Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Hong Kong Fooey! ❯ Chapter 9 ^o^ ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hong Kong Fooey~Chapter 9

Disclaimer~ same same same---- you know... from the other chapters...

Author's Note~ Heh heh... Gomen nasai (in other words, sorry) for the expanse from the last chapter. I've been a bit too busy, and then when the busy-ness ended, my computer crashed down or whatever that made it so--- for not turning on. Soooo, that's my excuse! ^_^ I've written some from then; haven't written much for a long long long time. Well, it seemed long to me from the last time I had put up the last chapter. Arigatou!!! ^_^ Thank you for the Reviews and thank you to those who read and still kept on reading this so called going-to-be-very-long series. I'm trying my best! So, read on and go with the story!! Oh! And go ahead and review this chapter if you want to, so it would make me more into writing more. I hope you people (S+S fans, CCS fans, anime fans, & whatever fans) like it!! ^_~

Japanese words~ Um, I thought I should put some here for the translations--- I just got these words from other websites and what I have learned from the anime!! ^_^ ~

Darre~ Who
Doushite~ Why
Nani~ What
Ohayo gazaimasu~ Good morning, for short~ Ohayo
Hai~ Yes
Iie~ No
Ashiteru~ I love you
Douzo~ Please
Baka~ idiot
Gaki~ brat
Daijobu~ Okay, it's all right
Daijobu desu wa~ Are you okay, are you all right
Etchi~ pervert
Gomen nasai~ sorry, excuse me--- for short~ Gomen
Nandemonai~ it's nothing!
Moshi moshi~ a friendly hello for when answering the phone
Ittekimasu~ I'll be back--- when someone's leaving--- I'm sure you people know that, heh heh...
Chotto mattekudasai~ please wait a little
Matsu~ wait
Demo~ but
___________________________________________________________________ _______________

Chapter 9

Dark forest like pine trees' leaves bristled through the wind in the mountains by Tokyo. Far away from busy streets there were dulled out ancient volcanoes that stood out as monstrous mountains laid before beautiful land that is covered in a darkish dusky color of green. Hidden in from the tall pine trees laid a nice and spacious mansion. It have appeared to be in red brick and three stories tall. Deep green vines with blood red roses in bloom were covering the whole building. The mansion looked antique and desolate, but gorgeous in its Victorian style.

As the leaves of the trees bristled, making sounds throughout the wind, Kamauin stood there looking from atop a tall pine tree.

"Sakura... Sakura? Why can't I stop thinking of her! I need to think of a delirious plan! Grrrr! Doushite?! I just can't... My mind's too stuffed up," shouted Kamauin in the spite of his mind. Obviously talking to him self or otherwise... shouting at him self in a violent way for he is shaking the tree he was top of as from the 'chi' he had forced out of him.

"Woah... Aggressive there aren't you?" Famai said sarcastically as he to Kamauin's surprise sneaked up on him.

"Huh? Famai? Shut up! I can't wait to get my hands on 'him'!" Kamauin shouted again; apparently shaking the tree again and striking his arm up to Famai's neck to choke him a bit, but Famai jumped back in time. Still, he went on his talk since he was curious and trying to make him mad at the same time.

"Who's 'him'? Are you jealous of this 'him'? And, hey! I love your precious and pretty Clow Card mistress, too."

"Didn't I say 'shut up' to you before?!" Kamauin shouted from under his teeth closed shut in a scowled face while Famai plugged his ears.

"So, are you jealous of hmm... Syaoran?" Famai smirked.

"Nani? Hai, I mean Iie!" Kamauin replied in hesitant scowls with his first time blushing.

Famai noticed this and went on his impetuous talk without thinking of Kamauin's power when he gets angry. "Hey, you know what?! You're blushing! Heh heh... That's one first timer. I had always seen you so cold. You actually LOVE love Sakura?!"

Kamauin ignored him as he turned his head toward the road and smiled as he icily whispered with pleasure in his voice, "Come here Li Syaoran... I want to kill you..."
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

In the nice mansion of extreme luxury and clean as sparkling glass, Tomoyo hummed and some of the time singing; making the hallways filled with her own tunes, that are nice and pretty to hear all the way through. Sonomi, Tomoyo's busy mother, came into the studio Tomoyo held, that held finished and unfinished paintings of many sorts, most of all her own made fashions, and video equipment and pictures she said that were made from the computer or that she took for fashion statements (that actually isn't).

