Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ If I Told You I'd Have to Kill You ❯ Now We're Cookin' With Gas ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay so here's my third chapter and it's definitely longer then the last one. Oh and the italics thing was getting on my nerves so I'm not going to use it any more! I hope it's not too confusing. Oh and some of the gadgets in the next chapters are realistic and then some are just silly, but hey I never said this story is realistic…

No I'm not going to say it! You can't make me! Fine, fine! *clears throat* I don't own Card Captor Sakura! Yah see! Are you happy now?

Syaoran~~~~~~

God, I hate these stupid parties! Kiss this hand, kiss that cheek, hey that ass over there looks like it needs some kissin'. I don't know why Meilin makes me go to them, well I kinda have an idea why she brings me to these things. See her and I are cousins and well we were engaged, after I told her that I don't love her like she loves me she seemed to make her mission to bring me to parties and find me the perfect girl…

Speaking of my oh-so-annoying cousin, where is she? Oh, there she is walking down the stairs; she always likes those big entrances.

I gasp, and I feel almost every boy in the room do the same thing. Who is that beautiful girl my cousin is holding hands with. As Meilin and that creature walk down the stairs you can hear everyone whispering,

"Who's that girl?" "She's gorgeous!" "Is she a model?" "An actress?" "Is she royalty?" And several boys practically yell out, "Is she single?"

She did look like all those things. Her hair, which was raven black, was waist length and had short little bangs. On her head was a little tiara with what looked like a tiny cherry blossom on top. Her dress was down to her ankles and was strapless. It was a light pink, which complimented her sapphire blue eyes. On her eyes she had very light pink glitter, the same kind of thing on her lips. To complete the outfit she had elbow length gloves and matching heels. She had tan skin and a body that looked like a gymnast, she was, well *cough* developed, that's for sure and she looked my age around 19.

Meilin still holding the girls hand descended the stairs and started walking towards me. Boys were almost clawing at her, and for some strange reason a surge of jealousy ran through me. Meilin pushed by the boys and walked up to me.

"Before I let you on your own Ying-Fa I wanted you to meet my adorable little cousin, XioaLang. You know he's almost like a prince around here." Meilin pulled on the girls' hand and pushed her towards me. I did what I always do when Meilin introduces me to an admirer.

I took the girls hand and kissed it, "It's a pleasure to meet you Ying-Fa, cherry blossoms." And right then I did something I've never done around a presence of a girl, I blushed. I quickly stood up and hid it by coughing. I looked back at Ying-Fa and her face was like stone, no smile or anything. That I was not used to; almost everyone knows I'm the heartthrob around, much to my dismay. You think being mean and cold to girls would turn them away, but noooo.

"It's nice to meet you to XioaLang, now if you excuse me I'll be going to the balcony I need some fresh air." She glared playfully at Meilin after the word fresh air, hmm wonder what that's all about, I'll ask Meilin about it later. She then bowed curtly to me. Before I could say another word she turned and headed for the balcony, I guess I'm not the only one who is cold to the opposite sex.

