Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 10 (Finally this site works on me) ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey!--- Chapter 10

Disclaimer~ Uh... yeah, same as before. Do you CCS fans/whatever fans ever get tired of reading same old disclaimers? You know that CLAMP wouldn't post up fanfictions up here! It would be interesting... Well anywayz...

Author's note~ 7/13/2001 story written by~ blue_tuna27 ^-^ Konnichiwaaaa!! ;_; Gomen Nasai!!!! I didn't write for a long, long, long time. But then I decided to... heh heh... I like this series, too. Arigatou gozaimasu, for R&R'ing my fic series!! You people are soooo nice! At all this time, I was at a different state of the U.S., more than 1000 miles away, for a week, I've been lazy for awhile, I've been drawing all the time. I hope you like this chapter!! ^_^ Okay, here goes!! Oh wait!!
WARNING!! (PLEASE READ)~ This chapter would probably be PG13!!!
_______________________________________________________________ _______________
Chapter 10

Syaoran jumped from tree to tree, that are all clamped to each other from the thickness of the forest, while he looked for Sakura and Koinaru. 'I knew my extra training was worth the while! Even though, I couldn't be there for Sakura...' Syaoran thought as he jumped to a branch of one of the highest trees. Then, he climbed to the toppest point of the pine tree he was now on. He nearly fell off when the wind arose.

"Gahh!" Syaoran shouted as the tree swerved around in circles since his weight is on it, unlike the other trees, they were blowing in the same direction as the wind is blowing. He hanged on, but his fingers, one by one, got released as the wind hit again.

As his hand got released from its hold, a bright light shown out above him. It was in the same shape as a Clow card, but unusually bright with white blinding light. From where Syaoran is, the sun made it gleam, so he couldn't see the picture, but he could sort of see the words by making it out slowly, since thinking about safety made his mind functioning slow. It read out to be, "The Location." The card's gleam began to faint as it moved down to Syaoran's face. As the card went down, Syaoran let one arm out of the holding of the tree's trunk and had one arm and both of his legs criss-crossed around the tree trunk tightly as he could. He then touched the gleaming card and his fingers burned. 'The Location' card, in which Syaoran figured an Ultimate, flew a few swirls away from him and moved slowly to a certain direction. Syaoran decided to follow it, so he went to his tree-to-tree jumping again.

His fiery brown eyes and his cinnamon brown hair was shining from the gleam of the sun above and the card before him. Wind playing with his hair locks and eyes shining with excitement, it made him radiant than ever, in which his eyes were searching his love and twin-like cousin.
_______________________________________________________________ _______________

"Enough of this dramatic scene, my Clow mistress," the guy standing in the shadows said as he grimaced from Sakura being lovely in the once-a-boy's arms. His hands holding her shoulders and her, a small lady grasped on the shoulders.

Still, the once-a-boy, Koinaru continued on his explanation. Right at this minute, Sakura's facial description was plain and stricken with shock and her eyes were filled with drooziness from the exhaustion she had of too much excitement she had for the day.

"Sakura, please, get a grip! I... I need you to listen to this. I found this really unique card and I know it is an ultimate. It was right there in front of me shining with very bright light, as if it's going to make me blind from staring for only a split second..." He paused and looked behind him; there was the guy in the shadows kicking a pebble. Koinaru then continued on his explanation as he turned back to Sakura, "It is no ordinary Clow card..."

As he explained, he made it hastily and quiet enough so Kamauin couldn't over hear or eavesdrop from where he is. Koinaru then continued with hesitation, but he knew that Sakura supposed to know, she's the main person of the whole situation, "So, I touched the card for a few minutes, and I couldn't let go. I had my fingers burned, showing no burns or blisters, or anything at all when I let go... Uh... I then sort of grew... heh heh..." He laughed sarcastically when he saw Sakura's interested look on her face. As he looked down and let go of her shoulders, he suddenly noticed how close he was to her the whole time. 'I never felt this feeling before... I actually can hold her, since she is smaller than before. O, right, I'm the one who changed...' he thought deeply as he grabbed for the card from one of his pockets from his torn and now short pants.

