Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Hate ❯ Earthy! ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Comments......Hello my name is SniperYingFa...everyone calls me Lita....This is my first fanFic!!!!>=)This fanfic is about ....well I'll let you people read and see if you like it!!!This is the pologue of my fanfic is called .........look at the title people!!!Imnot sure what my email address is but you can email me at SniperYingFa!!!Have fun!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Love and Hate.......Prologue........

"Earthy!Return to your power confined!"Sakura hits the wand and the Earthy card goes to Sakura....

That's not fair!!That was Li's card!"Meiling yelled."You got a problem kid!?"Kero said flying infront of Meiling face.They both start growling at eachother and ever one else sweatdrops."Would you be quiet you stuffed animal!"Li yelled as Li got into the argument."Come on people calm down!"Tomoyo says as Sakura turns around to see a cave with strange carvings on it......"Hey you guys...I never seen this cave here..."Sakura says as everyone turns around to look.Li walks up to the carvings and looks at it...."What is it Li...?"Meiling says."This is the clow reed cave1I never thoght that it was real..."Li looked at the cave..."Let's go check it out then..."Sakura says as she about to wlk into the cave Li grabs her arm."Are you crazy?"Li says as Sakura turns around to look at him."What's so wrong about going into the cave?"Sakura said."If you go in there you'll be punished....the cards will go against you....."Li says as Sakura jumps and hides behind Li's back as Li blushes.....

"Wow....really?"Tomoyo says turing off her camera."Yeah( turns to Sakura.)Promise me that you wont go into the cave.......ok!?"Li says as Sakura nods."I promise!Don't worry!"Sakura says as Tomoyo looked at her watch."I have to go!My mom will be worried about me!See you guys later!"Tomoyo says running off.Li turns around to Sakura."Um(blushes...)do you need a walk home?"Li says as Meiling gets mad."No im ok......I should be going come on Kero!"Sakura says as Meiling throws Li to the floor and drags him away and Sakura and Kero sweatdrop."Ill see you tommorow!"Sakura waves and runs off.

The next day.............

Sakura headed to school and made it by the bell..."Moring Sakura"Her friends said."Moring."Sakura says as she sees Li and Meiling.They looked really made.Sakura sat in her sit and looked at Li."Li what's wrong?"Sakura says as Li sat there saying nothing....Tomoyo looked at the two and sat down.The teacher came in and class started.

At the end of the school day.........

As Sakura was packing up her things Li went infront of her desk glaring at her

"I want you to meet me on the roof...we need to talk...."Li says as he walks away with Meiling.....Tomoyo and Sakura looked at eachother."I wonder what happened..."Tomoyo says as they both head to the roof.

As they make it they see Li and Meiling standing there with angry faces.Li was holding a tape."So whats up?"Sakura says."I thought I told you not to go into the cave?Your you even listening to me?"Li says as Sakura jumped."What!?But I didn't!"Sakura says."You can try to lie, but your not getting away with it this time.."Meiling says as Li throws the tape and Sakura catches it."We caught you on tape Sakura!I thougt I could trust you...now wear gonna have more problems than ever because of you, thanks alot!"Li says walking away..........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~

what do you think so far?I tryed my best on this part but its much better in the other 4 chapters..I typed this up last!Hope you enjoy the next chapter!