Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ If I Told You I'd Have to Kill You ❯ Are We? ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay so here's my second chapter and it's definitely longer then the last one.



No I'm not going to say it! You can't make me! Fine, fine! *clears throat* I don't own Card Captor Sakura! Yah see! Are you happy now?








My name is Sakura Kinomoto. I live in Tomedeo, Japan. I work for a covert branch of the CIA called CCS. When I was sixteen a woman approached me and told me that the government was interested in me. When I asked them why they chose me out of all people they said I matched the profile. I was the captain cheerleader and was into gymnastics, therefore I knew how to flips and kicks. I also had a father who often went on business trips and an older brother who worked a lot, thus it left me more freedom to go practice without question. But most importantly my mother trained me in Martial Arts when I was a little girl. They said they would train me until I was done with high school. I took the offer; I mean how exciting does being a Secret Agent sound? For the next three years I was coached as a special agent; kickboxing, shooting, archery, languages (by the way I can speak over ten), geography, world history, and the art of aliases.

Coincidently my best friend Tomoyo Daidouji was also trained as a secret agent, only from an earlier age. She is also my partner agent. She is the only person who knows what I really do. Everyone else, my family, my friends, none of them know.

When I graduated high school I instantly went to go work full time at CCS, telling my loved ones that I was working at Spinel Banking Corporation. My boss, Yamazaki, and I immediately formed a good relationship, even though he as a habit of playfully lying to me it usually takes a few beatings from his wife/partner Chiharu to stop him. Whenever I needed to go on missions I would simply tell me family that I was going on a business trip and Yamazaki playing the role as my strict banking boss would cover for me.

Recently CCS has been researching a famous artist/inventor in the 14th century named Clow Reed. What they have discovered is Clow Reed had a habit of putting some of his most famous inventions in his paintings. Now what is so interesting about these inventions you ask. Well some of them are supposed to have an awesome power, a power the will let it's user control certain elements. That's all we know so far, but it's enough information to start looking for the artifacts.

Current discovering has lead us to believe that one of his most powerful inventions, the book of Clow; either resides in two clans, the Hiiragizawa's in London, England and the Li's in Hong Kong, China. Tomoyo was to go and investigate London and I Hong Kong. Like any case it was needed that I disguise myself. I didn't really change my appearance very much I changed my eye color, added a few hair extensions and dyed my hair black; I mean no one would even know who I was in China.

When I got to Hong Kong I was ordered to go the Li mansion, they were supposed to be having a ball that night, so I would be able to disappear into the crowd and it would be easier to investigate that way. But when I got there I did not have an invitation that was required, you think that a branch of the CIA that has connections everywhere in the world could get me a simple invitation, and security dragged me off into a dark room and tied me to a chair.



And that's how I got to here, the dark room with the girl Meilin, who was currently off doing something but "would be right back." Okay, so now I just have to come up with a plan to get out of here; even though Meilin did say she was going to let me go. Maybe I should just let this play out and see what happens.

All of a sudden Meilin appeared in front of me, "I'm back!" She seemed to have something hiding behind her back, that doesn't seem to be a very good sign.

For the first time in about two hours I spoke, "What are you hiding?" I tried stretching my head to see behind her. "Oh! She speaks! Well if you must know." Meilin pulled her hand from behind her back. I was expecting a gun, or a chain, a knife, or some kind of poison. But no, no it wasn't that, it was a…

Pink Dress! "A pink dress? Why the hell would I need that?" I blurted out.

"My, my I just simply thought that you may want a nice dress for the party." she replied.

"Why would I…" I trailed off. Wait, did she just say I would need a dress for the party, as in I was going, as in I was going to be able to leave? "Meilin. Why are you letting me go? Why are you being so nice all of a sudden?" I asked.

Meilin tilted her head, "I don't know, I just suddenly had a feeling about you. So, anyway, let me get you out of that chair." Meilin came over to me and undid me hands and feet. "Okay, now lets get you dressed, no offense but that dress just does not do you justice!" I looked down at my dress while rubbing my wrists, well no wonder it didn't do me justice, Yamazaki picked it out for me. For some reason Tomoyo, who just loves to create disguises for me, always puts me in trashy looking outfits, really she has closets full of them. Even though the outfits usually have some kind of gadget in it. But this time Yamazaki insisted I wear this trashy short yellow number. He just does not have good fashion sense. "Here's your dress," Meilin said handing it to me.

"I'll leave so you can have some privacy, but don't try anything! Oh and let me give you some light to work with." Meilin turned on a light somewhere and the room shone with it. I looked around and I seemed to have been in a well-furnished room. Complete with a bed, a vanity mirror (that appeared to have tons of make-up on it), and there was another room that looked suspiciously like a bathroom and had a nice looking tub in it. Meilin seemed to have noticed me looking at the tub, "Um, you can use it if you want to, you and I are in no rush. And feel free to use the make-up and brush over on the table. I'll be on the other side of that door over there if you need me." I nodded. Meilin turned around and went thru the door she had pointed to.

"Thank you, I guess." I muttered, not expecting her to hear me.

"Your welcome!" Meilin said and then vanished out the door. Okay, first thing I'm doing is taking a bath, I mean I have been in this room for like 5 hours. Again for some bizarre reason I didn't feel like I was in danger. I walked over to the bed and set the dress on it, and then I gladly slipped of that yellow piece of cloth Tomoyo called a dress off and took a bath.

After an hour of doing my make-up and hair I walked out the door that Meilin walked thru. I could hear classical music that was coming from downstairs.

"Finally! It thought you would never come out! Wow, you look wonderful!" Meilin said, she was standing, like she said, by the door.

"You look nice too." I replied, she may have been really nice to me, but her goons did tie me up for 5 hours and I'm not ready to be best friends with her.

"There's only one thing that would make you're outfit perfect!" Meilin said cheerfully. She picked up a red purse of the ground and pulled something out of it. "Here." She handed me a little silver tiara, it had a tiny little cherry blossom at the top.

"How do you know my name Meilin?" I asked her as I put on the tiara.

"There are many questions that will not be answered tonight. This is one of them, you'll just have to trust me."

I nodded, "I completely understand." When I say I understand I mean I don't…

"Now, even though I'm not quite sure why you're here, I'm certain you want to keep your identity a secret. Am I right?" Meilin asked.

"Yes, that's true Meilin."

"Okay, so tonight you are Ying-Fa Lang. You are a CEO Jun-li Lang's young daughter. You are simply here because your father thought it would make a good impression. When we go down to the ball you may leave or stay, it does not matter to me." Meilin started walking forward. I walked beside her. We were about to descend a flight of stairs the lead down to a ballroom when I thought of something.

I grabbed Meilin's hand and turned her so she would face me, "Meilin we're not enemies are we?" I stared into her eyes.

Meilin took hold of my other hand, "No Ying-Fa, we are not." She then, still holding one of my hands, led me down the stairs.



Okay, you like?? PLEASE review, I need to know if the story is good enough, if I spelled any names wrong please correct me kay? Well thanks for reading, next chapter will be comin' up soon.

Keewi-Goddess