"Koinaru-kun..." Sakura whispered dumbfoundedly as her eyes drooped down.

"Hmm...?" Koinaru said, interrupted from his thoughts.

Right at the second, Sakura fainted from too much exhaustion, down to the grass...
______________________________________________________________ ________________

"Sakura!" Syaoran thought suddenly in a cringed way. 'Something's wrong with her! I got to find her,' Syaoran thought again as he climbed and jumped off trees, after the bright card in front of him.

After a few minutes, the card stopped in the middle of a high leap in the center of two tall pine trees. Stopping in midair, he dropped himself to the card and held onto it. Yet, the card still burns and made Syaoran, himself, let go.

"Gaahhh! Watashi baka desu waaaa!" Syaoran yelled at himself as he's in for a long drop. Then, he fell silent as he saw the card going down with him; apparently, right beside him. Syaoran sweat-dropped and his eyes turned to dots; still being silent in an unexpected position. He was falling in a standing position with his legs straight and his back in a straight posture as if he's going to measure himself.

"Anata baka desu wa!" shouted the guy covered in shadows. His head was looking up at him; from what Syaoran had for his position during the fall, he landed on his feet on the shadow guy's shoulders.

"Iie, I'm not," Syaoran said as he looked down from where he is standing to meet with familiar ice cold green eyes, that were the eyes of a snake, unlike Sakura's. 'Oh it's Kamauin!' Syaoran thought with sarcasm. So, Syaoran jumped off of Kamauin, while after a few seconds Kamauin fell down from the force of Syaoran's fall on his shoulders.

"Kamauin, brother!" Famai said with a worried look as he was also in pain from what Koinaru did to him. Then he looked up to see this Syaoran he had heard about recently. He had met Syaoran's fiery brown eyes in a glare. Famai couldn't stand it anymore. He was actually afraid. 'Sheesh... Such power... I got to admit, I could see why Sakura's in love with him, as so I heard... We need to make Sakura away from him, afraid of him... But how...?' Famai thought lugubriously as his eyes turned to dots when Syaoran left to Sakura and Koinaru.

"Sakura!" Syaoran yelled, ignoring everyone's presence, including Koinaru and the card flying beside him. Syaoran knelt down and put Sakura's head laying on his lap while his arms were around her shoulders.
____________________________________________________________ __________________

It was quiet... All was silent... Nobody inside or outside of the Kinomoto's residence. Outside, rain dropped hard while dark clouds were moving in, and then there was thunder. Sakura hated it, ever since she was little she hated it; she hated to be alone... 'Where's Kero-chan? He supposed to be here with me... Where's Oni-chan? Otou-san? No usual phone calls from Tomoyo-chan? No one...' Sakura thought as she walked around the kitchen, waiting for the tea kettle to whistle it's finish.

There goes a door bell.

Sakura ran and went to the door and looked through the little door spy hole in the top center of the door; for checking who's outside. It was Syaoran, all soaked and wet, wearing the same clothes as he was in the mountain trip, as well as Sakura. Then she hurriedly opened the door.

"Syaoran-kun?! Come in! You're all drenched and cold! You will catch a cold," Sakura gleamed as she hesitantly took off his jacket and hanged it up on a coat hanger. He walked in through the door silently as it was before he came.

Then there was a whistle from the kitchen.

"Oh, tea! Good timing, Syaoran-kun!" Sakura said happily. She turned off the stove top in the kitchen and went to a rest room to get two towels for Syaoran to sit on and to dry off with, since he's cold and wet. She then laid out one of the towels in front of the couch in her living room and went to set the other towel for later and got the tea from the kitchen with a plate of crackers.

Syaoran looked at her with a tired smile and took off his shoes at the entrance of Kinomoto's residence. He then sat on the towel laid by the couch in the living room.

