Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Hate ❯ Kisses in the Rain ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hello people......I am a really big cardcaptors fan!!!Yup!!!.........i really don't know what else to say.....hmmmm oh well.....ENJOY!!!Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Than Sakura put her hands on her head."What's wrong with me..........it hurts so much...."Sakura said sinking down to the floor.Than she looked up to see Li."stop....."Sakura whispred.Than she started walking slowly."Please stop......"Sakura said."STOP IT!"Sakura shouted running towards Li."Thats enough!Shield, release!"Sakura said as shield formed around Li.Then the clow cards turned to Sakura."Lock card!Lock up the cards into one small room!Release!"Lock made a door and a small room and all the cards struggled to get out."Li!"Sakura went to Li and held him in her arms."Im sorry...im so sorry....."Sakura said with tears in her eyes.The box disppeared where Tomoyo and Meiling and kero was.Than everything turned into a bright light and Sakura fainted to the floor.Meiling, kero, and Tomoyo all of a sudden feel to the floor, like they feel asleep.....nothing was seen anymore............

Lovers dream 2..........

"Why is everything changing all at once all the time."Sakura said sitting on the ground."Wait!Where's Li?Was just with me......he said we'd find our way together...."Sakura said looking at her hand."I have to tell him how I feel!I wasn't sure but now I know!I have to find him!"Sakura said getting up and looking around."Where did Sakura go?Where did everyone go"Li said looking around.He still had his wings on....So he flew up into the sky and looked around...."Where am I?Where's Li?Wait till I get my hand s on her!"Meiling said looking around."Hey kero you ok!?"Tomoyo said wlking around a pond."Where's Sakura?And the kid?"Kero said not knowing where they were."Let's look around."Tomoyo said.

As Sakura looked around she heard something in the sky...she looked up and saw Li."Li!"She shouted out to him."huh?Is that Li?"Meiling says running.Li looked down and saw Sakura.He flew down to be right infront of her."Sakura are you ok?"Li said."Im fine but where are the others?"Sakura looked around."Im not sure...we should go look for them.."Li says as Sakura looked down."What's wrong?"Li stared at her."I should tell him now......"Sakura thought."Li there's something I need to tell you...."Sakura looked at him."Not now we have to find the others!"Li said turing around as Sakura grabbed his arm."Wait...please.."Sakura frowing."Don't worry....will make it out of here...I promise.."Li said as Meiling came out of the bushes looking for them.She saw Li and was about to run to him but then saw Li kiss Sakura on the forehead, Sakura blushed.Meiling had a tear in her eye and started to look pissed off....then everythin disappeared.

End of dream...................At the school......

Tomoyo was on the floor as Kero was trying to wake her up.Tomoyo opened her eyes and looked around....."My head what happened?"Tomoyo said standing up and seeing Meiling on the floor."Meiling!"Tomoyo aid waking up Meiling.Meiling got up in a second and looked around."Where is she!!!That good for nothing cardcaptor!!"Meiling said stompping around.She saw Sakura get up froma distance."ow my head...Li!"Sakura says running to him.Sakura's eyes were back to normal and was her old self again.Li was injured from what happened.Meiling run to Sakura and slapped her (damn what's wrong with her!?)Sakura fell to the floor as Meiling went to Li's said.

"Stay away from him!After what you done!"Meiling shouted as Sakura put her hand on her cheek.Tomoyo and Kero run to them."What was that for!"Kero yelled."I didn't mean to...."Sakura looking down."Don't give me that puppy look!This is all your fault that his like this!Everything is all your fault!Its your fault he had to come here in the first place!He didn't come here for you!He came here for the clow cards that you took!"Meiling angry."Thats a mean thing to say Meiling!"Tomoyo said helping Sakura up."I don't care!I never want to see your face ever again!After this is over were going back to hong kong!Weather you like it or not!He doesn't love you he loves me, so deal with it!"Meiling said as Sakura's eyes grew wide.Meiling made a point, Li did come here for the cards not her.....Sakura knew how Li felt about her the first day they met.And he probably still feels the same way.

