Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ If I Told You I'd Have to Kill You ❯ Windows ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Okay so here's the fourth chapter!! And the answer to everyone's question, how will Tomoyo hold on to Syaoran's for 30 seconds!? And to people who have this question, I know the CIA is an American cooperation, but like I said this is AU so who cares. And if that doesn't satisfy you people then lets just say that there's a Japanese branch in the CIA okay? Oh and I just wanted to say that I'm not going to be using Japanese surnames in this fic. I started writing with them and I got annoyed so I stopped. One more thing, the first few pages is kinda boring cause I had to set up the scene, but don't worry it's gets more interesting!

Italics mean thinking

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Tomoyo, how do I look?" Sakura and Tomoyo stood in front of the Li Mansion, ready to ring the doorbell.

Tomoyo looked Sakura up and down, since she was playing the part of a reporter she had worn a business suit, which consisted of a dark blue skirt, heels, and jacket with a white shirt underneath. Her hair, which was brown today, was pulled back into a tight bun. Her eyes were dark brown and somehow Tomoyo had made her wear a fake mole right above her lips. "You look good, by the way nice mole." Tomoyo giggled.

"Shut up." Sakura mumbled.

"Do I look okay Sakura?"

Sakura in her turn looked Tomoyo up and down; she was playing the part of a wild photographer. She had on a lacy purple top to match her purple stillheto heals, gloves, and newsboy hat. She also wore a pair of tight jeans that showed off her figure. Tomoyo decided that it was about time to try out being blond and Sakura thought it would be cute if she put her long 'blond' hair in two braids. "You look absolutely beautiful Tomoyo! You ready?"

"Yep, lets do this! You remember the plan?"

"Uh huh."

With that Tomoyo, with great dramatic pause, rang the doorbell. They waited there for a few minutes and were about to walk away when the door opened. Sakura took in a sharp breath and took a step back. A boy was standing in the doorway in sweats and no shirt, but that was not the surprising part, the surprising part was that the boy standing there was Xiao Lang.

Tomoyo's eyes widened but she wasn't as shocked as Sakura. "Um hello, may we please speak to Prince Syaoran?"

Xiao Lang looked at the surprised Sakura and then back to Tomoyo, "I am Prince Syaoran."

Sakura was frantic, she didn't know what to do, Meiling had said Xiao Lang was like a Prince but she didn't know that she meant he was the Prince of the Li Clan.

"Come on Sakura don't freak out on me remember the plan" Tomoyo thought. "Well then it's nice to meet you Prince Syaoran, we're here from Royalty Magazine to interview you." Tomoyo held out her hand, "Okay time to get that hand print." Syaoran took Tomoyo's hand and shook it.

While Tomoyo was beginning to shake Syaoran's hand, Sakura calmed down a little bit."Okay, okay, okay, what do I do? Remember you're disguised he won't recognize you. Just follow the plan" Sakura just then noticed what was going on, "Yes, I'm-," Sakura closed her eyes and fell to the ground.

Tomoyo inwardly smiled, "Sally are you okay?"

Syaoran took a step towards Sakura, "What's wrong with her?"

"Oh every once and awhile she gets these dizzy spells. Come on I have her medication in the car." Tomoyo, still holding Syaoran's hand, ran towards the car. Tomoyo neared the car, "Eek, I still have 10 seconds left." Tomoyo took a few more steps, to where she was right in front of the car, and then stopped. She turned around to Syaoran and pulled him into a hug, "Thank you so much for helping!!" "28 one thousand, 29 one thousand, 30 one thousand."

"But, I haven't even done anything!"

"Oh, well, still," Tomoyo finally let go of Syaoran's hand and opened the door to the car.

"Okay… Just get the medication, will yah?" Syaoran took a step back from Tomoyo and rubbed his hand, she sure did hold his hand for a while and he swore he felt several pricks, but he was used to girls coming up with excuses to touch him (not like that yah pervs!). Tomoyo reached into the car a grabbed a bottle of pills, trying to hide the Advil sticker on it.

"Okay here it is."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 10 minutes later

Syaoran looked concerned, "Will she be okay?"

Tomoyo looked up from the couch she was sitting on, "Could you possibly get her a glass of water?"

"Of course I'll be right back." Syaoran walked out of the room.

As soon as Tomoyo couldn't hear Syaoran's footsteps anymore she shook Sakura, who was lying on the sofa next to her, "Sakura he's gone you can get up now."

Sakura's eyes fluttered open; she sat up and looked around. It seemed like her and Tomoyo where in some kind of waiting room. "Are you okay? You hit the ground pretty hard, even if you were pretending."

"Yeah, the cement ground broke my fall." Tomoyo smiled.

"I see we're awake." Sakura turned to the new voice. Syaoran walked up to her and handed her a glass of water.

Sakura blushed, "Well I hope my little stunt doesn't stop the interview."

"If you're up to it then I am." Syaoran smiled warmly, for some reason he felt he some sort of connection with this woman.

