Sakura exclaimed.

"Your dreams are even more interesting, especially the one you just had for two and a half weeks... Well, You got rest of the Clow cards back!"

"I think I know who were the voices... They all have almost the same voice as me... I think they were the four ultimates that I have gotten yesterday! I mean... That day at the mountain park..."

"That does make sense!" Kero responded back.

"Hai! I think the oldest and the maturest voice was 'The Old'; the cutest and the youngest of them all belonged to 'The Young'; the sort of cold voice belonged to 'The Transport'; and the immature voice belonged to 'The Location'. It does make sense, plus, I can feel their power and magic when that matches each of their voices..."

"Sugoi, they were right, even though you haven't much a memory, that was taken by a scared ultimate, that was stolen and released by some baka..."

"I know, Kero-chan... I'm gaining much more power... I could feel it," Sakura said, interrupting Kero's babbling. Then Sakura sat on the floor in a position of hugging her knees as her chin rested on top of them. She also blushed.

"What is it?" Kero asked, puzzled by Sakura's reaction.

"If I forgot who Syaoran-kun is, how can it be, that I had this feeling right when I see his eyes, that I love him right there? I mean... Around three weeks ago... I had this feeling, but it always gave me strength," Sakura said hesitantly.

Kero nodded and replied, "It's not Clow magic, Sakura... It's the magic you have had inside your heart, that you've always had and will have, no matter what happens..."

Sakura hugged Kero again to her cheek and had tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong?" Kero asked.

"That was beautiful!" Sakura replied as her nose sniffed.

Kero sweat-dropped. Patting Sakura's head, he then said, "Anyway, I need to tell you something really important. It's my other part of my story..."

Brinng... Brinng... Brinng...

Sakura then let go of Kero and ran down stairs to get the phone.

"Moshi moshi!" Sakura gleamed at the phone right after she picked it up from the table top where there's a picture of her mother..

"Moshi moshi, Sakura-chan! You're okay! I'll be there right away!" Tomoyo gleamed on the other side of the line.

Then the phone on that line hanged up. Sakura sweat-dropped and murmured, "That was fast..."

After a few minutes, she looked at the clock above her, which read 1:16, Sakura exclaimed, "Nani?! I thought it was a school day, today!"

"It's a day off for your school..." Touya answered as he put the chicken in the oven. "I'm starting the dinner while otou-san is at the university. You relax..."

"Didn't I have enough relaxation... I..." Sakura responded with a smile on her lips while her hands were on her hips. But she was interrupted by a door bell, so she stood up straight and walked towards the door. "That must be Tomoyo-chan..." She then opened the door and, unexpectedly, she's in someone's arms. It's nobody like Tomoyo.

As in matter of fact, Tomoyo stood behind this tall person with Sakura in his arms, at the door. Touya gagged. It was Syaoran.

"H-How did you turn back?" Sakura whispered lightly so Touya couldn't hear.

"Long story, but I'll tell you later..." Syaoran replied.

"Hey! Get your hands off her, you Chinese gaki!" Touya shouted from the kitchen.

Syaoran let go of Sakura and they both blushed.

"How old are you, anyway?" Touya asked Syaoran with a grim expression on his face.

"Fifteen..." Syaoran replied grimly as Touya. 'Sakura's fourteen, so what?' Syaoran thought wondering.

"Hmm... You're pretty good at growing..." Touya said in a sort-of-compliment way; apparently, Syaoran's three inches shorter than Touya. Sakura sweat-dropped while Tomoyo giggled as Syaoran and Touya glared at each other.

"Konnichiwa, Touya-san!" Tomoyo greeted as she fully went in through the door. She didn't want Sakura to be embarrassed from her big brother's reactions to guests of the Kinomoto residence.

"Huh? Oh, konnichiwa, Dadouiji-san..." Touya greeted back.

"Okay, let's go to my room, shall we?" Sakura started when she pulled Syaoran along.

Touya gagged again; worse this time.

"Oni-chan! I have Tomoyo with me!" Sakura exclaimed as she glared at him while she went up the stairs, with Syaoran's hand in hers and Tomoyo's in Sakura's other hand.

"Over protective big brother... You're lucky, Sakura-chan!" Tomoyo exclaimed with a hint of humor in her voice.

Syaoran smirked. Sakura turned dot-eyed while she let go of their hands and opened the door to her bed room.

