Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Kept Inside ❯ Conversations and School Field Trips ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chaptre 2: Conversations and School Field Trips.
 
The sun shined into the Manor's main guest room window. Sakura had waken up, well her body had anyways. The little wolf had always been an early riser.
 
What happened yesterday? she thought.
 
Syaoran's POV
 
Oh yeah…..I'm still in Sakura's Body.
 
Stupid Hiragizawa.
 
I stood up with caution. I didn't want to wake up the others. Walking towards the enormous mirror by the door, I looked into my eyes -or Sakura's eyes at least.-
 
Damn those wonderful eyes of green.
 
I turned around and saw my body lying down on the floor wrapped in pink comforters next too……Hiragizawa Eriol?! -Or his body, it was still Tomoyo inside but still…. - I wanted to separate them roughly but I let them sleep.
 
When I get my body back, Hiragizawa, get ready for some serious pain.
 
I then turned my attention to Tomoyo sitting on the couch, asleep.
 
Touya and Yukito -Yue changed back last night to see what would happen, as predicted, Yukito was in Touya's body and Touya was in Yukito's body. The process exhausted them and Sakura was running around screaming to the world about her confusion - slept leaning on the wall while Kero and Suppi were asleep on Touya's lap.
 
I gave a heavy sigh.
 
We couldn't do anything last night because we were all too tired and just fell asleep. Hey, who could blame us?
 
`Then we've been keeping something from each other, a secret or something like that.'
 
Eriol's word echoed through my head. There were still two days before we stayed like this permanently.
 
“Does this mean I have to tell HER now…?” I asked to no one in particular.
 
End of Syaoran's POV.
 
“Tell who, what, my cute little descendant?” said a high-pitched voice from behind.
 
Sakura jumped and instinctively covered her mouth as shivers ran down her spine. Tomoyo just grinned at him.
 
When Sakura calmed down a little, she turned to face Tomoyo. “Jeez Hiragizawa, don't do that.”
 
Sakura gave him a death glare. Tomoyo blinked and turned her back on him.
 
Sakura then had an idea. “Oi, Hiragizawa, what are YOU keeping from Daidouji?”
 
When Tomoyo's shoulders tensed, Sakura gave a smirk. This is getting interesting…
 
“Oh gee, look at the time, you'd better wake up Sakura and the others and tell them to freshen up, it's a Monday. There's school.”
 
Tomoyo walked stiffly towards the door. “Well, see you at school!”
 
She left with a whip of darkened hair disappearing through the doorway.
 
Sakura raised her arms and put them at the back of her head.
 
“Oi, Sakura! Daidouji! Wake up!”
 
Eriol woke up at once but Syaoran and the others though stayed asleep.
 
“Ohayo Gozaimasu.” Eriol greeted rubbing his eyes. He reached for the glasses lying messily on the coffee table next to the couch.
 
Eriol put them on. “I can't understand why Eriol uses glasses when he can just use his magic. It's such a hassle.” he commented.
 
Touya and Yukito then woke up and walked out the room without a single word of hello, dragging a sleeping Kero and an annoyed Suppi.
 
Sakura walked towards Syaoran and rocked him back and forth. When he finally woke up, he sat up and looked at Sakura.
 
“Ohay- Hooooeeee!!!!” Syaoran cried, eyes widening.
 
“Sakura, calm down.” Sakura said.
 
Syaoran tilted his head for just a moment. “Oh yeah… I remember now.”
 
“Good, but now we have to get ready for school.” Eriol said standing up and walking towards the door.
 
School?....This is going to be a looooong day.
 
At school,
 
“It was very considerate of Eriol to bring our uniforms to his house so we could change.” noted Eriol.
 
Sakura and Syaoran just nodded. Both of them were crimson because well, you know….
 
Eriol grinned.
 
“Syaoooraaaaaaaan!!!” cried a ruby-eyed female with ink-black hair. She clung on to him almost choking him.
 
“Mei…ling….can't….breathe….” Syaoran said as Meiling's hug became tighter. She let go.
 
“Why didn't you go back home yesterday? Wei and I were very worried.”
 
“Well…er…”
 
“It's because we were doing something in Eriol's house and we just got too tired and decided to sleep there, right Saku- er…Syaoran?” answered Sakura.
 
He quickly nodded. It was the truth but not all of it….
 
