Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Kero's Love ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Sakurakessho: Well, I got the 1st chapter up. I got up sooner than I expected too. Oh well, that's what I get for being really really really hyper. Again, this chapter was unedited so watch out. My editor has gone somewhere and I can't get a hold of her. How come I'm not in this story? Because you are mine to torture so that I can have a happy cast. -_-() I need to find my duct tape. Duct tape? ^_^ In case you decide to run away from me You know you forgot something in these past uploadings. Really? What is that? Disclaimer. *grins evilly and snaps fingers * I knew I had you in here for a reason! What if I don't want to? Then I can write a story and I can have you dieoh that's another good idea*gulps* She doesn't own CardCaptor Sakura. She's just obsessed with it.

Chapter 1

Kero's Love

         "Tomoyo!!!" exclaimed Kero as he flew in through the raven haired girl's window. He then latched onto Tomoyo hugging her.
         "Hi, Kero. What are you doing over here?" asked Tomoyo, clearly surprised at why the little yellow guardian would be at her house. Especially since he was only there yesterday.
         "Sakura said that I could come over. I flew in front of her computer screen again, but it was worth it because you always make the best cakes and sweets!" said the hyperactive stuffed toy.
         "Well, you know I don't mind that you are here," Tomoyo giggled. She thought that the yellow toy's antics were cute.
         "Come on Tomoyo! Let's go and get some cake! Then we can talk some more."
         "Alright. Let's go," agreed Tomoyo. Now the duo set out for the kitchen and Kero's prized cake, as well as any other edible item that was sweet in taste.
back with Syaoran and Sakura

         "Syaoran?" asked Sakura as she leaned on her boyfriend's shoulder. (AN: yes yes I decided to make them already a couple in this story. If you don't like ittalk to my foot! It oversees all complaints and such with my story.)
         "Yes, Sakura?" said the amber eyed boy. He was enjoying the fact that his cherry blossom was on his shoulder.
         "Kerohas been going to Tomoyo's house a lot lately. Earlier today he wouldn't leave me alone until I said that he could go to her house. It's funny. It's almost like he couldn't be without Tomoyo if the world depended on it. It maybe those sweets that she always makes for him. But anyway, I wanna do something for Kero. He isn't like us. He always has to be careful about where he goes and what he does. I just wish that there was something I could do for him so that he wouldn't worry so much," explained Sakura, sympathy clearly showing in her jade eyes.
         "You could always turn him to human form. I don't know of a way to do that, but I'm sure you could make a card like that. You know that if you needed any help magic wise, I'll be there," said Syaoran. He was giving the best advice he could, but somehow he didn't think that that was enough.