Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Hate ❯ I didn't do anything... ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Comments:Hi!!!! this is my first fanfic on cardcaptors!!!!I hope you like it.The people in this story are not mine ok.....if you like this fanfic e- mail me!!!!!Review yo!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
< br> Chapter 1
Then Sakura drops to the ground."But I didn't....I didn't do anything"Sakura said."Look....let's go to your house and look at the tape ok?"Tomoyo says."Alright."Sakura said as they left.
At Sakura's house........
As they enter the house they sit down, told what kero what happened and started watching the tape."Huh!?I don't believe what i'm seeing."Tomoyo says as they watch a Sakura look a like wondering around the cave and then smashing the camera.Sakura stopped the tape and couldn't believe what she saw."How could it be?"Sakura says cofused."Do you think it's a clow card?"Kero said."No...I'm not sure."Sakura says."Don't feel bad Sakura...will figure it out!"'Tomoyo said with a little smile on her face."Who could be doing this?"Sakura wonders.
At Li's house........
Li was in the kicthen making some tea for himself and went into the livingroom where Meiling was sitting."I don't believe her1Thinking she could trick us like that..."Meiling said.Li sat there saying nothing."Li....Li what's wrong?"Meiling says worried."It's not like sakura....she wouldn't do that would she?"Li said drinking some of his tea."She's got you fooled.Look I have to go....my mom doesn't want me to come late....so i'll see you tommorow ok?Bye!"Meiling says leaving.Li looked at the door and walked to his room.He went to his dresser and stared at the mirror."How can I tell her now!?Who am I supposed to believe?"Li says looking at a picture of him, Tomoyo, and Sakura."What should I do?"
The Next Day......
Sakura hurried to school with her rollerblades on.She mad it just in time to see Tomoyo in the hall."Hey Tomoyo!"Sakura said."Moring Sakura. feel better today?'Tomoyo says."Well, kinda"Sakura said frowing..As they enter the classroom they see Meiling and Li .Sakura stared at Li and walked to her desk without saying a word.Li had his arms crossed, he looked pretty angry.Tomoyo sat down and class started.
Lunch time.....
Sakura and Tomoyo went to sit down with Nikki, Rita, and Chelse.Sakura looked around to see Meiling with Li.Li was about to stare at Sakura but she just turned away."Is something wrong Sakura?"Chelse said."Huh?Oh nothing"Sakura smiled."Are you sure?"Rita said."Yeah i'm fine...just great, let's eat!"Sakura says unwrapping her lunch.Time passes and Sakura and Li didn't say a word to eachother.They went home and nothing happened.Meiling seemed happy.Sakura was in her room on her bed thinking about what happened.She looked at the clow book to see that all the clow cards were gone."Don't feel down!Besides, you have to keep your gaurd up, the cards are your enemys now."Kero says."I know.....do you think Li will ever forgive me?"Sakura says frowning."Well...I don't have all the answers you know...that's up to the kid"Kero says as they both freeze."Did you since that?"Kero said."Yeah!It has to be the clow cards!"Sakura jumps up and gets her wand and runs out the door."Where do you think they went to?"Sakura said looking around."Look!'Kero points to a big fllod of water."the watery card!"Sakura says as they start running again sakura sees burnt up grass and trees."Oh no!The fire card!'Skura says as she looked around she can see Li fighting the Fight card.Sakura runs towards Li"Are you ok?"Sakura says."He's fine!"Meiling says going to Li."Sakura!"Tomoyo says running with her recorder."Tomoyo, you okay?"Sakura said."All the cards are going against me, I don't know what to do!."Sakura says as the woody card and traps them."Oh no!"Tomoyo said."I'll handle this!"Li says."Freeze card!"Li calls out as freeze freeze's up woody and woody turns back into a card.
"That's one..."Sakura says as all of a sudden the fight card comes out from behind and hits Sakura in the back."Oh no!"Tomoyo says as the watery card attacks her.Then the firey, windy, thunder, and earthy card start attacking everyone."That's it!Time card!Freeze the moment!"Li says as everything freezes except Sakura."Thanks Li..."Sakura said."Capture the cards!"Li shouts out.Sakura didn't listen to Li because she was daydreaming."Sakura!!"Li yelled."Oh yeah...I forgot"Sakura sweatdrops."Watery, earthy, windy, firey, fight return to you power comfined!"Sakura says as all the cards go back into clow cards as the moment unfreezes.Then Sakura faint to the floor, Li catches her."Sakura!You okay?"Li said worried"Sakura?"Li says as the cards they captured apear and start making sakura glow a light pink.Sakura opens her eyes a little."What's happing to me?"Sakura says weakly."Somebody....help....m- "Sakura fainted again and the glow stopped."Sakura...Sakura answer me!"Li said shaking her as Tomoyo and kero, meiling run over."What happened to her?" Tomoyo said."She still breathing"Kero said."She needs rest."Li said"Her house is to far from here....hey Li isn't your house near here?"Tomoyo said as Li blushed."Um...yeah.."Li said."Then you can take her to your house....kero can come with me, will stop by in the moring ok?Bye!"Tomoyo says running off."Well I guess I have to carry her home."Li says carring her.Then a car pulled up."Master Li are you okay?"Wai said.Then Wai looked at Sakura."Is this your friend Li?"Wai questioned."Sort of, look she needs to stay at my place for tonight....can you drop off Meiling at her house?"Li says putting Sakura in the car."What!?I'm coming with you Li!"Meiling said."No!I have more problems on my hands right now."Li says as Meiling gets into the car.Wai drives as Meiling puts on an angy face.They drop off Meiling and head home.