"Wahh, your voice is so kawaii as much as you are!" Sonomi complimented with a smile.

Tomoyo stopped and smiled from when she was packing multitudes of stuff into her bags for the little mountain trip.

"Arigatou, m-casa!" Tomoyo replied with glee and looked back at the outfit she made for Sakura to wear at the mountain place. From before, when Syaoran came back, she have taken measurements of Sakura again, since Sakura, of course, have grew up from those recent years. It was green all over. Forest green shorts that goes half way her hip, according to the measurements. A lighter shade of green for the tank top, that would fit Sakura perfectly. The light jean jacket, that goes to her waist, matched the color and material of the shorts. Everything was there for Sakura to be Tomoyo's "kawaii idol" in which the outfit has extras: the forest green short rimmed hat; and the pair of burnt brown colored hiking shoes that Tomoyo have made from stable material that the best hiking shoes were made from.

"So, you're off to Li-san? Kinomoto-san, too?" Sonomi asked, faking her smile towards Tomoyo so that Tomoyo wouldn't see her mother's dislike of Fujitaka Kinomoto, since he is Sakura's father. Thus, she loves Sakura, too, for she reminds her of Nadeshiko. Then her eyes turned towards a painting painted by Tomoyo. Tomoyo turned her head and smiled in pleasure at her mother as she finished packing her camera equipment and her own made outfit for Sakura to wear at the mountain place. Suddenly, she noticed that her mother was looking at the painting that she favors the most and painted ever since Syaoran came back.

"Nani...? This is so kawaii! Such a masterpiece, Tomoyo-san... Who is she?" Sonomi pointed out. Her dark eyes filled with awe, she touched it as if it's going to break, as if it's delicate from it's beauty. It seemed so real.

The painting was big in size, showing a girl from head to waist with arms spread. Cherry blossoms and pure white feathers were flying around the girl. Surprising to Sonomi, she wondered if it was Sakura in the painting since there is a matching resemblance. Her hair was the same length, as of now, and down, but flown everywhere in elegance. The facial expression of this girl was of sorrow; lips parted, eyes gloomy, and a pale face with slightly pink cheeks on cream colored skin. Most beautiful were the gorgeous and highly detailed emerald eyes. Wings of like an angel were on her back along with a clow book, that was pretty much hidden in the picture behind the wings. Matching the lovely background, the girl had on a shimmering white dress with many ribbons as straps, that seems to be all made out of silk from the looks of the detailed painting.

"This is my favorite!" Tomoyo exclaimed, breaking her mother's silence from her awing at the painting. She cleared her throat to get her mother's attention and continued, "As you can see... That's Sakura-chan!"

"Oh really? That kawaii girl? It unusually looks like her..." Sonomi replied, but interrupted by her beeper.

Tomoyo smiled again and walked out of her studio to the outside of her residence, as it is luxury like, their was a massive yard in front of her place. She put on a pair of gleaming purple sun glasses, that matched her appearance. Her hair was in a French braid along with shimmering dark strands of hair blown on her face. The outfit she was wearing for the day has a short dark blue jean jacket. Inside was a pale purple, short sleeved shirt. Matched with the material and color of her jacket, is a skort and hiking shoes that are the same as Sakura's, that is what Tomoyo had for her outfit, along with white ankle socks.

Her body guards stood in front of her; waiting for her approval, they stood up straight and tall to have Tomoyo approved of their most potential.

"Hai, Tomoyo-san?" said the body guard with the reddish brown, long hair down her back. As usual, they all have black professional suits and gleaming black sun glasses that make them more sophisticated.

"To Li-san's residence, douzo! Hai, around the block at that street, that's right! Arigatou!" Tomoyo said happily, simply gleaming because of so much things she could do;apparently most of all her first-in-a-long-time video taping and the outfit she have made for Sakura, that she haven't been doing for the recent years without clow cards. Should she thank for this trouble with new clow cards roaming around and the old Clow cards lost? 'Iie! I shouldn't think that! It isn't that at all...' Tomoyo thought, arguing with her self and continued her thoughts and smiled, 'It's Syaoran coming back I should thank for...'