"Daijoubu desu ka?" Sakura asked worriedly as she came back from the kitchen with the tray, including a tea pitcher, a plate of crackers, and two tea cups in hand, and set it down before them.

"Hai, watashi daijoubu desu wa..." Syaoran replied smoothly. He looked pale and his eyes looked blank as his disheveled hair was wet and had water droplets running down his face.

"Here..." Sakura responded with a towel in her hand. She attempted to wipe his face with it.

"Sakura?" Syaoran said suddenly with a questioned look while she wiped his face as if he's a little child.

Sakura smiled and rustled his hair with the soft bath towel in her hand. Syaoran smiled back, but there was no warm feeling in it. He looked different.

"Well, finish your tea... I will get you a fresh shirt," Sakura said as she went to her brother's room. But before she could do so, Syaoran stood up and gripped her arm tightly.

"Nani?" Sakura said with a clueless expression as she looked back up to his blank eyes.

Unexpectedly, Syaoran pulled her into his arms and started kissing soft kisses repeatedly all over her neck to her cheek, then to her lips. Sakura, now, felt trapped, instead of being warm with comfort and oozing energy.

"Syaoran-kun?" Sakura squeaked as he kissed her nose.

"Hmm?" Syaoran replied when he started passionate kisses, that Sakura didn't respond to, on her lips as he rubbed his hands against her back.

"I... W-What are you...?!" Sakura squeaked again as his hands went to her abdomen.

Syaoran stopped his kissing and grinned before he replied back with, "This is love, isn't it?"

"Hoe?!" Sakura gasped as his hands moved up slowly, and all of the sudden she's pinned to the wall without her noticing that Syaoran did that while he was basically raping her, which is sickening to her stomach.

"Eh?" Syaoran said with a questioned look on his face, while his eyes turned from blank to hunger, unlike the real Syaoran. Then he went back to kissing her neck moving to her chin with more softness and haste.

"Stop it!" Sakura yelled with a full voice this time. She shoved him away and escaped by running upstairs away from him.

"You don't love me?" Syaoran asked with no facial expression what so ever.

"Hoe... This isn't love at all... Plus, you're not my real Syaoran-kun!" Sakura gleamed as he started moving towards her.

He just smirked with evilness in his eyes with no care.

Tears brimmed Sakura's eyes and started to run down her face. Then all turned to a blur...
_______________________________________________________________ _______________

In Syaoran's arms, out of the dream world, Sakura woke up and screamed. All was clear and his eyes were filled with worry.

"Sakura, daijobu desu ka?" Syaoran asked as he cradled her. Koinaru looked down at Sakura with worry in his eyes as well.

Sakura just cried in reply; with her head against Syaoran's chest, and her arms tight around his waist, after she sat up straight screaming from the unusually real-like nightmare. In response to her hug and crying against his chest, Syaoran hugged her back, but she was still stuck there crying. After a few minutes, right after Syaoran hugged her back, Sakura calmed down with a few hiccups, then fell asleep.

Everything fell silent except the trees' leaves in the wind.

"S-She supposed to be afraid of him! Grr..." Kamauin said to Famai in a harsh whisper. When Sakura was having that dream, Kamauin gained strength to at least sit up, even Famai was at least to do the same as him.

"It's his eyes, Kamauin, brother," Famai replied with a sweat-drop. 'Both of their eyes are unique, filled with ethereality...' Famai thought to himself, not saying it out loud because of his brother's temper.

"Well!" Kamauin said with a stentorian voice. Two heads looked back at him. They just glared at him and went back to the sleeping angel. "I guess we'd be going now..." With that, Famai and Kamauin vanished like they did before.

Then there was a silence again...

Finally, Koinaru broke the silence. "Syaoran..." Koinaru whispered as he looked down at the ground, not daring to meet his eyes with Syaoran's.

Koinaru, then dared himself to look up. Syaoran finally looked at him, but with dotted eyes. He let out a breath to calm down and sweat-dropped.

"Let me guess... A card's doing?" Syaoran said with dotted eyes.

Koinaru just nodded his head up and down.