"Excuse me Prince Syaoran, but could you please point me in the direction of the ladies room?" Tomoyo stood up.

"Yes it's down that hall three doors down to the left." Syaoran pointed out a door on the side of the room.

"Thank you I'll be right back and then we can take some pictures." Tomoyo smiled and walked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Tomoyo

Tomoyo stepped through the doorway that Syaoran pointed at. She went down a few halls, and then stopped. Where was that freakin' study? Tomoyo went down a few more halls, went down and up a few staircases, and checked a few rooms, but nothing looked like a study. Eventually she found herself at a dead end, with only one door. Eh, might as well try. Tomoyo opened the door and found herself in a completely green room. Curtains, floors, walls, bed, everything was green. Tomoyo looked around for some kind of clue to where she was, she looked around and spotted a photograph on a bed stand.

It was a picture of an older man, who looked around the age of 28 standing next to a smiling little 7-year-old boy who had familiar chestnut hair. It looked like they were at a fair and the little boy a balloon hat on. At the top of the picture someone scribbled To Xioalang From Dad. That boy must by Syaoran, which means this is Syaoran's room. Which means…Tomoyo scanned the room, the entrance to Syaoran's study had to be around there somewhere. Tomoyo's eyes landed on a bookshelf, it can't be that obvious can it? Tomoyo walked up to the side of the bookshelf and pushed it aside with her shoulder and left hand, she didn't want to ruin the handprint.

Once the bookshelf was out of the way a door was visible. Next to the door was a small, square shaped machine with mold shaped like a hand. Tomoyo took her right hand and pushed it into the machine. A voice came from the machine, "Access Accepted Prince Syaoran Li" With that the door opened and revealed a library complete with a large desk, 5 very old looking bookshelves, and a large window.

Tomoyo stepped into the room, unfortunately not seeing the lasers zigzagging across the floor nor the camera on the opposite side of the room. Brrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnggggggg. Tomoyo looked for the source of the alarm. No luck, Tomoyo ran over to a bookshelf and took a ring out of her pocket. She could hear people's voices getting nearer; Tomoyo placed the ring between two books and then ran towards the window.

"Stop right there!" Three men in black suits came charging into the room. Tomoyo opened the large window and jumped onto the small ledge.

"Sorry boys, but I've got more pressing engagements." The guards were shocked at what Tomoyo did next. "Bye!" And with that Tomoyo jumped off the window. The guards rushed to the window to see Tomoyo landing on a small air bag. Tomoyo waved to them and ran off to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sakura

After Tomoyo had left the room Sakura took out a tape recorder and placed it on the table. "So lets start. What's a normal day for Syaoran Li?"

"Well I wake up pretty early, around 5 am, so I can do my martial arts training. After about two hours of that I go jogging for about another hour. Around 11 o'clock my tutor comes and that takes up my time until 6 o'clock. After an hour of doing chores, I have sword and ma-" Syaoran stopped. That was close I almost said magic. Sakura stared intently at him, did he almost say magic?

Syaoran smiled nervously, "Sword and macramé lessons for a hour, he he. Then I go to bed, since I have to get up so early."

Sakura lifted her finely manicured eyebrow, "Macramé?"

"My mother wants me to be in touch with me feminine side?"

"Yeah, okay, speaking of feminine is there a special someone in your life?" A small blush tinted Sakura's cheeks.

"Well, kind of." Sakura's smile faded.

"There was this woman that I met at the ball last night…." Sakura brightened up again.

"I'm sure she's very beautiful and intelligent. Uh, so anyway there are rumors going around that you family has dabbled in magic. How do you react to this?"

"Magic?" Despite Syaoran's wishes, his voice cracked. "That's ridiculous! There's no such thing as magic."

"And what does the name Clow Reed mean to you?"

"WHAT?!" Syaoran stood up, "How do you know about Clow Reed? Guar-" Before Syaoran could finish his sentence an alarm went off. Another man in a black suit came running into the waiting room, "Master Li, there has been a woman spotted breaking into the study." Syaoran swung around to face Sakura who was now standing up while tucking away her tape recorder.

"What's going on?" Syaoran took a threatening step towards Sakura.

"Well I guess the concludes our interview, ne?" Sakura looked around and saw a window towards the back of the room. The guard started running towards her while she made a mad brake for the window, she hated doing this but it was either her or the big scary guy. As Sakura made it to the window she whipped out one of her throwing knives and threw it at the guards leg. Sakura didn't bother seeing if she missed or not but the yelp from the guard assured her. She checked the window, it was locked. Sakura turned around and saw Syaoran himself coming towards her; she took out another knife and threw it directly at Syaoran…

What's going to happen to Syaoran?? Stay tuned, oh and by the way come someone review for gods sake?? I have four chapters and all I have is 8 reviews. People, that's just sad. Okay I know it was a little boring but don't worry it'll get more interesting I just had to set up this one scene…

Keewi-Goddess