All of the body guards went into the nice and luxurious black vehicle and zoomed to Li Syaoran's apartment.
____________________________________________________________ ______________________

"Hai, this is it! Li Syaoran's residence," Tomoyo announced to the driver, who unsurprisingly was one of Tomoyo's body guards.

"Hai, Tomoyo-san," said the driver with no expression in her voice, what so ever.

The car stopped at the apartment parking lot and Tomoyo got out of the back seat of the vehicle.

"Chotto mattekudasai! Ittekimasu," Tomoyo told her body guards.

Tomoyo ran to the apartment door of Syaoran's residence along with her equipment and baggage, that is filled with more equipment, Sakura's new outfit, and extra food. Then Syaoran opened the door before she could ring the door bell and greeted her in. Syaoran looked at Tomoyo bewildered and thought to himself, 'It's like as if it is a camping trip, but it isn't, that's just girls and especially Tomoyo...' From Tomoyo's view, Syaoran looked very handsome. 'So bishounen!' Tomoyo thought happily. His cinnamon brown hair was disheveled, like always, and matched with his ever so fiery amber brown eyes. What he had on was a white shirt under a big dark green jacket along with dark blue jeans. Like everyone else, he also has on a pair of hiking shoes.

"Konnichiwa!" Meilin called out from Syaoran's kitchen.

"Tomoyo-chan!" Sakura gleamed happily. Tomoyo smiled at all of them, who're in Li Syaoran's residence.

"Oh so kawaii!" Tomoyo yelled out and took Sakura's hand to lead her into the rest room and locked the door as they arrived to it.

"Nani?" Sakura said with a questioned look as she wondered what was going on to make Tomoyo this crazy.

"Here! This is for you. And of course, I made it, too. I hope you like it! It comes with a pair of hiking shoes and socks, too!" Tomoyo explained heartily. 'Alas! She finally gets to wear one of my own made fashions I made for one and only, Sakura!' Tomoyo thought, star eyed.

"Hoee... Hai, okay. A-Ano... Arigatou," Sakura said with a sigh inwards, having being dot eyed, but smiled at Tomoyo when she said "thank you" to her. Afterward, Tomoyo handed the outfit to her, including the shoes and socks, which were all in an organized manner.

After Sakura finished dressing, she looked into the mirror. 'Never thought that I would be that attractive as Tomoyo say... And...' she thought on hopelessly. Her hair was down, coming out under the hat she has on, that is dark green colored, that sort of matched her eyes along with the whole outfit.

"Oh, so kawaii!" Tomoyo said again as she looked up and down at Sakura. Sakura blushed and went out the door with Tomoyo pulling her along. She turned redder every second when they're getting closer to the room where Syaoran is in now.

"Sakura-chan!" Meilin yelled out in surprise. Sakura looked as if she were a doll, so cute and a reminder of leprechauns since she is wearing green. 'Of all the leprechauns, Sakura would be the queen of their pot of gold and their adorer. A leprechaun goddess!' Meilin had thought and grinned at the idea. It was pretty funny to her in her opinion, the way she thought about that; thinking of Sakura being chibi in leprechaun clothes, but extremely cute because that is the kind of clothes Tomoyo would have for her; but the outfit Sakura has on now is not that extreme.

Souwong looked at what direction Meilin was looking at in a perky way and he blushed as he turned around to see what she's looking at. 'Too many kawaii girls in this apartment...' he thought as he was about to choke.

Tomoyo looked at both of them mischievously. "Come on minna-san! Why are you gawking at Sakura-chan? It's just for the mountain trip... I'm going to video tape and take pictures of what ever there is to it." 'Of Sakura and Syaoran, hehehehe!' Tomoyo thought to herself, not saying that part so Sakura and Syaoran wouldn't hide or run away.

Sakura blushed at what Tomoyo said in front of Meilin and especially Souwong. While Meilin and Souwong were protesting, both blushing, Sakura turned her head upwards to Syaoran. She turned slightly redder as she saw the back of Syaoran's head; who was looking out the window, seeing how the weather is.