“Oh.” the ruby-eyed girl said and she sat down on her seat.
 
Syaoran mouthed a `thank you' at Sakura.
 
Tomoyo then entered the room. Her hair had been tied up in a pony tail and Eriol gasped.
 
“Tomoyo….I'm terribly sorry. I just can't live with all your hair all over my face. Please forgive me.”
 
“Don't worry about it Eriol. I also have a confession; I bought contacts instead of using your glasses.”
 
“That's fine with me.” Tomoyo said with a smile.
 
Those who were close to Tomoyo and Eriol simply gawked at them. Sakura and Syaoran sweatdropped.
 
Ms. Mizuki and Mr. Terada entered the room. Ms. Mizuki glanced at Syaoran and smiled as Syaoran gave a faint pink blush.
 
“Ohayo Gozaimasu Everyone!” Mr. Terada cried cheerfully.
 
“Ohayo!” Everyone greeted back.
 
“Good thing everybody is in a good mood today. I hope you remembered to pack lunches for our field trip to the art museum this afternoon.” Ms. Mizuki informed us all.
 
“Field trip?! Hoooooeeeeeeeeee!! I forgot to pack lunch!” screamed Syaoran standing from his chair.
 
Everybody stared and those who didn't; started to whisper.
 
Syaoran? Saying that expression?...
Isn't that Sakura's expression…?
Their even in each others seats……
 
“Uh…Li? Don't you sit behind Kinomoto?” asked a very confused Mr. Terada.
 
Syaoran and Sakura looked down at their seats and blushed madly.
 
“H-hai! I just uh…forgot. Gomenasai.” Syaoran said, switching seats with Sakura.
 
Meiling narrowed her ruby eyes. They're acting weirdly….
 
“Okay…..well everybody, line up!”
 
“HAI!!!”
 
Inside the bus…….
 
“This is going to be fun! Don't you think?” Syaoran said kneeling on the chair and looking back where Chiharu and Yamazaki were.
 
“Uh….Syaoran, what did you eat for breakfast?” Chiharu asked with a flash of concern in her eyes.
 
“Um…nothing really, I wasn't home so I wasn't able to eat some of Dad's cooking.”
 
Chiharu and Yamazaki looked at each other.
 
“Um…Dad?”
 
Realizing his mistake, Syaoran's eyes widened. “I mean Wei's cooking.” He quickly sat back down next to Sakura.
 
“I'm really sorry, Syaoran. I sort of forgot that we got switched.”
 
Sakura shook her head. “No, that's ok Sakura.”
 
They looked in front where Eriol and Tomoyo were and found that they had fallen asleep. When they got to the museum, Syaoran immediately jumped out. “We're here!”
 
“Would you please keep it down? We are in a museum after all.” Sakura warned.
 
Rika and Naoko stood in their places in shock. “They have been acting really weirdly..”
 
After hearing what they said, Syaoran and Sakura tensed.
 
“I mean…Yey! We're here!! I can't wait to get inside!” cried Sakura, jumping up and down.
 
“Um…would you…uh…please be quiet?” Syaoran said timidly.
 
Sakura looked at Syaoran. Sakura's really bad at acting…
 
They entered the museum and were given the opportunity to look around freely.
 
Sakura was looked at a painting of a moon, hiding beneath a few clouds. It looked so real, Sakura was mesmerized by it.
 
“Syao- I mean, Sakura~~~~~!!” Syaoran said, skipping towards Sakura with a lollipop in his mouth.
 
Sakura went pale and she was surprised, wait…maybe surprised wasn't the word for it.
 
Sakura was HORRIFIED.
 
“What the hell are you doing skipping around like that?!” Sakura said taking hold of Syaoran's shoulders.
 
“Hey! Let my sister go, Gaki!” said a voice from behind. Sakura looked back and saw a silver haired male with glasses glaring angrily at her. Behind Yukito was Touya with his head tilted to one side smiling eagerly at them. Sakura and Syaoran were too surprised to reply in any way.
 
“Nii-chan? What are you doing here?” Syaoran asked.
 
“Workin'. They gave me a job here to arrange the paintings.” Yukito said, not taking his glare away from Sakura.
 
“Everybody, time to go to the next building of the museum!” cried Ms. Mizuki.
 
“Gotta go!”
 
Syaoran grabbed a glaring Sakura and dragged him to the next building where all the statues were.
 
