Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ If I Told You I'd Have to Kill You ❯ In the Dark ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Hey there you guys! This is my first story and I'll continue it if I get a lot of reviews! So, *cough* REVIEW ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! *cough* I love Alias and for people who've seen that show, you can obviously tell I got ideas from that, but this is not a crossover of Alias or anything. I also got a few ideas from James Bond too.

Yeah, yeah I know I don't own Card Captor Sakura!!



I've been sitting here for hours. Sitting in this dark, dusty, cobwebbed room. The only light is shining directly above me. All I can hear is someone in the shadows shifting around, "I'll ask you again Ms. Kinimoto," A ruff mans voice said in an almost too placid tone. "Why are you here? Why are you snooping around the Li clan?" I bit my tongue; I could not start yelling again. This man had been asking me the same question over and over. This guy didn't even have the courage to show himself! He had been hiding in the darkness the whole time. And that damn shifting on one foot and then on the other was getting on my nerves! But the most irritating thing, the thing that's just so frustrating, was that this man somehow knows my name.

All I did in response was gently nudge my hands; maybe I could finally undo the rope that was tightly wound around them, not to mention my feet.

"Jesus Christ woman! TALK!" I stared into the shadow where I think the voice had come from. I closed my eyes and spit in the direction. I think I heard something splatter against the guys cheek. Oh yah! Who got game?

"That's is, I'm getting the boss." I heard foot stops get farther and farther away and then a door close. I managed to slip one of my shoes of so one foot was free, I was just about to work on the other when I heard a door open and the sound of a woman's high heel get closer and closer. The mysterious woman stepped out of shadows. The woman had long raven black hair, but it was tied up into two buns. She had dark brown almost black eyes that seemed to have fire in them. The woman looked very good in her long, slinky, strapless, red dress that had a slip up to her mid thigh. She had matching elbow length gloves and matching pumps. The woman or I could say girl was about my age, 18; yet she seemed to have certain wisdom about her.

The woman walked over to me and bent down so we could see eye to eye, "I bet you're wondering where you are and who am I." I nodded slightly. "You'll find out soon enough where you are, but I'll do you a favor and introduce myself. My name is Meiling Li. Obviously I am part of the Li clan." My eyes widened. This girl, Meiling is part of the Li Clan? "Yes, I know surprising, isn't it? Well, now that you know who I am, I think we should get down to business." Meiling leaned toward me and stared me square in the eye. "I have a feeling about you, Kinimoto. I think you just may be on my side after all." She paused and then closed her eyes.

Okay, this is the time to strike, while her eyes are closed, while she's vulnerable. All I have to do is head butt her or something and then all will be solved. But for some strange reason I have no urge to hurt her, in fact I almost, just almost feel that she won't cause me any harm.

"Ah hah!" Meiling suddenly opened her eyes. "I knew it! You aura is pink!" Aura? Okay, she may be pretty, she may be part of the Li clan, but this girl was nuts! Aura, how can you read someone's aura? And mine, be pink? Sure it was my favorite color, but my aura. Pink?

"So, I think the best solution would be to let you go. I imagine you will be quite useful in the future. Here, I'll be right back!" Meiling turned around and disappeared into the darkness again.

This adventure was going by WAY to fast. First this Meiling was my enemy tying me to a chair and now she's reading my aura and letting me go? Maybe this will make more sense if I explain everything from the beginning…



Okay, so it's short. But it will be longer if I continue the story, and like I said reviews greatly encourage me. ^_^

Keewi-Goddess