"So! Tell me everything while I was asleep," Sakura commanded as she sat down on the floor with her legs and feet covered by her skirt. Tomoyo sat down on Sakura's bed and Syaoran sat across from Sakura in a proper way people usually sit in a home of another person's house, putting his legs and feet beneath himself like Sakura did.

"Tomoyo found an ultimate right next to her painting in her studio... It's a painting of you..." Syaoran started as he looked at Tomoyo encouragingly.

"Hai! It's 'The Normal'... That's what it's called..." Tomoyo explained shortly. All of the sudden, Kero appeared right in her face.

"Kero-chan, shut the door please?" Sakura asked politely.

"Hmph! Me do things while you guys talk interesting things!" Kero responded as he shut the door Sakura was pointing to.

"We won't leave you out!" Sakura said with a smile. She then patted her shoulder for Kero to perch up there. When he did, Syaoran and Kero glared at each other like Touya did to him.

"Okay, okay... I'll explain then! I found the card when you were asleep for three days that time. I touched it and I didn't feel any burn that Koinaru and Syaoran talked about... It also followed me around after I've found it. Li-kun said it's because I have no magic present inside me, yet, you're part of my heart...

"Souwong-kun only had a little magic ability in him self, but not enough to use that card, because it's an ultimate, of course, and it's very useful for the problems with Syaoran-kun and Koinaru-kun! Since it's an ultimate, it would take lot of power out of you. Syaoran-kun has the most out of the group, while you were asleep, so he used the ultimate on Koinaru-kun, first... Koinaru-kun turned back to his normal self," Tomoyo explained, but paused after the part where she said Koinaru's name. Sakura and Syaoran were clueless. Tomoyo looked at them both, then continued on, "Oh... Gomen ne! I was lost. Ah heh heh hoh hoh hoh hohhh! Okay, for a few, days after the mountain park weekend, Syaoran didn't went to school. Meirin-chan and Souwong-kun told fake reports for Syaoran-kun at school. Syaoran-kun decided to stay home because of his little form. While he did that he taught a lot to Koinaru-kun! Kawaii ne! Anyway, he decided that Koinaru-kun should go to school at the Tomoeda school we have went for a long tie... But Koinaru-kun didn't want to go until you, well, wake up. We agreed, we understood, but me, Meirin-chan, and Souwong-kun had to go to school because it would of been to suspicious.

"Okay, so a week after those days of boredom, Syaoran-kun changed in to him self with 'The Normal' card, which was three days ago... He had to regain his power to the fullest after he changed Koinaru-kun back to him self, so he could change him self to normal, too, which is why it took a week for him to do so...

"Then, you're awake! I'm so happy!" Tomoyo exclaimed after her long explanation.

Sakura smiled and her face looked dazed in a swirly eyed facial expression, from all the information, that Tomoyo said hastily. Syaoran almost slept on his hand in a crouched position.

"Sakura-chan, can you tell us your story?" Tomoyo asked as Syaoran nodded his head in unison.

"Well, when I just went to sleep... I had this exotic dream! Then when it ended, I woke up. It didn't seem long either..." Sakura started, without noticing that she was looking at Syaoran's eyes the whole time. But then she just noticed that Syaoran blushed most of the time. Tomoyo giggled when Sakura looked down from Syaoran's handsome fiery amber-brown eyes. Then she started explaining her dream with highly detail. After she was done, she let out a puff of air. "Anyway, why didn't Meirin-chan, Souwong-kun, and Koinaru-kun come? I miss them already, even though it just felt like as if just one night have gone by..."

"Hmm... I just came along and saw Tomoyo, so I decided to talk to her and..." Syaoran started, but Tomoyo interrupted him.

"Iie! Li-kun walked here by his own free will! I just came at the same time... Actually, he didn't want me to tell you this when you're awake, but... Please, Syaoran-kun, please!" Tomoyo said hastily.

"Hmm..." Syaoran said as he wondered off to a different zone.

"I'll take that as an "okay"! Sakura-chan, he actually came every day after school... Even when he was a little guy. Meirin-chan came with him all the time, so Touya won't pester them around... And, of course, I came, too, but at different times. Souwong-kun just stayed at Li-kun's place and kept watch. Ohohohoh! I think he's afraid of your big brother," Tomoyo explained.

Sakura's emerald green eyes softened and were getting watery from thinking how much her friends really cared for her. Then, unexpectedly, Sakura hugged the zoned out Syaoran around his waist across the floor from where she sat, to him. Then Tomoyo came to them and hugged them both after Syaoran got confused and blushed to beet red.