"Did it burn your hand?" Syaoran asked.

"Hai..." Koinaru replied as if he's a little child being in trouble, and Syaoran is an old man with a cane.

"Do you have it?"

"Hai."

"Where is it?"

Koinaru checked his pockets and found the card in his torn pant pocket. It burned, but only burned a little. He gave it to Syaoran.

"I can't change back!" Koinaru yelled, surprised when Syaoran looked at him with a scowled look and that Sakura didn't wake up.

"We'll find out eventually," Syaoran said assuringly. He looked at the card and there was another card under the card he was just handed out to.

"Nani?!" Syaoran and Koinaru shouted out loud. Still, Sakura didn't wake up.

"How...?" Koinaru said cluelessly.

Syaoran smiled up at Koinaru and said happily, "Now we have four ultimate cards!"

"Four ultimate cards? How?" Koinaru asked.

"Well, the first was the one Sakura caught without being burned, but it shown the same light. She didn't check it, yet... The second is the one right here beside me. It's called, "The Location." It led me here, yet, in an unusual way..." Syaoran replied.

"Six more to go!" Koinaru said blithely.

"Hai!" Syaoran squeaked.

"Nani wa...?" Koinaru grimaced as there was a flash of white bright light at the second when Syaoran squeaked in rare terms. It blinded both of them, but they couldn't see Sakura anywhere. She just went away after Syaoran's squeak. Now, Koinaru couldn't see Syaoran. 'The cards!' Koinaru thought as he saw them in a straight line, going towards the flash of light. There were four. They all have an image of Sakura on them; apparently in different positions, gowns, but they all have closed eyes like a Clow card.

Then, he saw Sakura up in the air covered with light in a graceful way. Her clothes, that Tomoyo made for her, went away and turned into a a bright dress with ribbons swirling around her bare arms. Covering her bare feet and body was a silverish-white silky layers of the dress. Shoulders bare, the dress is strapless and fit her perfectly. Her hair had no hat on top of her head, just hair that went down gracefully to her chin. Flying gracefully in the wind, her hair shined with the light glimmered over the soft and natural hairs, and the layers of the strapless dress, along with the ribbons, glimmered from the light as well. Finally she woke up, but frightened of what is happening to her now. She looked everywhere; her head moving fast in each direction. Then she looked down with her emerald green eyes filled with surprise.

"Nani?!" Sakura gasped.

Four cards were there in a straight line inches away from her face, so she could see them clearly. First in line, 'The Transport'; Second in line, 'The Old'; Third in line, 'The Young'; Last in line was, 'The Location.' They all gleamed with bright light in an orderly fashion and swirled around her and became a pile. The cards went to her again, but one at a time. The first card, 'The Transport,' had a Sakura her age in it with two pigtails tied up in long ribbons, that swirled around two balls. One ball shows a tree and the other showed a lake. The Sakura in the card had on vetro shorts, that are shiny as well as her knee high boots. Her legs were criss-crossed and her arms crossed each other with those two balls, one in each hand. On the upper part of her body, she wears a short shirt, that shows her belly button, with long sleeves. The second card, 'The Old,' had a Sakura with long hair down to the feet, tall with a slim body in a lacy dress, that had ribbons tied on her waist. The sleeves were long and petty with pearls and ribbons as well as the collar and the rest of the dress, that touches the ground, but showed bare feet. The third card, 'The Young,' had a five year old Sakura with the same dress as, 'The Old,' but more little as well as her hair down is short and normal. Same position as 'The Old,' she also had her bare feet showing, but very little feet compared to 'The Old.' The last card, 'The Location,' had Sakura, the same age as her now, with a big ball, that resembled Earth, in her arms. She had on a court jester costume in that card with her head tilted, smiling.

Sakura looked from the first to the last card observantly and she gathered all the information that the cards gave her of what they could do. Then Sakura smiled to herself and closed her eyes. When she opened her eyes, the cards disappeared by having 'The Transport' transport them to her room in the Kinomoto's residence. She didn't have to say it, but think it with the power in her mind. All the light disappeared. Her feet, that was in the air, now is on the ground. Koinaru was right in front of her, Sakura tall as where his eyes is.

