Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ I Met You Once in Tokyo ❯ I Met You Once in Tokyo - pt 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I Met You in Tokyo Once

Part 2

Hiya people. I'm back with the second part. Thank you for the review by and a few emails sent. Usual thing that I DO NOT own CCS or any chars (obviously ^^') and that this story is made entirely by myself!

~~~~~~~~~~

That same day after a rather long pillow fight:

Madison decided to drag Sakura along with her to the first meeting of the fashion show held in a large office building.

"Wow, look at all these buildings. What a difference compared to back home, eh Sakura?" Madison peered through the taxi window and then back to Sakura who was also awed by the magnificent of the buildings. She nodded and looked around. The taxi pulled up to a high storied building which had on the front saying `Yokito Group'. The Yokito group was a large company that supported many issues of the fashion industry.

Sakura and Madison got out of the taxi after paying the fare and walked up a few stairs which led to the building. Quite a lot of people entered and exited the building either minding their own business or in a large group of people. The girls entered through a set of revolving doors and they could hear voices rumbling quietly in the lobby. Sakura and Madison stood looking around quite confused at what to do next until Madison spotted a sign with the title `Tokyo Fashion Project - to the fifth floor room number 56'

Sakura and Madison ran behind a group of people who were heading into the lifts.

"Fifth floor please!" Sakura managed to say as a man started pressing the floors everyone was heading to.

Madison and Sakura squeezed out of the stuffy lift and looked around.

"I hate to say this Madison, but I don't like this place. It's too busy for my likings." Sakura straightened her top which had become slightly crumpled with so many people in the lift.

"Don't worry, I feel the same way but I guess we better get use to it if we're gonna survive a week of Tokyo." Madison looked at the sign on the wall next to the lifts.

"Ok this sign says room 56 is down this hallway to the right." Madison and Sakura walked down, counting the room numbers and finally reaching room 56. Madison slowly opened the door to see rows of chairs lined up and quite a few people sat here and there.

"Quite a turn out Sakura, I think I might have plenty of competition to race through." Madison gulped and found two seats for her and Sakura.

"No way Madison, you're the best and I know you are." Sakura winked at Madison and sat next to Madison. Everyone in the room was talking and their was a small lifted part at the front where speakers were to stand. Also at the front was a projector and white screen pulled down for use. Someone then walked onto the stage and cleared their throat loudly enough for everyone to hear.

"Ok, thank you very much for coming people," Everyone hushed and looked to the front, "Welcome to the first Tokyo Fashion Project."

Everyone in the room applauded and cheered. The applauding died down when the person at the front waved their arms.

"Ok people, my name is Sachi Yonoto. I will be your guide, tutor and information keeper." said the blue haired lady at the front. She smiled at every at the room and the meeting continued. Sachi used the projector to show what the young people would have to go through. It seemed the Tokyo Fashion Project was bigger than Sakura and Madison had expected. They had one model to each person and the designer had to design clothing for each theme the fashion show wanted.

Madison flicked through the program as the lift went down to the ground floor. Sakura sniffed and looked around a little bored.

"Oh man, I don't like this idea of having my own model for the clothing I have to do," Madison shut the program and looked at Sakura, "I mean, I'm so use to modelling on you I might forget the different sizes and mix them all up. Then I might get the wrong materials and keep saying the wrong names."

"Ok Madison, take a deep breath and let it out very slowly. (^-^') You're freaking out; don't let it get to you Madison. I know you're the best one to keep calm in bad situations and this is no different." Sakura smiled at Madison. The lift doors opened and as they stepped out, Sakura linked her arm through Madison's.

"I know what'll calm you down, let's do a little shopping like you always like about big cities!" Sakura had a huge grin on her face and Madison laughed.

The girls went into a huge shopping district where they dived into shops, trying on all different clothes and looking around the assortment of shops they passed.

"I defiantly know where to go when I'm in a shopping crisis. I could also go to America one day and you're coming with me." Said Madison as they exited a shop and walked down the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Is everyone here? Good, good." Sachi checked the group and grinned, "Well done everybody, all my fashion designers turned up and they are ready to get working. Remember to try and co-operate with the project attendees, they are very nervous and none have done such a thing like this. You will meet your fashion designers tomorrow at the next meeting where everybody will go through what is planned on the big night. I know everything has to be done in such a short amount of time but everybody looks so energetic, we'll pull through."

All the models looked at each other. There was a good mix of boys and girls alike. They had all come from a college with had chosen them to take part in this event and they all felt nervous.

"I don't think I can handle this!" whispered Natalie who chewed her finger nails non stop.

"Oh come on Nat, be cool, like Lee for instance." Eli **Yes he's in this too!** pointed at Lee and had a menacing look on his face. Lee had his arms crossed and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" demanded Lee as he realised part of the group were looking at him. He shook his head and turned back to Sachi who was still going over details. He wasn't really listening, the whole thing didn't really bother him and all he wanted was to go back home to Reedington. He missed Sakura. That was the only thing that he had never stopped thinking about. He hadn't meant to argue with her and he had meant to call her back but he was afraid she might not accept him back. She hadn't called him either and he thought maybe she found somebody else…and that if he returned to Reedington, he would find out who she was dating.