"Ohhh! I love you both!" Tomoyo gleamed.

Syaoran looked surprised by being surrounded by two of the girls' arms. Sakura giggled and choked on some tears, that fell down her face, while Kero hung onto her shirt.

"Sakura! Ahh!" Kero yelled.

"Shh!" Sakura exclaimed as she turned to hug Tomoyo back.

When she did so, Kero jumped off and turned out to be flat on Syaoran's stomach. Syaoran then pulled him off and smiled awkwardly at him.

"I missed you, too, Kero... Seriously..." Syaoran said as he put Kero on Sakura's desk top. After he got Kero turned around, not facing Syaoran himself, Syaoran then flicked Kero's tail. In a fast movement, Kero responded back with a bite on Syaoran's forefinger. Before Syaoran could shout from the pain, hastily, Sakura went in very close to him and closed his mouth with her hand. Kero laughed evilly up at him and gave Syaoran a dirty look afterwards. Tomoyo shook her head and went to Sakura's bed to sit and watch the scene before her. Tomoyo hid a smile underneath her hand, but no one seem to notice. Kero didn't notice anything between Sakura and Syaoran, even though he's getting impatient of what ever is going on. Syaoran was right there, right next to the desk, with Sakura's hand on his mouth. Sakura's nose barely touched Syaoran's chest, while his chin touched Sakura's hair, while their feet barely touched each other by an inch. His own fiery amber-brown eyes gazed down at Sakura's emerald green ones, while is forefinger bled after Kero let go when Sakura covered his mouth. Syaoran's other hand, that didn't get bit, touched Sakura's hand and pulled it gently off his mouth. Sakura just gazed at his eyes, as if she's stuck on the spot. He then started moving his head downwards to hers to have his mouth leveled with hers. Unexpectedly, Sakura, herself closed her eyes, waiting for her love to cease his lips to hers. 'Like that dream I had once before...' Sakura thought while she could feel Syaoran's mouth breath apart from her own.

"Sakura... Nani?!" Touya exclaimed while he barged in to Sakura's room.

"Kinomoto-san! Hohohohoh... It's nothing what you're thinking of... We're playing a game that's all... A guessing game where you have to whisper in each other's ears!" Tomoyo said with all the causality she got.

Stuck, Syaoran and Sakura blushed to crimson. Touya looked at Sakura's hand in the air by her ear, in which Syaoran is holding right now.

"Hmph... Whatever..." Touya responded with a scowled look on his face. "Well, anyway, our otou-san wanted you two to join us for dinner... You don't have to, if you don't want to, Chinese gaki."

"Oni-chan! My friends, Tomoyo-chan and SYAORAN-KUN will join us for dinner..." Sakura said after she saw Tomoyo nodding her head while Syaoran glared at Touya. 'I take that as a yes...' Sakura thought with sarcasm when she looked at Syaoran's scowled look on his face.

Touya smirked, but his eyes softened when he saw something mixed together in his sister's ethereal like emerald green eyes. Both sorrow and confusion was shown, but hard to see. 'It looks as if she's missing a whole lot of her life...' Touya thought with a confused look.

Out of twilight zone, Sakura waved a hand in front of his eyes.

"Nani?" Touya started.

"You've been standing like that for about a minute..." Sakura replied.

"Oh... Well... Otou-san is here!" Touya said hastily when he heard the door down below open and got closed shut. Looking away from Sakura's eyes, he went out, closing the bed room door shut behind him.

"Weird..." Sakura stated.

Syaoran still blushed and had his sitting position straight next to Tomoyo. Tomoyo giggled as Sakura turned her head to look at something interesting, but it's just a math book, so she wouldn't meet Syaoran's face.

"Anyway, did you see Famai and Kamauin at school?" Sakura asked without meeting Syaoran's eyes.

"Iie, not at all... Doushite?!" Tomoyo replied.

"My brother wanted Famai to walk with me to school that night..." Sakura responded as she looked down at her feet.

Syaoran gagged forward.

"Really?" Tomoyo said with no expression.

Sakura smiled and waved her hands. "If they go to our school, so what? It doesn't matter... Just act yourselves, okay?" Sakura said with an awkward smile.

Syaoran crossed his arms and looked up at Sakura with an odd look. Tomoyo elbowed Syaoran to tell him to go by Sakura's ways. In a way, she's right. Afterwards, they both nodded and stood up to follow Sakura down stairs.