As Syaoran felt Sakura's presence, he turned around unexpectedly and held her emerald eyes. At first he saw Tomoyo smiling at Meilin and Souwong, then Sakura, who was looking at him, their gazes locked to each other, and now she looked kawaii in his fiery brown eyes. He then blushed from staring too much, then he turned away and scratched his head in embarrassment. Peeking up to see Sakura, he notices that she, too, have blushed. Sakura looked at him again and Syaoran smiled warmly up at her. 'I wonder if he did said, "Ashiteru..." Of course not! But I thought I heard him say that in a very low whisper after when I had him in a piggy back ride...' Sakura thought as she saw Syaoran's warm smile. She then smiled, too, but because of the thought of the piggy back ride she had for Syaoran yesterday.

"Ano... My body guards are waiting for all of us and I think they waited around too long. Come on, let's go!" Tomoyo said happily, letting go of Sakura.

Sakura was swirly eyed and dizzy from all the blushing she have done. Then she fell down, tripping over a laundry basket. But Syaoran got there first along with Koinaru appeared with holding her feet.

"Hoee... A-Ano, arigatou. Heh heh..." Sakura said as she blushed once again as both of them glared at her. Suddenly, they both carried her from each side; carrying her up in the air, while she sat on both of their shoulders. Syaoran had to duck down a little, because Koinaru's shorter than him. Souwong wanted to help the poor, embarrassed, clumsy Sakura, but he went ahead because Koinaru went there first.

"Ahh! Aiee, aiee Sakura-chan! Look at you! So kawaii!" Tomoyo yelled out loudly; star eyed behind her camcorder, she's glad for 'the times', in which Sakura doesn't remember, to be back. But Tomoyo wished she could video tape Sakura spending the night in Syaoran's apartment.

All of them sweat-dropped, including Tomoyo's body guards. Anyway, Syaoran and Koinaru put Sakura down at her feet, to the car, as the two boys went in afterwards. The vehicle turned out to be crowded; with the body guards and all. It all ended up with Meirin squished to the door by Souwong and two of the body guards on the left side of Souwong. That is why Souwong is squishing Meirin, because of the body guards most likely squished him. Across from all of them was Syaoran, Sakura sitting on his lap, while Koinaru sat on hers. Tomoyo sat next to them with all all her equipment, since it didn't fit in the trunk, while one body guard sat next to her. In the driver's front of the pretty big sized car, yet a bit small, sat the last two body guards.

"Gomen nasai, minna-san! It's just too much people," Tomoyo said in a sorry tone, but lifted her camcorder to set it up and have better viewing anyway.

Syaoran had a scowled look on his face, which looked the same as Koinaru's facial expression. Sakura seemed to be stuck at this position in the car as it drove on, but it felt comfortable. Like seat belts, Sakura held Koinaru with her arms around his waist, in which Syaoran did the same to Sakura. Tomoyo video taped it all and then Sakura noticed why both Koinaru and Syaoran had scowled looks on their faces. Meirin giggled most of the time they were driving. While she giggles with Tomoyo, Souwong looked at all of them. He then noticed how close he is to Meirin.

Syaoran then groaned and said right in front of Tomoyo's camcorder as she viewed the camera very close to Syaoran's face, "I hope we would all get there in time before I'd suffocate. I rather hold onto Sakura alone..."

Before Sakura could of heard that, she was already asleep, while everyone was surprised he would of said that and in front of the camera being recorded, too.
__________________________________________________________________ ___________________

To Tomoyo's surprise, there's tremendous traffic and it's taking a big amount of time to get to the mountain park. Meirin looked out the window with plain boredom. Souwong was reading a regular Tokyo magazine with different kinds of looks of interest. Koinaru was sleeping most of the time on Sakura's lap like a baby; his head was positioned sideways on her chest while his legs were hanging over Sakura's lap to Tomoyo's side and his hands were together in his own lap. Sakura also slept most of the time on Syaoran's lap. Her arms were around Koinaru's sleeping form, holding him into a baby like position while Syaoran's arms were around her. Sakura's head was held back, resting on Syaoran's shoulder, while both of there cheeks are brushing each other. Syaoran was awake the whole time, holding onto Sakura tightly and protectively for some reason. 'I have a bad feeling... But as long Sakura is close to me and away from Kamauin...,' Syaoran thought as he looked out the window and Sakura's sleeping angelic face. He looked at the sights of Tokyo from the car window; apparently the vehicle is over a long bridge crossing a massive river. Tomoyo looked at all of the people inside of the car with awe in her eyes as she video taped every single bit of the ride of boredom. Across from their seats, Meirin smiled up at Tomoyo off and on then looked down at the magazine Souwong was looking at.