Eriol and Tomoyo came up to them.
 
“How's everything?” inquired Tomoyo.
 
Sakura sighed. “Not so well…We keep on forgetting we're in each others body.”
 
“That must be a hassle.” commented Eriol.
 
“Indeed.” agreed Tomoyo. Both then gave an unusually similar smirk.
 
Syaoran went all beady-eyed and Sakura sweatdropped. It's like they never got switched….
 
They went around the twisting halls of the museum, going through the many doors. Rika, Naoko, Chiharu and Yamazaki caught up with the four of them staring at a statue of the Venus de Milo.
 
“Isn't she magnificent?” asked Naoko.
 
“Indeed she is, the Li clan told me lots about her when I was studying in Hong Kong.” Sakura said.
 
Rika looked amazed. “Sakura, YOU studied in Hong Kong?”
 
Sakura turned beet red. “No…I mean….That's what Saku- Syaoran told me EXACTLY. Right Syaoran?”
“Uh..Er…right.” Syaoran said.
 
Chiharu, Rika, Naoko and Yamazaki raised an eyebrow; they had heard the `Saku' part.
 
Yamazaki shrugged it off. “Did you know, the real reason behind her missing arms is when the sculptor was using a real person to copy into marble, her arms were cut off and so the sculptor had to make the statue without the arms!”
 
Chiharu clenched her fist. “USOTSUKI!!” she screamed, choking Yamazaki.
 
Syaoran and Sakura tilted their heads. “H-he was lying?”
 
“I guess they still have something in common, don't you think?” Eriol asked Tomoyo.
 
“Yes.” Tomoyo said plainly.
 
A few more hours of trying to hide the fact that they were switched -not a problem for Tomoyo and Eriol, BIG problem fro Sakura and Syaoran though- and some ice-cream, they were back on the bus. Syaoran had fallen asleep on Sakura's shoulder while Eriol filmed them. Tomoyo though pondered about stuff.
 
I'll tell her tonight…..for sure.
 
Meanwhile, at the Kinomoto residence,
 
Kinomoto Fujitaka had gone to the University for the night shift and Yukito had come over for dinner.
 
“To-ya, your father is a very interesting person. He told me lots of different stories about his archeology digs.” Touya told Yuki.
 
Yuki just nodded. “Yeah, dad knows a lot of stuff.”
 
Touya and Yukito ate dinner in silence.
 
(Eriol here again, Yukito's thoughts are in apostrophes while Touya's thoughts are italicized.)
 
What should I do……?
 
`Should I tell him……?'
 
What if he rejects…..?
 
`What if he thinks I'm a freak…?'
 
What if he doesn't feel the same way….?
 
“Yuki.” Yukito said.
 
“To-ya.” Touya said at the same time.
 
“You go first.” Touya said with a smile.
 
“Yuki….If you were in love with someone, would you tell them?”
 
“…..yes, I would….I think.”
 
“But what if that person who you're in love with is of the same gender?” Yukito was starting to blush now.
 
“To-ya, love seeks neither gender nor age. It's what the person feels about another person is what's important.”
 
`Could it be….?'
 
“Yuki….”
 
“Yes, To-ya?”
 
“I don't want you to disappear…”
 
“I know that.”
 
“…and I think….I've fallen for my best friend. Yuki, I love you.” Touya's eyes went wide and he dropped the fork he was holding.
 
“I need you to tell me what you feel about me….please Yuki.” Yukito's eyes shut tightly, as though he was expecting Touya to punch him or something.
 
“The same…”
 
Yukito's eyes opened in surprise. His chest tightened and his breathing irregular.
 
“Excuse me…?”
 
“I f-feel the same way. For quite a while now….” Touya said tentatively. Yukito felt relieved.
 
“To-ya…. I'm feeling a little…..dizzy….” Touya said, his head swaying back and forth.
 
Yukito immediately caught him when Touya fainted, only to realize that he was getting drowsy as well. He carried Touya to the living room and there, he collapsed.
 
Author's Notes:
 
Don't worry; I'll make this short and sweet.
 
I just can't resist a little love between Touya and Yuki. They're just too cute together. Can anyone please tell me the difference between shounen-ai, shoujo-ai, yaoi and yuri? I'm sorta confused.
 
R&R please. Please don't flame me…..I hurt easily.