"What about the others, Syaoran-kun? Oh... Yukito-san is here. Famai and Kamauin?!" Sakura gasped.

Syaoran hugged Sakura from the behind, around her waist, to get her back. Tomoyo also took Sakura back by her arm. Kamauin and Famai knows that they're here. What is odd is that Yukito looked sick and he's turning blue. When the trio stood at the spot, Sakura's father noticed them from the kitchen. Syaoran and Tomoyo let go of Sakura right away, because it would look suspicious to her father. Then Fujitaka smiled and led them to the dinner table. After he did so, he went back to the kitchen. Without looking at Kamauin and Famai, Sakura ran to the table to Yuki.

"Yukito-san, come with me. You look sick," Sakura started right away as she pulled Yuki up out of his chair. Everyone else looked at Sakura cluelessly, except Touya, who stood up with a worried expression on his face while Famai and Kamauin just looked at Yuki with no facial expressions what so ever. So to Sakura's relief, it means that they don't know that Yuki is actually the human form, that hides Yue.

Sakura smiled and calmly said, "It's alright. I'll take care of him." Unexpectedly, Yuki nodded.

Touya nodded back and sat back down on his chair.

Then Sakura took him by putting one arm around his waist and his arm over her right shoulder. Tomoyo did the same to the other side of Yuki. Syaoran opened the bath room door for them upstairs.

In bursting light as they touched the front point of the bathroom. Syaoran pushed Yuki into the bathroom right away, on the toilet seat and closed the door immediately. Expected, Yuki changed into Yue, while Yuki sat on the covered toilet seat. Sakura bend her back forward to hug Yue to her chest, while her arms supported his head. Syaoran and Tomoyo looked at her oddly. 'Nani? Why is Sakura holding Yue like that? She remembers Yue? Or... Yuki? Some of her memory came back, but she still doesn't know her past with Tomoyo... And me... The ultimates! It makes sense! They're getting to more levels of having some of her memory back!' Syaoran thought with a smile, that made his eyes soften. Tomoyo then looked at him and smiled, too, for she knew why Syaoran's smiling.

"Clow mistress, those two..." Yue started. He didn't look sick anymore. So Sakura let him go. Yue looked surprised, but then he went serious as usual. 'She lost her memory, but remembered me? She's gaining more power by those ultimates... ' Yue thought.

"Don't worry about them! They're nothing compared to us!" Sakura said with confidence.

Yue turned his head to Syaoran with his icy blue eyes piercing Syaoran's own fiery amber-brown eyes. Syaoran then frowned.

"Take care of our Clow mistress... You're the one of all Hong Kong's descendents of Clow Reed..." Yue said in a serious tone.

Sakura blushed a little and looked at Syaoran. he was worse. Syaoran nodded his beet red head with unison. Tomoyo giggled once again. Then Yue looked at Tomoyo and said, "Our Clow mistress also needs you, for you are her best friend..."

Tomoyo blushed a little and nodded, calmer than Syaoran is. lastly, Yue looked at Sakura and changed back to Yuki on the toilet seat.

"Huh? Oh... I feel much better. Arigatou, Sakura-san, Tomoyo-san, Syaoran-san," Yuki said as he stood up to open the door. They all nodded in reply and went down stairs after him.

"Daijoubu desu ka?" Touya asked as Yuki sat down on his chair he, had sat down on before.

"Hai, daijoubu desu wa!" Yuki replied with a smile.

"Nani?!" Sakura gasped with dotted eyes. "It's already 9:00 p.m.?!"

Then Syaoran pulled her arm to get her back. For some reason, nobody noticed Syaoran doing this a lot.

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about... Your long sleep is normal. It's the time that isn't... Time has gone by really fast by sorcery... And you know by who. I think Yue knows that, too... Tomoyo doesn't know and it's better if a person with no magic ability knows this. The reason why I didn't sleep as much as you is because of Meirin... Even Souwong and Koinaru had to be used to the time. But I guess your brother and father didn't try hard enough to wake you up... Afterall, you do have lot of power. And, plus, that dream took the whole time of your sleep, like you have said... That stuffed animal knows, but I guess he didn't tell you yet... Souwong told me that he called our house. Yeah..." Syaoran explained clearly in her ear as Tomoyo went to the table.

Sakura turned around, getting her arm out of Syaoran's grip. She smiled and said , "Well, now I know... I had a wonder why about my sleep and dream, that seemed pretty short taking two and a half weeks."