"Like Japan?" Meirin asked Souwong as she smiled down at the magazine.

"Hmm? Oh, oh hai! I do," Souwong answered hesitantly as he looked at her face up very closely; actually a bit too close for him, that it makes him blush.

The body guard next to him and the one next to her were still looking straight forward, both sipping a cup of tea like the one across from them.

Meirin frowned at Souwong, noticing him acting a bit stupid from her attractive-ness. So, she whacked him at the back of his head and sat up straight in a stance. With her elbow up in the air as her arm is behind her head, while the other arm was bent sideways, while her hand goes to her waist. She grinned her teeth together and made a big smile.

"Heh, heh, heh... I know I'm attractive! As in matter of fact, I'm more attractive than..." Meilin said with her eyes filled with stars, but then interrupted by Syaoran while Tomoyo sweat-dropped along with her body guards.

"Shut up, Meirin..." Syaoran said in a scowling mode.

Souwong was dot-eyed and all blushed at the moment; hands up in the air, getting farther away from her. Still, Tomoyo's body guards were in the same position while Souwong was acting weirdly.

Since Tomoyo had the camera on Syaoran most of the time, he was pretty much fed up with it. So, Syaoran smiled in a rare evilish smile in front of Tomoyo's camera. Tomoyo looked at him cluelessly throughout the camera lens, since she never seen that smile before; in which made him looked more handsome in a way. He then noticed Tomoyo's actions and then kissed Sakura's nose softly, whose head was on his shoulder.

Souwong nearly choked while Meirin did what he did. Tomoyo giggled at this while Syaoran smiled at sleeping Sakura and Koinaru.

"When I come with the results of this splendid video, I wonder what will come up with Sakura when she sees it!" Tomoyo exclaimed; with a proudly manner, she raised her hands in the air. Syaoran just looked at her tiredly and kept on thinking of what the bad feeling he has right now. 'Maybe I shouldn't show it to Sakura... It's kind of extreme, well, extreme to her. She would explode! Until this is all over with, then we all could watch the tapes I had for years, the ones right now, and when our bishouji heroine and bishounen hero collect the ultimates and fight off Kamauin and reinforcements!' Tomoyo had thought solemnly for some reason while she stared at Syaoran looking out the window

"She would indeed love it..." Meirin said sarcastically, as she sweat-dropped at Tomoyo's actions.

The traffic abated and the car moved faster than it was before to everyone's relief; except Syaoran because the bad feeling got even worse, and Sakura, along with Koinaru, because they were asleep.
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

From Kamauin's view on top of his pine tree, he sees a narrow road with a luxurious black car driving through. He smiled to himself and simply jumped off of the tree. Afterwards, he walked, with each of his elbows bent up in the air to the back of his head, to his rented mansion.

"Nani? They're here?!" Famai asked with surprise, since Kamauin was up in the pine tree looking out for around four hours. While Kamauin was up in the pine tree, Famai was playing with the long and straight strands of black hair that shimmered from the sun light. He jumped up in surprise looking at Kamauin smiling to himself. After Kamauin went inside of the mansion, ignoring Famai, he was decided that he would always succeed being a watchman than Famai's senses could ever be, or even Syaoran's and Sakura's senses of what is going to happen or what is before them...
_______________________________________________________________ ___________________

"Wahhh!" Meirin yelled as she stretched in relief after she got out of the car.

Souwong looked at Syaoran and the sleepy Sakura getting out of the car while she carried Koinaru as if he's a small child. 'I wish she have loved me like she does Syaoran... As for I love her. Though, Syaoran is the one, was the one for her. Anywise, I have this other exotic feeling that I never had before for a girl...' he thought as he turned to Meirin; who was bending her back, rubbing it.