Sakura

~~~~~~~~~~

Now where's that balcony? Oh okay over there, now I just need to survive all those boys in the way.

"Excuse me, Ying-Fa would you like me to come with you?" One boy asked. "It's awfully cold tonight would you like to where my jacket Ms. Ying-Fa?" "Would you like something to drink, here let me show you!" And before I knew what was happening I had over ten boys and men grabbing at me and pulling me in different directions. Okay, time for kick-ass Sakura to come on out. I was about to deliver a roundhouse kick to the boy with his arm around my waist when someone yanked me by my elbow and managed to drag me out of the mob.

Then in almost perfect Cantonese I yelled at the person next to me with out looking, "Now listen buddy, if you think just because you saved me I'm gonna-"

"Hey, hey it just looked like you needed help that's all."

I looked up, "Oh, Xiao Lang, it's you, uh sorry for yelling… I just, you know," I stammered, this boy is making me stammer!

"Why don't I walk you to the balcony?" I nodded my head and walked behind him, I could almost hear boys hissing at Xiao Lang. "Here we are! Isn't it beautiful out tonight?" I turned to face him and for the first time tonight I got a good look at him. I hadn't really looked at him before my main intention was to get the hell out of the ballroom and report back to Yamazaki.

Turning my thoughts back to Xiao Lang. He had dark auburn hair and matching eyes. His tuxedo was black but had a green tint to it; his bow tie was green too. "I'm sorry I missed your last name, what was it?" That's interesting, he's seems like he trying to trap me or something.

"I didn't tell you, it's Lang, my father is Jun-Li Lang."

"Uh huh, and what does he exactly do?" Ah, crap.

"Well, he is a CEO, um, see he does…"

"Ms. Ying-Fa, just how are we doing tonight?" I swung around and saw a young woman with long red hair and bright green eyes. She was wearing a short blue dress with matching heals and purse. The woman turned towards Xiao Lang, "Will you excuse us, Mr…"

Xiao lang glared at the women, "Have a lovely night Ms. Ying-Fa." Without answering the woman he walked back into the ballroom.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" I gave my full attention to the woman and got into a slight fighting stance.

"You don't recognize me Ying-Fa? Does the name Tomoyo mean anything to you?"

"Tomoyo is it you!" I jumped into the girl's arms; it was Tomoyo my partner and best friend.

"Yah it's me, like the hair?"

"Hey at least Yamazaki gave you a good disguise! I got caught at the front door and was interrogated for like 5 hours! Wait, how did you get in without an invitation?"

"See that man over there," Tomoyo pointed to an old man sipping champagne, "I just said I was with him, he seemed alright with it. So, what's up with the name? I don't remember Yamazaki giving you that name."

"It's a long story Tomoyo, lets just get out of here!"

"Fine by me. But can we get out of here some other way then the door, because when I got in the guards were giving me suspicious looks the whole time."

"Hey there she is! Quick get her!" Tomoyo and I turned around to see about 6 guards running towards us.

"Aw, poop," Tomoyo turned to me, "Okay we need that quick exit now!" She reached into her purse and pulled out what looked like some kind of bungee cord. She took the hook at the end and tied it around the balcony railing. "Grab onto me Sakura!" We then both jumped off the balcony. As soon as we landed we started running like hell.

As we were jumping over the small hedge surrounding the mansion we could hear the guards, "Damn we almost had her! The boss is going to kill us!"

I turned to Tomoyo as we jumped into a cab, "Wonder what that's all about…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Xiao lang walked out behind the curtain that was in front of the balcony, "Wonder what that's all about…"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"She what? She knew your name? Does that mean she knows about CCS?"

"I don't know Yamazaki! Okay? I. don't. know." Sakura yelled through her communicator that looked like a make-up case. She calmed down a little, "She seemed alright, and I just felt safe with her. I don't think there's any reason to worry. I think she's on our side.

"Well, I do trust your intuition… but just be careful next time!"

Sakura choked, "Next time? I'm going back?"

"You need to go back to the mansion. You didn't really succeed last time," Yamazaki trailed off. "We think that the Prince, will know something and we've heard he has information on Reed. So your mission is to go to the palace tomorrow and say you're there to interview Prince Syaoran for Royalty Magazine. Tell Tomoyo she will act as your photographer. You're name is Sally Witfeild and Tomoyo's is Akiko Parson. Your gadgets will be sent over soon." With that the little imaged of Yamazaki flickered off the tiny screen.