"Koinaru-kun! You're tall! I'm so short! Well, at least Meirin and Tomoyo are shorter than me... Bu, you use to be so little... Hoee..." Sakura said with a groan and a sigh. She smiled up at him with her cute smile and tweaked his nose.

"Eh? Oh, heh heh..." Koinaru said as he blushed again.

Sakura looked away to examine her dress. 'Hmm... Freaky, but... Wow!' Sakura thought as she checked her feet.

"Sakura! I don't see Syaoran anywhere!" Koinaru exclaimed when he looked around.

"He was here...?" Sakura paused and gulped. 'That dream...' Sakura thought with watery eyes.

"Hai! He was there calming you down... Anyway, what happened?" Koinaru said and blushed again.

"Oh... Heh heh... Nandemonai!" Sakura replied hesitantly.

"Oh, okay... I'll go look for Syaoran..." Koinaru said as he frowned.

"I'm over here, baka!" yelled an extremely cute voice. Both Sakura and Koinaru had their eyes turned to dots. Then Koinaru felt his shin pinched.

"Ow!" Koinaru yelled in pain.

Both Sakura and Koinaru looked down and saw that Syaoran was blushing beet red, hugging Koinaru's leg in embarrassment. His dark green jacket slumped over his tiny shoulders as if it's a king's robe or big and expensive wedding gown. The sleeves were over sized as well as his pants. Under the jacket was a white shirt that showed one bare shoulder covered with his very over sized jacket. His shoes were really big for him as well as his pants. Koinaru's tall and Syaoran's little, very little.

"Syaoran-kun!" Sakura gasped and giggled from Syaoran's extreme cute-ness.
____________________________________________________________ __________________

"What's taking them so long?" Meirin grumbled with impatience as she fixed herself a sandwich.

"I hope they're alright..." Tomoyo said with a worried look as she fixed herself a bowl of rice and nung sim.

"It's alright, Tomoyo. I know they're okay, right now," Souwong said assuringly with a calm smile. 'I hope...' Souwong had suddenly thought.

Tomoyo half smiled. Meirin gave her a friendly hug.

"Arigatou..." Tomyo responded.

Meirin smiled and looked up at Souwong's dark blue eyes filled with worry.
________________________________________________________________ ______________

"Aiee! What happened to that card?!" Kero exclaimed.

He flew all over Sakura's room and didn't feel any magic present, but than he did, and then not. Kero fluttered around her desk and went into a drawer. The Clow book is turning white with silverish seams...

"Four ultimate and sixteen Clow cards... Whoo hoo! Card Captor Sakura! You're the greatest ever, I had ever seen! I got to admit... I got to give that Chinese gaki some credit... Ahahaha hoh hohohoho oh oh ooo hehehe..."
____________________________________________________________ __________________

"Ohhh... I'm a five year old..." Syaoran groaned to himself. He shook his head in disbelief.

Koinaru and Sakura were on their backs laughing. Sakura stood up and squealed, "Syaoran-kun, you're so kawaii! Syaoran-kun kawaii desu waaaa! Your voice is even kawaii!"

She took both of Syaoran's little hands in hers and she whirled him around in circles while his feet fly. Sakura then took him in her arms and squeezed him. Syaoran blushed to deep crimson as he was crushed against her chest and when she kissed his little nose.

"C'mon, should we get back?" Koinaru said with a grin. 'They'd be very surprised... I don't really want that...' Koinaru thought to himself. "Is there a cure?"

Sakura frowned and decided to tell him, "Iie, you can't use 'The Young' to be back, and Syaoran could not use 'The Old' to go back, either. That would kill you both... But of course, there is a cure. I know there's an ultimate out there that has the power to change you back. You can't use 'The Time' card, either. That could possibly kill you, too, if you're the one using it. It's too much power and too much time."