As Koinaru slightly woke up, at first he hugged Sakura tightly around her waist and whispered sadly, "Mother!", as if the mother in Koinaru's arms is dead or as if he is going away. Sakura then woke up hearing all the commotion, Koinaru's plea, and his arms' tightness around her waist. After hearing this little sad plea, she hugged him back. She looked at him sadly, her eyes filled with pure sorrow, as he rubbed his eyes wide open.

"You must miss your mother..." Sakura said quietly while Syaoran came up behind her, noticing Koinaru's actions toward Sakura.

"Huh? Oh yeah... She died long time ago," Koinaru said; feeling sick with embarrassment and blushed to a shade of red when he found out Sakura holding him like this and him hugging her tightly around her waist.

Sakura patted, or in other words slapped, on Koinaru's shoulder abruptly. "Don't be sad Koinaru-kun! I know she's up there with my mother watching both of us... And, like Syaoran as if he's your oni-chan, I'll be like him, too," She said with a smile that touched his heart warmly.

"Nani? Ano, I... A-Arigatou, Sakura-san..." Koinaru said hesitantly, as his voice cracked when he talked to her; slightly blushing from Sakura's smile and her heartily words, he could nearly collapse. 'This is sooo embarrassing! My idol, Syaoran, is right there! She smells good...' Koinaru thought as he blushed, but when his head was smashed to her chest, he thought she smelled lovely like herself in her ways.

From behind Sakura, Tomoyo video taped Syaoran's look of awe in his eyes towards Sakura's actions toward Koinaru.

"Okay! Let's go and eat!" Meirin yelled out, carrying the big picnic basket around they brought for munch. She carried it for a long while after the body guards' car drove off.

Tomoyo, Sakura, and Meirin seated down all of the supplies on the place where they are going to sit while the guys go do their thing, practicing their skills.

On the picnic cloth, for sitting on, it was pink and white checker boarded like in medium sized squares that could perfectly fit a toddler's hand. The material of it is stern for no holes to go through. It's water-proof and pretty much comfortable for people to sit or rest on amongst the ground, since there is cushioning inside the picnic cloth.

"Wooow! Look at all this good looking food!" Sakura yelled out loudly; looking through the picnic basket to place out everything on the picnic cloth.

Tomoyo smiled as she finished placing the plates, bowls, and the utensils on the picnic cloth. Meirin smiled from the compliment that Sakura said of her food, well, actually Syaoran's home made food, and some that were Tomoyo's. Both Tomoyo and Meirin smiled from the cuteness of Sakura as she, too, looked through the basket, placing the food down on the cloth, half spying at the boys. When they were all finished, except one task, Tomoyo stood up with her hand up in the air.

"Sakura-chan? Won't you go and get the boys over here. They ran off somewhere when we settled up every thing," Tomoyo said casually; filled with romantic thoughts in mind; she would burst when Sakura leaves.

"Hoe?!" Sakura gasped and blushed a little.

"Why so startled? Just go. I don't think they would harm you," Meirin said with a rare evil smile.

Sakura looked at Meirin and faked a smile as she stood up and walked away until they can't see her facial expression. The thing she's scared about is ghosts in the woods. She took deep breaths to calm her self down and went into the trees. Some unusual noises were heard and movements throughout the wild looking trees. Cautiously she went towards the way she heard the most noises. Figuring that it was the boys, she calmed down a little. 'I wish Kero-chan is here...' Sakura thought solemnly.

Then a white figure was formed. Sakura looked back and fell down. She didn't want to scream, she wanted to calm down. 'That is partly why I'm chosen to be the card capture and Clow mistress!' Sakura thought and frowned to her self. In her troubled emerald eyes, she could see the form turning out to be taller and a more muscular structure. The hair was formed on top of its head and the eyes sparkled even though the ghost like thing is cloudy. 'Syaoran?' Sakura thought again to her self. Sakura then blushed and figured why this came to her. She smiled and wiped sweat from her hands on her shorts and stood up.

"Illusion..." Sakura whispered lightly, with closed eyes, and wind rose around them after that name that reveals magic. She got out her key around her neck and put her hand closed over it. The strands of wind abated and 'The Illusion' appeared right in front of her. She then opened her eyes and put the card safely into her pocket where all the other cards were.

Then another figure rose from the ground in the sunlight five seconds after.

