Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Letters From The Inside ❯ Chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

WAI! HIYA! Wee-hee! I'm BACK with CHAPTER 2!! Please R/R ARIGATO MINA-SAN!

Disclaimer- I do not own any of the Card Captor Sakura characters. I am not making any money off this story. The book 'Letters From The Inside' is by John Marsden. I don't own that either ^.^;;

Letters From The Inside

By Evil Emzo-chan

Chapter 2

Original title by John Marsden

What just happened-

18 May

YINGFA!! Please, please, PLEASE!! Write back! I'm really sorry, like I said in my letter before! You haven't responded and I'd hate to end our friendship over a stupid fight arguing about our relationships! PLEASE! I'll get down on my knees if I have to!

Your VERY VERY sorry friend,

~XiaoLang

~*~

1 June

Please YingFa? I've apologized already, I thought you were a forgiving person, so PLEASE write back to me??

In fact, I'll ask you a question and you can answer is yes, or no-

Do you still want to write?

If yes, then reply with yes and keep writing.

If no, then reply with no and I'll fuck off.

~XiaoLang

Back to the story!

7th June

Dear XiaoLang

I'm sorry I haven't responded in so long. Remember that trip I told you about? It went longer then I thought and my older brother hid my letters from you. Again, I apologize.

So now that we're buddies again I can tell you some stuff that's been happening around here I guess.

One question though, how did you get the newspaper I put the ad in when you live in Hong Kong? Ok I know I should have asked before or not at all but I'm just curious.

ER! I hate it when you're right! That bastard Hayato cheated on me with a girl called Misato! And the worst part is that she's older then him! He's seventeen and she's 19. Gee, I bet that will work out!

What else? Oh yeah! Congratulations on your test score for your Japanese test!

Well that's about it!

~YingFa

~*~

12th June

Dear YingFa

I am so happy that you replied! I thought you didn't want to write to me anymore! Anyway, as you said now that we're buds again we can talk (or write) again!

I won't tell you 'I told you so' about Hayato. But, well…I told you so! Ok, I'm not being sympathetic so I'm sorry. You'll meet someone new don't worry! Actually I reckon Misato will dump him and go for someone older and Hayato will come crawling back at your feet.

Thanks about your response to my test results. I appreciated it!

Well I've got to go now. My favorite show is on! Neon Genesis Evangelion (A.N- Evil Emzo's favorite show in the WHOLE world! ^.^)

Cya!

~ XiaoLang

~*~

17th June

Dear XiaoLang

You didn't answer my question! Oh well. I love Evangelion too! I've already seen the whole show though and both movies. I've got it all on DVD. Actually I'm obsessed with basically any anime/manga. Especially that hot Mirai Trunks off Dragon Ball Z. (A.N- Evil Emzo's favorite bishouen!)

Ok, so I shouldn't talk about my obsessions over anime characters to a guy but whatever. I have to tell someone! Anyway, I hope this letter finds you well!

Love YingFa

~*~

25th June (A.N- Evil Emzo's mummy's birthday! ^.^)

To YingFa

Sorry about now answering your question. I had to go over your letters again and read it! The answer is well; I got the paper when I was on holiday in Japan. Kinda lucky I guess because I bought it at the last minute at the airport and just flipped through. I wrote the first letter to you whilst on the plane.

You didn't answer about Hayato! Actually I think you cursed me! Because MiChiko broke up with me too! I'm relieved more then sad. She's so clingy!

I actually find your obsession over anime characters quite humorous! I'm obsessed over many things too. Too many to write here, plus my hand is hurting. I hurt it while working out.

~XiaoLang

~*~

29th June

Dear XiaoLang

I swear; you're physic! Ok you know how you said Misato will dump Hayato and then he'll come crawling back? Well he did! I'll tell you the whole story. It's long so be warned!

Ok, it started when Hayato took me out to dinner and Misato was our waitress. (I know!) Anyway Hayato went back the next day and they got together in ways that Hayato and I didn't. (They slept with each other) My friends found out. Because one of them is Misato's second cousin and didn't know that I was Hayato's girlfriend! He had told her that he was single. So Misato when she found out who I was came over and asked me. My dad answered and told her I wasn't home (which was true but this is from what my dad told me.) So Misato rang me that night. I wrote down our conversation. Here it is-

Ring Ring

Me- hello?

Misato- hello is this YingFa?

Me- yes this is YingFa who is this speaking?

Misato- it's Misato.

Me- oh yeah Hayato dumped me for you

Misato- yes I know but I didn't know that and I'm sorry, Hayato told me that he was single and he lied about his age too.

Me- really? How old did he say he was?

Misato- 20

Me- *laughs* you're kidding?

Misato- no I'm not and I just rang to tell you that I broke it off as soon as I found out.

Me- Oh thank you!

Misato- no problem! If you come by the restaurant I work at we can talk more.

Me- that'd is great! How about Friday?

Misato- Friday's great! See you there then.

Me- bye

Misato- bye

I went to see her on Friday and she was really nice. Then Hayato walked around the corner. The minute he saw us he went pale and ran for it. Misato and I just laughed!

So now Misato and I are really good friends and my brother beat up Hayato. That's about it phew! My hands sore now!

Love YingFa

To be continued

Sorry about it being way short! My arm is sore *cries* I got an injection yesterday…*shudders* I HATE needles!

CYA!

Evil Emzo-chan (don't forget to review :P)