Syaoran and Koinaru looked at her in awe. 'How did she know all this?' Syaoran thought deeply. 'Wow, she's smart!' Koinaru thought in awe.

Sakura looked at Koinaru, then Syaoran in her arms. "I got my information from the cards," she told them almost in a whisper. 'I feel as if I'm carrying a pile of clothes,' Sakura thought as she hid a smile. Syaoran hanged on to himself, so his clothes won't fall off. She held him more closer to her.

"Okay, let's go!" Koinaru said happily as Syaoran groaned.

"Okay!" Sakura replied. Then, she fell down. 'I'm so tired all of the sudden...' Sakura thought, but she still held Syaoran.

Her dress was about to disappear.

"Nani?!" Syaoran squeaked.

"Oh no!" Sakura gleamed with dotted eyes.

"Nani?!" Koinaru yelled as Syaoran looked at Sakura's emerald eyes filled with fear as she held him really tight.

"Don't look!" Sakura yelled loudly so they could hear clearly. Sakura let go of Syaoran and he stumbled as he ran to Koinaru. Both Koinaru and Syaoran turned their backs away from Sakura, so they couldn't see her. The dress disappeared and she had no clothes to wear. She's butt-naked. "Hoee..." She groaned to herself as she crawled to a big bush right behind her.

Behind the bush, being safe from no one seeing her, she yelled out loud so Koinaru and Syaoran could hear, "Watashi daijobu desu wa! You can look back now!"

Both little Syaoran and Koinaru looked behind them very slowly and all they could see is Sakura's head stuck out from behind a bush.

"I-I'm naked..." Sakura hesitantly squeaked as she blushed behind a bush.

"Ohhh," Koinaru and Syaoran chorused together with dotted eyes and beet red faces.

Syaoran decide to walk towards her, so he stumbled to the big bush where Sakura is hiding, while Koinaru stayed. His eyes leveled with the top of the bush, so he couldn't see over it. He took off his over sized jacket and threw it over the bush to Sakura.

"Here," Syaoran said as he threw the jacket over the bush, blushing again.

"Arigatou..." Sakura said hesitantly as she received it. She went over the bush a little, covering her breasts with the jacket in her hand, and with one free arm she patted Syaoran on the head. Both Koinaru far away and Syaoran next to the bush blushed to beet red again. She went back to putting on the jacket while Syaoran left. With the over sized dark green jacket, she put herself in it, being covered by the big bush, and zipped the jacket up to her neck. The over sized jacket went down to her knees, in which it made her so happy. She loved Syaoran even more, even if he's a five year old now. When she finished and thought she was ready, she went out of the bush only with an over sized, dark green jacket on.

"So..." Sakura started, blushing lightly. She looked down to the ground at her bare feet.

Koinaru went to her, along with little Syaoran, who stumbled from the over sized clothes, and tilted her chin up.

"It's alright now... We'll just go ahead and go back... It's getting dark, "Koinaru said quietly as he blushed how Sakura smiled up at him.

She tweaked his nose and thanked him with, "Arigatou, Koinaru-kun!" Afterwards, Sakura knelt down carefully and scooped Syaoran up in her arms. Syaoran blushed as she did so, as he pulled his pants up and held his shirt up, that showed one bare shoulder on the U of his tee-shirt. Sakura tweaked his little nose, too, like she did to Koinaru.

"Ow," Syaoran said with a little voice.

"Gomen nasai, chibi Syaoran-kun!" She whispered in a cute voice as she kissed his little nose softly.

Koinaru hid a laugh as Syaoran blushed to a point where he'll explode.

"Let's go!" Syaoran yelled. Then they started walking a few minutes until...

"Ow!" Sakura exclaimed.

"What is it?" Syaoran asked in Sakura's arms.

"My feet hurt... Can we sit down for a while?" Sakura replied.

Koinaru and Syaoran nodded.

"I can use the fly card. I have it now... But... Heh heh... You know," Sakura said as she blushed. They all sweat-dropped.