"Hoee?!" Sakura gasped as she turned around and fell at the same spot again.

"Clow mistress! Here is the place where you would find lot of the cards, my cards," the man spoke in a clear and deep voice and continued, "You have taken good care of them... They love you, what's inside you. Douzo continue, you will find your memories and have them put together, but it may take a long time..." He paused, yet continued as he held out his hand, "You've succeeded, that you have the ultimate cards to go after since your ability is better than any sorcerer or sorceress I have ever known. Li Syaoran, my descendent, is one of those people, also, and also the best out of the whole Li clan, even though he's young. From what I have seen, Syaoran inspired and encouraged you, yet loved you too..."

Sakura blushed and wondered who's the guy in the shadows, even if he's in the sunlight. She wanted to say or do something, so she stood up and put her hand to his held out hand.

"I'm here to tell you what you are to do for the lives of the people and the nature of things in ways. You made those cards your own and had Keroberos to your side and deep inside your heart. I'm here to give you this, since you are worthy and I'm a dead man," the guy said solemnly. He held out another brooch which was very beautiful. It's like the one she has right now, except there's one unusual diamond like jewel on a pure golden star and a pink ring around the star on the key like brooch. Sakura stepped in closer and the brooch dropped from his hands to her own.

"A-Arigatou... Ano... D-Darre...?" Sakura said softly, but hesitated. She felt lot of power amongst him. More power than she ever felt except that time with...

"I am Clow Reed, Clow mistress. No need to hesitate. You have beaten me before and I have seen your heart and strings toward all the magics I had for these cards and sorcery. You will remember... remember everything someday..." the man named Clow Reed whispered, but yet in a deep voice. He seemed to be fading.

"A-Ano... Matsu!" Sakura gleamed and tried to take hold of his hand. No, she doesn't remember him, but she sensed lot of things and he's the creator of all the cards that led to her unknown destiny, that she has known before her memories were displaced.

"Sayonara, Clow Mistress... My reincarnation knows you, but you don't remember him... I never would be gone forever..."

Then he's gone..
________________________________________________________________ __________________

"Where's Koinaru and Sakura?" Syaoran asked Meirin and Tomoyo in seperated breaths, since he ran a long distance to the picnic area. Souwong came with him, too.

"Yeah, where are they? Koinaru said he was going back here and he isn't. Plus, Sakura should of been here with you girls the whole time," Souwong said after he took a gulp of water from a water bottle that came with the basket's goodies.

Meirin and Tomoyo looked at each other in worry.

"They're not here at all, are they?" Syaoran guessed in a worried tone.

Meirin nodded slowly and Tomoyo finally spoke, "Sakura-chan is looking for you guys and I don't know the where-abouts of Koinaru-kun..."

"Then I'm going to look for them! You minna-san stay here," Syaoran said calmly and went off before anyone could protest.
______________________________________________________________ ____________________

Sakura was dropped on her knees along with the brooch in her hand. She stood up and wondered how long it has been. Hoping that the group wouldn't worry about her, she got more worried because she doesn't know where she's going, but she went ahead anyway. She also felt lot of the cards' presence's in the midst of the trees.

After a few long minutes, she saw an opening throughout the trees and sensed that the cards are more closer than it appeared. Still, she went on. The opening finally came as Sakura walked towards it.

There were two maidens shown in the sunlit opening, that is surrounded with tall pine trees. They were all of different colors, exotic, and unique for their descriptions. Then as Sakura arrived, they both turned towards Sakura and smiled.

"Wow!" Sakura gasped in surprise. She stood there, not moving in her position. Sakura then whirled around with happiness and plopped down on a soft flower bed. She laughed fully and closed her eyes to kiss the sweetness of the air.

Instead, she kissed 'The Sweet'.

"Hoee...?" Sakura gasped again.

'The Sweet' smiled down at her and danced with 'The Flower' when she came to her. When 'The Flower' came to Sakura in a graceful way, 'The Sweet' turned into a clow card. Sakura smiled down at it and then it flew to her pocket, placing itself smuggled with the others. Flowers came out of no where and Sakura stood up thinking that she is dreaming, but she isn't. As long the cards are with her, she is safe, safe as when she is in Syaoran's arms. 'The Flower' held out her small hand to Sakura's and she swirled her around, then turned into a card afterwards, letting Sakura go.