Lee shook his head fiercely. What am I thinking!

"Ok that's all you need to know so I'll see you tomorrow everybody. End of meeting" and with that Sachi and some others began to leave except a small group.

Natalie looked at everyone who stood in the group. There was herself, Nina, Eli, Marco and of course, Lee.

"Whoever made up this stinking idea? I don't want to be bossed around by someone I don't know." Marco scuffed the floor with his trainer **or sneaker!** and looked at the others. Lee just shoved his hands into his jean pockets and scowled at the floor.

"Oh come on guys, we couldn't have let poor old Mr Newman down could we?" begged Natalie, doing the best she could to keep everyone's mood good. Nina nodded in agreement but kept silent.

"Maybe you're right Nat, I went because of Newman, did you see how desperate he was, I mean the people they chose for this college thing are so….dull" helped Eli and then he nudged the moody Lee into nodding along.

"Let's go to lunch and debate it there, I'm starved." Suggested Eli but knew everyone would go since no one had anything else to do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was now night and Madison and Sakura sat in a restaurant on top of the hotel. The restaurant had windows all the way around the area so people could take in the view and the girls found it extra beautiful at night. They looked as far as they could see of the shining lights and multi storied buildings around Tokyo. In the lights, they could make out the people still awake and moving on the streets. Sakura looked down at everyone and thought `maybe that's him down there, wandering the streets, having a good time and totally forgotten about me'

"Hey Sakura, are you sure about not going with me to the next meeting tomorrow? I mean I hate to leave you on your own." asked Madison who fiddled with her glass of water. Sakura looked back at Madison.

"Yeah I'm sure. I don't want to be a drag along and anyway, I want to look around this place." Sakura looked out of the window again.

"Ok but promise you'll meet me back at the hotel and go back out exploring again." pleaded Madison who was desperate to look around Tokyo with her friend.

"Of course, I wouldn't want you to have all work and no play!" Sakura smiled at Madison then both girls looked out at Tokyo.

"It's so beautiful, so many lights and I forgot to bring my camera from my bag."

"Oh I think we'll be able to describe it in many words."

A waiter came up with their food on two large white plates. The waiter filled up the rest of their glasses with water and gave a slight bow before leaving the two to eat.

The two spent the time eating their meal made up deliciously of Japanese specialities and talked about their past which even included the subject of Lee but Madison said she'll ask about for Sakura. Sakura smiled almost dreamily. She wondered what would happen when they met again, if they met again that was, she knew she would fall in love all over again.

It was a sunny day for the first day of the school holidays. An 11 year old Sakura could be seen running across a flower field dragging a not so happy Lee who was actually rather embarrassed than happy. Sakura laughed and kept on pulling him.

"Come on Lee, what's wrong? Are you hot? You're all red." Sakura looked at Lee who had flushed red as soon as Sakura touched his hand.

"N..no…nothing!" He withdrew his hand quickly and couldn't look her straight in the eyes. Sakura blinked.

"Ok you say so Lee, come on Lee this isn't bad. You haven't seen the full flower field yet, people don't usually know the flower fields back here but they're great!" Sakura looked around in a happy daze then took Lee's hand again and dragged him up a small hilled part of the field where a large tree grew. It was a cherry blossom tree and a small wind blew at it causing the petals to float down like snow.

"Oh it's beautiful, come on Lee!" Sakura let go of Lee's hand and ran towards the tree. Lee looked up at the tree and smiled as he finally stopped blushing. Lee was about to start walking towards the tree when he heard a thud and an `oof'.

Lee saw Sakura on the floor, flat on her face.

"Sakura!" Lee ran to her and helped her sit up, "are you ok Sakura?"

Sakura looked upset as she looked at her knee. It bled and a little bit of blood was already slowly trickling down her leg. Lee looked at the cut and pulled out his handkerchief from his back pocket. He wiped the blood and held it to the cut gently. Sakura sniffed and looked at Lee.

"Don't worry Sakura, I'm here, it's only a small cut." Lee smiled at her and held the handkerchief to the cut. Sakura looked back at the cut, now it was her turn to glow red. They hadn't realised the fact they had managed to be sitting under the cherry blossom tree and the petals fell around them slowly. In front of them below the hill and beyond was a large field of flowers, the colours too many to count but so stunning Sakura and Lee just stared in amazement. Lee was sat next to Sakura, one arm placed on her leg because of the cut but he placed his other arm around her shoulder. They were both smiling, it felt almost like magic to them. Sakura suddenly went shy and her cheeks burned at what she was about to do.

"Lee?" Sakura looked at Lee and he turned to face her. She moved towards him and kissed him on the lips gently, even though it lasted for a mere five seconds, it felt like an eternity for Lee and his cheeks burned the same as Sakura. She turned back to face the flowers and Lee blinked, trying to figure if what just happened actually happened. He smiled joyfully, how long had he waited just for that one kiss, how he was to shy and scared of her reaction but now here it was. He looked back at the flowers as well, watching a parade of butterflies rain on them, fluttering about. Sakura leaned her head on Lee and they both sat in harmony, listening to everything that there was to listen to.

~~~~~~~~~~~

AHHHHHH! Sorry, I couldn't hold the silence and calm and prettiness cuteness thing going on ^^', well like it? Please say something about the ending, it was heart wrenching trying to think of something good to put down. Ah well there's chapter two and only a page longer than the first ^^'