Sakura closed her makeup case and turned to Tomoyo, who was sitting on the bed painting her nails. After her and Sakura escaped the mansion they told the taxi can driver to take them to the Four Seasons, that's where Yamazaki told Sakura to go after her mission.

"Did you hear all that Tomoyo?"

"Hmm? Oh yah yah. So, who was that guy you were talking to on the balcony?"

Sakura blushed ever so slightly, "His name was Xiao Lang, and he's Meiling's cousin."

"He was pretty cute, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so, if you're into those kind of guys," Sakura turned away abruptly. "Anyway, we need to start working on our disguises they've got to be really different from last night, someone may recognize us." Before Sakura could say another word the doorbell to the hotel room rang.

Sakura grabbed her *Walter PPK (yes I watch James Bond too much) off the table and walked over to the door. Tomoyo took her nail file, which doubled as a mini tranquilizer, and stood behind her. She looked through the peephole, a woman with a huge overcoat and briefcase, not to mention a derby hat and a large pair of sunglasses was standing in front of the door. She rang the doorbell again and then knocked. All in one motion Sakura opened the door, snatched the person, closed the door, pushed the person against the wall, and stuck her gun to the woman's throat.

"Who sent you?" Tomoyo asked. The woman looked up and managed to take of her glasses and hat.

"Nothing but what I expected from my most favorite agents!" The girl laughed.

Sakura and Tomoyo smiled and put away their weapons, "Jesus Rika, could you be any more suspicious? We thought you were some assassin or something!" Sakura snickered. Rika, Tomoyo, and Sakura walked over to the dining table. Rika took off her giant overcoat and suitcase and laid both off them on the table; in the overcoat every pocket was full with little gadgets and the briefcase had bigger 'toys'. Rika was the nero-tech but everyone called her, "the gadget girl". She made and supplied all the newest gadgets for all agents; needless to say she was a genius.

"Okay so first we got what looks like a normal little ring right?" Rika held up a little silver ring with what looked like a sapphire imbedded in it. "CCS thinks there may be some sort of hidden room in Prince Syaoran's study, so you 'accidentally' leave this ring in the study. See it's a tiny camera and it will record up to 8 hours. You'll probably have to go get later that day to see if anything useful is in the footage." Rika handed the small gadget to Sakura.

"This is my most fashionable gadget yet." Rika gave Sakura a small, black, off the shoulder purse that had a tiny cord coming out of the corner. "If you switch the strap around and pull the cord it turns into a mini-parachute. Also for you Sakura, it's not really a gadget bit is can still be useful, it's a strip if throwing knives, all you have to do is wrap them around your thigh. "Tomoyo you can use these." Rika handed her a pair of purple lace gloves.

"They're a little to eighties for me, but oh well." Tomoyo said as she put the gloves into her purse. "They're pretty heavy too, what's up with that?"

"See I've heard that a lot of doors in the Li Mansion are controlled by hand prints. So all you have to do is shake hands with the prince or someone hold for 30 seconds and his handprint will be printed onto your glove. I'm too tired to explain how it works, but it's still a good gadget. Just remember not to touch anything else after you touch his hand. You can decide who uses these," Rika pulled out a pair of purple Stillheto (don't know how to spell that) heels. "If you're jumping from a high place all you do is left up your leg and take off the heal. A airbag sort of thing will shoot and puff out, that way you can land without getting hurt." With that Rika started to pack up her gadgets. She put on her coat, hat, and glasses and walked towards the door. "I'm leaving the suitcase with you, just call if you need me to explain any other gadgets. Oh and there's a nice black Jaguar waiting in the garage for you guys!" Rika waved goodbye and walked out the door.

"Well, she was pretty in and out today." Tomoyo said.

"None the less lets get ready for tomorrow," Sakura walked over to the closet. "It sure was nice of Yamazaki to send over all these outfits."

"Yah, he even added some of my creations! Well lets get started…

Okay well there's the third chapter! Can you tell I like cliffhangers?

*Okay so I know Walter PPK is used in the British Secret Service but I don't know lots of names for guns so yeah. And I know CIA is American, but it did say AU and this is my own little world, so I can make it any way I want!! Anyway stay tuned!

Keewi Goddess ^_^