Card Captor Sakura Fan Fiction ❯ Love Or Not ❯ Roko Leon ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I can't believe its chapter Six (YAYY!!!!)

Chapter Six

By Ana

*Tomoyo's POV*

"The same one that I had to help in Math Class talking to each other not paying attention ." I said.

"I'm surprised you were." I said.

"I am so hurt Tomo-chan." Sakura said sarcastically putting a hand over her heart.

"Hey what is it like anyway?" Saku-chan asked.

"What's what like?" I asked.

"You know having a boyfrie-."

But Sakura didn't get to finish her sentence.

A pair of hands crept around her waist and the voice of the sleazy jerk Leon came from behind her.

" Hey baby wanna go over to my house for a little-. He too didn't get to finish his sentence for Saku-chan started to yell.

" IIE!! IIE!! IIE!! IIE!! YOU SICK BASTERED!!!!!!! Garbing his arm and try to dislodge it but failing. " Leaving me alone you asshole! I told you a hundred times IIE!!!"

" Hey Leon." I said "You should go if you know what's good for you and if you didn't hear Sakura broke Backster's nose and even do the same to you." I threatened.

"She did." He said shocked

" Hai." I said smirking

His face went down to her shoulder then suddenly Sakura with a sift movement Sakura punched his face and stomach. Leon let go of Sakura so fast it was a huge blur the next thing I saw was Sakura running to the bathroom and Leon on the floor. I spit on Leon as I ran past him.

" Sakura are you ok?!" I said when I got in the bathroom.

"Don't look at me." Came a voice from the 1st stall.

" Oh Sakura I don't care that you beat up Leon." I said

"It's not t-that he b-bit m-me. She said.

"HE WHAT!!!!!!" I yelled " Come here and let me see it." I said gently.

Sakura came walking out and there in plain view was a bleeding bite I took my handkerchief and wiped some blood off but she turned and ran back in to the stall.

"Come out please Sakura!" I said

"Iie…" Sakura sniffed

I spent a good 5-10 minutes in there waiting for her.

" Sakura I will be right back O.K." I said

I walked out to where Leon was getting up with the help of his friends. I pushed my way though them to Leon. Then I kicked in the face and (you all know where else). He collapsed again and said in a feeble voice " W-W-What d-did I d-do

n-n-now ?" his voice was weak and unsteady.

"You jackass why the hell did you do that for." I yelled

" D-D-Do w-w-what?" he asked once more sill in an unstable voice.

" Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about" I spat at him.

"She's so ashamed of it she won't even come out of the restroom." I shouted

"She ashamed she hit me?" He asked hopefully.

"Hell no. You bit her and left a hickey you

Dip Shit." I screeched

" You did too you f****** son of a bitch! Look at this handkerchief it has blood on it Sakura's blood." I was about to kick him yet again if a pair of strong arms grabbed me. When they pulled me away from Roko ( Leon's last name is Roko )

"Roko's lackey can let me go now" I said infuriated.

"I'm a lackey of Roko's now am I, Love?"

"Why did you stop me Eriol-kun?!" I said

irritated.

"Because there were about 10 teachers coming.

" OH! Arigatou Gozaimasu Eriol-kun. Who are those two?" I asked.

"Oh gomen nasai. Li Ferio this is my girlfriend Tomoyo Daidoji."

" Hey I know you both Li Syaoran a school

popular and Akiba Ferio Uyen's boyfriend" I said and not waiting for an answer.

" Gomen nasai I have to go check on Sakura-san Ja ne." I said running over to the restroom.

~~~~~~~~~~ To Be Continued ~~~~~~~~~