At the moment, Sakura had happy tears running across her face without noticing. As she looked around for more surprises, 'The Woody' was sitting on a tree stump. She had tears, too, and a smile across her tiny face.

"Woody?" Sakura wondered, since she is blind with tears, as she hugged the small body. When she hugged the little body, unusually feeling warmness with magic, 'The Woody' turned into a card and went to where 'The Flower' went to. Then a bird cry occurred and Sakura's head turned towards the way she heard it from.

"Can it be...?" Sakura whispered, frowning once again to her self.

Then there it goes again.

"Fly?!" Sakura gasped. One card that always been useful. "D-Demo... I don't remember when I used any of the cards..." She thought aloud.

'The Fly' went over in circles around Sakura, then landed before her. It's wings spread and covered its body. All Sakura could see is massive feathers having extremely bright light. It seemed to be that it most likely exploded, but there was the clow card, 'The Fly', and for some reason, a feather flied towards her. It landed on her nose and made her sneeze.

"Hoee..." Sakura moaned.

Sakura looked around her and there was nothing but flowers. She walked ahead and a weird structure of a person stood in the shadows along with two others. One looked back at her and it smiled wildly. She looked as if she's strong and wise, most likely powerful. It turned out to be 'The Earthy', but why in the shadows? It looked at her if it knew that she has to be a card once again and only Sakura's will of her heart can get them to be where they suppose to be. As sand went in circles around them, 'The Earthy' closed her eyes and appeared to be a card in front of Sakura. Sakura hugged the card and went over to the dark figures.

"A-Ano... Shadow... And... Silent," Sakura said clearly as she figured them out with her eyes closed. They both turned towards her, though, their faces couldn't be seen, especially 'The Shadow' card's, Sakura could feel it. They both turned into cards, that appeared in front of her. Both cards went to where the other cards went.

All of the sudden, Sakura couldn't feel any magic presence. She walked back to the sunlit opening through the trees and found another card, but not in it's form, gratefully. The card appeared to be 'The Maze'.

"I can see why it came here... I need to find my way back! Hoee..." Sakura said as she sweat-dropped.

"Heh, heh, heh... You're right," a young man's voice occurred.

"D-Darre...?!" Sakura gasped, dropping down on the flower bed once again.

The young man came towards her, but he couldn't be seen in the shadows of the trees. Then another one, with a guy struggling in his hold, came.

Before Sakura could know what is happening and who is there, the guy struggling in another man's arms behind the guy who talked, kicked out his leg from behind and made the guy holding him fall down. The guy who isn't struggling anymore came towards Sakura in a run and grabbed hold of her. The guy who talked only watched.

"Sakura! It's me!" the guy pleaded as he held Sakura in his arms, one knee down and one up in position, as she was still on the flower bed.

"Hmm?" Sakura questioned with her eyes searching. He looks oddly familiar.

The guy had the same color of hair as Syaoran and in the same way, but a pony-tail that is pretty thin and short that ran along the back of his neck to the quarter of his back. His eyes were a bit lighter than Syaoran's and almost the same face structure as Syaoran. Actually, exactly the same, but it's the eyes and the pony-tail. He's a bit shorter than Syaoran, but taller than her. All of his clothes seem to be short and torn, showing his feet bare and his chest and arms muscular like Syaoran. His voice is just like Syaoran's, except a little more boyish than Syaoran's. He's handsome indeed almost just like Syaoran.

Sakura blushed from looking at him and wondered why she compared him with Syaoran. 'He looks so much like Syaoran! It's like as if he's Koinaru because Koinaru is the one that looks the closest to him... I don't think I know this guy... Yet, I do somehow,' Sakura thought deeply as she looked into his eyes once again. 'It is the same color of eyes as Syaoran's! Except... Iie! There is nothing different, except... his is more younger and playful...' She thought deeply.

"Hoee..." Sakura gulped as the mystery guy went closer to her as his eyes looked as if he wanted her to believe him or if there's something he has to tell. She could feel his warm breath and his body heat and their noses almost touched.

"It's me! It's me, Koinaru!" he said finally in a hoarse whisper.