"You have more Clow cards?" Syaoran asked.

"Yeah, where are they?" Koinaru said, excited as Syaoran.

Sakura smiled at them and replied, "Well, I got sixteen so far and four others that are the ultimates. They're all together in the Clow book. Kero-chan should know now..."

"Kero-chan? You mean the Guardian of the Seal! I don't know much, but the Clow cards all gone and new cards that were hidden for centuries, for the future of a Clow mistress, which is happening now, and the Clow mistress is you..." Koinaru said. Syaoran looked at him and asked, "Why did you come here anyway?" Koinaru blushed and replied, "I told your mother about it and said I want to go with you and Meirin, because the news had spread all over the clan... And then, heh heh... I followed Famai and Kamauin since I knew them ever since I was born... Plus, I wanted to see you! You were such like a brother to me... And I wondered what you look like and how're you doing ever since you were five and I was three."

Sakura looked at him and put her arm around Kamauin's shoulder while Syaoran is sitting on her lap. He was smiling at Koinaru.

Koinaru smiled at him, too,and picked up Syaoran. Syaoran cursed at him in Chinese while Sakura smiled, too. Afterwards, she stood up, taking Syaoran away from him.

"I will fight you for Syaoran!" Sakura yelled with a smile. She could hear Syaoran groan.

"I think I'm afraid now..." Koinaru said, blushing again.

Sakura elbowed him and they went on until Sakura fell again.

"Sakura?" Koinaru said with a questioned look. He looked at Sakura and went to her. "Here, let's do piggy back..."

Sakura blushed and Syaoran nodded with dotted eyes. So, Koinaru knelt down and Sakura put her arms around his neck while he got her legs. Syaoran went to Sakura's back, doing the same as she did to Koinaru.

"You sure you can carry all of us?" Sakura asked with worry.

"Hai!" Koinaru said. 'She's light and so is Syaoran. I can carry you both,' Koinaru thought to himself.

"Okay..." Sakura replied.

They went on with silence, following the tree route to the light they all could see. Right now, the sun is setting.

"Syaoran?" asked a voice from afar.

"Hai?" Syaoran squeaked. They could see a tall figure covered in the shadows.

"Oh, I'm glad it's you! But, what's wrong with your voice?" the voice asked again. It was Souwong.

"We're getting there!" Sakura yelled out.

"Hey, Meirin, Tomoyo! Syaoran found them! What about Koinaru?" Souwong said with giddiness, trying to find them.

"Right here," Koinaru replied when he finally came out of the forest.

Souwong was on the other side around fifteen yards away. Meirin and Tomoyo nudged Souwong and pointed to where Koinaru is standing with Sakura on his back and little Syaoran on her back in piggy back style. Tomoyo went and got her camera in a flash.

"Aiee! Kawaii ne!" Tomoyo gleamed in a happy way.

Meirin looked at them awe strucked. Souwong followed her actions.

Sakura got off of Koinaru's back and Syaoran went off hers. When Souwong looked Sakura, he blushed while Tomoyo went giddy.

"Heh heh heh..." the trio chorused sarcastically with blushed faces.

"Syaoran?!" Meirin screamed. She went to him and squeezed him in the air. "Kawaii! B-But what happened, Syaoran?"

"Ultimate..." Syaoran replied in a plain whisper.

"And, Koinaru?! What happened to you? Oh, wait! Ultimate... isn't it? Wow... You look bishounen! And, you, Syaoran, you're the most kawaii toddler I ever seen!" Meirin exclaimed with giddiness.

Tomoyo looked at Koinaru and blushed lightly. Then she looked over to Syaoran and squealed. "Oh my gosh! Syaoran, you'll make me busy!"

Sakura groaned and murmured, "Uh-ohh..."

"Doushite?!" Syaoran said as he looked over to Tomoyo.

