Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Kept Inside ❯ Tricks and Corrections. ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chaptre 6: Tricks and Corrections.
 
“Ohayo Tomoyo!!!~~!” Syaoran squealed. Tomoyo turned her head in horror. They haven't switched back?!?!?
 
“Sakura, please don't be so loud this early in the morning, especially at school.” Sakura said coming from behind and sitting down at her desk. Tomoyo stared in astonishment. What is happening?! She didn't tell him?!
 
“Sakura, Li, what happened? Why are you still in each other's bodies?!” Tomoyo asked, very confused.
 
Sakura turned her head to face Tomoyo. “Well, I went over to my place as Sakura told me. We ate and talked and went home. It was on the way home that we didn't realize we were still switched but when I checked my watch, it said 12:30 am.”
 
Tomoyo listened closely and nodded her head.
 
Syaoran then opened his mouth. “Little did Syaoran know, the watch you made him wear was an hour advanced. But since we already thought it was too late, we just didn't mind it…”
 
Eriol came out of nowhere. “What did you say?!? That means you haven't switched back yet?! What are we going to do about this?!?” Eriol started waving his hands in the air. He paced back and forth through the room muttering things like, “What about the cards?” and, “How about Yelan?” and, “What are we gonna do about swimming class?!?!”
 
Tomoyo was frantic as well. She put her hands to her cheeks and turned red. “This is terrible!! Now how am I going to take Sakura's measurements with Li in her body?!”
 
Sakura and Syaoran looked at each other and exploded in a fit of laughter. Tomoyo stared at them and Eriol stopped pacing. “How can you laugh at a time like this? What's so funny?” Tomoyo asked them in a voice one octave higher.
 
Sakura wiped the tears from her eyes. “Well, its…just….mhmh…phmmh… you two were…phfm…ahahahahahahahah!!!!”
 
Syaoran echoed her laugh. “..and, and, Hi-Hiragizawa was so….AAahahahahahaAHAH!!!” Both couldn't stop laughing and their tummies were hurting bad.
 
“Huh?” Tomoyo was very confused but Eriol got it.
 
“You don't mean…..You guys are such...!” Eriol said as he smiled. Then Tomoyo got it too. Sooner or later, all of them started laughing which caught the attention of Yamazaki and the others.
 
“Oi, you having a party without us?” Chiharu asked as they moved in closer.
 
“No party here. Just…..jokes….” Syaoran said, stifling his laughter with his mouth.
 
“Congratulations by the way.” Rika said which made Syaoran, Sakura, Tomoyo and Eriol look at her questioningly. “On the whole, Syaoran loves Tomoyo, Sakura loves Eriol thing.”
 
Naoko then ribbed Rika. “We weren't supposed to interfere!” Naoko whispered.
 
“But, congratulating them isn't interfering, ne?” Rika said innocently. Naoko just sweat dropped.
 
“No, no, you've got it all wrong…” Syaoran said breezily. He turned Sakura to face him and gave her a kiss right on the lips. Sakura relaxed into the arms of Syaoran. After a good three minutes, they pulled back.
 
Syaoran turned crimson. “I-im Sorry…..” Sakura shook her head, “No, no need to apologize…It was…nice…..”she said placing her fingers on her lips.
 
Tomoyo sighed; well at least, she tried to. It was cut off by Eriol's warm lips pressing onto her own. “There, now, you won't get jealous.” Eriol said with a smirk. Tomoyo just looked at him in surprise and smiled.
 
Yamazaki opened his eyes to the widest point. “I think… I've gone blind.” He turned to Chiharu. “Why don't I get to do that to you?” he asked with puppy dog eyes.
 
Chiharu scoffed. “In your dreams.”
 
Yamazaki smiled. “Then I'll just keep dreaming….”
 
Eriol and Syaoran grinned stupidly. “Smooth…..”
 
Author's Notes:
 
This is the end.
Please Read and Review, R&R my other stories too.
Any misunderstandings? If so, tell me so I can clear them up.