Sakura's eyes began to water and she started to cry, she ran off upset."Sakura come back!Meiling why do you have to be like that!?"Tomoyo said as she ran off to find Sakura as Kero followed.

A few weeks later........

Li was in the hospital recovering.Meiling took care of him during this time.Meiling and Sakura never talked to eachother as much now.Sakura wasn't her nomal self anymore....she felt all broken apart about what Meiling said.She was quiet and didn't say a word about that day.She hadn't gone to see Li or call him......she was avoiding all contact with him.Than Sakura made up her mind and wasn't going to tell Li how she felt about him.....At the Hospital....

"Are you sure you don't want to come?Im sure Li would be happy to see you..."Tomoyo said with a box in her hand and flowers."No it's ok......tell mee how he's doing when you see him....oh, and can you give him this."Sakura handed Tomoyo a small package and a small boquet of cherryblossoms."I have to go ok!Bye!"Sakura says running off."Poor Sakura..."Tomoyo says looking at Kero as they both go into the Hospital."Feel any better Li?"Meiling said as she looked at Li.Li was frowing a bit.."Li?"Meiling said staring at him.Li snapped out of it and looked at Meiling....."What's wrong...?"Meiling wondered.Li looked the other way."It's Sakura....she hasn't called or anything...."Li frowned some more.Meiling looked the other way..."Oh..."Meiling says."Oh!?Did you do something to her?"Li said starring at Meiling right in the eye as he heard Tomoyo come in."Hey Li!"Tomoyo said sitting in a chair as Kero popped out."What shaking kid!?"Kero said as Li sweatdropped.Tomoyo opened the box she had with her.Inside was a cheesecake."I hope you like it!And a got you these flowers."Tomoyo said as she put them in a vase.Li smiled a bit and tasted the cake."Thanks, do you know where Sakura is?"Li says as Tomoyo frowned."You should ask Meiling that.."Tomoyo says looking the other way as Li puts on his angry face."I knew it..."Li said a sMeiling just stood there.Kero flew up infront of Li."Well let's see......she said some mean stuff......she blamed everything on her...and to top it all off she made her cry and told he never to see you again..."Kero said smiling at Meiling evily."Meiling!How could you do that!"Li started shouting.

"Li calm down."Meiling said."I will not calm down!!Shes always nice to you and what do you do??You yell and tell me to calm down!"Li shouted again."Li get back to your bed!"Tomoyo says as Li turns around to see something else in her lap."What's that?"Li said pointing."Oh..I forgot...this is from Sakura.."Tomoyo handed him the cherryblossoms.He went back to his bed and took the package.He opened it and it was the clow cards that he got to capture, they were all there.Li looked at the blossoms and a picture of Sakura apeared in his mind.He looked at Tomoyo."Do you still have that cell phone with you??"Li said."Sure why?"Tomoyo pulled out her phone from her bag."Can you call Sakura?"Li says as Tomoyo started dailing the number.The phone started ringing and Sakura picked up."Tomoyo?"Sakura says."Hey Sakura!How are you feeling?"Tomoyo said looking st Li."I'm fine...so hows Li doing?"Sakura says as Tomoyo and Li were listening to Sakura.Li took the phone and answered it."Im doing fine..."Li said as Sakura jumped on the other line."Li!?"Sakura blushed.

"Im getting out of the Hospital tommorow."Li said."Sakura...why didn't you call me or visit me?Was it because of Meiling?"Li said waiting for an answer."Sakura?"Li answered."I....I don't know what to say to you....anymore."Sakura frowned."Say anything!Anything you can think of that you want to say!"Li said."It's my fault that this is all happening.....if I say anything else....I feel like another bad thing is about to happen!This never would of happen if I opened that dump book!Then you wouldn't be here, than we wouldn't have met....I know you hate being here!!So just go home!"Sakura yelled and hung up the phone.Li stared at the phone and then turned to Meiling."You should be lucky im gettig out tommorow!"Li says lying back on the bed.

Li's dream.......