"Don't buy any clothes! I will make you them! Uh... Koinaru-kun, if you want I will make you clothes, too!" Tomoyo offered with giddiness, but blushed after she said the name, Koinaru. 'He's gorgeous! More gorgeous than Souwong... But he's really a twelve year old...' Tomoyo thought when she smiled at Koinaru.

Both boys blushed. Souwong tried to hide a laugh. Tomoyo looked away and went over to Sakura and had her eyes filled with stars and asked her for a story, but Sakura said she will later. Surprisingly, Meirin went over to Sakura and hugged her tightly after Tomoyo. Souwong went to her and carefully kissed her cheek. Sakura blushed as if she's going to explode. Tomoyo video taped all of it.

Tomoyo handed out all of the food and drinks from the picnic cloth that have been waiting for almost a day. But they all thought it was still delicious. After they were done, Tomoyo called her body guards and everybody groaned.

The body guards arrived in a flash. Sakura couldn't believe how long the day was. She looked at everyone with happiness. She played with the ends of Syaoran's over sized jacket while Meirin played with Syaoran and Tomoyo fixed up her equipment. Tomoyo told her to relax, so Sakura did what Tomoyo suggested to her. Everybody went in the same position when they arrived at the mountain park, except Koinaru held Sakura and she held Syaoran.
______________________________________________________________ ________________

"Sakura?!" Touya yelled when she came back.

"Oni-chan!" Sakura yelled back and hugged her older brother.

"You miss me? It's only been two days... I think..." Touya smiled as he looked down at her.

"I know..." Sakura whispered.

"Kaijou, I actually missed you, too, you know, calling you 'kaijou'?" Touya smirked.

Sakura released him and kicked his knee.

"Hey what happened to you?!" Touya asked as he held his knee.

"Hoe...? I-I-I..." Sakura hesitantly stuttered.

"Don't tell me... Just get changed and get ready for dinner. Otou-san will come later," Touya explained while she ran up the stairs. He then thought, 'I don't want to know at all... I hope it's nothing like... Iie, that's not my sister... She looks fine, anyway.'

Then there was a doorbell. Touya answered it. It was a little five year old boy in over sized clothes. 'He looks like... Iie, it can't be that Chinese gaki at all!'

The boy looked up at him where he was standing and started speaking first, "Uh... I'm Meirin's brother and her friend has my jacket... Her clothes were torn from the branches..."

Touya glared at him and was shoved aside by Sakura, who has a light green blouse with a pair of beige shorts on.

"Konbonwa, Chibi Syaoran! Here you go!" Sakura said as she tweaked Syaoran's little nose and gave the nicely folded dark green jacket to him. Then he blushed to beet red and went away.

"Is he walking alone?" Touya asked as Sakura waved good-bye and shut the door.

"Iie, of course not! His sister, Meirin, was right there, but I guess Syaoran went to the door first," Sakura replied as she went up stairs again.

"Oh," Touya said. "Kero-chan, where are you?" Sakura asked in her room quietly as she could.

"Sakura? You're here! Where were you?! It's difficult without you, you know, since your oni-chan is here. I've noticed you got a whole bunch of cards! I'm proud of you Sakura!" Kero said as he went out of a drawer.

Sakura hugged him tightly when he went out. "I missed you so much, Kero-chan!"

"Really? Heh heh... Wahhh! I missed you, too, and I haven't had food for two days! I miss food, too," Kero said as Sakura put him down on her bed.

"Oh no... I'll give you a lot of food. I just have to be sneaky..." Sakura paused as she heard her brother call for her. "Okay... Ja!"

"Ja-ne..." Kero said as he drooped down on his belly. "Hey, kaijou! Meet Famai!" Touya said as Sakura went in the kitchen. Sakura hurriedly bowed for his welcome then turned dot-eyed at his name. Famai also turned dot-eyed as he saw Sakura. Famai was about tall as Touya's nose. His blonde hair in a pony tail like Koinaru, sky blue eyes, and nice clothing on. He had a dark blue long sleeved shirt with blue jeans. He looked handsome, but of course, he's evil.

"Nani?!" Sakura gasped.