Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Hate ❯ Confessions told ( Epilogue )

[ A - All Readers ]

blah blah blah.....let's go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

Chapter 4

"I........."Sakura's words wondered off. She didn't know what to say to him."Why didn't you tell me?"Li says impaitient."Can you -"Sakura was cut off."No im not letting go of you untill you give me an answer!"Li softly yelled back."Because!I was afraid of what you might say to me!What you might think of me!I felt so confused.....Meiling was right you never did came for me you came for those clow cards!Then go ahead take the book and leave maybe you'll be happier."Sakura got out of his grip as all the sudden Li grabbed Sakura's arm, made her come closer to him and kissed her (0.0 yepeee!!!what a moment people!)Sakura blushed deeply and closed her eyes.She couldn't believe what Li just did..."Was I wrong?"Sakura thought as she put her arms on his chest and his arms around her waist.Few moments later Li broke the kiss and stared at her.There heads where near eachother and they were really soaking wet.....

"Li.....um......I......."Sakura couldn't get her words out of her mouth as Li just looked at her with a little smile.Sakura than fainted on Li and he almost fell to the floor.."Um........"Li said, Thn a few moments later got his sense back and carried Sakura out to his apartment to rest.

At Li house........................

Sakura found herself in a bedroom...it was Li's apartment..."What happened!"Sakura says jumping out of the bed .Li walked in and stood there."I bought you here cause you fainted...remember?"Li blushes, carrying a tray with tea.He sets the tray down and sits on a chair. Sakura sat back down on the bed."Li uh...(Blushing)why....why did you kiss me?"Sakura says as Meiling and Tomoyo burst threw the door."What is she doing here!"Meiling says as Tomoyo holds Meiling back."Calm down!"Tomoyo says."Why do you like barging in her all the time!It's not your apartment!"Li shouts."This is not about me it's about her!Don't you remember she went into the clow cave without you knowing!"Meiling says"But I-"Sakura was cut off."I know it wasn't you Sakura...I don't believe you could do such a thing....thats why I know it was you meiling!"Li pointed at Meiling as she just stood there."Me?How can you say that!"Meiling says as Li crossed his arms."You gave yourself away meiling.....you know Sakura isn't that stupid!You keep going on and on about it...."Li says as Meiling looked down."Is that true meiling?"Sakura says looking at her.Meiling turns around." Of corsue not! Why would I do such a thing that would hurt Li!?""Don't give me that!""Fine!It was me!"Meiling says facing Li."But why?"Tomoyo says."You should know why!(Meiling stares at Sakura)Why do you always hang around her!?It's not like she did any good to your life!She's always bringing trouble everywhere we go!Dont you under-"Meiling got cut off as Li shouted out something that shocked Sakura."She's been nothing but good to me! I can trust her beacuse I love her!!"Li shouted realizing what he just said.Everyone glared at Li."You....you don't mean that!"Meiling says with watery eyes.Li turned to Sakura and then looked at Meiling."Yes I do mean it!And I always have.....You have to face it Meiling....sometimes you just don't get what you want..."As Li says this Meiling runs off and leaves the building."I think I should leave you two alone..."Tomoyo says closing the door and heading to the living room.Li turned around to Sakura to see that sh looked shocked."You.....you love me?"Sakura says as Li approaches her."I do love you....I always loved you...the part I was scared was of how you would respond..."Li says looking down as he walks out the room, not letting her respond. Sakura sat their amazed at the current events that just happend." Did he just say that...?...he..loves me...

" Thinking this, Sakura got out slowly and peeked out the door, She saw Li standing at the blacony's sliding door." You really love me back?" She repeated. Li's had perked up, but he didn't turn around. He was suspecting a yell from her when all of the sudden, Sakura throws her arms around Li.Her heart overflowed with love.All of her questions were answered and all of her problems went away.he loved her and she loved him...thats all that mattered.....

"I love you so much Li!"Sakura cryed as Li hugged her back." She...she said it back!"WHO HOO!" Li's innervoice jumped." Shut up...your running my moment". His inner voice disappeared as he kissed her hair. He seemed much happier.....

The next day..........

"What!?"Nikki yelled out.It was an end of the school day."No way!whos the lucky guy!?"Chelse says jumping up and down."You should know very well."Sakura said looking at Li as everyone turned around a jumped."Li!?"Everyone says as Sakura sweatdropped.Li looked around and wlked over to Sakura..."Want me to walk you home?"Li says putting his arm around Sakura."I'd love that...."Sakura says as they both leave a group of Tomoyo, Chelse, Rita, and Nikki glaring at them...."Wow they hooked up!"Rita says in amazment."Thats what happens when your both rivels and have feelings for eachother....."Tomoyo says smiling as they all looked at the new couple walking away.............The end...............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~

So how did you like it?...was it great!?huh huh huh???I hope u read other ones...SniperYingFa typing out

peaceout my peeps!!!!!=)...............