At Li's house............
Li puts Sakura on his bed and gets a little towel to put over her head."I hope you get better"Li said as he didn't realize that he kissed Sakura on the cheek.Li blushes and leaves the room.
Sakura's Dream.....
"What was that warm feeling??"Sakura says floating in a dark place sleeping."I feel so calm now....."Sakura says as she opens her eyes to see herself falling slowly to the ground.Then all of a sudden she feels somebodys hand."Sakura opens her eyes wide to see that now shes flying in the sky with a young boy,"Thank you..."Sakura says holing his hand.He was wearing a strange looking outfit.He had wings on his back as well.He smiles at Sakura and then places his hand on her cheek.He embraces her and kisses her on the cheek.Sakura blushes as wings appear on her back."Who are you"Sakura says as shes in a trance and daydreaming.....are you an......angel??
End of dream..........
Sakura opened her eyes and focused them.She didn't really now where she was."Where am I??"Sakura says sitting on the bed."I feel so tired..."Sakura says walking to the door.She falls down a littllebut reaches the knob.She opens the door and looks around.She sees Li on the balcony."Li?"Sakura says as she startes falling to the floor.At the sound of her voice Li turned around, ran, and caught her."Sakura are you ok?"Li said.She stared at Li."Where am I?What day is it?What time is it?"Sakura sais softly."You at my apartment....it's saturday in the moring."Li says as Wei enters the room."Master Li, your breakfast is ready....oh I see she woke up..let me help you there."Wei said as he helped Sakura to the table.Wai got both of there breakfast and they started eating.
"Sorry I fainted like that...."Sakura says looking down at her food.Li blushes"No.....it's okay."Li says drinking some tea."Did you sleep good miss?"Wei said looking down at sakura."Yes I did....I had a really nice dream."Sakura says daydreaming."Well thats nice..."Wai says walking away.They finished eating breakfast...."Li.....do you still think it's my fault for what's happening?"Sakura says looking down."Um....well I- "Li was interrupded by Sakura."You do don't you..."Sakura says."I didn't say anything yet."Li said."You said it before!That you couldn't trust me."Sakura said as she stands up."Maybe I should go."Sakura says turing aroung as Li stops her."Calm down Sakura....we do't know for sure yet."Li says sitting Sakura back down.Sakura feels a pain in her head and falls off the chair."Are you ok!?"Li says helping her up."Sorry....I guess I need a litlle bit more rest."Skura said walking to Li's room."Where did you sleep Li?"Sakura said."I slept in the guess room why?"Li blushes a bit."Oh....I hope you had a good sleep....."Sakura said closing the door.
"With you here....I slept nicely"Li said going to the balcony again.Later on that day....Meiling, Kero and Tomoyo come over to see how Sakura is doing.Wai makes to for them as they sit in the livingroom."So...how's Sakura feeling?Has she woking up yet?"Tomoyo said."She woke up this moring,she fainted a couple of times but then went back to bed for more rest..."Li said.Li thinking-I wonder what she's thinking about now......
Sakura's dream.......
"I'm in this place again.....but wher's that boy from my dream?"Sakura says as she realize's that she was on top of her house.Wings appear on her back and her outfit changes into a beautyful princess dress."Somethings telling me I have to go find him......but where can he be?I want to talk to him...I want to see who he is....."Sakura says flying around the town looking for him.Then she feels someone close by.she looks around to see the young boy again...this time she can see his outfit...it was a princes outfit.She flew to hm.His face was coverd in shadow and he was sitting in a tree."You found me..."The young boy said......
Sakura was rolling around in her sleep..."Who are you???"she called out...
"Would you like to dance with me in the sky?"The prince said softly......
Sakura's dream ends.......
Sakura's eyes opened....they were different.Instead they were a blank emerld green like she was being controlled."I feel the clow cards....."
"But Li!It's still her fault!"Meiling said a little ticked off."Meiling....we don't really know the whole story yet so stop jumping to conclusions!!"Li yelled as everyone heard something break in Li's room."What was that?"Tomoyo jumped.They all headed into Li's room as they found Sakura open the window and about to jump out."Sakura!"Kero yelled."Look!What happened to Sakura's eyes?"Meiling said.Sakura smiled and wings came on her back.The wand appeared in her hand and she flew out the window."Sakura come back!"Li shouted."What happened to her?"Tomoyo questioned."Look over there!"Kero pointed to a strange light at the school that sakura was headed for."Is it a clow card?"Li said."I'm not sure, but we got to go get Sakura!"Kero said as they headed out the door.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~So what do you think so far???I hope you like it when I send it all the chapters including the final one will be there I hope!!!Enjoy the next Chapter!!!~.^