Syaoran smiled warmly and looked towards the dinner table. The guests were leaving already. Kamauin caught Syaoran's eye and he smiled an evil grin. Then Fujitaka walked up to them.

"You haven't eat anything at all this while. time has gone by fast... Since Touya's friends are leaving, you guys get to have your dinner," Fujitaka nicely offered.

They all nodded their heads while Touya went to clean up the table. Tomoyo and Syaoran decided to help while Sakura and her father talked to eachother. Touya and the two remaining guests wanted Sakura and her father to rest.
_________________________________________________________________ _____________

After the dinner that ended around 11:00 p.m., Syaoran and Tomoyo were heading out the door after saying thankyous to Fujitaka and Touya.

"Sakura-chan, I'm so glad that you're okay... Call me anytime, okay?" Tomoyo said to Sakura.

"Hai, of course, Tomoyo-chan! Oyasumi nasai!" Sakura replied with a full smile.

"Oyasumi nasai, Sakura-chan," Tomoyo said as she went into her body guards' luxurious vehicle.

At the porch, Sakura stared up at the moon light while Touya and Syaoran had their last glaring routine. Finally, after a few minutes, Syaoran went out the door to Sakura. "It's beautiful, isn't it?" Sakura asked as she stared up at the night sky. Syaoran nodded, even though Sakura wasn't looking.

"So...? You're going or not?" Sakura asked with a giggle.

Syaoran blushed a little and pulled her towards him without anybody watching; especially Touya.

"Nani?" Sakura started quietly.

"It's my turn now..." Syaoran said warmly, yet in a strangely calm way he never used before.

"And what is that?" Sakura asked cluelessly.

Then he kissed her nose softly and made Sakura's ears turn red and her skin turned prickly, yet it felt good and warm inside her body, also that she's in Syaoran's arms. After a few minutes of her heart wanting to escape from its place, Syaoran then released her and tweaked her nose. Afterwards, Syaoran went off down the steps to the side walk.

"I'm not a five yr. old anymore!" Syaoran gleamed happily.

Sakura smiled with a zealous hint, while she stood at the same spot. She then remembered when she kissed and tweaked little five yr. old Syaoran's cute little nose a couple of times. Now, Syaoran's not little anymore and, now, he's dashingly handsome as ever before.

"Okay... I guess that makes us even," Sakura said after that thought.

Syaoran smiled back and Sakura felt as if her legs were melting all along from staring into his now mystical and mischievous, yet handsome, fiery, amber-brown eyes.

"Oyasumi nasai, kawaii Sakura!" Syaoran said after he noticed that a few minutes have been spent by them staring at each other.

"Oh... Oyasumi nasai, bishounen Syaoran-kun!" Sakura responded with glee.

After their "good-nights" to each other, both Sakura and Syaoran laughed together.

"You need to go, Syaoran-kun," Sakura said in the middle of her laughing.

"Oh, okay... Well, good dreams!" Syaoran said after he stopped laughing.

"Hai... You too," Sakura said. 'I can't leave him be! Doushite?! Of course! I've had always loved...' Sakura thought deeply.

"Well, see you at school tomorrow..." Syaoran said, interrupting her thoughts.

Sakura looked back at him then she ran towards him. She hugged Syaoran from his back and Syaoran turned around in her circle of arms. Then Sakura put her head fit against his chest, while his arms went tight around her waist. Then she released him a bit after he responded with a hug back, and tip-toed to level with him, but Syaoran got there first by picking her up off the ground and gazed at her emerald green eyes once more. Sakura smiled her usual cute smile and kissed Syaoran's nose. Afterwards, Sakura went down on her feet. Syaoran walked backwards a few feet away from her and stopped, while he put his hand on to his nose.

"Why can't I admit it...? It seems as if something's telling me I have to wait..." Syaoran thought out loudly. Then his ears turned red like Sakura's.

"I-It's okay..." Sakura whispered lightly.

Syaoran then gripped her arm once again from his feet distance.

"Iie... It isn't..." Syaoran whispered back.

Unexpectedly, a little burst of bright, white light went in the center between Sakura and Syaoran. It then stopped there and changed into a card form as the light dimmed a little. Sakura and Syaoran stared at it and didn't move a muscle, even if the card-going-to-be is blinding them with it's brightness. But as the time go by and they were standing still the whole while, the light dimmed more.

When the light vanished, they looked at it from the same position they were before. The card perfectly balanced on Syaoran's hand, while it held Sakura's wrist. Assumed to be an ultimate, at the bottom it read, "The Love."