Li is walking around the school building.No one can see him because his like a ghost for a while.He walked into a room and looked out the window.He saw Sakura."Im gonna tell her how I feel......I don't care what she thinks of me a long as she knows...."Li said."Thats the spirit!"A voice said..."Huh?You sound like me?"Li said looking around."You dummy!Thats because I am you!Your inner voice."The voice said."My inner voice?"Li looked up."Yup....so let's just say im your tour guide threw this dream ok kid!?"The voice said."Some inner thing I have...you sound like Kero...."Li sweatdropped."WHATS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?"The inner voice yelled out.

"Nevermind"Li says looking out the window."Wow...shes pretty....you choose a goodlooking one this time..."The inner voice says."What?"Li confused."You know...meiling...."The inner voice said."I didn't choose her...."Li yelled."Excuse me....."The inner voice coughed."Can you go away?"Li said."Nope...."The inner voice says as Li growls....."You know....your taking a long time to tell her.....it's either you do or you don't....alright...by tommorow this is going to be your last chance......"The inner voice says."What do you mean?"Li looked around."Youve been givin all these chances to tell her!She's made a choice not to say anything about you anymore.....so the only way to get her back is to go and tell her first, or you'll lose someone you love so much....she thinks that you hate her.Set her striaght, give her the facts!"The inner voice says as everything disappears."This is your last chance kid...I wish you god speed!"The inner voice says as Li wakes up from his dream.

The next day.........

Li gets out of the Hospital and calls Tomoyo...."Do you know where Sakura is?"Li said"I'm not sure, sorry I can't be as muh help..."Tomoyo says."It's ok....im gonna go look for her ok bye."Li hung up the phone, got dressed and left.Li started jogging around looking for Sakura.Li went to her house and jumped into the tree.The tree was next to Sakura's bedroom window.He looked inside and no one was there."Guess she's not here."Li said as Kero poped out infront of the window."What are you doing here kid!?"Kero says opening the window."Is Sakura home?"Li says."Nope....she left a while ago somewhere....she was crying a bit and didn't tell me where she was going...I feel kind of bad for her."Kero says as Li frowns..."Have any ideas where she could be?"Li says."Nope sorry kid...now if you'll excuse me I have a game to get back to.."Kero leaves the window and Li jumps down from the tree.He looked up at the sky to see it was about to rain."A better fined Sakura soon.....she can be anywhere...."Li starts running.

Sakura was walking in the park....she was all alone...that's how she felt...She bent down and stared at the reflection in the water.She got up and noticed that it was starting to rain a bit."Does it matter if I get soaked?"Sakura sits down on the banch and lets the rain touch her skin..."I wonder what Li's doing now....I bet he's all happy nice and cozy in his bed laughing about me!"Sakura frowns."It's not fair....why did this happen to me.."Sakura says as tears start rolling down her cheeks.Li looked around soaked from the rain."I looked everywhere that I can think of......"Li says as he looks in the park ands see's a figure."Sakura!?"Li shouts as he starts running towards her.As he gets to her he sees her crying to herself.

"None of this would have happened if I didn't open that book....Than I wouldn't have met Li!"Sakura says as she feels someone beside her."You shouldn't think that way..."Li says sitting by Sakura."Li!?"Sakura says looking at him."Ive been looking all over for you.....you can catch a cold out here if you stay out any longer."Li says smiling a bit."I want to be alone right now."Sakura turns away from Li."Alot of people want to be alone....but your not one of them(goes a little closer to Sakura)I remember the first day we met...I was a real jerk that day..."Li says as Sakura turns around to see him looking down."What are you talking about?"Sakura says as she blushes because Li wipes the tears from her eyes."This isn't like you Sakura, your always full of life....thats what I like about you...."Li says blushing."Your just trying to say that to make me feel better.Please go away!"Sakura stands up as Li graps her arm and puts his arms around her waist.

"Why are you running away from your problems?.....is it because of me...do you think I hate you?"Li says as Sakura looks down blushing a bit while Li still has his arms around her.Sakura starts crying a bit as Li pulls Sakura closer to him."Why are you crying?You don't have to cry....just give me an answer....."Li says as he places his hand on Sakura's chin so there eyes can met eachothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~I hope that chapter 4 is the last chapter....im getting tired of typing!!!!